Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Judged:

Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
if if's and butts were candy and nuts, it would be Christmas everyday.
Well, on this point there are no "ifs" and no "buts".

You are a sick, socially maladjusted, uncivilized, psycopathically violent, unthinking, murderous savage.

'nuff said!
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Judged:

DapperDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, on this point there are no "ifs" and no "buts".
You are a sick, socially maladjusted, uncivilized, psycopathically violent, unthinking, murderous savage.
'nuff said!
butt butt butt.....you are delusional.

Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Judged:

FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you listen today--including the interviews and the walk-thru?
Zim tried to deny having chased at all--claiming that the dispatcher wanted an address.
Many conflicts.
the largest conflict is in your mind.

you can't tell right from wrong...you are mentally disturbed.

Fact check.....1000's of your prior posts.

PS: the dispatcher is equal to a cab dispatcher. They answer the phone, and send cars.

I don't receive guidance from phone operators. You do, and that says all we need to know about you SHEEP.

Go away troll....go ask the dude at McDonalds what you are supposed to do today.

“I Offer You Truth!”

Since: Jul 07

Tampa, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Judged:

Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>...
contrary to what you believe, if you punch an armed person in the face, expect a bullet in your head.
a life lesson free of charge adding years to your life.
I hope you learned something today, or tragedy repeats itself.
Well, here's a jack*ss who apprently harbors the same barbaric beliefs as you. Got into a fight (must have gotten punched in the face), then proceeded to lie in wait for the guy he fought with, followed him onto the highway, shot him three times, killing him.

http://www.tampabay.com/news/publicsafety/cri...

Turns out he went after the wrong guy. However, even if he had killed the guy he'd fought with he still be facing murder charges.

Brainless, violent nitwits like you and Jerome Hayes pose a serious threat to the rest of society and need to either be very closely monitored or locked away with other likeminded vicious animals.

"If you punch me I'll kill you!"

“I Offer You Truth!”

Since: Jul 07

Tampa, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Judged:

TonyD2 wrote:
<quoted text>
He said "OK" and the running noises (can be clearly heard on the tape) stopped. There is no evidence whatsoever that he continued to follow Martin after that point.
<quoted text>
Lots of ways. There's NO evidence to indicate which. One thing is clear though, Zimmerman stopped running (you can actually hear this on the tape), and spent the next three minutes on the phone with the dispatcher... while Martin was doing what, walking home? That was less than two minutes away at a walk, and we know from the tape that he started out running. The fact that he didn't make it home in those three minutes proves that he wasn't intending on going home, so what WAS he intending?
<quoted text>
He can't say it if he didn't KNOW it. Martin could have cut in between buildings at three different places without Zimmerman seeing (Remember on the tape Zimmerman said: "I don't know where this kid is").
<quoted text>
Wrong conclusion based on facts not in evidence. Two people can walk a circle in opposite directions and meet half-way around, neither is "following" the other.
You're a liar!...so says the 911 transcript.

http://www.examiner.com/article/george-zimmer...

At the 2:26 mark the 911 operator tell Zimmerman he shouldn't follow Trayvon.
At the 2:34 mark Zimmerman responds "OK".
The call ends at the 4:07 mark, 1:33 after Zimmerman said "OK".

There's also no evidence Zimmerman didn't take up his pursuit of Trayvon after the call ended, after all he (Zimmerman) has been caught lying to a judge regarding the amount of money he had available to pay for a defense attorney.

ZImmerman said, at one point in the transcript, that Trayvon was coming towards him. Then he said Trayvon was running away. Well, if he ran away how did Zimmerman manage to come into contact with him...unless he pursued him.

Zimmerman's story just doesn't have the ring of truth to it.

On a side note, are you saying Martin can't take a walk through the neighborhood of his mother's boyfriend? Why, because he's black?

Damn! Well I guess I better stop taking walks through the neighbohood I live in, as well as the neighborhood my girlfriend lives in.

What Trayvon MIGHT have done, or what two people can/could do is irrelevant. What needs to be determined is what actually DID happen.

Try again, little fellow, because this latest pile of bullsh*t you tried to sneak past simply doesn't pass the smell test.

“Don't trust the internet!”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

TonyD2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Watched some coverage on Anderson Cooper.
Also testimony by the lady officer that such conflicts are not unusual. Both cops said he seemed straightforward, didn't see anything about his demeanor that alarmed them. One even said he believed Zimmerman. Also Pretty bad when the prosecutor badgers his own witnesses.
Also a mistake by prosecutors was showing the interviews. They just introduced his self defense defense without Zimmerman having to take the stand. Just as I said would happen if you'll remember.
Speaking as devil's advocate, If the prosecutors had been smart, they would have held off on those interviews, thus forcing Zimmerman to testify to self defense, then they could have used them on cross to rebut his testimony. it would also been closer to the end of the case, thus fresher in the jury's minds... It's almost like the prosecutor was trying to throw the case.
I really can't see where reasonable doubt has been overcome, and there aren't that many witnesses left.
Yes, keep watching.

I believe that the prosecution strategy is to point up discrepancies between various iterations of the story as well as conflicts with the forensic evidence.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Free Pizza 4 U wrote:
<quoted text>
Serino, the Lead Investigator pretended to have some "evidence" ready to spring. They had discovered he said, video footage of the events that evening. The defense asked,“and what did Zimmerman say when you told him that?” He said, "THANK GOD” Serino answered.
The last O’Mara question of the day, the last words the jury heard to take with them into the evening recess, could only be characterized as catastrophic for the State’s theory of the case. Looking directly at the man who had been the chief investigator on the case, who had possessed access to every bit of evidence of any sort, who had interviewed, and re-interviewed, and re-re-interviewed–applying increasing pressure from each interview to the next–O’Mara asked him:
“Do YOU think George Zimmerman was telling you the truth?”
Serino's succinct answer:“YES.”
This morning the jury was instructed to overlook that statement.

It violated a motion in limine prohibiting the defense from questioning police about their opinions as to the guilt or innocence of Zimmerman.

SPD and its individual officers are in a dicey position. They are still under investigation by the FBI. Further, in the process of administrative shake ups both Singleton and Serino moved down in the chain of command. Both have a lot of years invested there. Portions of the interviews were redacted, presumably at the request of the attorneys of one or both.

Their testimony was necessary to get the interviews in.

Look for more complete analysis of the Zimmerman narrative from the FDLE investigators who picked up after SPD was off the case.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
ummmmm....the conceal carry laws are unconstitutional.
read the 2nd amendment.
right to keep and bear arms.
we are keeping the 2nd amendment intact to protect your 1st amendment right to post BS like you did above.
Don't like it.....too bad....bullets say so.
Were you home schooled?

“Hereeeeee'ssss UR Pizza”

Since: May 13

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Judged:

FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
This morning the jury was instructed to overlook that statement.
It violated a motion in limine prohibiting the defense from questioning police about their opinions as to the guilt or innocence of Zimmerman.
SPD and its individual officers are in a dicey position. They are still under investigation by the FBI. Further, in the process of administrative shake ups both Singleton and Serino moved down in the chain of command. Both have a lot of years invested there. Portions of the interviews were redacted, presumably at the request of the attorneys of one or both.
Their testimony was necessary to get the interviews in.
Look for more complete analysis of the Zimmerman narrative from the FDLE investigators who picked up after SPD was off the case.
When Zimmerman was presented with the false narrative that a video
of the incident had been discovered and his immediate reaction was "Thank God",

does that tell you anything FKA Reader?

“animis opibusque parati”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Judged:

FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
Were you home schooled?
A 3rd grade home-educated student would mop and dry the floors with DeeDee.

“Where did I put my tiara?”

Since: Dec 11

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Judged:

-tip- wrote:
<quoted text>
A 3rd grade home-educated student would mop and dry the floors with DeeDee.
Dam, you are generous. I would have went with pre-K. Even Bobby can cross her and look like a stellar lawyer.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

GlitterSucks wrote:
<quoted text>Dam, you are generous. I would have went with pre-K. Even Bobby can cross her and look like a stellar lawyer.
Guess that makes you feel pretty superior, huh?

How many languages did you speak growing up?

How many of your friends got killed?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Free Pizza 4 U wrote:
<quoted text>
When Zimmerman was presented with the false narrative that a video
of the incident had been discovered and his immediate reaction was "Thank God",
does that tell you anything FKA Reader?
Yep--denial ain't just a river in Egypt.

“Hereeeeee'ssss UR Pizza”

Since: May 13

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep--denial ain't just a river in Egypt.
hahahahahaha

Yep, it sure "ain't".

Since: Apr 13

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Judged:

FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
Guess that makes you feel pretty superior, huh?
How many languages did you speak growing up?
How many of your friends got killed?
I spoke two, Reader. And I went to bed worrying if my father was going come home in a flag draped box carried off a C-141. So spare us your self-righteous crap.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>I spoke two, Reader. And I went to bed worrying if my father was going come home in a flag draped box carried off a C-141. So spare us your self-righteous crap.
Grow up.

I am absolutely certain that you grew up in a better neighborhood, going to better schools and with parents more welcomed into mainstream society than Rachel Jeantel.

And if those things didn't matter you wouldn't be so proud of having had them or so desperate to make sure that your own kids had them, regardless of what anyone else has access to.

If you need to stomp all over people with less then that is a mark of major pathological insecurity--not any proof of accomplishment.

Again, grow up.

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
Grow up.
I am absolutely certain that you grew up in a better neighborhood, going to better schools and with parents more welcomed into mainstream society than Rachel Jeantel.
And if those things didn't matter you wouldn't be so proud of having had them or so desperate to make sure that your own kids had them, regardless of what anyone else has access to.
If you need to stomp all over people with less then that is a mark of major pathological insecurity--not any proof of accomplishment.
Again, grow up.
That 300 pound slab of ghetto attitude has leeched off the taxpayers every day of her sorry ass life. And dirt bags like you cheer her on and desperately try to portray her as some sort of victim while calling those of us who pay the her freight (all 300 # of it) "racists."
The only insecurity we see here is from you as your kind is being exposed as enablers of the scum of the Earth who are given free passes to act like dysfunctional animals.

“Ludibrium est onus genio”

Since: Dec 11

Planet Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

DapperDave wrote:
<quoted text>
You're a liar!...so says the 911 transcript.
http://www.examiner.com/article/george-zimmer...
At the 2:26 mark the 911 operator tell Zimmerman he shouldn't follow Trayvon.
At the 2:34 mark Zimmerman responds "OK".
The call ends at the 4:07 mark, 1:33 after Zimmerman said "OK".[QUOTE]

I was mistaken about the time, so let's use yours, a minute 33 seconds. It was less than 100 yards from where Zimmerman lost Martin around the corner, to Martin's Dad's girlfriend's house. I can WALK 100 yards in a minute, 15 seconds. Plus Martin was RUNNING at least part of the way.

The analysis still holds. Martin does not appear to have been headed straight home.

[QUOTE]There's also no evidence Zimmerman didn't take up his pursuit of Trayvon after the call ended,[/QUOTE

No evidence that he did either. So you cannot SAY he did beyond a reasonable doubt.

[QUOTE] after all he (Zimmerman) has been caught lying to a judge regarding the amount of money he had available to pay for a defense attorney.
ZImmerman said, at one point in the transcript, that Trayvon was coming towards him. Then he said Trayvon was running away. Well, if he ran away how did Zimmerman manage to come into contact with him...unless he pursued him.
That you cannot see (unless your just faking it) how they could have come together again is just incredible.

Two people walking around a building in opposite directions will meet without either having followed the other.

There's a row of, I believe, four buildings, each containing two residences. Martin ran toward the left side of the leftmost building, and got there and disappeared around the corner before Zimmerman even got close. When Zimmerman got to that corner and looked around it, he could not see where MArtin went. Martin could have cut between the leftmost and second-to-leftmost (or even between the second and third) building before Zimmerman reached the corner. When Zimmerman turned around to go back to his truck, Martin could have been waiting on him somewhere along the way and come up nearly behind him.
Zimmerman's story just doesn't have the ring of truth to it.
He doesn't have to prove his story, the prosecution has to prove that it couldn't have been self defense beyond a reasonable doubt.
On a side note, are you saying Martin can't take a walk through the neighborhood of his mother's boyfriend? Why, because he's black?
Nope, not at all. But under the circumstances, it's easy to see why Zimmerman was suspicious, and I'll admit that Martin could not have been aware of some of those reasons (previous break-ins in the neighborhood.
Damn! Well I guess I better stop taking walks through the neighbohood I live in, as well as the neighborhood my girlfriend lives in.
What Trayvon MIGHT have done, or what two people can/could do is irrelevant.
It certainly IS NOT. It's the basis of reasonable doubt! The PROSECUTION has to prove everything, the defense, nothing. If the prosecution wants to claim that Zimmerman continued to follow Martin, they have to PROVE it. If they want to claim that Zimmerman wasn't defending himself, they have to PROVE it.
What needs to be determined is what actually DID happen.
There are lots of things we may never know for certain. That would require 24/7 video surveillance on every human being in the country, and I'm sure most people wouldn't be on board for that. All we can do is wait on the jury, and hope they get it right. One thing I can guarantee, 50% of the people will disagree with their verdict.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>That 300 pound slab of ghetto attitude has leeched off the taxpayers every day of her sorry ass life. And dirt bags like you cheer her on and desperately try to portray her as some sort of victim while calling those of us who pay the her freight (all 300 # of it) "racists."
The only insecurity we see here is from you as your kind is being exposed as enablers of the scum of the Earth who are given free passes to act like dysfunctional animals.
Hmmm--step on a corn?

Nowhere in this exchange did I call you a racist.

And please explain what you know about who is 'paying the freight' for Rachel Jeantel.

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Judged:

FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmmm--step on a corn?
Nowhere in this exchange did I call you a racist.
And please explain what you know about who is 'paying the freight' for Rachel Jeantel.
Reader, you've called everyone who isn't an Ashtray cheerleader a racist for over a year. And if you think that water buffalo isn't the product of a government subsidy since day one, you're too far gone to be reasoned with.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 7,601 - 7,620 of7,805
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

45 Users are viewing the Columbus Forum right now

Search the Columbus Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Is Nevada rancher a freeloader? 12 min TonyD2 74
Bennett Smith gate stories from the victims poi... (May '13) 16 min Da juDge 1,919
Many Voters Say Obama Lies 49 min Zoe Regen 6
Al Qaeda large gathering got away: Another Obam... 1 hr They cannot kill a Spook 3
Bored.. Is there anything fun to do in the even... 1 hr They cannot kill a Spook 3
State University Wants to be "Less White" 1 hr Big Johnson 34
Police: East side man posed as cop, tried to ra... 2 hr They cannot kill a Spook 2
•••
•••
•••
Columbus Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Columbus Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Columbus People Search