Would you date/marry outside your own...

Would you date/marry outside your own race?

Created by wondering on Jun 3, 2013

175 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

“Hillary 4 prison 2016”

Since: May 13

Columbus, OH

#823 Jun 13, 2013
WISE AMERICAN wrote:
<quoted text> And your hero bigots in Congress wants to increase black unemployment rate by closing post offices. How hypocritical.
hahahaha.

Now you R defining my heroes? Sorry ya don't get to do that.

For the most part with a few conservative exceptions, I want to get rid of ALL of them.

"Congress wants to increase black unemployment"?

hahahahaha

I thought U said U were a businessman.
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#824 Jun 13, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>There's no such thing as "hate speech."
Did you see that "1984" is shooting to the top of the bestseller list this week? Think about that and what you just said.
http://www.law.cornell.edu/supct/html/92-515....

Read it and wail like a baby, Paco.

woof
Zenyatta Mondatta

Lancaster, OH

#825 Jun 13, 2013
WISE AMERICAN wrote:
<quoted text> BINGO!!! DO YOU SEE THAT, resident bigots? I loooove whiiite men, and Indian, Latinas, Asian, African......
No kidding?
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

#826 Jun 13, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>Yet their disappearances certainly raised the possibility of criminal acts having taken place. There are no missing persons from Hilliard at this time.
Logic doesn't seem to be one of your strong points.
Nor yours. Just because a person from Hilliard isn't missing doesn't mean that a person from Hilliard hasn't abducted someone from some other community and is holding her in Hilliard committing sex assaults.

3.1
you can call me ray

Lancaster, OH

#827 Jun 13, 2013
Mpnf1979 wrote:
<quoted text>
Says I the one who has devoted my entire life to non sequitur speech. Please, my insecurity is smothered all over this comment. It's okay. Everyone has to have something to make them feel worthless. This is mine.
Hmm.
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

#828 Jun 13, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>There's no such thing as "hate speech."
Did you see that "1984" is shooting to the top of the bestseller list this week? Think about that and what you just said.
*Except when a muslim does it or someone dares speak the truth about the Catholic Church.

-Clayton Bigsby

Since: Apr 13

Hilliard, OH

#829 Jun 13, 2013
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.law.cornell.edu/supct/html/92-515....
Read it and wail like a baby, Paco.
woof
Lots of people reject lots of bad law, douche. Just ask the marijuana crowd. Ask the bootleggers of 85 years ago. Ask the blacks of 55 years ago.

"Hate speech" laws equal thought crime. And now we have the NSA working on a system to capture our expressed thoughts.

-Clayton Bigsby

Since: Apr 13

Hilliard, OH

#830 Jun 13, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
*Except when a muslim does it or someone dares speak the truth about the Catholic Church.
Where have I ever called for legal action against those types? I dare you to present some evidence.
Your "truth" about my Church is pure hate, but you have every right to say it.
They cannot kill a Spook

United States

#831 Jun 13, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Nor yours. Just because a person from Hilliard isn't missing doesn't mean that a person from Hilliard hasn't abducted someone from some other community and is holding her in Hilliard committing sex assaults.
3.1
So you find dates on the sex offenders database and the freak websites. That explains why you are so mad all the time. You get dumped for 10 year old girls all the time.

-Clayton Bigsby

Since: Apr 13

Hilliard, OH

#832 Jun 13, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Nor yours. Just because a person from Hilliard isn't missing doesn't mean that a person from Hilliard hasn't abducted someone from some other community and is holding her in Hilliard committing sex assaults.
3.1
Do you realize how stupid you sound? This isn't the Cleveland ghetto. People notice things here and if it's in their neighborhood, they call the cops.
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

#833 Jun 13, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>Where have I ever called for legal action against those types? I dare you to present some evidence.
Your "truth" about my Church is pure hate, but you have every right to say it.
What does demanding legal action have to do with anything? Your "no such thing as hate speech" comment was in response to mpnf saying that you devoted your life to hate speech. No mention at all of legal action. You're busted again, Georgie.
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

#834 Jun 13, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>Lots of people reject lots of bad law, douche. Just ask the marijuana crowd. Ask the bootleggers of 85 years ago. Ask the blacks of 55 years ago.
"Hate speech" laws equal thought crime. And now we have the NSA working on a system to capture our expressed thoughts.
Yet you want Nidal Hasan prosecuted differently because of what was in his head when he shot those people. Hmmmm.
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

#835 Jun 13, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>Do you realize how stupid you sound? This isn't the Cleveland ghetto. People notice things here and if it's in their neighborhood, they call the cops.
Don't change the subject, Georgie. The subject was you telling mpnf that logic wasn't her strong suit. Logic, Georgie, logic.

“animis opibusque parati”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#836 Jun 13, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Yet you want Nidal Hasan prosecuted differently because of what was in his head when he shot those people. Hmmmm.
Nidal Hassan was acting as an agent of a declared enemy.
You are acting the fool...again.

-Clayton Bigsby

Since: Apr 13

Hilliard, OH

#837 Jun 13, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
What does demanding legal action have to do with anything? Your "no such thing as hate speech" comment was in response to mpnf saying that you devoted your life to hate speech. No mention at all of legal action. You're busted again, Georgie.
Are you having a syncopal episode? The blood isn't reaching whatever occupies that sloped skull.

I don't believe in hate speech. No matter who allegedly engages in your definition of it. Therefore, I don't believe in legal action being taken against anyone "engaging" in it.
Get it?
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

#838 Jun 13, 2013
-tip- wrote:
<quoted text>
Nidal Hassan was acting as an agent of a declared enemy.
You are acting the fool...again.
In his mind he was.

-Clayton Bigsby

Since: Apr 13

Hilliard, OH

#839 Jun 13, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Yet you want Nidal Hasan prosecuted differently because of what was in his head when he shot those people. Hmmmm.
We roasted you on that a few days ago. Are you a glutton for punishment?

Hasan: I Opened Fire Because US Troops Posed ‘Imminent Danger’ To Taliban
http://houston.cbslocal.com/2013/06/04/hasan-...

“animis opibusque parati”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#840 Jun 13, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
In his mind he was.
His mouth declared that he acted on behalf of the Taliban.
Go away.
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

#841 Jun 13, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>We roasted you on that a few days ago. Are you a glutton for punishment?
Hasan: I Opened Fire Because US Troops Posed ‘Imminent Danger’ To Taliban
http://houston.cbslocal.com/2013/06/04/hasan-...
Sitting in a medical office in Texas?

You are outraged more about what was in his mind than what he did.
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

#842 Jun 13, 2013
-tip- wrote:
<quoted text>
His mouth declared that he acted on behalf of the Taliban.
Go away.
You make my point but are too stupid to realize it. That is so sad.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bill Clinton And Loretta Lynch Meet 3 hr Pope Che Reagan C... 19
MURICA: illicit drugs and illegal fireworks 3 hr yeehaw 1
I <3 The BBC 3 hr racist observations 5
News Officers shoot armed suspect 3 hr racist observations 2
News City of Columbus issues nitrate warning for tap... 3 hr They cannot kill ... 7
Hillary's speech - thread is missing 6 hr Beentheredonethat 162
Where will you go if Topix goes 404? 6 hr Buba 26

Columbus Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Columbus Mortgages