Would you date/marry outside your own...

Would you date/marry outside your own race?

Created by wondering on Jun 3, 2013

175 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Since: May 11

Hightstown, NJ

#803 Jun 13, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>Oh, the hypocrisy...
"I won't be surprised if he gets taken out. And if he does, I can't say I'll be sad about it."
http://www.topix.com/forum/columbus/T84UGU1AQ...
Oh Georgie, this wasn't for my benefit. This was for the benefit of your friend Tony who says wishing harm or death upon someone makes you a special kind of evil. But I'm sure he wouldn't say the same to you even though you exhibit the same behavior. But I'm glad you put that out there.

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Hightstown, NJ

#804 Jun 13, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>But you won't date a black man.
Shocking.
Not dating a black (which is funny that focus only on blacks even though I said I also wouldn't date an Asian or anyone of Middle Eastern decent) makes me a racist just as much not dating a woman makes me a homophobe. Your logic is skewed. Unlike you, I don't hate black people. I am all for interracial marriages and even same-sex marriages. Someone can be in favor of something even if they don't want to participate in it themselves. It's that easy.

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Hightstown, NJ

#805 Jun 13, 2013
gokeefe wrote:
<quoted text>
Deflect, deflect the attention away from your bad shameless self-promotion. We can't help it if you're too stupid to understand the words "op sec." Google has not been your friend, but it seems denial has been.
Meow.
No self-promotion here. Seems like you guys are my fan club. I guess you want me to me in tears and just emotionally shattered because you found some outdated, irrelevant and unimportant information about me on the internet. Shrug. Big deal. If you're that interested in me, go right on ahead. Want to post information about me on Topix? Go right on ahead with that too. The problem you people have is that you think I'm ashamed of anything that is out there. But the bigger problem is that you're a bunch of middle-aged people acting like tweens. I'd be ashamed if I were you. But it's obvious you people don't have any self-respect or morality.

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Hightstown, NJ

#806 Jun 13, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>There hasn't been a reported sexual assault in Hilliard in three years. I have no problem with my kids being out at night at their ages.
Reported being the key word. Those three girls in Cleveland didn't have their sexual assaults reported either until they broke free.

“animis opibusque parati”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#807 Jun 13, 2013
Mpnf1979 wrote:
<quoted text>
...The problem you people have is that you think I'm ashamed of anything that is out there...
The problem is that you're not.
And have the gall to accuse others of leaking personal info about you.

-Clayton Bigsby

Since: Apr 13

Hilliard, OH

#808 Jun 13, 2013
Mpnf1979 wrote:
<quoted text>
Reported being the key word. Those three girls in Cleveland didn't have their sexual assaults reported either until they broke free.
Yet their disappearances certainly raised the possibility of criminal acts having taken place. There are no missing persons from Hilliard at this time.
Logic doesn't seem to be one of your strong points.
Oliver Canterberry

Delaware, OH

#809 Jun 13, 2013
WISE AMERICAN wrote:
There's more, Ollie. Don't go just yet.
Mr. Armstrong is another example of the conservative black who knows how to 'play the game' on whiteys such as your ilk.
Armstrong Williams (born February 5, 1959) is an American political commentator, author of a conservative newspaper column, and host of a daily radio show and a nationally syndicated TV program, called The Right Side with Armstrong Williams. During the early years of the George W. Bush administration, he received $241,000 from the Department of Education to promote the No Child Left Behind initiative; exposure of these payments ultimately lead to the cancellation of his syndicated column with Tribune Media Services.
Looks like ole Willie likes Government money too! "I'm riiich kneegah"! Is what your 'conservative trophies' yell out to each other as they slap high fives and chest bump outta the sight of whites like you.
Did you know the following about Clarence Thomas?

Clarence Thomas's grandfather Myers Anderson had little formal education, but had built a thriving fuel oil business that also sold ice. Thomas calls his grandfather "the greatest man I have ever known."

When Thomas was 10, Anderson started taking the family to help at a farm every day from sunrise to sunset. His grandfather believed in hard work and self-reliance; he would counsel Thomas to "never let the sun catch you in bed." Thomas's grandfather also impressed upon his grandsons the importance of getting a good education.

Those are the values that are so needed today to fix your culture.

Hard work and self reliance!

You would do well to look up to a man like Clarence Thomas.

-Clayton Bigsby

Hilliard, OH

#810 Jun 13, 2013
Mpnf1979 wrote:
<quoted text>
No self-promotion here. Seems like you guys are my fan club. I guess you want me to me in tears and just emotionally shattered because you found some outdated, irrelevant and unimportant information about me on the internet. Shrug. Big deal. If you're that interested in me, go right on ahead. Want to post information about me on Topix? Go right on ahead with that too. The problem you people have is that you think I'm ashamed of anything that is out there. But the bigger problem is that you're a bunch of middle-aged people acting like tweens. I'd be ashamed if I were you. But it's obvious you people don't have any self-respect or morality.
Not only flaming self promotion, but wretched projection on top of it.
You need therapy, kid.

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Hightstown, NJ

#811 Jun 13, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>Yet their disappearances certainly raised the possibility of criminal acts having taken place. There are no missing persons from Hilliard at this time.
Logic doesn't seem to be one of your strong points.
You're not omniscient nor omnipresent. I know a school psychologist in one of the schools. Sexual assaults happen more often than you know. There are a lot of things that go on in Hilliard that you don't know about.

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Hightstown, NJ

#812 Jun 13, 2013
-tip- wrote:
<quoted text>
The problem is that you're not.
And have the gall to accuse others of leaking personal info about you.
Nothing to be ashamed of.

Any information I put on here is fine. I did not, however, mention many other things that were brought up by other people. I've been on here for two years and apparently no one was interested in googling my moniker before now. And now it's almost all some of you can talk about. As I said before, if any of you are THAT interested in me, by all means. Kind of proves how little else you have in life.

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Hightstown, NJ

#813 Jun 13, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>Not only flaming self promotion, but wretched projection on top of it.
You need therapy, kid.
Says the guy who has devoted his entire life to hate speech. Please, your insecurity is smothered all over this website. It's okay. Everyone has to have something to make them feel self worth. This is yours.
tellitlikeitIS

Chillicothe, OH

#814 Jun 13, 2013
What difference does it make in Hocking County ? Especially when inbreeding is rampant and the majority are married to their own relatives anyway .

“animis opibusque parati”

Location hidden

#815 Jun 13, 2013
Mpnf1979 wrote:
<quoted text>
...I did not, however, mention many other things that were brought up by other people. I've been on here for two years and apparently no one was interested in googling my moniker before now...
None of us read or knew a thing about these alleged invasions into your privacy...until you mentioned them.
You're either nuts.
Or someone at NSA is punking you.

Cattaraugus, NY

#816 Jun 13, 2013
To simplify this matter, animals mate with those who are the same; such as, zebras only mate with zebras, robins mate with only robins, even slugs mate with only other slugs. Then there are the so-called human beings. It apparently appears some are mating with anything and anyone. It makes one think where is the human race is going.

Since: Jan 12

Columbus, OH

#817 Jun 13, 2013
Free Pizza 4 U wrote:
<quoted text>
http://townhall.com/columnists/donaldlambro/2...
The black unemployment rate was 12.7 percent when President George W. Bush finished his second term and Obama took office.
It soared over the first three years of Obama's first term to 16.7 percent by September 2011 (the worst jobless rate for black Americans since 1983). Unemployment among black teenagers exploded to 39.3 percent in July, 2012.
"Statistics show that the African-American community is in bad shape under the Obama administration," the widely read web site "Your Black World" said this week.
WASHINGTON - Barack Obama's failed job policies are facing bitter criticism from African-American leaders who say black unemployment has grown worse under his presidency.
After four years of holding their tongues and remaining quiet in the face of sharply rising black unemployment and record poverty, political leaders from the Congressional Black Caucus to the NAACP have begun to open fire on the White House.
And your hero bigots in Congress wants to increase black unemployment rate by closing post offices. How hypocritical.

Since: Jan 12

Columbus, OH

#818 Jun 13, 2013
Frugalady wrote:
To simplify this matter, animals mate with those who are the same; such as, zebras only mate with zebras, robins mate with only robins, even slugs mate with only other slugs. Then there are the so-called human beings. It apparently appears some are mating with anything and anyone. It makes one think where is the human race is going.
It's going to Hell if people like you keep comparing man - who's created in God's image, to animals and their selective species. If you don't want to date or marry outside of your preference - then don't! Who gives a shyt? You're probably 5'2, 180lbs, pale, horrible tats, and wear thick glasses anyway.

-Clayton Bigsby

Hilliard, OH

#819 Jun 13, 2013
Mpnf1979 wrote:
<quoted text>
You're not omniscient nor omnipresent. I know a school psychologist in one of the schools. Sexual assaults happen more often than you know. There are a lot of things that go on in Hilliard that you don't know about.
Hence the reason I said, "reported." But the fact that ZERO have been reported in three years tells any thinking person that we don't have a big problem with it at this time.
While I certainly don't know everything that goes on here (and certainly never will), I know a hell of a lot more about this town than you ever will.

-Clayton Bigsby

Hilliard, OH

#820 Jun 13, 2013
WISE AMERICAN wrote:
<quoted text> And your hero bigots in Congress wants to increase black unemployment rate by closing post offices. How hypocritical.
Hey dummy...the ones who will suffer most in post office closings will be rural whites. That's been documented.

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#821 Jun 13, 2013
I am of Asian ethnicity and i only date white men. Black and Hispanic think they are Gods gift to women of all races. The thought of having a black dick in me, makes me want to vomit..

-Clayton Bigsby

Hilliard, OH

#822 Jun 13, 2013
Mpnf1979 wrote:
<quoted text>
Says the guy who has devoted his entire life to hate speech. Please, your insecurity is smothered all over this website. It's okay. Everyone has to have something to make them feel self worth. This is yours.
There's no such thing as "hate speech."
Did you see that "1984" is shooting to the top of the bestseller list this week? Think about that and what you just said.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dems in disarray- Well, yeah! 12 min Pope Che Reagan C... 893
Burn in Hell White Pigs, Go Fight Real Crime, N... 1 hr the hotep 63
Why are Trump's Kids so ugly? 1 hr Male 8
Trump Will Win Again in 2020 1 hr Reality 14
Robert Mueller Investigating Donald Trump 1 hr Reality 462
News Scandal forces appraisal of gay issues | The Co... (Oct '10) 1 hr Pam 252
older women needing spanked? 1 hr Pam 60

Columbus Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance