Free George Zimmerman!
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

#7919 May 26, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>Looks like in a scenario like that, Zimmerman is endorsed by the HOA.
Right. And if he does something in the course of that "endorsement" that subjects the HOA to liability, he can be liable to the HOA. You make bold statements and then don't even realize that the links you post prove that you were wrong.

“Tenured Marxist Radical”

Since: Jan 13

Ivy League-ISIS

#7920 May 26, 2013
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you fking kidding me?
You came and got us.
The constitution of this country counted blacks as 3/5 a person until it was amended. Only fkn country to make a rule like that about a human being.
Did I imagine the Tuskegee experiments? The civil rights movement? KKK? The reason for affirmative action? All meant to hold blacks or any one who isn't white in this country?
Go fk yourself, inbred. Your income has done nothing for anyone but your selfish endeavors, you were lost without Chinese and Black labor in the beginning. You are now reaping the rewards of your bullshit. You are a dying breed and will soon be the minority in the next 40 years.
Good luck, inbred.
No, we didn't. Your own people (Muslims) sold you into slavery.

The slave states in the south wanted slaves to count as 1 person, the non-slave states in the north wanted slaves to count as 0 persons.

3/5ths is less than 1, so it was a rollback in the power of slavery.

Tuskeegee syphillis was done under progs.

My family has been here on one side for 400 years of Appalachian asskicking, fighters all of our wars, there is no legacy of slave holding there.

My people will never fall into minority, for one day the Revolution will come, and sweep the Third World trash back to where it came from.

Our land. Our people.

Ivy League-ISIS

#7921 May 26, 2013
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
America is your land?!?!??
I knew you were fkn stupid but it seems you are slightly retarded.
If you learned something other than inbred euro trash history, you would know your diseased pilgrims stole this land and raped, robbed and pillaged to get this land.
Your land? Hell no.
Your people? Are fkn pirates kicked out of England that resorted to cannibalism and inbreeding to survive and robbed a peaceful earth loving people of its land.
That's how you acquired Amerikkka.
Class dismissed.
The class was all Howard Zinn's bullshit.

Your people have run Detroit into the ground, and it was ALL YOUR FAULT.

-Clayton Bigsby

Since: Apr 13

Hilliard, OH

#7922 May 26, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't even know what the word "convicted" means. Keep calling him a moron. You are making quite fool of yourself.
"Found guilty by a jury" is more accurate in that case.
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

#7923 May 26, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>I can understand why you pavement apes wouldn't understand anything involving families. Father's Day must be the slowest day of the holiday schedule for you.
Wow. Just because he knows more about the law than you is no reason to go full racist on us, Georgie.

-Clayton Bigsby

Hilliard, OH

#7924 May 26, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Right. You said he couldn't be convicted of manslaughter because he wasn't charged with manslaughter. You were wrong.
It would seem so. I'm not a paralegal. But if there's no instruction to that effect by the judge, it seems like that doesn't apply.

-Clayton Bigsby

Hilliard, OH

#7925 May 26, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Right. And if he does something in the course of that "endorsement" that subjects the HOA to liability, he can be liable to the HOA. You make bold statements and then don't even realize that the links you post prove that you were wrong.
He wasn't an employee, and if he were, I fail to see his liability to the employer...how many airline pilots are held personally liable to their employers in fatal accidents?
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

#7926 May 26, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>"Found guilty by a jury" is more accurate in that case.
No, it's not. You would know that if you knew what the word "convicted" meant when you used it.

-Clayton Bigsby

Hilliard, OH

#7927 May 26, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow. Just because he knows more about the law than you is no reason to go full racist on us, Georgie.
The reason is to treat him as he treats everyone he deals with, little girl.

Ivy League-ISIS

#7928 May 26, 2013
http://archive.frontpagemag.com/readArticle.a...

To black rhino.

Prog history = bogus
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

#7929 May 26, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>It would seem so. I'm not a paralegal. But if there's no instruction to that effect by the judge, it seems like that doesn't apply.

And if there is such an instruction, it would. So the other poster is right, and you were wrong. What did you call him when you wrongly corrected him?
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

#7930 May 26, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>He wasn't an employee, and if he were, I fail to see his liability to the employer...how many airline pilots are held personally liable to their employers in fatal accidents?
Very few. Because they usually are dead.
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

#7931 May 26, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>The reason is to treat him as he treats everyone he deals with, little girl.
That's right. I always get so confused when I'm dealing with Christians. Jesus said, no matter how immoral or hateful, do whatever the other guy is doing. Go in peace.
REAL BRO

Kansas City, MO

#7932 May 26, 2013
So STOP showing any kind of love towards OUR open ENEMY'S.I mean in amerikkka & AFRICA,the more SO-CALLED love, which is nothing but (FEAR,) WE show THEM "KRAKAS," the more the THEY treat US BLACK PEOPLE like "crap" & with utter disdain.And as SOON as WE BLACK PEOPLE show LOVE towards each other,on a WHOLE, that's when those PALE,RACIST,KRAKAS lose their WEAK,PERVERTED minds, it's like given THEM a toast of THEIR own medicine... Just by showing LOVE towards each other.

-Clayton Bigsby

Hilliard, OH

#7933 May 26, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Very few. Because they usually are dead.
Are they?

August 27, 2006 – Comair Flight 5191, a Bombardier Canadair CRJ-100, crashes during takeoff near Lexington, Kentucky, killing 49 of the 50 people on board. First Officer is the sole survivor. Crash ruled flight crew error.

December 8, 2005 – Southwest Airlines Flight 1248, a Boeing 737-700, slides off the runway during landing at Chicago Midway International Airport in Chicago in heavy snow. None of the people on board are injured, but the plane hits two automobiles on the ground, killing a six-year-old boy.

June 1, 1999 – American Airlines Flight 1420, a McDonnell Douglas MD-82, skids off the runway on landing at Little Rock, Arkansas during strong winds; eleven of 145 on board die. First Officer survived. Cause ruled flight crew error.

-Clayton Bigsby

Hilliard, OH

#7934 May 26, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
No, it's not. You would know that if you knew what the word "convicted" meant when you used it.
Now you read minds, too?

-Clayton Bigsby

Hilliard, OH

#7935 May 26, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
That's right. I always get so confused when I'm dealing with Christians. Jesus said, no matter how immoral or hateful, do whatever the other guy is doing. Go in peace.
If Rhino was following the Golden Rule, I'd say it all worked out for him.

-Clayton Bigsby

Hilliard, OH

#7936 May 26, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
And if there is such an instruction, it would. So the other poster is right, and you were wrong. What did you call him when you wrongly corrected him?
What he is, regardless of his position.
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

#7937 May 26, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>Are they?
August 27, 2006 – Comair Flight 5191, a Bombardier Canadair CRJ-100, crashes during takeoff near Lexington, Kentucky, killing 49 of the 50 people on board. First Officer is the sole survivor. Crash ruled flight crew error.
December 8, 2005 – Southwest Airlines Flight 1248, a Boeing 737-700, slides off the runway during landing at Chicago Midway International Airport in Chicago in heavy snow. None of the people on board are injured, but the plane hits two automobiles on the ground, killing a six-year-old boy.
June 1, 1999 – American Airlines Flight 1420, a McDonnell Douglas MD-82, skids off the runway on landing at Little Rock, Arkansas during strong winds; eleven of 145 on board die. First Officer survived. Cause ruled flight crew error.
First, you should look up the word usually. Then you should look up how many airline crashes there have been since 1999. Then, you should look up the term, "first officer."
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

#7938 May 26, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>Now you read minds, too?
I don't have to read your mind. I can read what you wrote. What you wrote demonstrated that you didn't know what the word conviction means.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
“Deep State” Intelligence Whistle-Blower Notifi... 9 min jonjedi 14
The Moral Of The Story 13 min jonjedi 1
I love Shopping KMart, Sears, Meijer.Where Do y... 18 min jonjedi 11
Trump/ Spicer try to wiggle out of accusation o... 19 min jonjedi 161
Trump 7th Consecutive Weekend at Trump-branded ... 1 hr jonjedi 125
Donald Trump Administration 1 hr jonjedi 635
Breaking news....... 1 hr jonjedi 61
illegals rape 14 year old girl at Rockville High 3 hr jonjedi 29
Odds of Trump's impeachment 3 hr jonjedi 287

Columbus Jobs