“I Offer You Truth!”

Since: Jul 07

Tampa, FL

#8336 Jul 25, 2013
The wrath of God is in George Zimmerman's future.

"...if a man come presumptuously upon his neighbour, to slay him with guile; thou shalt take him from mine altar, that he may die." - Exodus 21:14

"But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death." - Revelation 21:8

...liar, murderer...George Zimmerman
Geo Zimmer

Columbus, OH

#8337 Jul 27, 2013
Hey trevon martin's mom. Yes George Zimmerman killed your son, the jury voted it was self defense. Get over it, STOP trying to say he was a sweet boy & never did anything bad in his whole life.
Geo Zimmer

Columbus, OH

#8338 Jul 27, 2013
Spooktackular wrote:
Trevon Martin is a hoodrat he was up for no good and Zimmerman did what a decent man would do he killed that hoodrat who should not even walk in his neighborhood.
It is not a hate crime when man shot and kill a hoodrat it is street justice. George Zimmerman is our hero he stood up against violence and had the bravery to ignore 911 dispatcher's warning of following him so our streets can be safer.
trevon martin got what he deserved. It's funny, they asked a black male about it on the news but didn't ask a white male, why is that?

(RACISM) that's why! Blacks scream it. Seems Blacks & Hispanics can have weekend events downtown, but if white people have a weekend event & the blacks & Hispanics aren't allowed they cry RACISM.
Nat Turner

United States

#8339 Jul 29, 2013
Geo Zimmer wrote:
Hey trevon martin's mom. Yes George Zimmerman killed your son, the jury voted it was self defense. Get over it, STOP trying to say he was a sweet boy & never did anything bad in his whole life.
What about what George did in his life?
Have you ever buried one of your children?
Nat Turner

United States

#8340 Jul 29, 2013
Geo Zimmer wrote:
<quoted text>trevon martin got what he deserved. It's funny, they asked a black male about it on the news but didn't ask a white male, why is that?

(RACISM) that's why! Blacks scream it. Seems Blacks & Hispanics can have weekend events downtown, but if white people have a weekend event & the blacks & Hispanics aren't allowed they cry RACISM.
What's a "white event"?
Geo Zimmer

Columbus, OH

#8341 Aug 3, 2013
Nat Turner wrote:
<quoted text>
What about what George did in his life?
Have you ever buried one of your children?
If he died for what he did, then so be it! His mom needs to get past it & have more babies to replace him! lol
Geo Zimmer

Columbus, OH

#8342 Aug 3, 2013
Nat Turner wrote:
<quoted text>
What's a "white event"?
What would call a event for "whites only"? latino's have theirs & black theirs, & what do they call them?

“Bullsh*% Detector Enabled”

Since: Dec 08

Brooklyn, New York

#8343 Aug 3, 2013
Geo Zimmer wrote:
He was 17. What type of life did you lead at 17?
Nat Turner

Niles, IL

#8344 Aug 3, 2013
Geo Zimmer wrote:
<quoted text>What would call a event for "whites only"? latino's have theirs & black theirs, & what do they call them?
Whites have had their own event for decades...It's called a KKK rally.

You're welcome.
vcnz12

Akron, OH

#8345 Aug 4, 2013
To me this case is not a matter of race but a matter of a grave injustice done to Trayvon. Regardless of what he may have done or not have done elsewhere he had as much right as anyone else to walk through this neighborhood supposably protected by the neighborhood busybody that had fantasies of being a cop but could not make it. I am white and have encountered people like him in the past fortunately, there was no gunplay involved. This was a clear cut case of at the least manslaughter. If Zimmerman had called the police and stayed in his car when he saw trayvon if he suspected something a tragedy could have been averted. The glorification of Zimmerman by Fixed Noise is sickening to anyone regardless of race. There may be a form of poetic justice, after all, since Zimmerman by being free will have to look over his shoulder for the rest of his life no matter where he may end up.
Geo Zimmer

Columbus, OH

#8346 Aug 4, 2013
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
He was 17. What type of life did you lead at 17?
Not a life like he lead!
Geo Zimmer

Columbus, OH

#8347 Aug 4, 2013
Nat Turner wrote:
<quoted text>
You're welcome.
Wake up from the past, this is the year 2013, not the 1950's & 60's. They all have equal rights now!

“I Offer You Truth!”

Since: Jul 07

Tampa, FL

#8348 Aug 4, 2013
Nat Turner wrote:
<quoted text>
You're welcome.
You left out the white supremacists gatherings, the Aryan Brotherhood gatherings, the Nazi party gatherings, the Church of the Creator gatherings, Christian Identity Church gatherings, and there are plenty more of these "white event" sponsoring organizations....TODAY, not in the 50's or 60's.

It's amazing how ignorant and uniformed some of the folks posting here are.

“Bullsh*% Detector Enabled”

Since: Dec 08

Brooklyn, New York

#8349 Aug 5, 2013
Geo Zimmer wrote:
<quoted text>Not a life like he lead!
That didn't answer the question.
Nat Turner

United States

#8350 Aug 5, 2013
Geo Zimmer wrote:
<quoted text>Wake up from the past, this is the year 2013, not the 1950's & 60's. They all have equal rights now!
If you don't know your past, you won't know your future. History sticks to your feet. I see denial helps you cope with your atrocities.
Nat Turner

United States

#8351 Aug 5, 2013
DapperDave wrote:
<quoted text>You left out the white supremacists gatherings, the Aryan Brotherhood gatherings, the Nazi party gatherings, the Church of the Creator gatherings, Christian Identity Church gatherings, and there are plenty more of these "white event" sponsoring organizations....TODAY, not in the 50's or 60's.

It's amazing how ignorant and uniformed some of the folks posting here are.
That sounds like plenty of gatherings to me...Geo Zimmerman, there ya go. You are free to sponsor one of these white gatherings at any time.

“Ludibrium est onus genio”

Since: Dec 11

Planet Earth

#8352 Aug 5, 2013
Nat Turner wrote:
<quoted text>
If you don't know your past, you won't know your future. History sticks to your feet. I see denial helps you cope with your atrocities.
"Your" atrocities? For someone who wants to escape stereotypes, you sure do like to apply your own to others. You DESERVE to reap what you sow.
Nat Turner

United States

#8353 Aug 6, 2013
TonyD2 wrote:
<quoted text>"Your" atrocities? For someone who wants to escape stereotypes, you sure do like to apply your own to others. You DESERVE to reap what you sow.
Reaping what you sow sounds like a good deal to me.

“Ludibrium est onus genio”

Since: Dec 11

Planet Earth

#8354 Aug 6, 2013
Nat Turner wrote:
<quoted text>
Reaping what you sow sounds like a good deal to me.
You might not think so once you hear the click.
stupid

Voorhees, NJ

#8355 Aug 7, 2013
George zimmerman doesn't have blue eyes you better not hate blacks too much man..

you can get sacrificed to the blue eyed people..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Chevrolet Malibu Owners: Problems & Solutions (Jun '06) 25 min Dave in Federal Way 2,723
Where has Rowdy been 38 min They cannot kill ... 1
Columbus police officer to resign after pleadin... 39 min Big Johnson 2
Is Barack Obama Doing a Good Job as President? (Aug '13) 1 hr Go Blue Forever 3,965
President Ebola 2 hr Black Rhino 695
Toddler In Stroller Hit By Car In West Columbus 3 hr They cannot kill ... 3
Columbus airport not screening passengers for E... 4 hr Guy Wiliford II 13
Autopsy, toxicology report on Michael Brown 4 hr They cannot kill ... 107
Bennett Smith gate stories from the victims poi... (May '13) 6 hr Noticed 2,477
Columbus Dating
Find my Match

Columbus Jobs

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Columbus News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Columbus