“Don't trust the internet!”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#8251 Jul 5, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>It wasn't my people causing a stampede at RW&B the other night, ape. Those were your animal cohorts.
Someone reviving the black people stampede meme again?

You never get tired of it, do you?

Since: Apr 13

Hilliard, OH

#8252 Jul 5, 2013
FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
Someone reviving the black people stampede meme again?
You never get tired of it, do you?
Go to Channel 4's Facebook page and read the comments, dear.

“Don't trust the internet!”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#8253 Jul 5, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>Go to Channel 4's Facebook page and read the comments, dear.
Oh, now there's a source you can hang your hat on.

Since: Apr 13

Hilliard, OH

#8254 Jul 5, 2013
FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, now there's a source you can hang your hat on.
You don't have the balls to even read them, do you?

“Tenured Marxist Radical”

Since: Jan 13

Ivy League-ISIS

#8255 Jul 5, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>You don't have the balls to even read them, do you?
Red pill

“Bullsh*% Detector Enabled”

Since: Dec 08

Brooklyn, New York

#8256 Jul 6, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
Zimmerman is going to jail.

Will those naked photos be good enough to sustain your boyfriend?

Swine.

“Bullsh*% Detector Enabled”

Since: Dec 08

Brooklyn, New York

#8257 Jul 6, 2013
TonyD2 wrote:
<quoted text>
He soon will be. They'll even give him his gun back. I'd stay out of his way if I were you. Or on second thought maybe you should walk up to him, knock him down with a single punch, then straddle him and try to kill him. I wonder what would happen.
Right. When they find him guilty of murder, who's dick will you ride then? I guess there is always Sean Hannity.

Fkn hilarious.

“Bullsh*% Detector Enabled”

Since: Dec 08

Brooklyn, New York

#8258 Jul 6, 2013
Konkey Dong wrote:
<quoted text>
What does LIG stand for? i've been reading topix and occasionally commenting for a long time. i've seen you offer to meet people and then back out. why? because you're a coward. why are you so stupid?
Of course. Full of shit coward, nothing more.

There's safety behind the wall of the Internet and his parents double wide.
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#8260 Jul 6, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
You should really sit down with your black neighbor and discuss this. Perhaps when you rationally explain to him your concerns with his "ape animal cohorts" he will have a talk with them and get them to stop stampeding. You have an obligation as a citizen to do something about this.
He can bring Tip along.

It would look something like this:



woof

Since: Apr 13

Hilliard, OH

#8261 Jul 6, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
You should really sit down with your black neighbor and discuss this. Perhaps when you rationally explain to him your concerns with his "ape animal cohorts" he will have a talk with them and get them to stop stampeding. You have an obligation as a citizen to do something about this.
We have discussed it. Thursday night as the entire street gathered to watch the Hilliard fireworks. His reaction was exactly the same as mine.
Poor little girl...she can't handle the fact that there are decent, normal, successful black conservatives.

Since: Apr 13

Hilliard, OH

#8263 Jul 6, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Did he refer to them as "his animal ape cohorts?"
He used the dreaded n-word.

“Don't trust the internet!”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#8264 Jul 6, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>You don't have the balls to even read them, do you?
Never claimed to have balls.

Since: Apr 13

Hilliard, OH

#8267 Jul 6, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you?
I don't even use that word here. Want to know what I use? "Booner."
vncnz12

Akron, OH

#8269 Jul 6, 2013
I am not going to get into an exchange of insults with anyone regarding this case. Zimmerman will probably be found guilty. Regardless of trayvon Martin's past be it good or bad. regardless of his race, the kid was just walking through this neighbohood when approached by this idiot with a Home owners ASSociation wannabe Gestapo complex. I had an experience one time when I was looking at junked cars on an open lot on a weekend when the fat inbred moron that worked there threatened to shoot me. He was white and I am white. Fortunately nothing happened. Zimmerman reminds me of this fat bastard that threatened me. People like Zimmerman have an inferiority complex and are nothing more than bullies that when given a hair's worth of authority try to push others around. I think he will be found guilty. but one never knows.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#8270 Jul 6, 2013
vncnz12 wrote:
I am not going to get into an exchange of insults with anyone regarding this case. Zimmerman will probably be found guilty. Regardless of trayvon Martin's past be it good or bad. regardless of his race, the kid was just walking through this neighbohood when approached by this idiot with a Home owners ASSociation wannabe Gestapo complex. I had an experience one time when I was looking at junked cars on an open lot on a weekend when the fat inbred moron that worked there threatened to shoot me. He was white and I am white. Fortunately nothing happened. Zimmerman reminds me of this fat bastard that threatened me. People like Zimmerman have an inferiority complex and are nothing more than bullies that when given a hair's worth of authority try to push others around. I think he will be found guilty. but one never knows.
Witness testified that Trayvon Martin was the one on top beating George Zimmerman.

George Zimmerman trial: Neighbor testifies Trayvon Martin was straddling Zimmerman moments before fatal gunshot

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_162-575915...
vncnz12

Akron, OH

#8271 Jul 6, 2013
Indy, I have not been following this case this closely, I must confess, The biggest mistake made in this trial is to televise it. This will stir up a honet's nest regardless of the verdict just like the OJ Simpson trial did. Had it been a dispute ending in a homicide between individuals of the same race no one outside of the immediate vicinity would have heard anything about it. I was just looking at what I have seen or heard about the case from a non racial point of view. If Trayvon and Zimmerman had been of the same ethnic background Zimmerman most likely would have already been found guilty of at least voluntary manslaughter. Like I said before though, juries can be strange and surprising. Look at the Casey anthony case for example.

Since: Apr 13

Hilliard, OH

#8272 Jul 6, 2013
vncnz12 wrote:
Indy, I have not been following this case this closely, I must confess, The biggest mistake made in this trial is to televise it. This will stir up a honet's nest regardless of the verdict just like the OJ Simpson trial did. Had it been a dispute ending in a homicide between individuals of the same race no one outside of the immediate vicinity would have heard anything about it. I was just looking at what I have seen or heard about the case from a non racial point of view. If Trayvon and Zimmerman had been of the same ethnic background Zimmerman most likely would have already been found guilty of at least voluntary manslaughter. Like I said before though, juries can be strange and surprising. Look at the Casey anthony case for example.
The state wanted a show trial on "racism" and charged Murder 2 instead of manslaughter. Zimmerman deserves to walk for that reason alone.
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#8273 Jul 6, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>The state wanted a show trial on "racism" and charged Murder 2 instead of manslaughter. Zimmerman deserves to walk for that reason alone.
Kinda like you spouting off on here about Obama committing treason, huh?

woof

Since: Apr 13

Hilliard, OH

#8274 Jul 6, 2013
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
Kinda like you spouting off on here about Obama committing treason, huh?
woof
Is Obama on trial (for anything) at my behest?

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#8275 Jul 6, 2013
vncnz12 wrote:
Indy, I have not been following this case this closely, I must confess, The biggest mistake made in this trial is to televise it. This will stir up a honet's nest regardless of the verdict just like the OJ Simpson trial did. Had it been a dispute ending in a homicide between individuals of the same race no one outside of the immediate vicinity would have heard anything about it. I was just looking at what I have seen or heard about the case from a non racial point of view. If Trayvon and Zimmerman had been of the same ethnic background Zimmerman most likely would have already been found guilty of at least voluntary manslaughter. Like I said before though, juries can be strange and surprising. Look at the Casey anthony case for example.
True.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
America needs Jesus Christ and the Word of God 16 min Reality Speaks 131
Racist Ferguson Police 45 min Reality Speaks 65
Heroin catches on in suburbia | The Columbus Di... (Jan '10) 55 min Reality Speaks 11
Columbus makes National News! 1 hr Foxie 1
Columbus police getting upgraded, smarter Tasers 1 hr They cannot kill ... 17
A Simple Solution is Don't Challenge the Police... 1 hr Captain Obvvious 9
Best site to buy fifa15 coins on fifa15buy.com 1 hr FIFA addict gamer 21
What ails the black family? Hard realities! 10 hr d pantz 286
Columbus Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 1:49 pm PST

CBS Sports 1:49PM
Hoyer on Manziel: 'It takes a big person to check into rehab'
ESPN 4:58 PM
49ers sign WR Simpson to two-year deal
NBC Sports 2:03 AM
Brian Hoyer ready for fresh start after Cleveland job fell apart
Bleacher Report 4:00 AM
Browns Would Be Wise to Target Andre Johnson over Brian Hartline
NFL 4:56 AM
Brian Hoyer on leaving Browns: 'Good for both sides'