REAL BRO

Leavenworth, KS

#7913 May 26, 2013
He is free.... To burn in a GAS OVEN, along with ALL of you SO-CALLED JEWS. I DON'T love YOU PALE SHAVED APES, There are Waaaay to many of US BLACK PEOPLE that has a SICK way of showing love to SMELLY, RACIST KRAKAS. Have you ever noticed how GROWN AZZ KRAKA males act in public ? they are waaaay more CHILDISH than their BILLY

GOAT" kids, & that's ONE of the reasons why they "(KRAKA males") are ALWAYS, trying to pick up little girls & boys. Don't EVER, EVER, leave your BLACK CHILDREN around those PERVERTS from the BOTTOMLESS PIT

Since: Apr 13

Hilliard, OH

#7914 May 26, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Lesser included offense. Keep calling people stupid while you are talking about a subject you know nothing about. It's quite entertaining.
IF the jury is so instructed:

In criminal jury trials, the court is permitted (but not required) to instruct jurors that they can find the defendant guilty of the most serious crime charged, or of a lesser included offense of that crime.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lesser_included_...
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#7915 May 26, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>You said convicted, not pled out, Buckwheat.
What a moron.
You don't even know what the word "convicted" means. Keep calling him a moron. You are making quite fool of yourself.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#7916 May 26, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe you'd better learn that you can't be convicted of a charge that was never brought.
You're now in a tie with Fry Queen...
Keep on trucking, Georgie. This is great.

Hilliard, OH

#7917 May 26, 2013
REAL BRO wrote:
He is free.... To burn in a GAS OVEN, along with ALL of you SO-CALLED JEWS. I DON'T love YOU PALE SHAVED APES, There are Waaaay to many of US BLACK PEOPLE that has a SICK way of showing love to SMELLY, RACIST KRAKAS. Have you ever noticed how GROWN AZZ KRAKA males act in public ? they are waaaay more CHILDISH than their BILLY
GOAT" kids, & that's ONE of the reasons why they "(KRAKA males") are ALWAYS, trying to pick up little girls & boys. Don't EVER, EVER, leave your BLACK CHILDREN around those PERVERTS from the BOTTOMLESS PIT
Ever wonder why you people are outnumbered even by Hispanics? You abort your kids and the ones that live to be teens are then murdered by other blacks.
Not a very viable bunch to overtake Mexicans, much less white folk.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#7918 May 26, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>IF the jury is so instructed:
In criminal jury trials, the court is permitted (but not required) to instruct jurors that they can find the defendant guilty of the most serious crime charged, or of a lesser included offense of that crime.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lesser_included_...
Right. You said he couldn't be convicted of manslaughter because he wasn't charged with manslaughter. You were wrong.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#7919 May 26, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>Looks like in a scenario like that, Zimmerman is endorsed by the HOA.
Right. And if he does something in the course of that "endorsement" that subjects the HOA to liability, he can be liable to the HOA. You make bold statements and then don't even realize that the links you post prove that you were wrong.

“Tenured Marxist Radical”

Since: Jan 13

Ivy League-ISIS

#7920 May 26, 2013
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you fking kidding me?
You came and got us.
The constitution of this country counted blacks as 3/5 a person until it was amended. Only fkn country to make a rule like that about a human being.
Did I imagine the Tuskegee experiments? The civil rights movement? KKK? The reason for affirmative action? All meant to hold blacks or any one who isn't white in this country?
Go fk yourself, inbred. Your income has done nothing for anyone but your selfish endeavors, you were lost without Chinese and Black labor in the beginning. You are now reaping the rewards of your bullshit. You are a dying breed and will soon be the minority in the next 40 years.
Good luck, inbred.
No, we didn't. Your own people (Muslims) sold you into slavery.

The slave states in the south wanted slaves to count as 1 person, the non-slave states in the north wanted slaves to count as 0 persons.

3/5ths is less than 1, so it was a rollback in the power of slavery.

Tuskeegee syphillis was done under progs.

My family has been here on one side for 400 years of Appalachian asskicking, fighters all of our wars, there is no legacy of slave holding there.

My people will never fall into minority, for one day the Revolution will come, and sweep the Third World trash back to where it came from.

Our land. Our people.

Ivy League-ISIS

#7921 May 26, 2013
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
America is your land?!?!??
I knew you were fkn stupid but it seems you are slightly retarded.
If you learned something other than inbred euro trash history, you would know your diseased pilgrims stole this land and raped, robbed and pillaged to get this land.
Your land? Hell no.
Your people? Are fkn pirates kicked out of England that resorted to cannibalism and inbreeding to survive and robbed a peaceful earth loving people of its land.
That's how you acquired Amerikkka.
Class dismissed.
The class was all Howard Zinn's bullshit.

Your people have run Detroit into the ground, and it was ALL YOUR FAULT.

Hilliard, OH

#7922 May 26, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't even know what the word "convicted" means. Keep calling him a moron. You are making quite fool of yourself.
"Found guilty by a jury" is more accurate in that case.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#7923 May 26, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>I can understand why you pavement apes wouldn't understand anything involving families. Father's Day must be the slowest day of the holiday schedule for you.
Wow. Just because he knows more about the law than you is no reason to go full racist on us, Georgie.

Hilliard, OH

#7924 May 26, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Right. You said he couldn't be convicted of manslaughter because he wasn't charged with manslaughter. You were wrong.
It would seem so. I'm not a paralegal. But if there's no instruction to that effect by the judge, it seems like that doesn't apply.

Hilliard, OH

#7925 May 26, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Right. And if he does something in the course of that "endorsement" that subjects the HOA to liability, he can be liable to the HOA. You make bold statements and then don't even realize that the links you post prove that you were wrong.
He wasn't an employee, and if he were, I fail to see his liability to the employer...how many airline pilots are held personally liable to their employers in fatal accidents?
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#7926 May 26, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>"Found guilty by a jury" is more accurate in that case.
No, it's not. You would know that if you knew what the word "convicted" meant when you used it.

Hilliard, OH

#7927 May 26, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow. Just because he knows more about the law than you is no reason to go full racist on us, Georgie.
The reason is to treat him as he treats everyone he deals with, little girl.

Ivy League-ISIS

#7928 May 26, 2013
http://archive.frontpagemag.com/readArticle.a...

To black rhino.

Prog history = bogus
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#7929 May 26, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>It would seem so. I'm not a paralegal. But if there's no instruction to that effect by the judge, it seems like that doesn't apply.

And if there is such an instruction, it would. So the other poster is right, and you were wrong. What did you call him when you wrongly corrected him?
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#7930 May 26, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>He wasn't an employee, and if he were, I fail to see his liability to the employer...how many airline pilots are held personally liable to their employers in fatal accidents?
Very few. Because they usually are dead.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#7931 May 26, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>The reason is to treat him as he treats everyone he deals with, little girl.
That's right. I always get so confused when I'm dealing with Christians. Jesus said, no matter how immoral or hateful, do whatever the other guy is doing. Go in peace.
REAL BRO

Leavenworth, KS

#7932 May 26, 2013
So STOP showing any kind of love towards OUR open ENEMY'S.I mean in amerikkka & AFRICA,the more SO-CALLED love, which is nothing but (FEAR,) WE show THEM "KRAKAS," the more the THEY treat US BLACK PEOPLE like "crap" & with utter disdain.And as SOON as WE BLACK PEOPLE show LOVE towards each other,on a WHOLE, that's when those PALE,RACIST,KRAKAS lose their WEAK,PERVERTED minds, it's like given THEM a toast of THEIR own medicine... Just by showing LOVE towards each other.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Fire Serves As A Reminder Of The Dangers Of Cou... 10 min They cannot kill ... 2
Where can I find me a good CSX MAN? 20 min They cannot kill ... 2
EBOLA: American Outbreak 46 min vote for nobody 43
President Ebola 46 min Rob 614
McEbola's Bushmeat Sammiches 50 min nom nom nom 1
Bennett Smith gate stories from the victims poi... (May '13) 1 hr So Vain 2,476
Breaking: Second Nurse w/ Ebola flies with 99.5... 2 hr d pantz 106
Is Barack Obama Doing a Good Job as President? (Aug '13) 4 hr lol oh wow 3,957
Columbus Dating
Find my Match

Columbus Jobs

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE