Would you date/marry outside your own...

Would you date/marry outside your own race?

Created by wondering on Jun 3, 2013

175 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

#843 Jun 13, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>Are you having a syncopal episode? The blood isn't reaching whatever occupies that sloped skull.
I don't believe in hate speech. No matter who allegedly engages in your definition of it. Therefore, I don't believe in legal action being taken against anyone "engaging" in it.
Get it?
You are getting so bad, it is barely necessary to respond anymore. You trap yourself. You can't follow a conversation for 20 minutes.

-Clayton Bigsby

Since: Apr 13

Hilliard, OH

#844 Jun 13, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Sitting in a medical office in Texas?
You are outraged more about what was in his mind than what he did.
Where was Osama bin Laden on 9/11? A cave in Afghanistan? Watching CNN in Abbottabad?
I own you.

-Clayton Bigsby

Hilliard, OH

#845 Jun 13, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
You are getting so bad, it is barely necessary to respond anymore. You trap yourself. You can't follow a conversation for 20 minutes.
You're incapable of presenting a coherent argument, little girl. You entire rationale here is the desperate quest for a "Gotcha!" moment. So far, you're the personification of futility.

“animis opibusque parati”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#846 Jun 13, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
We know you meant to PM that message to Duke.
Good girl...looking out for him.

Since: Jan 12

Columbus, OH

#847 Jun 13, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>Hey dummy...the ones who will suffer most in post office closings will be rural whites. That's been documented.
Hey dummy, how many 'rural' whites work in a post office? Do you know? I found that there's an average of three people in a small rural PO.
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#848 Jun 13, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>Lots of people reject lots of bad law, douche. Just ask the marijuana crowd. Ask the bootleggers of 85 years ago. Ask the blacks of 55 years ago.
"Hate speech" laws equal thought crime. And now we have the NSA working on a system to capture our expressed thoughts.
But who was it that wrote the seminal opinion on hate crimes legislation Paco? And has any court ever reversed that opinion since then?

woof

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Since: May 11

Hightstown, NJ

#849 Jun 13, 2013
-tip- wrote:
<quoted text>
None of us read or knew a thing about these alleged invasions into your privacy...until you mentioned them.
You're either nuts.
Or someone at NSA is punking you.
Nope, three specific items I never once mentioned on here and were mentioned by a few of your friends. Wrong again. Thanks for playing.

Since: Jan 12

Columbus, OH

#850 Jun 13, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>Do you realize how stupid you sound? This isn't the Cleveland ghetto. People notice things here and if it's in their neighborhood, they call the cops.
You nosey bigots notice black faces, nothing more. A clean cut white guy could have women chained in his basement, and you people would never suspect a thing. The cops "Well didn't you think it strange that Mr. White was digging holes in the backyard at 3:00 am, mame?" Clueless neighbor "He's such a nice man, I thought he was doing a little midnight gardening. I would of never suspected him of doing something like burying three girls, oh my".

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Hightstown, NJ

#851 Jun 13, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>Hence the reason I said, "reported." But the fact that ZERO have been reported in three years tells any thinking person that we don't have a big problem with it at this time.
While I certainly don't know everything that goes on here (and certainly never will), I know a hell of a lot more about this town than you ever will.
I'm not unconvinced that a boy-man with your ego would think so.

-Clayton Bigsby

Hilliard, OH

#852 Jun 13, 2013
WISE AMERICAN wrote:
<quoted text> Hey dummy, how many 'rural' whites work in a post office? Do you know? I found that there's an average of three people in a small rural PO.
And how many of those are slated for closure? Dude, blacks in cities over 100,000 will never feel a thing.

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Hightstown, NJ

#853 Jun 13, 2013
-tip- wrote:
<quoted text>
None of us read or knew a thing about these alleged invasions into your privacy...until you mentioned them.
You're either nuts.
Or someone at NSA is punking you.
Uh-oh...just thought about this. Tip, maybe you're not in the "in crowd"! Oops!

-Clayton Bigsby

Hilliard, OH

#854 Jun 13, 2013
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
But who was it that wrote the seminal opinion on hate crimes legislation Paco? And has any court ever reversed that opinion since then?
woof
Beats me and I don't know. That doesn't change a thing. Just as marijuana laws stop no one from indulging.

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Hightstown, NJ

#855 Jun 13, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>There's no such thing as "hate speech."
Did you see that "1984" is shooting to the top of the bestseller list this week? Think about that and what you just said.
You = angry, insecure and full of hate speech. You want to go another round?

Location hidden

#856 Jun 13, 2013
Mpnf1979 wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope, three specific items I never once mentioned on here and were mentioned by a few of your friends. Wrong again. Thanks for playing.
Not buying it.
But hold out for hope: you may earn a free pizza yet.

-Clayton Bigsby

Hilliard, OH

#857 Jun 13, 2013
Mpnf1979 wrote:
<quoted text>
Suuure...this from the girl who mentioned yesterday that she had a video online.

Location hidden

#858 Jun 13, 2013
Mpnf1979 wrote:
<quoted text>
Uh-oh...just thought about this. Tip, maybe you're not in the "in crowd"! Oops!
When's your 14th birthday?

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Hightstown, NJ

#859 Jun 13, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>Are you having a syncopal episode? The blood isn't reaching whatever occupies that sloped skull.
I don't believe in hate speech. No matter who allegedly engages in your definition of it. Therefore, I don't believe in legal action being taken against anyone "engaging" in it.
Get it?
Who cares about legal action? I didn't mention any legal action for your words, I just said you frequently and regularly engage in hate speech. Furthermore, it doesn't matter if you believe in it or not. It's fine that you don't. We all create our own realities.

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Hightstown, NJ

#860 Jun 13, 2013
-tip- wrote:
<quoted text>
Not buying it.
But hold out for hope: you may earn a free pizza yet.
I'm not selling it...lol. I could care less if you believe it or not. I know the truth and so does Topix.

Location hidden

#861 Jun 13, 2013
Mpnf1979 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not selling it...lol. I could care less if you believe it or not. I know the truth and so does Topix.
And you didn't get a free pizza?
You were robbed.

-Clayton Bigsby

Hilliard, OH

#862 Jun 13, 2013
Mpnf1979 wrote:
<quoted text>
You = angry, insecure and full of hate speech. You want to go another round?
Don't you want your thighs to stop shaking first? I suppose you can roll over for the next round.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Q Intel Drop Thread 1 hr 404 not found 96
T Minus 4 3 2 1 ,,,, | Mueller Gone! 1 hr 404 not found 1,312
News Father, Daughter Charged In West Side Slaying |... (Apr '11) 4 hr They cannot kill ... 38
The Obama Portraits Added To The National Gallery 5 hr They cannot kill ... 2
Trump wants to replace food stamps with BEANS &... 5 hr Billybob 29
News Rental aid set up for pregnant women 5 hr They cannot kill ... 2
OAR Paddles US Mens Hockey Team 4 - 0 6 hr They cannot kill ... 2

Columbus Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Columbus Mortgages