Free George Zimmerman!
Wait what

Dublin, OH

#8278 Jul 6, 2013
FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
Two witnesses testified that they saw Zimmerman climb off of Trayvon after the shot.
What's that about?
You must have missed that day on TV. Here's a recap. Something about destroying credibility?

http://legalinsurrection.com/2013/06/zimmerma...
Wait what

Dublin, OH

#8279 Jul 6, 2013
FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
Someone reviving the black people stampede meme again?
You never get tired of it, do you?
"NBC published an edited tape purporting to show that Zimmerman considered that Martin was suspicious because black; in reality the full tape showed that Zimmerman identified Martin as black only in response to a later police question. Allegations were made that Zimmerman used the word “coon” to describe Martin, when even the prosecution now acknowledges that the word used was “punk.”

The “hoodie” was mentioned only when the 911 operator asked Zimmerman to describe Martin’s clothing, yet the “hoodie” has become the image most associated with the case and is used to put a racial context on Zimmerman’s concern. That did not stop college and law students from holding rallies in which students wore hoodies in solidarity with Martin, as if that were the reason a shot was fired."

http://legalinsurrection.com/2013/07/racializ...

I don't mind causes, as long as they don't look like circuses. Once they turn into a circus, it completely takes away teaching people about the cause and that's just sad.

“Don't trust the internet!”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#8280 Jul 6, 2013
Wait what wrote:
<quoted text>
You must have missed that day on TV. Here's a recap. Something about destroying credibility?
http://legalinsurrection.com/2013/06/zimmerma...
You mean because one of them 'liked' a justice for Trayvon site on Facebook.

I guess you missed out on the witness who was following Robert Zimmerman Jr on twitter, huh?
Wait what

Dublin, OH

#8281 Jul 6, 2013
FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean because one of them 'liked' a justice for Trayvon site on Facebook.
Congratulations! By answering as you did, you proved that you don't know WHOSE credibility was destroyed on the stand, nor did you bother to see which witnesses were being referenced. In fact, the two witnesses who said they thought Trayvon was on top turned out to be...not credible.

Maybe Gabriel's "Juries Are Cheaper By The Dozen" Horn can come out to play.

“Don't trust the internet!”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#8282 Jul 6, 2013
Wait what wrote:
<quoted text>
Congratulations! By answering as you did, you proved that you don't know WHOSE credibility was destroyed on the stand, nor did you bother to see which witnesses were being referenced. In fact, the two witnesses who said they thought Trayvon was on top turned out to be...not credible.
Maybe Gabriel's "Juries Are Cheaper By The Dozen" Horn can come out to play.
Credibility is iin the eye of the jury.
Wait what

Dublin, OH

#8283 Jul 6, 2013
FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
Credibility is iin the eye of the jury.
Not when they can't get the number of gunshots straight, or admit that they really don't know who was on top.
Wait what

Dublin, OH

#8284 Jul 9, 2013
FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
Well here's the self-explanation. The blood ran forward from back to front because Zimmerman was OVER Trayvon, rather than under. Gravity, you know.
As as far as the lump on the side of the nose that was not there roughly an hour later in full indoor light in the photo taken at SPD, well most likely explanation is that the bloody face pic--for which the original digital copy is conveniently unavailable--has been touched up to make the injuries look worse than they actually were.
Wow! Reader knows more than renowned forensics experts!
Wait what

Dublin, OH

#8285 Jul 9, 2013
FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
You act like you are on the defense legal team.
Yes, they will attempt to wave that picture in court--and it may or may not be admissible.
But they will do it, because it is all they've got.
It's is devilishly difficult to make a self defense case when you cannot put your client on the stand. But as soon as Zimmerman takes the stand, every bit of recorded interview material--with all its internal inconsistencies and conflicts with the forensic evidence (like--how come there's none of Zimmerman's blood or DNA on Trayvons hands or sleeves? Like how did Trayvon's body travel from the place where Zimmerman claims he was knocked to the ground and pinned? And who is that screaming on the 911 call? If Zimmerman, then how could Trayvon have been smothering him? If Trayvon--more likely- is the one uttering those terrified screams, who can possibily believe that Zimmerman was in fear for HIS life).
So--got any answers, or just that picture?
And how come that big lump on the side Zimmerman's nose wasn't there a scant hour later once he was cleaned up and in good light at the SPD? And why was the blood running from the back of his head to the front?
Oh, Reader. We tried to warn you but you wouldn't listen.

"O'Mara's statement to Judge Debra Nelson means the trial is reaching its final stages before the jury gets the case. While O'Mara did not say if his client would testify on his own behalf, courtroom observers considered it unlikely.

It followed testimony from one of Zimmerman's former Florida neighbors, Eloise Dilligard, that Zimmerman's "nose was very disfigured" and blood covered much of his face immediately after his deadly confrontation with Trayvon Martin."

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/07/09/11-calls...
vncnz12

Uniontown, OH

#8286 Jul 10, 2013
If it was not for the political and racial overtones of this case it would have been settled already. If Trayvon was just walking through Zimmerman's "precious neighborhood and not committing any crime what reason did Zimmerman have to even approach him and provoke a confrontation that ended in a death. because someone was "dressed wrongly" or the wrong race for this neighborhood what business is it of Zimmerman if trayvon was walking to visit his father who lived in that complex. how would anyone react regardless of race if they were in a strange neighborhood visiting someone and were approached in a belligerent way by the likes of Zimmerman?

“Don't trust the internet!”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#8287 Jul 10, 2013
Wait what wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, Reader. We tried to warn you but you wouldn't listen.
"O'Mara's statement to Judge Debra Nelson means the trial is reaching its final stages before the jury gets the case. While O'Mara did not say if his client would testify on his own behalf, courtroom observers considered it unlikely.
It followed testimony from one of Zimmerman's former Florida neighbors, Eloise Dilligard, that Zimmerman's "nose was very disfigured" and blood covered much of his face immediately after his deadly confrontation with Trayvon Martin."
Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/07/09/11-calls...
Yeah, she also said that he left his truck on Retreat View Circle (not Twin Trees Lane).

She could NOT however quite bring herself to claim friendship with GZ. They were merely neighbors, who got along OK.

Did anyone mention that she's black? Only one of his string of friends swearing that the screaming voice was his that wasn't white.

Since: Apr 13

Hilliard, OH

#8288 Jul 10, 2013
FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, she also said that he left his truck on Retreat View Circle (not Twin Trees Lane).
She could NOT however quite bring herself to claim friendship with GZ. They were merely neighbors, who got along OK.
Did anyone mention that she's black? Only one of his string of friends swearing that the screaming voice was his that wasn't white.
No doubt you think of her as a race traitor.
Wait what

Dublin, OH

#8289 Jul 13, 2013
FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
See, the problem is, without Zimmerman's testimony, there is no unprovoked attack (by Trayvon).
Problem without Zimmerman's testimony?

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#8290 Jul 13, 2013
At least we know now that Zimmerman is Not Guilty which was proven
They cannot kill a spook

Detroit, MI

#8291 Jul 13, 2013
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
At least we know now that Zimmerman is Not Guilty which was proven
Great news now the riots can begin.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#8292 Jul 13, 2013
They cannot kill a spook wrote:
<quoted text>
Great news now the riots can begin.
that is what I am waiting for & to see which I figure its taking the Blacks awhile to digest first before the decide to riot like they did in 1992 in Los Angeles, CA after the Rodney King Verdict was issued.

“Ludibrium est onus genio”

Since: Dec 11

Planet Earth

#8293 Jul 13, 2013
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>that is what I am waiting for & to see which I figure its taking the Blacks awhile to digest first before the decide to riot like they did in 1992 in Los Angeles, CA after the Rodney King Verdict was issued.
As I recall, those took several hours to develop.

“Hereeeeee'ssss UR Pizza”

Since: May 13

Columbus, OH

#8294 Jul 13, 2013
FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
Credibility is iin the eye of the jury.
Why yes it is.

Since: Apr 13

Hilliard, OH

#8295 Jul 13, 2013
TonyD2 wrote:
<quoted text>
As I recall, those took several hours to develop.
Three and a half hours from acquittal to Reginald Denny according to Wiki.

“Ludibrium est onus genio”

Since: Dec 11

Planet Earth

#8296 Jul 13, 2013
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
Right. When they find him guilty of murder, who's dick will you ride then? I guess there is always Sean Hannity.
Fkn hilarious.
I guess you've been tea-bagged.
Wait what

Dublin, OH

#8297 Jul 13, 2013
FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep--denial ain't just a river in Egypt.
LOL!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Kasich Not Invited To Speak At Big Conservative... 36 min Reality Speaks 30
News Chevrolet Malibu Owners: Problems & Solutions (Jun '06) 47 min Bengie 55 2,772
Worst President in History 50 min Reality Speaks 329
Muslim hunter, Now hunted 56 min Reality Speaks 26
Affordable Care Act 1 hr Reality Speaks 257
The End is Nigh! 1 hr Reality Speaks 31
If There is Anything I Can't Stand! 2 hr Reality Speaks 86
dana turtle Sun kingdong 20
More from around the web

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]