Two Columbus airports to lose air traffic control towers

Mar 22, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Columbus Dispatch

Two Columbus airports will lose their air traffic control towers beginning April 7 the victim of federal budget cuts.

Comments
1 - 13 of 13 Comments Last updated Mar 23, 2013
Oliver Canterberry

New Albany, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

Obama is like a spoiled and petulant child used to getting his way. These cuts are coming from Obama himself as he seeks to punish innocent people and destroy anyone who does not bow to this infernal would-be Dictator. The only group that Obama has shown loyalty to are the gays as, ironically, Blacks have gotten worse economically and morally under the Obama regime.

“Larchmont's Leading Citizen”

Since: Dec 12

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

Oliver Canterberry wrote:
Obama is like a spoiled and petulant child used to getting his way. These cuts are coming from Obama himself as he seeks to punish innocent people and destroy anyone who does not bow to this infernal would-be Dictator. The only group that Obama has shown loyalty to are the gays as, ironically, Blacks have gotten worse economically and morally under the Obama regime.
That's because Obama is more gay than black. And I'm not joking.

Since: Jan 13

Returning with a vengeance

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

MB > Air Traffic Control

http://www.brown.senate.gov/contact/

https://beatty.house.gov/contact/email-me

Ask these two Ds, why the Muslim Brotherhood is more deserving of your money than air traffic control

After all, you elected them...

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

-The-Artist- wrote:
MB > Air Traffic Control
http://www.brown.senate.gov/contact/
https://beatty.house.gov/contact/email-me
Ask these two Ds, why the Muslim Brotherhood is more deserving of your money than air traffic control
After all, you elected them...
Some of us are fortunate enough to still be in Stivers' district. Beatty's turf is mostly ghetto and ultra-lib white urban.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Hugh Victor Thompson III wrote:
<quoted text>Some of us are fortunate enough to still be in Stivers' district. Beatty's turf is mostly ghetto and ultra-lib white urban.
My place of work is in Fudge's fiefdom, there is worse...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

-The-Artist- wrote:
<quoted text>
My place of work is in Fudge's fiefdom, there is worse...
Yikes. YT is an endangered species there, no?

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

<quoted text>Yikes. YT is an endangered species there, no?
The black % in the old district was actually so low, along with population in general, that it was expanded into YTland burbs like Independence, and Macedonia, Bath in Summit County, it draws in just enough 3rd Worlders in Akron to make the district black majority, thus preventing Tom Sawyer's return to Congress.

Should the black % go low enough by 2018, it's possible though unlikely unless conservatives vote in the D primary, that a white D could beat Fudge, like Steve Cohen in Memphis.
Oliver Canterberry

New Albany, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>That's because Obama is more gay than black. And I'm not joking.
Agree. The CBC (Congressional Black Caucus) recently complained that Obama's cabinet is almost entirely White and Male, very few females and very, very few Blacks. Obama's claim to "Blackness" comes from Michelle and Jeremiah Wright, not himself as half white and raised in an all White Environment including elite schools. He did not go to Grambling or associate with Blacks any more than Tiger Woods or O.J. Simpson but Blacks, once again, are easily duped by anyone who plays the race card. O.J. Simpson was able to play the race card and excite Black support but had nothing to do with any Blacks thereafter especially of the female sort. Likewise Tiger Woods (who Obama loves) loathes Black females and doesn't even think of himself as Black.

Yet eternal dummies like Progressive Ohioian, punkazz and Wise American can't get enough of being fooled by this man. Fool me once, shame on you.... Fool me forever, shame on me.
Break Up OSU

Grove City, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Judged:

Finally, the moguls at OSU, led by emperor multimillionaire-paid Gordon Gee, lose a round. May it continue.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

<quoted text>
Agree. The CBC (Congressional Black Caucus) recently complained that Obama's cabinet is almost entirely White and Male, very few females and very, very few Blacks. Obama's claim to "Blackness" comes from Michelle and Jeremiah Wright, not himself as half white and raised in an all White Environment including elite schools. He did not go to Grambling or associate with Blacks any more than Tiger Woods or O.J. Simpson but Blacks, once again, are easily duped by anyone who plays the race card. O.J. Simpson was able to play the race card and excite Black support but had nothing to do with any Blacks thereafter especially of the female sort. Likewise Tiger Woods (who Obama loves) loathes Black females and doesn't even think of himself as Black.
Yet eternal dummies like Progressive Ohioian, punkazz and Wise American can't get enough of being fooled by this man. Fool me once, shame on you.... Fool me forever, shame on me.
Tiger Woods is only half black
Enzyte Bob

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

yeah this is silly but at the end of the day so what?if we don't have any money that means no money for air towers.
Wait what

Dublin, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

<quoted text>
The CBC asked for Obama's help as a Senator in 2004 regarding suspected voter fraud - you know, the kind that disenfranchises minorities. He declined. They eventually rallied around him in his run, but there were some die-hards who stuck to Hillary until they could stick to her no more.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Morning Roundup: Sears could close even more st... 14 min They cannot kill ... 7
Debate: Ferguson - Columbus, OH 16 min Buckeye at Birth 82
Welcome to Columbus: Ohio stinks for women 17 min Sterkfontein Swar... 15
Is Barack Obama Doing a Good Job as President? (Aug '13) 32 min They cannot kill ... 3,117
Columbus man gets 37-year sentence for rape, ot... 33 min Plabe Sense 3
In Ferguson, Missouri, different kinds of prote... 46 min Duke_For_Mayor 34
The Michael Brown Case 1 hr Neutral Party 12
Bennett Smith gate stories from the victims poi... (May '13) 4 hr Facebook follies 2,277

Search the Columbus Forum:
•••
•••
•••

Columbus Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••