Would you date/marry outside your own...

Would you date/marry outside your own race?

Created by wondering on Jun 3, 2013

175 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Since: Jan 12

Farmington, MI

#22 Jun 3, 2013
What 'race ' is Heynobodyhome in? And in 2013 who gives a shyt about a social construction that was invented by bigoted sociologist in the 1700's.

Heynut is a complete and total idiot, who's entire existence is only to hate black people just because his girlfriend dumped his ass for a long dong brotha.

If you're hu-man how can you say one 'race ' is better than another based on superficial differences? Did God create all humanbeings from ONE man and his mate? This artificial construct based on skin color will send more people to Hell than any other sin.

The sheer terror and shock on millions of white bigoted faces at the coming of Christ would be. something to see when he appears in his glory, sporting a white 'wolly ' fro, and a deep bronze tan.

“Tenured Marxist Radical”

Since: Jan 13

Ivy League-ISIS

#23 Jun 3, 2013
WISE AMERICAN wrote:
What 'race ' is Heynobodyhome in? And in 2013 who gives a shyt about a social construction that was invented by bigoted sociologist in the 1700's.
Heynut is a complete and total idiot, who's entire existence is only to hate black people just because his girlfriend dumped his ass for a long dong brotha.
If you're hu-man how can you say one 'race ' is better than another based on superficial differences? Did God create all humanbeings from ONE man and his mate? This artificial construct based on skin color will send more people to Hell than any other sin.
The sheer terror and shock on millions of white bigoted faces at the coming of Christ would be. something to see when he appears in his glory, sporting a white 'wolly ' fro, and a deep bronze tan.
Race is not an "artificial construct", it's a fluid organic reality. The facts are that different human populations do have some differences in genes, culture, and grooming habits. Denying this is akin to claiming the world is flat, it only works in generalities ("ends of the earth" "four corners of the earth" "all men are created equal" "race is a social construct")

The facts are you've spouted Africentric BS even more than my pimping of the Soultrean Hypothesis. At least we've got the arrowheads, King Tut wasn't black.

More people will be sent down by multiculti.
Wait what

Galion, OH

#24 Jun 3, 2013
Mpnf1979 wrote:
<quoted text>
A. I'm not 34.
B. I'm not controlled by anyone.
C. I respect my families values and their thoughts about my life and my life choices (I seem to recall you saying you chose not to go into the military because your father recommended against it??? and then I also recall you chastising me for not heeding parental advice)
D. I don't have to worry about a dating pool if I'm already dating. And even so, I'd date a person outside my race before I'd date a republican.
It is sad that, in 2013, you would allow your family's bigotry to affect dating someone who truly respected you.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#25 Jun 4, 2013
Mpnf1979 wrote:
<quoted text>
A. I'm not 34.
C. I respect my families values and their thoughts about my life and my life choices (I seem to recall you saying you chose not to go into the military because your father recommended against it??? and then I also recall you chastising me for not heeding parental advice)
D. I don't have to worry about a dating pool if I'm already dating. And even so, I'd date a person outside my race before I'd date a republican.
you prove your complete irrelevance daily.

does Mommy & Daddy support you murderous intent regarding birth?
It would not appear so.

Does Mommy & Daddy support your Devil worship?

Martin Luther King was a staunch registered Republican.

your dating pool is registered in prisons. Mommy & Daddy you respect the values of so greatly, must be inmates.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#26 Jun 4, 2013
I dated what I like to look at, then fell in love with personality and values.

Tan had nothing to do with it.

I also was not selfish enough to bring mixed race children into the world, that their entire life would be considered half breeds by nasty people.

remember Cher's song....half breed?

childhood bullying and ignorance to others can impose very dangerous situations.

I refused to allow that to occur.

Having said that.....as an Adult who already has children, and had I met a black woman that I fell in love with, then YES I have no problem with tan.

“Paper Or Plastic?”

Since: Nov 11

Albakoikee

#27 Jun 4, 2013
Mpnf1979 wrote:
<quoted text>
A. I'm not 34.
You forgot E: I don't make $60 per hour.
VADoc

Warrenville, SC

#28 Jun 4, 2013
Already have in the past. Dated a black girl in college. Her family wasnt accepting of the relationship so she ended it.

Dated an Asian girl as well. She was from a conservative Christian Korean family. Damn could her mother and grandmother cook. They liked me but they as much as told me at dinner one night that Anna was going to marry another Korean. Eventually our relationship fizzled out. We are still friends. She eventually married a Korean med student.

So in my experience the families of the minorities I dated were far less inviting or accepting of two races dating.
bosco

Columbus, OH

#29 Jun 4, 2013
Mpnf1979 wrote:
No, only because my family would disagree with the relationship.
But if you loved the person would your families opinion matter? I married out of love not approval. My mother so disapproved, my dad=Son if it makes you happy. Now married 36 years. She is Mom's favorite daughter in law.

“Where did I put my tiara?”

Since: Dec 11

Columbus, OH

#30 Jun 4, 2013
Reality Speaks wrote:
I dated what I like to look at, then fell in love with personality and values.
Tan had nothing to do with it.
You like it when I'm tan...

Columbus, OH

#31 Jun 4, 2013
Mpnf1979 wrote:
No, only because my family would disagree with the relationship.
Grow up. Oh, let me call my Mommy and ask her what to have for lunch.

“Paper Or Plastic?”

Albakoikee

#32 Jun 4, 2013
GlitterSucks wrote:
<quoted text>
You like it when I'm tan...
Spray on tans don't count. My farmer tan is perfect!
bosco

Columbus, OH

#33 Jun 4, 2013
An Old Joke.
Young man courting arranged individual dinner dates with his Mother for 3 prospective brides. He, his date, and Mother would dine out on separate occasions to hopefully introduce his chosen to his Mother. Afterwards he sat down and stated to Mom , One these I shall marry. Which one do you think it is? Mom stopped and thought, then said Oh I think you will marry number 2. Mom that's right. How on earth did you guess?

Mom:Because I don't like her.

Columbus, OH

#34 Jun 4, 2013
rowdy01 wrote:
<quoted text>
Spray on tans don't count. My farmer tan is perfect!
Feet have sock tan or flip flop tan?

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Since: May 11

Hightstown, NJ

#35 Jun 4, 2013
FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
E. Bob is willing to stay in the closet out of respect for his family's values.
If I were in his family, I'd be very ashamed.

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Hightstown, NJ

#36 Jun 4, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>
A. Then you lied in another post.
B. You just admitted you are.
C. Racial bigotry in your family vs career advice in mine...hmm.
D. Now you're dating, huh? Poor guy...
A. I was born in 1979. I will turn 34 this July. That would make me 33. Are you that interested in my age?
B. No, being controlled means I'm letting someone force my decisions. My decision is based on what all children's thoughts (I would assume) are when it comes to their parents - they want them to be proud of them. I have no problem with interracial dating. However, I know it would cause problems within my family and honestly, it's just not for me. I never had an interest in dating anyone outside my race.
C. Not racial bigotry. As my father told me when I was younger, the world is just not ready for that. You'd easily make yourself a target of someone who has evil intentions and the social stigma might put you in harms way. He doesn't have a problem with interracial dating, but he knows that it could make it more difficult for the couple and any children to come out of that union.
D. At least the guy I see doesn't spend his days and nights ignoring me by putting his every bit of energy into insulting complete strangers on an internet thread that means absolutely nothing in the grand scheme of things. I feel sorry for your wife. Either she doesn't like you very much in the first place and is glad to be rid of you or she feels very neglected. Either way, I'm not interested in your thoughts on my personal life. Any praise would mean I'm doing something terribly wrong.

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Hightstown, NJ

#37 Jun 4, 2013
Enzyte Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
No conservative in his right mind would date a diseased leftist like you. Go check Michael Douglas out. After the chemo he may want to hook up with you.
Sounds good to me. Anyone who identifies as a republican or tea bagger loses points as a human to me. I've met very few conservatives, especially on here (SeriousLady is the only one I am friendly with) who I think are good people.

“Paper Or Plastic?”

Albakoikee

#38 Jun 4, 2013
GlitterSucks wrote:
<quoted text>Feet have sock tan or flip flop tan?
Sock tan, no flip flops ever on my feet. Haven't you read the warnings on this "fashionable" footwear from podiatrists?

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Hightstown, NJ

#39 Jun 4, 2013
Wait what wrote:
<quoted text>
It is sad that, in 2013, you would allow your family's bigotry to affect dating someone who truly respected you.
See my post to George. It isn't bigotry. It's keeping myself safe and respecting that my father wants to do the same. What do you care what my family thinks? I don't want to date outside my race. It's a non-issue.

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Hightstown, NJ

#40 Jun 4, 2013
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
you prove your complete irrelevance daily.
does Mommy & Daddy support you murderous intent regarding birth?
It would not appear so.
Does Mommy & Daddy support your Devil worship?
Martin Luther King was a staunch registered Republican.
your dating pool is registered in prisons. Mommy & Daddy you respect the values of so greatly, must be inmates.
With every post you confirm your absolute insanity CINO.

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Hightstown, NJ

#41 Jun 4, 2013
rowdy01 wrote:
<quoted text>
You forgot E: I don't make $60 per hour.
If that's what you need to believe, that's fine. I'm laughing all the way to the bank. Just because YOU don't make that much, doesn't mean it's impossible for everyone.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Puffy's Roofing Nail Emporium 2 hr d pants 21
News Dalon Smoot 2 hr d pants 3
British vote to leave EU - Stock Markets rocked 3 hr d pants 17
Hillary's speech.. 3 hr d pants 97
News Former Dispatch publisher John F. Wolfe dies at 72 5 hr Contrarian 4
News Columbus man pleads guilty to trespassing and a... 5 hr Duke for Mayor 9
News Max and Erma's-Downtown Read More 6 hr They cannot kill ... 6
Is Donald Trump Campaign Falling Apart? 10 hr Go Blue Forever 84
More from around the web

Personal Finance