Free George Zimmerman!
Geo Zimmer

Columbus, OH

#8342 Aug 3, 2013
Nat Turner wrote:
<quoted text>
What's a "white event"?
What would call a event for "whites only"? latino's have theirs & black theirs, & what do they call them?

“Bullsh*% Detector Enabled”

Since: Dec 08

Brooklyn, New York

#8343 Aug 3, 2013
Geo Zimmer wrote:
Hey trevon martin's mom. Yes George Zimmerman killed your son, the jury voted it was self defense. Get over it, STOP trying to say he was a sweet boy & never did anything bad in his whole life.
He was 17. What type of life did you lead at 17?
Nat Turner

Niles, IL

#8344 Aug 3, 2013
Geo Zimmer wrote:
<quoted text>What would call a event for "whites only"? latino's have theirs & black theirs, & what do they call them?
Whites have had their own event for decades...It's called a KKK rally.

You're welcome.
vcnz12

United States

#8345 Aug 4, 2013
To me this case is not a matter of race but a matter of a grave injustice done to Trayvon. Regardless of what he may have done or not have done elsewhere he had as much right as anyone else to walk through this neighborhood supposably protected by the neighborhood busybody that had fantasies of being a cop but could not make it. I am white and have encountered people like him in the past fortunately, there was no gunplay involved. This was a clear cut case of at the least manslaughter. If Zimmerman had called the police and stayed in his car when he saw trayvon if he suspected something a tragedy could have been averted. The glorification of Zimmerman by Fixed Noise is sickening to anyone regardless of race. There may be a form of poetic justice, after all, since Zimmerman by being free will have to look over his shoulder for the rest of his life no matter where he may end up.
Geo Zimmer

Columbus, OH

#8346 Aug 4, 2013
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
He was 17. What type of life did you lead at 17?
Not a life like he lead!
Geo Zimmer

Columbus, OH

#8347 Aug 4, 2013
Nat Turner wrote:
<quoted text>
You're welcome.
Wake up from the past, this is the year 2013, not the 1950's & 60's. They all have equal rights now!

“I Offer You Truth!”

Since: Jul 07

Tampa, FL

#8348 Aug 4, 2013
Nat Turner wrote:
<quoted text>
You're welcome.
You left out the white supremacists gatherings, the Aryan Brotherhood gatherings, the Nazi party gatherings, the Church of the Creator gatherings, Christian Identity Church gatherings, and there are plenty more of these "white event" sponsoring organizations....TODAY, not in the 50's or 60's.

It's amazing how ignorant and uniformed some of the folks posting here are.

“Bullsh*% Detector Enabled”

Since: Dec 08

Brooklyn, New York

#8349 Aug 5, 2013
Geo Zimmer wrote:
<quoted text>Not a life like he lead!
That didn't answer the question.
Nat Turner

United States

#8350 Aug 5, 2013
Geo Zimmer wrote:
<quoted text>Wake up from the past, this is the year 2013, not the 1950's & 60's. They all have equal rights now!
If you don't know your past, you won't know your future. History sticks to your feet. I see denial helps you cope with your atrocities.
Nat Turner

United States

#8351 Aug 5, 2013
DapperDave wrote:
<quoted text>You left out the white supremacists gatherings, the Aryan Brotherhood gatherings, the Nazi party gatherings, the Church of the Creator gatherings, Christian Identity Church gatherings, and there are plenty more of these "white event" sponsoring organizations....TODAY, not in the 50's or 60's.

It's amazing how ignorant and uniformed some of the folks posting here are.
That sounds like plenty of gatherings to me...Geo Zimmerman, there ya go. You are free to sponsor one of these white gatherings at any time.

“Ludibrium est onus genio”

Since: Dec 11

Planet Earth

#8352 Aug 5, 2013
Nat Turner wrote:
<quoted text>
If you don't know your past, you won't know your future. History sticks to your feet. I see denial helps you cope with your atrocities.
"Your" atrocities? For someone who wants to escape stereotypes, you sure do like to apply your own to others. You DESERVE to reap what you sow.
Nat Turner

United States

#8353 Aug 6, 2013
TonyD2 wrote:
<quoted text>"Your" atrocities? For someone who wants to escape stereotypes, you sure do like to apply your own to others. You DESERVE to reap what you sow.
Reaping what you sow sounds like a good deal to me.

Planet Earth

#8354 Aug 6, 2013
Nat Turner wrote:
<quoted text>
Reaping what you sow sounds like a good deal to me.
You might not think so once you hear the click.
stupid

Howell, MI

#8355 Aug 7, 2013
George zimmerman doesn't have blue eyes you better not hate blacks too much man..

you can get sacrificed to the blue eyed people..
Nat Turner

United States

#8356 Aug 7, 2013
TonyD2 wrote:
<quoted text>You might not think so once you hear the click.
What "click" might that be, tough guy?

Planet Earth

#8357 Aug 7, 2013
Nat Turner wrote:
<quoted text>
What "click" might that be, tough guy?
I'm not the one you have to worry about.
Nat Turner

United States

#8358 Aug 8, 2013
TonyD2 wrote:
<quoted text>I'm not the one you have to worry about.
I don't worry about anybody, tough guy.

Planet Earth

#8359 Aug 8, 2013
Then it'll be a surprise.
Geo Zimmer

Columbus, OH

#8360 Aug 11, 2013
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
That didn't answer the question.
I'm NOT here to answer your questions. Get a book & learn a few things.
Neutral Party

Sellersburg, IN

#8361 Aug 11, 2013
So how come Nat and Rhino have such a problem with the outcome?

Zimmerman was arrested, charged and found innocent. However, that didn't satisfy the dependent blacks. Dependent blacks can't think for themselves and require intervention by institutions in order to survive. The Govt, NAACP, democratic party and others seek them out to "take care" of them. They become more dependent on these groups but the groups take advantage of their dependence.

These groups are like drug dealers. They don't care about them, only using them because of their dependence. Not wanting to help them but always answering the call when in need of the drug.

Never solving a thing, the dependent blacks follow the commands of their groups without realizing the dependence only makes them weak.

If the truth is racist, let it be.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Puffy's Roofing Nail Emporium 1 hr d pants 21
News Dalon Smoot 2 hr d pants 3
British vote to leave EU - Stock Markets rocked 2 hr d pants 17
Hillary's speech.. 3 hr d pants 97
News Former Dispatch publisher John F. Wolfe dies at 72 5 hr Contrarian 4
News Columbus man pleads guilty to trespassing and a... 5 hr Duke for Mayor 9
News Max and Erma's-Downtown Read More 6 hr They cannot kill ... 6
Is Donald Trump Campaign Falling Apart? 10 hr Go Blue Forever 84
More from around the web

Personal Finance