Free George Zimmerman!
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

#7939 May 26, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>If Rhino was following the Golden Rule, I'd say it all worked out for him.
We are talking about you George. You never want to take responsibility for you own behavior. That's so sad.
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

#7940 May 26, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>What he is, regardless of his position.
He was right, you were wrong, and to you that makes him a "moron." That's about par for your course.

-Clayton Bigsby

Since: Apr 13

Hilliard, OH

#7941 May 26, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
First, you should look up the word usually. Then you should look up how many airline crashes there have been since 1999. Then, you should look up the term, "first officer."
There are many examples before 1999, as well. And you should know what you're talking about when you see the words, "flight crew." They are a team and treated as such when it comes to the operation and welfare of their aircraft and its passengers. Do you realize that First Officers do half the flying, alternating legs with the Captain and that the voice talking to ATC and airport controllers is usually the pilot who is not doing the flying?
Let's look at the Comair accident:

"The aircraft was assigned the airport's Runway 22 for the takeoff, but used Runway 26 instead. Runway 26 was too short for a safe takeoff, causing the aircraft to overrun the end of the runway before it could become airborne. It crashed just past the end of the runway, killing all 47 passengers and two of the three crew. The flight's first officer was the only survivor.[1][2] Although not the pilot in command, according to the cockpit voice recorder transcript, the first officer was the pilot flying at the time of the accident.[3]"
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comair_Flight_5...

That's two huge hits on the sole survivor.

-Clayton Bigsby

Hilliard, OH

#7942 May 26, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
We are talking about you George. You never want to take responsibility for you own behavior. That's so sad.
That's right, all Christians have to be doormats.

-Clayton Bigsby

Hilliard, OH

#7943 May 26, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't have to read your mind. I can read what you wrote. What you wrote demonstrated that you didn't know what the word conviction means.
Wrong, kid. I'll give you the manslaughter deal as a lesser charge, but I know what my meaning was with "conviction." And I clarified it.

“Don't trust the internet!”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#7944 May 26, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>He's not going to plead, Rastus.
BTW, your posts said nothing about plea bargaining...you stupidly thought that he could be convicted of manslaughter in a trial.
We're sending your address to Fry Queen.
The state has little reason to offer a plea deal.

In Florida apparently the jury has the option of finding a second degree murder defendent guilty of the lesser charge of manslaughter. This was reported when Zimmerman was originally charged.
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

#7945 May 26, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>That's right, all Christians have to be doormats.
Refraining from racial epithets doesn't make one a doormat, Georgie. No one thinks you should be a doormat. Just a decent human being.
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

#7946 May 26, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>There are many examples before 1999, as well. And you should know what you're talking about when you see the words, "flight crew." They are a team and treated as such when it comes to the operation and welfare of their aircraft and its passengers. Do you realize that First Officers do half the flying, alternating legs with the Captain and that the voice talking to ATC and airport controllers is usually the pilot who is not doing the flying?
Let's look at the Comair accident:
"The aircraft was assigned the airport's Runway 22 for the takeoff, but used Runway 26 instead. Runway 26 was too short for a safe takeoff, causing the aircraft to overrun the end of the runway before it could become airborne. It crashed just past the end of the runway, killing all 47 passengers and two of the three crew. The flight's first officer was the only survivor.[1][2] Although not the pilot in command, according to the cockpit voice recorder transcript, the first officer was the pilot flying at the time of the accident.[3]"
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comair_Flight_5...
That's two huge hits on the sole survivor.
Ok George. You are right. The pilot usually survives a plane crash.

-Clayton Bigsby

Hilliard, OH

#7947 May 26, 2013
FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
The state has little reason to offer a plea deal.
In Florida apparently the jury has the option of finding a second degree murder defendent guilty of the lesser charge of manslaughter. This was reported when Zimmerman was originally charged.
Yes, dear, we've been through all that. I admitted that I was unaware of that.
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

#7948 May 26, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>Wrong, kid. I'll give you the manslaughter deal as a lesser charge, but I know what my meaning was with "conviction." And I clarified it.
Well why didn't you tell us you were using your own personal definition of the word "conviction?" If you would have said that from the beginning I never would have said anything. I assumed, since you were talking about the legal system, you were using the legal system's definition of the word. Now, I think I will go get another ice cold conviction out of the refrigerator.

-Clayton Bigsby

Hilliard, OH

#7949 May 26, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Refraining from racial epithets doesn't make one a doormat, Georgie. No one thinks you should be a doormat. Just a decent human being.
PC, I'll never be, on Topix. People need thicker skins...funny how normal white people couldn't care less about being on the receiving end of racial slurs.

“Tenured Marxist Radical”

Since: Jan 13

Ivy League-ISIS

#7950 May 26, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, dear, we've been through all that. I admitted that I was unaware of that.
Impossible, Che said you aren't capable of that.
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

#7951 May 26, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, dear, we've been through all that. I admitted that I was unaware of that.
And you told the guy who was right that he was "too stupid to breathe" for saying it.

-Clayton Bigsby

Hilliard, OH

#7952 May 26, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok George. You are right. The pilot usually survives a plane crash.
I just gave you three solid examples and there are more.

"Who can be held liable for airplane accidents?

Answer:
In the case of commercial flights on airlines, responsible parties would include the airline, manufacturer of the airplane, and air traffic controllers."
http://www.schwebel.com/faq/plane-crash/#Q217

-Clayton Bigsby

Hilliard, OH

#7953 May 26, 2013
-The-Artist- wrote:
<quoted text>
She's wrong as usual...

-Clayton Bigsby

Hilliard, OH

#7954 May 26, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
And you told the guy who was right that he was "too stupid to breathe" for saying it.
His flattened nose and deviated septum are just as much to blame.

“Tenured Marxist Radical”

Since: Jan 13

Ivy League-ISIS

#7955 May 26, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>She's wrong as usual...
I didn't read that

-Clayton Bigsby

Hilliard, OH

#7956 May 26, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Well why didn't you tell us you were using your own personal definition of the word "conviction?" If you would have said that from the beginning I never would have said anything. I assumed, since you were talking about the legal system, you were using the legal system's definition of the word. Now, I think I will go get another ice cold conviction out of the refrigerator.
You can always pull another thermonuclear weapon out of your ass.
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

#7957 May 26, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>PC, I'll never be, on Topix. People need thicker skins...funny how normal white people couldn't care less about being on the receiving end of racial slurs.
It has nothing to do with political correctness. It is about you being a vile, hateful person.
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

#7958 May 26, 2013
-The-Artist- wrote:
<quoted text>
After beatdown after beatdown, perhaps it has gotten through his thick skull to just admit when he has stepped in it. I doubt it though. It is more likely this is merely the exception that proves the rule.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Comey Interview 10 min jose 182
Sean Hannity 26 min Male 133
Golf Club Calls Pigs On Black Women Members 42 min Reality Speaks 14
News Shooting victim unidentified (May '17) 2 hr poster 2
!!Add a word drop a word !! (Jun '12) 2 hr Reality Speaks 847
Black Hero Stops the White Madman 3 hr John Redcorn 16
Anniversary: Almost 4 yrs. in the afterlife 4 hr GlitterSucks_ 5
Hi im Holly Hylton Your Local Racist Starbucks ... 8 hr Hiding Holly Wher... 96

Columbus Jobs

Personal Finance