Would you date/marry outside your own race?

Created by wondering on Jun 3, 2013

154 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Since: Jan 12

Columbus, OH

#783 Jun 13, 2013
And there's more, Pepperoni man:

“I’m afraid that Congress is going to fiddle while the Post Office burns,” said Philip Rubio, assistant professor of history at North Carolina A&T State University in Greensboro.

Why are there so many African-Americans in the Post Office? Because historically it was less prone to racial discrimination than other employers and offered a way out of poverty, says Rubio, a former postal worker and author of the book “There’s Always Work at the Post Office: African American Postal Workers and the Fight for Jobs, Justice and Equality.”

There you have it, Little Caesars. The Rethuglican bigots are an African American's second worst enemy...the first is the ignorance of the poor blacks. Your ilk won't do jack for black people, if they're working or not working.

PS. I'll take two large...a pep and a sausage with extra cheese!

Since: Jan 12

Columbus, OH

#784 Jun 13, 2013
TonyD2 wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know... the statistics are about even that your offspring are as likely to be killed by one of their own than to kill anybody.
Stats also predict Miami will win the championship... San Antonio feels different.

Since: Jan 12

Columbus, OH

#785 Jun 13, 2013
Oliver Canterberry wrote:
<quoted text>
Agree.
In 1997, data based on incidents involving one victim and one offender show that 94 percent of the black murder victims were slain by black offenders.
Wise America doesn't have a clue. One minute he is spewing White Man is the devil per Critical Race Theory and the next minute he is having fantasies about White Women. He reminds me of O.J. Simpson who loved and hated Nicole Brown Simpson at the same time.
Critical Race Theory? Fantasies about white women? Man you must be drinkin at this hour. I said I don't discriminate against women of any ethnic group. If she's hot she's hot! Ask Strom Thurman's daughter how she got here. The only critical race theory that is being forwarded is your own!

You sure have some nerves. YOU, Colonel Karl Klink, Cardinal George Clayton Bixby III, and a few other clowns on Topix, definitely ascribe to a 'white christian identity' ideology, but you want to point fingers at me. How arrogant.

Since: Jan 12

Columbus, OH

#786 Jun 13, 2013
knows enough wrote:
Race doesn't matter as long as they love and respect each other.
BINGO!!! DO YOU SEE THAT, resident bigots? I loooove whiiite women, and Indian, Latinas, Asian, African......

Since: Jan 12

Columbus, OH

#787 Jun 13, 2013
WISE AMERICAN wrote:
<quoted text> CONservatives would do what they've always done, and that is continue to be self serving. With their massive tax breaks they've received, instead of creating the millions of jobs they claim would happen, unemployment skyrocketed. Conservatives mainly oppose working class blacks, you fool. They, collectively, could give a shyt about an AMERICAN Black having a job.
Hell, look at the attempts by f'in conservatives to limit the Postal service which happens to employ millions of blacks nationwide.
While delivering mail on Chicago’s North Side, Lakesha Dortch-Hardy spoke about how much she loves her job at the U.S. Postal Service, and how much it would hurt if jobs such as hers were to disappear.
“These jobs are the middle class ...” said Dortch-Hardy, a tall, energetic 38-year-old, who took long strides as she wheeled her cart along a row of two- and three-story brick apartment houses.“Without this job, I don’t know where I’d be right now.”
African-Americans represent 13.1 percent of the U.S. population and 11.6 percent of the labor force, according to a 2012 U.S. Department of Labor report. Nearly one in five African-American workers hold government jobs such as mail clerks, firefighters and teachers, the report said.
African-Americans make up about 20 percent of U.S. Postal Service workers—and are the majority in some urban centers, representing 75 percent to 80 percent of the 5,000 letter carriers in the Chicago area, according to Mack Julion, president of the Chicago branch of the National Association of Letter Carriers.
The Postal Service, self-funded by postage sales, blames most of the losses on a pre-funding requirement enacted by Congress in 2006 that requires it to make annual payments of nearly $5.5 billion in health benefits for future retirees.


13.1% working, 11.6% unemployed or looking, that leaves 1.5 percent of the black population who are not in the "Labor Force". Of those 1.5 percent not working, there's LESS than ONE PERCENT involved in illegal activity...which drowns you bigots claims that 80 percent are involved in crimes ( Cardinal George Bixby swears by). He's a man of the 'cloth', he cannot tell a lie.

Since: Jan 12

Columbus, OH

#788 Jun 13, 2013
Oliver Canterberry wrote:
<quoted text>
While African Americans comprise 13.5% of the U.S. Population, 43% of all murder victims in 2007 were African American, 93.1% of whom were killed were African Americans.
No wonder MPNF 1979 won't date you.
I don't recall trying to date her, Oliver 'TWISTing' my intentions. Ignorant teens kill each other, no matter what the race. In California, Asian gangsters kill each other also! The same with Mexicans, Al Qaeda kills more moslims than not. And during WWII, whites killed more whites than at any point in history, maybe parallel to the numbers in the civil war.

When blacks are fully employed, the poverty rate decreases, stress and tension is lessened, happiness abounds, murder is at a minimal.

“Don't trust the internet!”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#789 Jun 13, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>Hmmm...in the 1950s, blacks had it pretty damn good in the North. Just watch Channel 34's Columbus Neighborhood's episode on the Mount Vernon Ave area.
One thing is for sure...a young black man's life expectancy wasn't determined by sneakers, dime bags and purple drank.
Ask some of those blacks what life was like ouside of Mt Vernon.

Look up Connie Nichols, Barbee Durham and the Vanguard League.

Since: Jan 12

Columbus, OH

#790 Jun 13, 2013
WISE AMERICAN wrote:
<quoted text> CONservatives would do what they've always done, and that is continue to be self serving. With their massive tax breaks they've received, instead of creating the millions of jobs they claim would happen, unemployment skyrocketed. Conservatives mainly oppose working class blacks, you fool. They, collectively, could give a shyt about an AMERICAN Black having a job.
Hell, look at the attempts by f'in conservatives to limit the Postal service which happens to employ millions of blacks nationwide.
While delivering mail on Chicago’s North Side, Lakesha Dortch-Hardy spoke about how much she loves her job at the U.S. Postal Service, and how much it would hurt if jobs such as hers were to disappear.
“These jobs are the middle class ...” said Dortch-Hardy, a tall, energetic 38-year-old, who took long strides as she wheeled her cart along a row of two- and three-story brick apartment houses.“Without this job, I don’t know where I’d be right now.”
African-Americans represent 13.1 percent of the U.S. population and 11.6 percent of the labor force, according to a 2012 U.S. Department of Labor report. Nearly one in five African-American workers hold government jobs such as mail clerks, firefighters and teachers, the report said.
African-Americans make up about 20 percent of U.S. Postal Service workers—and are the majority in some urban centers, representing 75 percent to 80 percent of the 5,000 letter carriers in the Chicago area, according to Mack Julion, president of the Chicago branch of the National Association of Letter Carriers.
The Postal Service, self-funded by postage sales, blames most of the losses on a pre-funding requirement enacted by Congress in 2006 that requires it to make annual payments of nearly $5.5 billion in health benefits for future retirees.

Your dirty racist bigoted Rethuglican Congressional scumbag members, knew the large percentage of blacks working USPS, and wanted to destroy them for political reasons... Their union!

All of the postal service’s losses over the last four years can be traced back to a single, artificial restriction forced onto the Post Office by the Republican-led Congress in 2006.

At the very end of that year, Congress passed the Postal Accountability and Enhancement Act of 2006 (PAEA). Under PAEA, USPS was forced to “prefund its future health care benefit payments to retirees for the next 75 years in an astonishing ten-year time span”— meaning that it had to put aside billions of dollars to pay for the health benefits of employees it hasn’t even hired yet, something “that no other government or private corporation is required to do.”

Since: Apr 13

Hilliard, OH

#791 Jun 13, 2013
FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
Ask some of those blacks what life was like ouside of Mt Vernon.
Look up Connie Nichols, Barbee Durham and the Vanguard League.
Perhaps we should ask blacks what it's like INSIDE Mount Vernon today.

Since: Jan 12

Columbus, OH

#792 Jun 13, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>Perhaps we should ask blacks what it's like INSIDE Mount Vernon today.
We all know the answer to that, Bunker. Maybe we should ask the residents of Philly's 'Fishtown' the same question!
Oliver Canterberry

Columbus, OH

#793 Jun 13, 2013
WISE AMERICAN wrote:
<quoted text>
The Postal Service, self-funded by postage sales, blames most of the losses on a pre-funding requirement enacted by Congress in 2006 that requires it to make annual payments of nearly $5.5 billion in health benefits for future retirees.
Your dirty racist bigoted Rethuglican Congressional scumbag members, knew the large percentage of blacks working USPS, and wanted to destroy them for political reasons... Their union!
All of the postal service’s losses over the last four years can be traced back to a single, artificial restriction forced onto the Post Office by the Republican-led Congress in 2006.
At the very end of that year, Congress passed the Postal Accountability and Enhancement Act of 2006 (PAEA). Under PAEA, USPS was forced to “prefund its future health care benefit payments to retirees for the next 75 years in an astonishing ten-year time span”— meaning that it had to put aside billions of dollars to pay for the health benefits of employees it hasn’t even hired yet, something “that no other government or private corporation is required to do.”
Government, Government, Government........

You are living in the past.

Government is just an extension of the Old Plantation System with the Government in the role of the Master of the Plantation.

Why not private enterprise like Hermann Cain proposed?

Jobs that require individuality, creativity and initiative, not sitting behind a desk like a zombie waiting to retire.

Why are you people all about increasing the size and scope of Government?

Your problem is that you will NOT follow in the footsteps of the moral Blacks that we love on Topix, men like Walter White, Clarence Thomas, J.S. Watts, Armstrong Williams, Shelby Steele, Thomas Sowell and other morally sound capitalistic Christian Blacks?

Since: Jan 12

Columbus, OH

#794 Jun 13, 2013
WISE AMERICAN wrote:
<quoted text> We all know the answer to that, Bunker. Maybe we should ask the residents of Philly's 'Fishtown' the same question!
How about Pelham, Cardinal Bixby? You know where that is don't you? I'm sure you could find plenty of good ole Irish unemployed drunks, and 'cain' snorting white girls who's had every hard Mick in that town.

Since: Jan 12

Columbus, OH

#795 Jun 13, 2013
Oliver Canterberry wrote:
<quoted text>
Government, Government, Government........
You are living in the past.
Government is just an extension of the Old Plantation System with the Government in the role of the Master of the Plantation.
Why not private enterprise like Hermann Cain proposed?
Jobs that require individuality, creativity and initiative, not sitting behind a desk like a zombie waiting to retire.
Why are you people all about increasing the size and scope of Government?
Your problem is that you will NOT follow in the footsteps of the moral Blacks that we love on Topix, men like Walter White, Clarence Thomas, J.S. Watts, Armstrong Williams, Shelby Steele, Thomas Sowell and other morally sound capitalistic Christian Blacks?
The Government are the people, you dolt. People make up the government just as in any private sector company, who by the way, loves being rewarded with Government contracts that keeps their bank accounts over the billion dollar mark, you backwards idiot.
Another thing, those jaded blacks you imps love to set out as your shiny pony hitches in front of your estates, also worked, were.....IN GOVERNMENT... Uncle Thomas is in GOVERNMENT as we post, Walter White worked closely with GOVERNMENT in the NAACP. We all know JC was a Congressman...IN GOVERNMENT! Herman Cain wanted to be IN GOVERNMENT. Thomas So well received TONS of grant money to do his research in social policy from... here it comes, Ollie....Government. Shall I continue, Sir dummy.

“Don't trust the internet!”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#796 Jun 13, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>Perhaps we should ask blacks what it's like INSIDE Mount Vernon today.
I dont have to ask--I know. The good and the bad. Come visit some time so you don't have to appear so ignorant.

Since: Apr 13

Hilliard, OH

#797 Jun 13, 2013
FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
I dont have to ask--I know. The good and the bad. Come visit some time so you don't have to appear so ignorant.
Would you let a 16 year old kid walk around that neighborhood at 11:00 PM?

“Hereeeeee'ssss UR Pizza”

Since: May 13

Columbus, OH

#798 Jun 13, 2013
WISE AMERICAN wrote:
<quoted text> Stop spinning, you're making me dizzy. Answer the question, do you think a black high school drop out would be hired by the NSA?
I have no idea.

I would guess a black candidate with equal qualifications would have the same chance of being hired as a white, or any other level of pigment candidate.

If the NSA has quotas, he may even have a better chance of being hired.

Since: Jan 12

Columbus, OH

#799 Jun 13, 2013
There's more, Ollie. Don't go just yet.

Mr. Armstrong is another example of the conservative black who knows how to 'play the game' on whiteys such as your ilk.

Armstrong Williams (born February 5, 1959) is an American political commentator, author of a conservative newspaper column, and host of a daily radio show and a nationally syndicated TV program, called The Right Side with Armstrong Williams. During the early years of the George W. Bush administration, he received $241,000 from the Department of Education to promote the No Child Left Behind initiative; exposure of these payments ultimately lead to the cancellation of his syndicated column with Tribune Media Services.

Looks like ole Willie likes Government money too! "I'm riiich kneegah"! Is what your 'conservative trophies' yell out to each other as they slap high fives and chest bump outta the sight of whites like you.

Since: Jan 12

Columbus, OH

#800 Jun 13, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>Would you let a 16 year old kid walk around that neighborhood at 11:00 PM?
Would you let yours seeing that a lot of sexual deviants live in the suburbs?

“Hereeeeee'ssss UR Pizza”

Since: May 13

Columbus, OH

#801 Jun 13, 2013
WISE AMERICAN wrote:
And there's more, Pepperoni man:
“I’m afraid that Congress is going to fiddle while the Post Office burns,” said Philip Rubio, assistant professor of history at North Carolina A&T State University in Greensboro.
Why are there so many African-Americans in the Post Office? Because historically it was less prone to racial discrimination than other employers and offered a way out of poverty, says Rubio, a former postal worker and author of the book “There’s Always Work at the Post Office: African American Postal Workers and the Fight for Jobs, Justice and Equality.”
There you have it, Little Caesars. The Rethuglican bigots are an African American's second worst enemy...the first is the ignorance of the poor blacks. Your ilk won't do jack for black people, if they're working or not working.
PS. I'll take two large...a pep and a sausage with extra cheese!
http://townhall.com/columnists/donaldlambro/2...

The black unemployment rate was 12.7 percent when President George W. Bush finished his second term and Obama took office.

It soared over the first three years of Obama's first term to 16.7 percent by September 2011 (the worst jobless rate for black Americans since 1983). Unemployment among black teenagers exploded to 39.3 percent in July, 2012.

"Statistics show that the African-American community is in bad shape under the Obama administration," the widely read web site "Your Black World" said this week.

WASHINGTON - Barack Obama's failed job policies are facing bitter criticism from African-American leaders who say black unemployment has grown worse under his presidency.

After four years of holding their tongues and remaining quiet in the face of sharply rising black unemployment and record poverty, political leaders from the Congressional Black Caucus to the NAACP have begun to open fire on the White House.

Since: Apr 13

Hilliard, OH

#802 Jun 13, 2013
WISE AMERICAN wrote:
<quoted text> Would you let yours seeing that a lot of sexual deviants live in the suburbs?
There hasn't been a reported sexual assault in Hilliard in three years. I have no problem with my kids being out at night at their ages.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
3 days 'tilwill Christmas is your turkey thawed? 39 min BizzyBee 7
Hand outs 50 min I Do Know 11
Body in North Side parking lot is a homicide 2 hr They cannot kill ... 1
Is Barack Obama Doing a Good Job as President? (Aug '13) 2 hr Neutral Party 4,842
Eric Garner died over cigarette tax enforcement. 2 hr Trash Collector 82
Scammer 4 hr Window worker 6
Rod Parsley says ministry threatened by lack of... (Dec '09) 8 hr Chris 760
COPS lives MATTER 9 hr They cannot kill ... 48
Merry Christmas! What's your favorite memory? 13 hr Reality Speaks 312
Columbus Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Columbus News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Columbus

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 7:36 pm PST

Bleacher Report 7:36PM
Bengals vs. Steelers Flexed to 'Sunday Night Football' in Week 17
Bleacher Report 9:08 PM
If Manziel Can Play, Browns Keep Starting Him
NBC Sports12:17 AM
Broncos visit Bengals as favorites in key playoff tilt - NBC Sports
Bleacher Report 4:00 AM
Monday Night Football Week 16: TV Schedule, Live Stream for Broncos vs. Bengals
NBC Sports 4:09 AM
Johnny Manziel doesn't leave much tape, but wants to be the guy in Cleveland