Would you date/marry outside your own race?

Created by wondering on Jun 3, 2013

154 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Since: Apr 13

Hilliard, OH

#863 Jun 13, 2013
Mpnf1979 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not selling it...lol. I could care less if you believe it or not. I know the truth and so does Topix.
Yet here you are still engaging your imaging "tormenters." And nobody has been warned, much less banned.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#864 Jun 13, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>Where was Osama bin Laden on 9/11? A cave in Afghanistan? Watching CNN in Abbottabad?
I own you.
That makes no sense whatsoever.

Hilliard, OH

#865 Jun 13, 2013
Mpnf1979 wrote:
<quoted text>
Who cares about legal action? I didn't mention any legal action for your words, I just said you frequently and regularly engage in hate speech. Furthermore, it doesn't matter if you believe in it or not. It's fine that you don't. We all create our own realities.
I wasn't talking about you and legal action...I'm talking about street crime like the gays being punching bags up and down High St this week.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#866 Jun 13, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>You're incapable of presenting a coherent argument, little girl. You entire rationale here is the desperate quest for a "Gotcha!" moment. So far, you're the personification of futility.
You have been providing me "gotcha" moments on a daily basis. It's not that hard. I just get you to type and you contradict yourself. It used to take a little effort.

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Since: May 11

Hightstown, NJ

#867 Jun 13, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>Suuure...this from the girl who mentioned yesterday that she had a video online.
No darling, you eluded to it. Topix felt it was over the top and apparently deleted your post. Hmmm, I wonder why???

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Hightstown, NJ

#868 Jun 13, 2013
-tip- wrote:
<quoted text>
When's your 14th birthday?
Don't be angry because your fellow sycophants didn't keep you in the know.

“Where did I put my tiara?”

Since: Dec 11

Columbus, OH

#869 Jun 13, 2013
Mpnf1979 wrote:
<quoted text>
Uh-oh...just thought about this. Tip, maybe you're not in the "in crowd"! Oops!
Who's the "in crowd"?

Oh, those of us that can put together a cogent thought unlike you.

Tip posts some great articles and thoughts. I get ya though, his articles may be a tad long for you to actually comprehend.

Tip, one sentence articles for Muff from now on if you want to have a discussion.

Hilliard, OH

#870 Jun 13, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
That makes no sense whatsoever.
You mean you wish it didn't make sense.
It's OK for you to sigh and say, "sh!t" under your breath once in a while, kid.

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Hightstown, NJ

#871 Jun 13, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>Don't you want your thighs to stop shaking first? I suppose you can roll over for the next round.
Is that the best you can do? You must be really desperate to go with your belief that you know what I look like because you know I'm intellectually superior to you. It's awesome how much control I have over you.

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Hightstown, NJ

#872 Jun 13, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>Yet here you are still engaging your imaging "tormenters." And nobody has been warned, much less banned.
No dear, I'm not tormented. Part of being better than you is knowing that you're a bunch of pathetic little people with nothing better to do. And apparently Topix has made some alterations to your posts. I went to look for one and it was gone. So, perhaps they're starting to watch you a little closer???

Hilliard, OH

#873 Jun 13, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
You have been providing me "gotcha" moments on a daily basis. It's not that hard. I just get you to type and you contradict yourself. It used to take a little effort.
If you say so, dear...

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Hightstown, NJ

#874 Jun 13, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>I wasn't talking about you and legal action...I'm talking about street crime like the gays being punching bags up and down High St this week.
You have a problem with staying on subject. I'm talking about your hate speech. But by all means, if it makes you uncomfortable to come to terms with your own inadequacies and proclivity to dole out racial slurs and other infantile material to make yourself feel better in life, by all means. It's painfully obvious you're a man with no friends, no hobbies (other than Topix) and no life. You're on the computer on your day off for cryin' out loud. That's just sad.

Hilliard, OH

#875 Jun 13, 2013
Mpnf1979 wrote:
<quoted text>
No darling, you eluded to it. Topix felt it was over the top and apparently deleted your post. Hmmm, I wonder why???
"eluded to it"?
What is it you do for a living? Something to do with words, right?

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Hightstown, NJ

#876 Jun 13, 2013
GlitterSucks wrote:
<quoted text>Who's the "in crowd"?
Oh, those of us that can put together a cogent thought unlike you.
Tip posts some great articles and thoughts. I get ya though, his articles may be a tad long for you to actually comprehend.
Tip, one sentence articles for Muff from now on if you want to have a discussion.
There's no in crowd, there just your and your friends' perceptions that you're important. I hope you don't include RS in that group. That guy can't formulate a grammatically correct sentence to save his life.

Did you go to a vocational school by any chance?

Hilliard, OH

#877 Jun 13, 2013
Mpnf1979 wrote:
<quoted text>
No dear, I'm not tormented. Part of being better than you is knowing that you're a bunch of pathetic little people with nothing better to do. And apparently Topix has made some alterations to your posts. I went to look for one and it was gone. So, perhaps they're starting to watch you a little closer???
LOL! I've been banned nine times at least. You think the occasional pulled post means a great deal to me?

Hilliard, OH

#878 Jun 13, 2013
Mpnf1979 wrote:
<quoted text>
You have a problem with staying on subject. I'm talking about your hate speech. But by all means, if it makes you uncomfortable to come to terms with your own inadequacies and proclivity to dole out racial slurs and other infantile material to make yourself feel better in life, by all means. It's painfully obvious you're a man with no friends, no hobbies (other than Topix) and no life. You're on the computer on your day off for cryin' out loud. That's just sad.
It was too wet to play golf this morning, dear. I'm enjoying the deck right now.
How is this any different from reading a novel? You've never been able to give a straight answer to that question?
When you reach 50 and have raised two kids and been active all your life, you get back to me and tell me how you're spending your free time. My kids have more of a grasp on things like that than you. Tip's right...you are 14.

Hilliard, OH

#879 Jun 13, 2013
Mpnf1979 wrote:
<quoted text>
There's no in crowd, there just your and your friends' perceptions that you're important. I hope you don't include RS in that group. That guy can't formulate a grammatically correct sentence to save his life.
RDs come out of vo-techs? Do tell...

“Where did I put my tiara?”

Since: Dec 11

Columbus, OH

#880 Jun 13, 2013
Mpnf1979 wrote:
<quoted text>
RS is a near and dear friend to me. I will defend him, he me. Yes, a vocational school allows you to get an RD license.
Duke for Mayor

Uniontown, OH

#881 Jun 13, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>
"eluded to it"?
What is it you do for a living? Something to do with words, right?
I must admit, that one's kinda funny.

Not as funny as someone as prescient as the amazing Topix guru "forgetting" that he hopped up onto the Glenn Beck Conspiracy train merely two months ago, though.

woof
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#882 Jun 13, 2013
GlitterSucks wrote:
<quoted text>RS is a near and dear friend to me.
That says it all.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is Barack Obama Doing a Good Job as President? (Aug '13) 32 min They cannot kill ... 4,812
End of Life on Earth 56 min Pope Che Reagan C... 9
Groid gubbamint 1 hr They cannot kill ... 2
'Boy Critical' after being gang raped by 5 WHIT... 2 hr They cannot kill ... 6
who knows david marcum (Feb '09) 2 hr matt 12
Public Flogging 3 hr They cannot kill ... 29
I found Mr Tea 3 hr Mr Teas mommy 2
Censoring Male. 4 hr Mr Teas daddy 29
Topix gets rid of Canton and Twinsburg posters!!! 4 hr Mr Teas mommy 39
Merry Christmas! What's your favorite memory? 4 hr Big Johnson 298
Columbus Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web