“Ludibrium est onus genio”

Since: Dec 11

Planet Earth

#8116 May 30, 2013
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
Only 5 in the 1800s.

All before 1964, the year you claim blacks were "freed".

[QUOTE]As far as them being republican, so what? It was the party of freedom and equality then. How about now?
Still is, as long as you realize that "responsibility" is one of the things they are equal about.
Just like a sheep to re-live your party's bullshit and irrelevance to boost your fragile ego.
Well played.
Not my party. I disagree with just as much of their platform as I do the Democrats.

“Bullsh*% Detector Enabled”

Since: Dec 08

Brooklyn, New York

#8117 May 31, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>Why do you hate America? You should pack your bags, Kunta.
The US is the greatest country in the world, and I love this place.

You speak of hating America and voted for Romney who bet against America the whole time on his run for the presidency.

You fkn traitor.

Brooklyn, New York

#8118 May 31, 2013
Free Pizza 4 U wrote:
<quoted text>The word you are searching for is conquered.

We are real good at it and we may have to do it again.

I suggest you get on board or have an exit strategy.

France maybe?
Conquered?

Fk me.

You have smoked yourself retarded.

Brooklyn, New York

#8119 May 31, 2013
TonyD2 wrote:
<quoted text>Again, your attempts to change the subject failed. What is well documented is that there were free blacks in this country at the time the constitution was written. You can't continue to deny that fact, and call yourself well educated, at least not with any semblance of credibility.
Civil War.

Look up the causes. You clearly rest your assumptions on inane conjecture and insipid lunacy.

How can they be free in one part of this country and not the other at the same time?

High School history class doesn't teach that far. Nor did you bother to learn any further.

“Hereeeeee'ssss UR Pizza”

Since: May 13

Columbus, OH

#8120 May 31, 2013
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>

Fk me.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAhahahaha

Sorry hank, not into that sort of stuff.

try the topix homer forum

Since: Apr 13

Hilliard, OH

#8121 May 31, 2013
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
The US is the greatest country in the world, and I love this place.
You speak of hating America and voted for Romney who bet against America the whole time on his run for the presidency.
You fkn traitor.
Where have I ever said I hated America, Rastus? I hate the people who run it today and I hate scum like you who are destroying it.
Now try and tell me that your Islamophile mutt in the White House is any sort of American.

Since: Apr 13

Hilliard, OH

#8122 May 31, 2013
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
Civil War.
Look up the causes. You clearly rest your assumptions on inane conjecture and insipid lunacy.
How can they be free in one part of this country and not the other at the same time?
High School history class doesn't teach that far. Nor did you bother to learn any further.
The Civil War sure as hell wasn't caused by slavery.
And tell me why I can carry a gun in Ohio but not in Illinois.

Brooklyn, New York

#8123 May 31, 2013
TonyD2 wrote:
<quoted text>Still is, as long as you realize that "responsibility" is one of the things they are equal about.

[QUOTE]Just like a sheep to re-live your party's bullshit and irrelevance to boost your fragile ego.
Well played."

Not my party. I disagree with just as much of their platform as I do the Democrats.
All people can find common ground. If they are smart enough to look outside the box and silly misconceptions.

Columbus, OH

#8124 Jun 16, 2013
WiseAmerican wrote:
<quoted text>A semi-bald head that was rammed over, and over on concrete, and there's no blood, bruises, or bandages, not even a band aid??? C'mon, forget the media, forget the NBPP, forget about Obama's statement, use logic reasoning, intelligents, and most of all YOUR EYES! Police stations don't have DIM LIGHTING, are you serious! That video is not fuzzy! Sorry you can't accept the fact that blacks have every right to walk where they please, as long as no crime is being committed
Posting to show have stories have changed over time to fit the narrative.

http://assets.nydailynews.com/polopoly_fs/1.1... !/img/httpImage/image.jpg_gen/ derivatives/landscape_635/arti cle-trayvon-4-1203.jpg

http://urbangrounds.com/wp-content/uploads/Ge...

Columbus, OH

#8125 Jun 16, 2013
FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
I am absolutely certain that they have not seen the autopsy report, or it would be public by now. I do know that Trayvon's father said he was shown a picture of a face with a bloody mouth to ID Trayvon. Hard to tell what that means though--could be a blow to the mouth, or could be just expulsion of body fluids following the gunshot. But there would be important information in the report such as the entry wound, if there was an exit wound, the trajectory of the bullet, any additional internal injuries that might indicate blows.
But the film just out showing Zimmerman does not seem to match with what has been circulating--or what was in the police report--regarding broken nose, swollen lip, head lacerations. It just doesn't.

http://assets.nydailynews.com/polopoly_fs/1.1... !/img/httpImage/image.jpg_gen/ derivatives/landscape_635/arti cle-trayvon-4-1203.jpg

http://urbangrounds.com/wp -

Columbus, OH

#8126 Jun 16, 2013
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/new-...

bad link here is the correct one.

“Don't trust the internet!”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#8127 Jun 16, 2013
Free Pizza 4 U wrote:
<quoted text>
http://urbangrounds.com/wp -
Wrong the narrative that is pieced together changes to accommodate emrrging evidence.

Zimmerman's problem is that, having been there, ha cannot change his narrative.

His narrative does not fit the evidence, and the conflicts are more apparent the more evidence is available.
Wait what

Dublin, OH

#8129 Jun 16, 2013
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
All people can find common ground. If they are smart enough to look outside the box and silly misconceptions.
Like you? You can't even control your language, let alone your silly misconceptions.

Brooklyn, New York

#8130 Jun 16, 2013
Wait what wrote:
<quoted text>Like you? You can't even control your language, let alone your silly misconceptions.
I'm a grown ass man. I can speak any way I want.

Who are you to make that determination for me?

You fkn idiots are a laugh riot.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#8131 Jun 21, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>The Civil War sure as hell wasn't caused by slavery.
And tell me why I can carry a gun in Ohio but not in Illinois.
Top Five Causes of the Civil War

Leading up to Secession and the Civil War

1. Economic and social differences between the North and the South.
2. States versus federal rights.
3. The fight between Slave and Non-Slave State Proponents.
4. Growth of the Abolition Movement.
5. The election of Abraham Lincoln.

Even though things were already coming to a head, when Lincoln was elected in 1860, South Carolina issued its "Declaration of the Causes of Secession." They believed that Lincoln was anti-slavery and in favor of Northern interests. Before Lincoln was even president, seven states had seceded from the Union: South Carolina, Mississippi, Florida, Alabama, Georgia, Louisiana, and Texas.

http://americanhistory.about.com/od/civilwarm...

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#8132 Jun 23, 2013
GZ about giltiest mfer ever come down the pike

Brooklyn, New York

#8133 Jun 24, 2013
Did Zimmerman' lawyer tell a knock knock joke?

“I Offer You Truth!”

Since: Jul 07

Tampa, FL

#8134 Jul 1, 2013
a) George Zimmerman, against the advice/instructions of the 911 operator followed Trayvon Martin.

b) George Zimmerman exited his vehicle and physically confronted Trayvon Martin....making Zimmerman the agressor. Zimmerman can provde no logical explanation for this confrontational behavior.

Had Zimmerman a) heeded the advice/instructions of the 911 operator and b) remained in his vehicle Trayvon Martin would be alive today and George Zimmerman would not be on trial for murder.

George Zimmerman put himself in this situation by making two critical, stupid decisions.

George Zimmerman belongs behind bars so he has no more opportunities to harrass, attack or kill another young black male who is doing nothing more than walking down the street minding his own business and bothering no one.

This is essentially what George ZImmerman's minset was that night...

"You haven't done anything, but I just don't like the way you look. I'm gonna jump out of my car and harrass and/or physically attack or manhandle you, and if you take exception to being harrassed, or resist being physically attacked or manhandled then I'm going to shoot/kill you."

...and yet many folks actually think George Zimmerman was in the right?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Ludibrium est onus genio”

Since: Dec 11

Planet Earth

#8135 Jul 1, 2013
DapperDave wrote:
a) George Zimmerman, against the advice/instructions of the 911 operator followed Trayvon Martin.
Wrong. The "advice" was not utterred until AFTER Zimmerman had already exited the truck and began to follow Martin. After the dispatcher said "We don't need you to do that", Zimmerman said "OK", and the running noises stopped.

Apparently you listen to other people instead of listening to the evidence yourself.

“I Offer You Truth!”

Since: Jul 07

Tampa, FL

#8136 Jul 1, 2013
TonyD2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong. The "advice" was not utterred until AFTER Zimmerman had already exited the truck and began to follow Martin. After the dispatcher said "We don't need you to do that", Zimmerman said "OK", and the running noises stopped.
Apparently you listen to other people instead of listening to the evidence yourself.
Oh really? So, your claim is that Zimmerman stopped following Trayvon after the 911 operator advised/directed him to do so?

It that is the case then how could Zimmerman have come into contact with Trayvon, since Trayvon was walking away...unless Zimmerman continued to follow Trayvon?

Zimmerman has NEVER said Trayvon TURNED AROUND and came BACK towards him (Zimmerman). Therefore, Zimmerman had to have followed and physically confronted Trayvon. Which makes him (Zimmerman) the initiator, the aggressor and the perpetrator of the violence that night.

I suggest you go away, lest you make an even bigger fool of yourself than you already have.

Enjoy the rest of your day.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Franklin Township trustees split on fire levy 10 min They cannot kill ... 2
destiny Gilliam/benbrook 41 min They cannot kill ... 2
Is Barack Obama Doing a Good Job as President? (Aug '13) 2 hr Male 3,959
Lawyer booked on charges he stole from guardian... 3 hr the narrow and wi... 15
Breaking: Second Nurse w/ Ebola flies with 99.5... 3 hr Male 113
President Ebola 3 hr Male 620
McEbola's Bushmeat Sammiches 4 hr BizzyBee 9
Columbus Dating
Find my Match

Columbus Jobs