Wait what

Dublin, OH

#8207 Jul 3, 2013
However, responding to questions by defense attorney Mark O'Mara about whether it was possible to medically exclude the possibility of repeated impacts, Rao conceded it was a possibility.

"Is there any medical evidence to exclude the possibility that the skull was hit on the left side four times?" O'Mara said.

"That's not my opinion, but it could be possible," Rao responded.
Wait what

Dublin, OH

#8208 Jul 3, 2013

“Ludibrium est onus genio”

Since: Dec 11

Planet Earth

#8209 Jul 3, 2013
Wait what wrote:
<quoted text>
Rao also testified that the abrasions on Martin's hands were consistent with him striking someone.
http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_162-575920...
Well isn't that special? So many Anti-Zimmermans have been claiming for months that there WERE no injuries on Martin other than the gunshot wound.
Wait what

Dublin, OH

#8210 Jul 3, 2013
TonyD2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well isn't that special? So many Anti-Zimmermans have been claiming for months that there WERE no injuries on Martin other than the gunshot wound.
I don't pretend to give Zimmerman a pass, and I don't pretend to predict the final verdict. But I do believe that there has been reasonable doubt shown in this trial.

“I Offer You Truth!”

Since: Jul 07

Tampa, FL

#8211 Jul 3, 2013
Reality Speaks wrote:
Wonder if Zimmerman has picked a color for the new Lamborghini he is getting with the money he receives from the lawsuit with Florida, every media station, CNN huge, etc.?
He may just get 7 different colors, one for each day of the week.
You are taking about model cars right...the kind you buy in toy stores and hobby shops?

"absent malice"

Look it up, litle fellow.

Since: Apr 13

Hilliard, OH

#8212 Jul 3, 2013
DapperDave wrote:
<quoted text>
You are taking about model cars right...the kind you buy in toy stores and hobby shops?
"absent malice"
Look it up, litle fellow.
Wake up...even MSNBC admits he's going to walk.

“I Offer You Truth!”

Tampa, FL

#8213 Jul 3, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>Wake up...even MSNBC admits he's going to walk.
Sorry, little fellow, but my post said NOTHING about the outcome of Zimmerman's trial. It only touched on the issue of him winning big-dollar judgements against various news agencies.

Try to pay closer attention to the exchanges. In that way you'll avoid making yourself look both stupid and illiterate by blurting out things that are completely unrelated to the contents of a post you're responding to.

Enjoy the rest of your day.

Hilliard, OH

#8214 Jul 3, 2013
DapperDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, little fellow, but my post said NOTHING about the outcome of Zimmerman's trial. It only touched on the issue of him winning big-dollar judgements against various news agencies.
Try to pay closer attention to the exchanges. In that way you'll avoid making yourself look both stupid and illiterate by blurting out things that are completely unrelated to the contents of a post you're responding to.
Enjoy the rest of your day.
Acquittal equals big settlements from the media, especially NBC. The two go hand in hand, moron. Only a dumb ass thinks otherwise.
You're not too bright, are you?

“Don't trust the internet!”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#8215 Jul 3, 2013
GlitterSucks wrote:
<quoted text>If the Judge allows George's past into court, fair game about Trayvon's past.
Not quite.

She allowed portions of Zim's college record to show that he lied when he told Sean Hannity he had never known anything about stand your ground. Doesn't bring in any of Trayvon's school record.

“I Offer You Truth!”

Tampa, FL

#8216 Jul 3, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>Acquittal equals big settlements from the media, especially NBC. The two go hand in hand, moron. Only a dumb ass thinks otherwise.
You're not too bright, are you?
Oh really?

What were the amounts of the big settlements O.J. Simpson got after his acquittal? How about Casey Anthony?

Please stop; I beg you!

I derive no pleasure from watching another person publicly humiliate and degrade him/herself.

Hilliard, OH

#8217 Jul 3, 2013
DapperDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh really?
What were the amounts of the big settlements O.J. Simpson got after his acquittal? How about Casey Anthony?
Please stop; I beg you!
I derive no pleasure from watching another person publicly humiliate and degrade him/herself.
Please show us where the networks deliberately edited audio and video in the Simpson or Anthony cases.
BTW, remember the outcome of the Richard Jewell fiasco? And he wasn't even charged. But he cleaned up with settlements from NBC, CNN and The New York Post.
You're out of your league here, Davy.

Hilliard, OH

#8219 Jul 3, 2013
Zimmerman was only charged after the PBGI and media demanded it. Mob rule.
Big Johnson

Columbus, OH

#8220 Jul 3, 2013
DapperDave wrote:
Please stop; I beg you!
I do, when it is Public Idiot Number One Georgie herself.

Carry on George, as you were.

Hilliard, OH

#8222 Jul 3, 2013
Big Johnson wrote:
<quoted text>
I do, when it is Public Idiot Number One Georgie herself.
Carry on George, as you were.
Don't sell yourself short, wee man. Davy's even dumber than you.
See you at the acquittal party.

Since: Jan 12

Columbus, OH

#8223 Jul 4, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>Don't sell yourself short, wee man. Davy's even dumber than you.
See you at the acquittal party.
Oh, like see you at Romney's victory party? Whatever the outcome, Zimm will not ever walk the streets of an American city without a disguise or in brood day light.

Hilliard, OH

#8224 Jul 4, 2013
WISE AMERICAN wrote:
<quoted text> Oh, like see you at Romney's victory party? Whatever the outcome, Zimm will not ever walk the streets of an American city without a disguise or in brood day light.
That says a lot for your average apes who would do him harm, doesn't it, Tyrone?
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#8225 Jul 4, 2013
WISE AMERICAN wrote:
<quoted text> Oh, like see you at Romney's victory party? Whatever the outcome, Zimm will not ever walk the streets of an American city without a disguise or in brood day light.
Then he best carry machine guns moving forward.
Real Tea Party

Columbus, OH

#8226 Jul 4, 2013
Love this post I created man! I catfished spooktacular screename and now it almost reached 8000s! My troll fu is strong!
Real Tea Party

Columbus, OH

#8227 Jul 4, 2013
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
Then he best carry machine guns moving forward.
How about a fuvking bazooka carried like a backpack? They should give him a special permit he is our national hero!

Hilliard, OH

#8228 Jul 4, 2013
Real Tea Party wrote:
Love this post I created man! I catfished spooktacular screename and now it almost reached 8000s! My troll fu is strong!
Is lying all you know how to do, punkass?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Joe Cocker is dead. 16 min Duke for Mayor 9
End of Life on Earth 28 min Terrified 14
3 days 'tilwill Christmas is your turkey thawed? 55 min They cannot kill ... 14
The Middle East 1 hr hey now 3
convert to islam online and become a muslim 1 hr now hey 5
Is Barack Obama Doing a Good Job as President? (Aug '13) 2 hr Neutral Party 4,845
I found Mr Tea 4 hr Reality Speaks 13
Merry Christmas! What's your favorite memory? 7 hr Big Papa Tea 321
COPS lives MATTER 22 hr They cannot kill ... 48
Columbus Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Columbus News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Columbus

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]