Wait what

Dublin, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

However, responding to questions by defense attorney Mark O'Mara about whether it was possible to medically exclude the possibility of repeated impacts, Rao conceded it was a possibility.

"Is there any medical evidence to exclude the possibility that the skull was hit on the left side four times?" O'Mara said.

"That's not my opinion, but it could be possible," Rao responded.
Wait what

Dublin, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

“Ludibrium est onus genio”

Since: Dec 11

Planet Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

Judged:

Wait what wrote:
<quoted text>
Rao also testified that the abrasions on Martin's hands were consistent with him striking someone.
http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_162-575920...
Well isn't that special? So many Anti-Zimmermans have been claiming for months that there WERE no injuries on Martin other than the gunshot wound.
Wait what

Dublin, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

Judged:

TonyD2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well isn't that special? So many Anti-Zimmermans have been claiming for months that there WERE no injuries on Martin other than the gunshot wound.
I don't pretend to give Zimmerman a pass, and I don't pretend to predict the final verdict. But I do believe that there has been reasonable doubt shown in this trial.

“I Offer You Truth!”

Since: Jul 07

Tampa, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

Reality Speaks wrote:
Wonder if Zimmerman has picked a color for the new Lamborghini he is getting with the money he receives from the lawsuit with Florida, every media station, CNN huge, etc.?
He may just get 7 different colors, one for each day of the week.
You are taking about model cars right...the kind you buy in toy stores and hobby shops?

"absent malice"

Look it up, litle fellow.

Since: Apr 13

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

DapperDave wrote:
<quoted text>
You are taking about model cars right...the kind you buy in toy stores and hobby shops?
"absent malice"
Look it up, litle fellow.
Wake up...even MSNBC admits he's going to walk.

“I Offer You Truth!”

Tampa, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

Judged:

-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>Wake up...even MSNBC admits he's going to walk.
Sorry, little fellow, but my post said NOTHING about the outcome of Zimmerman's trial. It only touched on the issue of him winning big-dollar judgements against various news agencies.

Try to pay closer attention to the exchanges. In that way you'll avoid making yourself look both stupid and illiterate by blurting out things that are completely unrelated to the contents of a post you're responding to.

Enjoy the rest of your day.

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

DapperDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, little fellow, but my post said NOTHING about the outcome of Zimmerman's trial. It only touched on the issue of him winning big-dollar judgements against various news agencies.
Try to pay closer attention to the exchanges. In that way you'll avoid making yourself look both stupid and illiterate by blurting out things that are completely unrelated to the contents of a post you're responding to.
Enjoy the rest of your day.
Acquittal equals big settlements from the media, especially NBC. The two go hand in hand, moron. Only a dumb ass thinks otherwise.
You're not too bright, are you?

“Don't trust the internet!”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

GlitterSucks wrote:
<quoted text>If the Judge allows George's past into court, fair game about Trayvon's past.
Not quite.

She allowed portions of Zim's college record to show that he lied when he told Sean Hannity he had never known anything about stand your ground. Doesn't bring in any of Trayvon's school record.

“I Offer You Truth!”

Tampa, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

Judged:

-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>Acquittal equals big settlements from the media, especially NBC. The two go hand in hand, moron. Only a dumb ass thinks otherwise.
You're not too bright, are you?
Oh really?

What were the amounts of the big settlements O.J. Simpson got after his acquittal? How about Casey Anthony?

Please stop; I beg you!

I derive no pleasure from watching another person publicly humiliate and degrade him/herself.

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

DapperDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh really?
What were the amounts of the big settlements O.J. Simpson got after his acquittal? How about Casey Anthony?
Please stop; I beg you!
I derive no pleasure from watching another person publicly humiliate and degrade him/herself.
Please show us where the networks deliberately edited audio and video in the Simpson or Anthony cases.
BTW, remember the outcome of the Richard Jewell fiasco? And he wasn't even charged. But he cleaned up with settlements from NBC, CNN and The New York Post.
You're out of your league here, Davy.

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

Zimmerman was only charged after the PBGI and media demanded it. Mob rule.
Big Johnson

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

Judged:

DapperDave wrote:
Please stop; I beg you!
I do, when it is Public Idiot Number One Georgie herself.

Carry on George, as you were.

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

Judged:

Big Johnson wrote:
<quoted text>
I do, when it is Public Idiot Number One Georgie herself.
Carry on George, as you were.
Don't sell yourself short, wee man. Davy's even dumber than you.
See you at the acquittal party.

Since: Jan 12

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2013

-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>Don't sell yourself short, wee man. Davy's even dumber than you.
See you at the acquittal party.
Oh, like see you at Romney's victory party? Whatever the outcome, Zimm will not ever walk the streets of an American city without a disguise or in brood day light.

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2013

Judged:

WISE AMERICAN wrote:
<quoted text> Oh, like see you at Romney's victory party? Whatever the outcome, Zimm will not ever walk the streets of an American city without a disguise or in brood day light.
That says a lot for your average apes who would do him harm, doesn't it, Tyrone?
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2013

Judged:

WISE AMERICAN wrote:
<quoted text> Oh, like see you at Romney's victory party? Whatever the outcome, Zimm will not ever walk the streets of an American city without a disguise or in brood day light.
Then he best carry machine guns moving forward.
Real Tea Party

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2013

Judged:

Love this post I created man! I catfished spooktacular screename and now it almost reached 8000s! My troll fu is strong!
Real Tea Party

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2013

Judged:

Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
Then he best carry machine guns moving forward.
How about a fuvking bazooka carried like a backpack? They should give him a special permit he is our national hero!

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2013

Judged:

Real Tea Party wrote:
Love this post I created man! I catfished spooktacular screename and now it almost reached 8000s! My troll fu is strong!
Is lying all you know how to do, punkass?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••

Columbus Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Columbus News, Events & Info