Comments
7,441 - 7,460 of 7,805 Comments Last updated Aug 22, 2013

“Bullsh*% Detector Enabled”

Since: Dec 08

Brooklyn, New York

#7993 May 27, 2013
-The-Artist- wrote:
<quoted text>Free blacks were considered a full person, slaves were counted as 3/5ths
There were no free blacks when the 3/5 clause was written in the constitution.

Are you fkn kidding me or what?

Since: Jan 13

Returning with a vengeance

#7994 May 27, 2013
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peter_Salem
They cannot kill a spook

Detroit, MI

#7995 May 27, 2013
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure there were. And in Louisiana territory there was a black woman who own land and slaves, Therease Coincoin.
Slaves were to a landowner back then like a tractor is today. That doesn't mean black women land owners ( land grant was from spain) were racist haters of their own race, it was just how things got planted tended and harvested

“Hereeeeee'ssss UR Pizza”

Since: May 13

Columbus, OH

#7996 May 27, 2013
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
Euro trash links will be ignored.
The past Arabs enslaved Jews.
Look up the Crusades and any time before.
You are wrong. Except it. Move on.
HAHAHAHAHA

Thought so.
That damn convenient that you libitards never open links and never supply them, you just spew.

Where's your proof otherwise sparky?

Your OWN PEOPLE are the folks that sold your great grandma into slavery sport.

That has got to wiss ya off huh. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Don't worry I bet your great granpappy, the cotton farmin' white guy that bought her thought she was hot.

Do your friends call you Red or Smokey?

“Hereeeeee'ssss UR Pizza”

Since: May 13

Columbus, OH

#7997 May 27, 2013
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
I can't figure out if you are a world class liar or if you are just that moronic.

Either way, so sad for ya sport.

Since: Apr 13

Hilliard, OH

#7998 May 27, 2013
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
1783: Massachusetts Supreme Judicial Court rules slavery illegal based on 1780 state constitution. All slaves are immediately freed.[24
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abolition_of_sla...

“Ludibrium est onus genio”

Since: Dec 11

Planet Earth

#7999 May 27, 2013
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
Here is one example, out of tens of thousands.

http://www.fgcquaker.org/sites/www.fgcquaker....

How sad that you don't know the history of "your own people".
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#8000 May 27, 2013
-The-Artist- wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Again
The fact that some knucklehead on the internet wrote something that agrees with your bullshit doesn't make it any less bullshit.
They cannot kill a spook

Detroit, MI

#8001 May 27, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
The fact that some knucklehead on the internet wrote something that agrees with your bullshit doesn't make it any less bullshit.
Typing while looking into a mirror again?

Since: Jan 13

Returning with a vengeance

#8002 May 27, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
You consider university professors to be knuckleheads?
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#8003 May 27, 2013
-The-Artist- wrote:
<quoted text>
You consider university professors to be knuckleheads?
Some of them.
17orto

Los Angeles, CA

#8004 May 27, 2013
What the hell does any of this shit have to do with an innocent man waiting trial for a crime that cld of been prevented,if this young Man wasn't such a thug that his mother cld no longer control him and had to send him to live with his father,expelled from school,fighting,doing drugs...poor George Who just wanted to keep his neighborhood safe and now nobody will take that job,because they will be to afraid of going to jail!! There was a reason the cops didn't charge him in the first place,because he's innocent!!!!
17orto

Los Angeles, CA

#8005 May 27, 2013
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
The unions and auto industry took care of Detroit.
Once a booming town, greedy white union leaders ruined the economy of that town.
Redneck whites eventually fk up everything they touch.
yes and if the unions didn't give all their money to Obama,perhaps Detroit wld still be a city...Sad union members aren't getting rich but the upper echelon of the unions are getting fatter and fatter everyday...They dnt care abt you and if you think they do,you deserve exactly what you get...By the way,been a member of a union for 25yrs,once there was a use for it,now just an arm of the Democratic party...
17orto

Los Angeles, CA

#8006 May 27, 2013
Free Pizza 4 U wrote:
<quoted text>
No kidding? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Guess you are a member of the Nation of Islam huh.
Is that how you spell (kraka) I prefer RITZ,SALTINES OR CRACKERS,LOL I REALLY DNT KNW WHAT THE HELL YOU BASTARDS ARE TALKING ABT...I THOUGHT THIS WAS A WEBSITE ABT FREEING AN INNOCENT MAN!!!!!
Y
17orto

Los Angeles, CA

#8007 May 27, 2013
punkazz wrote:
<quoted text>Oh, so now Obama is in control of all media outlets??? If so, why doesn't he stop the negative stories about himself, his family and his policies?? If he arranged for Zimmerman to be incorrectly identified as a White Male, certainly he can arrange for negative articles to cease and also put a positive spin on anything he does. Come on, H. N. You can do better than this. You're slacking in your game. This is the result of the media's failure to properly investigate a story and nothing more. They heard the name "Zimmerman" and just assumed it was a White Male. Had they done their journalistic duty, they would have learned that he was Hispanic. But everyone wants to be the first to report a story, so no one digs any deeper. As with the Rodney King case, if State charges aren't filed, Federal charges can be. It's called a federal violation of civil rights. Oh, and to save yourself some time, the Rodney King case was in '91 under George H.W. Bush and Thornburgh as the U.S. Attorney General - both Republicans. Please challenge us with something else.
Bet you feel pretty dumb now,spying on REAL news org.sicking IRS on his enemies,and completely screwing the Benghazi victims and their families,sad..Free George Zimmerman,killing a grown young man,a year away from serving in the military and dying for his country is NOT a kid!!!!!

“Don't trust the internet!”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#8008 May 27, 2013
17orto wrote:
What the hell does any of this shit have to do with an innocent man waiting trial for a crime that cld of been prevented,if this young Man wasn't such a thug that his mother cld no longer control him and had to send him to live with his father,expelled from school,fighting,doing drugs...poor George Who just wanted to keep his neighborhood safe and now nobody will take that job,because they will be to afraid of going to jail!! There was a reason the cops didn't charge him in the first place,because he's innocent!!!!
Grasping at straws there. Your opinion about why Trayvon happened to be in Sanford and not Miami is irrelevant. We know that Zimmerman suspected Trayvon, based on appearance, of being connected to neighborhood crime, he followed him, he gave chase when Trayvon ran, and two minutes after ending his call to police, shot Trayvon through the heart.

Takes a lot lf mental gymnastics to reach your conclusions.

“Don't trust the internet!”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#8009 May 28, 2013
Court hearing this morning. It appears unlikely that the defense will be able to enter their tidbits of text and photos gleaned from Trayvon's cell phone, nor his previous school record, etc.

"A Florida judge ruled Tuesday that George Zimmerman’s defense team cannot mention Trayvon Martin’s suspension from school, prior marijuana use, text messages or past fighting during opening statements at next month’s trial.

"During a pre-trial hearing, Judge Debra Nelson said that during the trial she will consider motions to admit the evidence on a case-by-case basis outside the presence jurors who will decide if Zimmerman is guilty of second degree murder in the shooting death of Martin.

"Nelson rejected a defense request for a trial delay and ruled that it will start June 10.

"This case has dragged on long enough," prosecutor Bernie de la Rionda said in arguing for the trial to start as scheduled.

"Over the course of two hours, Nelson granted numerous motions by prosecutors, who asked that the defense be barred from bringing up details of the slain teen’s past, arguing they would not be relevant to the Feb. 26, 2012, confrontation between Zimmerman and Martin.

"Defense lawyer Mark O’Mara had asked the judge not to pre-emptively exclude the evidence, saying that it bolstered their theory of the shooting – that the 17-year-old was the aggressor and Zimmerman shot him in self-defense.

"“There is certainly enough evidence…that’s going to suggest Trayvon Martin involved himself ongoingly with fighting with other people,” O’Mara said.

"He said the defense had obtained text messages in which Martin referred to punching someone in the nose and video in which he taped two friends who “were beating up a homeless guy.”

"Prosecutors argued that since Zimmerman and Martin didn’t know each other before the shooting, whether the teen had been involved in fights had no bearing on what happened that night.

"The judge ruled that the evidence about past fights could not be mentioned in opening statements but said it could be admitted during trial if the defense could authenticate it and overcome rules against hearsay evidence."
http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/05/28/18...

Both authentication and overcoming the rules of hearsay are going to be difficult for the defense when it comes to the photos, etc that they want to use.

Brooklyn, New York

#8010 May 28, 2013
Free Pizza 4 U wrote:
<quoted text>Enlighten me -O- angry wise one.

Teach me the truth about who the slave traders were.

This should be interesting. Please supply links.

Here's mine
http://www.eyewitnesstohistory.com/slavetrade...

Here is another. Did you know the muslims traded slaves of all races and creeds?

http://themuslimissue.wordpress.com/2012/08/2...
Don't care.

Slave trade in North America is where the white mans atrocities are.
Muslims and Jews are irrelevant.

Brooklyn, New York

#8011 May 28, 2013
-The-Artist- wrote:
<quoted text>Free blacks were considered a full person, slaves were counted as 3/5ths
Yawn.

Except the truth or not. Little care I.

Brooklyn, New York

#8012 May 28, 2013
-The-Artist- wrote:
No.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Almighty God OR rabid allah??? 4 min flamin 19
Are ISIS and Obama in Cahoots? 6 min flamin 18
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 9 min Pope Che Reagan C... 30,520
~~~~~ OJ Simpson Joining ISIS 15 min Public Schools Fail 3
Will The White House Get a Missle? 20 min Public Schools Fail 8
When Will Obama DIE? 29 min Public Schools Fail 26
Why do racists hate Obama so much ? 29 min Duke for Mayor 12
Bennett Smith gate stories from the victims poi... (May '13) 3 hr get alife 2,292
Where are all the original legacy posters? 4 hr sidekick 114
•••
Columbus Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Columbus Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Columbus People Search