|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2013

Judged:

TonyD2 wrote:
<quoted text>You might not think so once you hear the click.
What "click" might that be, tough guy?

“Ludibrium est onus genio”

Since: Dec 11

Planet Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2013

Judged:

Nat Turner wrote:
<quoted text>
What "click" might that be, tough guy?
I'm not the one you have to worry about.
Nat Turner

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2013

Judged:

TonyD2 wrote:
<quoted text>I'm not the one you have to worry about.
I don't worry about anybody, tough guy.

Planet Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2013

Judged:

Then it'll be a surprise.
Geo Zimmer

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 11, 2013

Judged:

Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
That didn't answer the question.
I'm NOT here to answer your questions. Get a book & learn a few things.
Neutral Party

Evansville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 11, 2013

Judged:

So how come Nat and Rhino have such a problem with the outcome?

Zimmerman was arrested, charged and found innocent. However, that didn't satisfy the dependent blacks. Dependent blacks can't think for themselves and require intervention by institutions in order to survive. The Govt, NAACP, democratic party and others seek them out to "take care" of them. They become more dependent on these groups but the groups take advantage of their dependence.

These groups are like drug dealers. They don't care about them, only using them because of their dependence. Not wanting to help them but always answering the call when in need of the drug.

Never solving a thing, the dependent blacks follow the commands of their groups without realizing the dependence only makes them weak.

If the truth is racist, let it be.
Neutral Party

Evansville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 11, 2013

Judged:

Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
That didn't answer the question.
Rhino always asks questions, but provides few answers. Unable to contribute, he seldom provides content other than taking a racist attitude against anyone ever disagreeing with him.

A confident person understands there is more than one way to get things done. People lacking confidence seldom see alternate ways to achieve success.

Based on Rhino's statements I doubt he ever graduated HS. Always depending on the race card is such a weak argument. Slavery ended almost 150 years ago and civil rights have been in effect for 50. When will blacks stand on their own and realize they can prosper if they would only accept responsibility for their actions?

I believe it is time for blacks to tell Jackson, Sharpton and the other race baiters to say thanks but we got this now.

“Bullsh*% Detector Enabled”

Since: Dec 08

Brooklyn, New York

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 12, 2013

Judged:

Neutral Party wrote:
<quoted text>Rhino always asks questions, but provides few answers. Unable to contribute, he seldom provides content other than taking a racist attitude against anyone ever disagreeing with him.

A confident person understands there is more than one way to get things done. People lacking confidence seldom see alternate ways to achieve success.

Based on Rhino's statements I doubt he ever graduated HS. Always depending on the race card is such a weak argument. Slavery ended almost 150 years ago and civil rights have been in effect for 50. When will blacks stand on their own and realize they can prosper if they would only accept responsibility for their actions?

I believe it is time for blacks to tell Jackson, Sharpton and the other race baiters to say thanks but we got this now.
You judgements are no different from the average redneck. No substance but full of white rage and conjecture. Questioning my education is only a defense mechanism to downplay the ignorant bullshit "Self defense" farce. The jury bought it. The rednecks bought it. Most of us didn't.
Neutral Party

Evansville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 12, 2013

Judged:

You make my point valid every time you respond.

White rage?

Blacks have no excuse anymore. If one can be President and get re-elected despite failing at every facet of the job then discrimination has ended.

Now when are you going to stand on your own two feet?

Brooklyn, New York

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2013

Judged:

Neutral Party wrote:
You make my point valid every time you respond.

White rage?

Blacks have no excuse anymore. If one can be President and get re-elected despite failing at every facet of the job then discrimination has ended.

Now when are you going to stand on your own two feet?
I've never made a point for a racist redneck and now is no different. You have plenty of crime and disenchanted youth in your community, I suggest you focus your white rage on them.
Peyton Mann

Cincinnati, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2013

Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
I've never made a point for a racist redneck and now is no different. You have plenty of crime and disenchanted youth in your community, I suggest you focus your white rage on them.
It's true that white people need to better control the elitist white diversity (victim cult) people.

Elitist white diversity people have damaged this nation more than blacks could ever dream of doing.

Blacks do play a role in promoting national diversity politics, but I realize they are not the true leaders; they are more like rank-and-file members.

Shat rolls downhill. These white people are the big shatters of the national diversity scheme...

white women
white disabled (military veterans included)
white jewish
white queer
white hispanic

White hispanic victim cultists are especially ridiculous when you consider the fact it was spanish-hispanic conquistadors that perpetrated most of the genocide against native americans.
Wait what

Dublin, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2013

Judged:

Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
You judgements are no different from the average redneck. No substance but full of white rage and conjecture. Questioning my education is only a defense mechanism to downplay the ignorant bullshit "Self defense" farce. The jury bought it. The rednecks bought it. Most of us didn't.
There are a lot of successful attorneys and judges living a very nice lifestyle who "bought it". You're saying they're rednecks and stupid? They're not educated in the law, despite being successful and using the law daily? The verdict was rendered based on the charges brought and the prosecution's performance. That's the bottom line, and in this country you're innocent of the charges until proven guilty. Don't like it? Contact your airline. They can help you find a one-way ticket out.

Planet Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2013

Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
You judgements are no different from the average redneck. No substance but full of white rage and conjecture.
cf

How many blacks have beaten whites "for Trayvon"?

How many whites have beaten blacks "for Antonio"?

And WHITES have the rage?
Neutral Party

Evansville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2013

Judged:

TonyD2 wrote:
<quoted text>
cf
And that is why Rhino and many like him will always be second class. They are constantly on the defensive claiming to be the victim when they have equality, they chose not to earn success.

I am sure many thought that when a non-white won POTUS this crap would end.

Earn your way and succeed.

Since: Jan 13

Returning with a vengeance

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2013

Neutral Party wrote:
<quoted text>
And that is why Rhino and many like him will always be second class. They are constantly on the defensive claiming to be the victim when they have equality, they chose not to earn success.
They wanted a non-white POTUS to make US second-class

Brooklyn, New York

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 14, 2013

Peyton Mann wrote:
<quoted text>It's true that white people need to better control the elitist white diversity (victim cult) people.

Elitist white diversity people have damaged this nation more than blacks could ever dream of doing.

Blacks do play a role in promoting national diversity politics, but I realize they are not the true leaders; they are more like rank-and-file members.

Shat rolls downhill. These white people are the big shatters of the national diversity scheme...

white women
white disabled (military veterans included)
white jewish
white queer
white hispanic

White hispanic victim cultists are especially ridiculous when you consider the fact it was spanish-hispanic conquistadors that perpetrated most of the genocide against native americans.
All races have a cross to bear. You have too many morons crowning themselves a king when they should sit down and shut up. If everyone claims to want equality across the board, why is it so hard to achieve?

Brooklyn, New York

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 14, 2013

Judged:

Wait what wrote:
<quoted text>There are a lot of successful attorneys and judges living a very nice lifestyle who "bought it". You're saying they're rednecks and stupid? They're not educated in the law, despite being successful and using the law daily? The verdict was rendered based on the charges brought and the prosecution's performance. That's the bottom line, and in this country you're innocent of the charges until proven guilty. Don't like it? Contact your airline. They can help you find a one-way ticket out.
Zimmerman is free. Good for him. He killed a kid and walked away without so much as probation or a fine. Saved a few people and can't get a speeding ticket. It's good to be the king, eh?

Brooklyn, New York

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 14, 2013

TonyD2 wrote:
<quoted text>cf

I don't know. Do you have that stat handy? I'd like to see that.

Brooklyn, New York

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 14, 2013

Judged:

Neutral Party wrote:
<quoted text>And that is why Rhino and many like him will always be second class. They are constantly on the defensive claiming to be the victim when they have equality, they chose not to earn success.

Well, if it ain't the guru of success. Tell me, professor, You seem to have it all figured out...You seem to be complaining about blacks on here all the time. You don't know anything but what your tainted thoughts will let you type. Instead of bitching about blacks and whining about the president, you should take some of your own advice. Second class? Don't make me laugh. You tell yourself that to mask the self loathing you live with. Blaming others has become second nature to you.

Planet Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 15, 2013

Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know. Do you have that stat handy? I'd like to see that.
There have been a number of incidents of the former mentioned in the news, and none of the latter. The significance probably escapes you.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
In Ferguson, Missouri, different kinds of prote... 5 min They cannot kill ... 8
Bennett Smith gate stories from the victims poi... (May '13) 37 min You cant 2,273
Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 38 min Pope Che Reagan C... 30,252
Welcome to Columbus: Ohio stinks for women 57 min Duke for Mayor 1
Do you agree with Obama's plan to fundamentally... 1 hr Male 232
Morning Roundup: Sears could close even more st... 2 hr NoOneRewarded 1
Need help 2 hr Chick 1
ISIS beheads James Foley 6 hr Buckeye at Birth 91

Search the Columbus Forum:
•••
•••
•••

Columbus Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000