|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2013

Judged:

-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>Is lying all you know how to do, punkass?
That's a skill to success, ask any politician deepsh1t!

“I Offer You Truth!”

Since: Jul 07

Tampa, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Judged:

-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>That says a lot for your average apes who would do him harm, doesn't it, Tyrone?
Aaaaahhhh...

If we're patient most sick bigots - like this one - will eventually snap and "out" themselves by posting racial pejoratives.

This typically happens when they've been humiliated by having a number of their posts shredded and dismantled.

The fool pretty much just declared himself to be a racist with his juvenile "average apes" rant.

I guess we can ignore anything this simpleton has to say from this point forward, now that he's exposed himself for what he truly is.

Poor thing...

"Thou art snared with the words of thy mouth, thou art taken with the words of thy mouth." - Proverbs 6:2
Real Tea Party

Galloway, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Judged:

DapperDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Aaaaahhhh...
If we're patient most sick bigots - like this one - will eventually snap and "out" themselves by posting racial pejoratives.
This typically happens when they've been humiliated by having a number of their posts shredded and dismantled.
The fool pretty much just declared himself to be a racist with his juvenile "average apes" rant.
I guess we can ignore anything this simpleton has to say from this point forward, now that he's exposed himself for what he truly is.
Poor thing...
"Thou art snared with the words of thy mouth, thou art taken with the words of thy mouth." - Proverbs 6:2
Of course he is racist, he used black person picture in his profile and call out every person as apes and primitive animals, as he is such an intellectual (with a 2 year associate degree from CCSC). I'll be surprised if his catholic root doesn't have any influence on that bigotry.

“Bullsh*% Detector Enabled”

Since: Dec 08

Brooklyn, New York

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Judged:

Zimmerman would not be arrested just because someone asked them to do it.

Zimmerman thought the stand your ground law and his daddy would help him...He was wrong.

Brooklyn, New York

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Judged:

Real Tea Party wrote:
<quoted text>Of course he is racist, he used black person picture in his profile and call out every person as apes and primitive animals, as he is such an intellectual (with a 2 year associate degree from CCSC). I'll be surprised if his catholic root doesn't have any influence on that bigotry.
Classic.

Since: Apr 13

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

DapperDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Aaaaahhhh...
Poor thing...
Shredded and dismantled? You're too cowardly to respond to THIS:

Please show us where the networks deliberately edited audio and video in the Simpson or Anthony cases.
BTW, remember the outcome of the Richard Jewell fiasco? And he wasn't even charged. But he cleaned up with settlements from NBC, CNN and The New York Post.

Come on, Davy...try to shred and dismantle that.

Brooklyn, New York

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Judged:

DapperDave wrote:
<quoted text>Aaaaahhhh...

Poor thing...

47 chromosomes was my explanation for his insipid babble.

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Judged:

Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
Classic.
Enjoy circle jerking with Real Tea Party, ape:

http://www.topix.com/forum/columbus/THGEN0M19...

You two linking up will be endless entertainment.

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Judged:

Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
47 chromosomes was my explanation for his insipid babble.
It wasn't my people causing a stampede at RW&B the other night, ape. Those were your animal cohorts.

Brooklyn, New York

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Judged:

-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>Enjoy circle jerking with Real Tea Party, ape:

http://www.topix.com/forum/columbus/THGEN0M19...

You two linking up will be endless entertainment.
Waaaaaaaaaa!!! Waaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!

Did you really think you were more than a toothless redneck piece of shit?
Surprise!!!! You exposed your ignorance long ago, shitkicker.

Can I count on you to shit yourself and fling it at your basement walls like the filthy swine you are when dumb George goes to to prison?

Of course I can.

Brooklyn, New York

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Judged:

-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>It wasn't my people causing a stampede at RW&B the other night, ape. Those were your animal cohorts.
That was your mother and your sloped fore headed cousins...Someone told them they could get free Marlboros and macaroni and cheese after the show and they went apeshit getting down there.

“Ludibrium est onus genio”

Since: Dec 11

Planet Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Judged:

Black Rhino wrote:
Zimmerman would not be arrested just because someone asked them to do it.
No, he was arrested because someone ORDERED them to do it.

Brooklyn, New York

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Judged:

TonyD2 wrote:
<quoted text>No, he was arrested because someone ORDERED them to do it.
I didn't know you could do that...Who ORDERED them to do it?

I was under the impression you had to commit a crime to be arrested but apparently you know different. So please tell me why Zimmerman was arrested and charred with 2nd degree murder.

“I Offer You Truth!”

Since: Jul 07

Tampa, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Judged:

Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
I was under the impression you had to commit a crime to be arrested but apparently you know different. So please tell me why Zimmerman was arrested and charred with 2nd degree murder.
He knows about the secret "Arrest George Ziimerman" order that was handed down by some mysterious and all-powerful figure because...

a) The voices he continuously hears reveal information to him the rest of us are never made privy to.
b) god (little g) talks to him on a regular basis - in an audible voice - imparting to him everything he/she knows.
c) He has convinced himself he is all-knowing.
d) He believes his bowling ball is actually a working crystal ball.
e) The drugs he ingests, snort, smoke or shoot-up on a daily basis expand his mind and give him magical powers.
f) He's crazier than a rabid skunk and more hate-filled than a legion of demons.

My guess is "f", but the correct answer could very well be "all of the above".

Conspiracy seeking kooks like him are afflicted with a very, very special brand of deranged paranoia, unparalleled stupidity, indescribable ignorance and psychotic delusions of omniscience.

“Ludibrium est onus genio”

Since: Dec 11

Planet Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Judged:

Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
An assistant to State Attorney of the 4th judicial circuit, after the local DA refused to.

Brooklyn, New York

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Judged:

TonyD2 wrote:
<quoted text>An assistant to State Attorney of the 4th judicial circuit, after the local DA refused to.
The police chief of Sanford lost his job because he did not arrest dumb George the first time.

If there was no evidence to wrong doing, dumb George would be free to kill again. He was arrested due to the evidence against him. His father had a hand in setting him free. The district attorney should be fired as well.

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Judged:

Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
The police chief of Sanford lost his job because he did not arrest dumb George the first time.
If there was no evidence to wrong doing, dumb George would be free to kill again. He was arrested due to the evidence against him. His father had a hand in setting him free. The district attorney should be fired as well.
LIAR.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-cjdN7hbPBHo/UYEj9SF...
Konkey Dong

New Albany, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>Shredded and dismantled? You're too cowardly to respond to THIS:
Please show us where the networks deliberately edited audio and video in the Simpson or Anthony cases.
BTW, remember the outcome of the Richard Jewell fiasco? And he wasn't even charged. But he cleaned up with settlements from NBC, CNN and The New York Post.
Come on, Davy...try to shred and dismantle that.
you would know about being a coward

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Konkey Dong wrote:
<quoted text>
you would know about being a coward
Really? And how is that, LIG? Let's see you spell it out if you're capable of stringing enough sentences together to constitute an argument.
Konkey Dong

New Albany, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Judged:

-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>Really? And how is that, LIG? Let's see you spell it out if you're capable of stringing enough sentences together to constitute an argument.
What does LIG stand for? i've been reading topix and occasionally commenting for a long time. i've seen you offer to meet people and then back out. why? because you're a coward. why are you so stupid?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 7,661 - 7,680 of7,805
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

58 Users are viewing the Columbus Forum right now

Search the Columbus Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Is Nevada rancher a freeloader? 43 min Duke for Mayor 189
Bennett Smith gate stories from the victims poi... (May '13) 54 min In one month 1,984
Did We Just Lose 85,000 U.S. Jobs to Foreign Wo... 1 hr Nickled Dimed 1
220 marines died thanks to Obama! 1 hr d pantz 10
What kind of God drowns 300 kids? 1 hr d pantz 16
JBThugwork 2 hr yeah baby 1
why is chelsea clinton so ugly? 2 hr ChilliGal 31
Congress Cost FYI 3 hr Pope Che Reagan Christ I 100
•••
•••
•••
•••

Columbus Jobs

•••