Comments
7,261 - 7,280 of 7,805 Comments Last updated Aug 22, 2013
Wait what

Dublin, OH

#7810 May 25, 2013
FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
It's interesting how little interest you true believers have in the forensic evidence.
Or the tactics of the defendant's legal team. Whole bunch of new filings yesterday--the deadline before next week's hearing. Some are contradictory. One asks the judge to block admission of audiologists who analyzed screams heard in a 911 call, claiming that unnamed experts reject their methods. Another asks for a continuance in ordef tl FIND experts who disagree.
This is NOT an open and shut case favoring the defense. That is why his team is relying so heavily on media manipulation and sleaze.
MEDIA MANIPULATION? And who started that, pray tell?
Wait what

Dublin, OH

#7811 May 25, 2013
FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
George Zimmerman is charged with murder in the death of Trayvon Martin.
And you need help figuring out which one is the defendant and which one is the victm?
Law 101:

It's defendant and plaintiff, not defendant and victim.

Thanks for playing, though!

“Don't trust the internet!”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#7812 May 25, 2013
Wait what wrote:
<quoted text>
The problem is that you think you know the law better than someone who is educated in it, lives it (losing sleep/family time), and likely lives quite comfortably as a result of it.
Are you an attorney? Or were you referring to someone else posting here?

“Don't trust the internet!”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#7813 May 25, 2013
Wait what wrote:
<quoted text>
Law 101:
I could be wrong, but isn't the plaintiff here the state?

“Bullsh*% Detector Enabled”

Since: Dec 08

Brooklyn, New York

#7814 May 26, 2013
-The-Artist- wrote:
<quoted text>Zimmerman will be found not guilty. Your people will riot.

My people will defend outselves. And sweep the streets clean of the Third World.
You sound like the same type of imbecile Zimmerman does.

You should worry more about improving your brain power and less about the murdering slime George of the jungle.

Brooklyn, New York

#7815 May 26, 2013
They cannot kill a spook wrote:
<quoted text>Your place.must be a filthy pit since you claim taking out trash is murder.
Incoherent babble.

Please try again.

Brooklyn, New York

#7816 May 26, 2013
Wait what wrote:
<quoted text>Law 101:

Zimmerman is going to trial for the wrongful death of an unarmed teenager.

He's already been sued and lost.

The other shoe will drop with his murder conviction.

“Hereeeeee'ssss UR Pizza”

Since: May 13

Columbus, OH

#7817 May 26, 2013
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
Zimmerman is going to trial for the wrongful death of an unarmed teenager.
He's already been sued and lost.
The other shoe will drop with his murder conviction.
Zimmerman has not been sued

Since: Apr 13

Hilliard, OH

#7818 May 26, 2013
FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
It's interesting how little interest you true believers have in the forensic evidence.
Gee, I wonder why?

Crime Lab Scandal Leaves Mass. Legal System In Turmoil

A scandal in a Massachusetts crime lab continues to reverberate throughout the state's legal system. Several months ago, Annie Dookhan, a former chemist in a state crime lab, told police that she messed up big time. Dookhan now stands accused of falsifying test results in as many as 34,000 cases.

As a result, lawyers, prosecutors and judges used to operating in a world of "beyond a reasonable doubt" now have nothing but doubt.

Already, hundreds of convicts and defendants have been released because of the scandal. Now, the state's highest court may weigh in on how these cases should be handled.

"I don't think anyone ever perceived that one person was capable of causing this much chaos," says Norfolk County District Attorney Michael Morrissey, one of many DAs now digging through old drug cases, trying to sort out how many should now be considered tainted.

"You can see the entire walls full of boxes," Morrissey says, gesturing at dusty files piled six feet high in a conference room near his office. "In one of these cardboard boxes, there could be hundreds of cases ... in each box."

The cases represent nearly a decade's worth of work that could take years and tens of millions of dollars to review.
http://www.npr.org/2013/03/14/174269211/mass-...

Brooklyn, New York

#7819 May 26, 2013
Free Pizza 4 U wrote:
<quoted text>
Zimmerman has not been sued
Trayvon Martin’s parents, Tracy Martin and Sybrina Fulton, have settled a wrongful death lawsuit for what is reported to be more than $1 million against the homeowner’s association for the Retreat at Twin Lakes in Sanford, Fla. where their 17-year-old son was fatally shot.

Zimmerman will be held accountable for a bulk of the funds.

Your turn.

Columbus, OH

#7820 May 26, 2013
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
Trayvon Martin’s parents, Tracy Martin and Sybrina Fulton, have settled a wrongful death lawsuit for what is reported to be more than $1 million against the homeowner’s association for the Retreat at Twin Lakes in Sanford, Fla. where their 17-year-old son was fatally shot.
Zimmerman will be held accountable for a bulk of the funds.
Your turn.
As usual, U R wrong.

Again, your statement that Zimmerman was sued was WRONG, your statement that Zimmerman will be liable for the settlement by the homeowners Ass. is WRONG, your statement that Zimmerman is in jail was WRONG.

You need to do your homework Sparky, before you spew.

Carry on.

Brooklyn, New York

#7821 May 26, 2013
Free Pizza 4 U wrote:
<quoted text>
As usual, U R wrong.
Again, your statement that Zimmerman was sued was WRONG, your statement that Zimmerman will be liable for the settlement by the homeowners Ass. is WRONG, your statement that Zimmerman is in jail was WRONG.
You need to do your homework Sparky, before you spew.
Carry on.
Semantics.

You're just mad because your hero Zimmerman is nothing but an ignorant inbred hillbilly and represents you.

LOL! I love to see you yokels squirm to prove your self worth.

Hilliard, OH

#7822 May 26, 2013
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
Semantics.
You're just mad because your hero Zimmerman is nothing but an ignorant inbred hillbilly and represents you.
Semantics? You'd better get a dictionary, Stymie. You never went to college.
If you do something at work that causes an injured party to sue your employer, is it you that's being sued? NO. And you're not liable in any settlement mad by your employer. Same thing here. The HA did all this on their own and Zimmerman has noting to do with any of the civil proceedings, nor does owe anyone a penny as a result of them.
Get it, dummy?

Columbus, OH

#7823 May 26, 2013
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
Semantics.
U R Frustrated and Mad huh, Good.

I love it when U expose your ignorance.

Nice try Sparky.

You were wrong and I am not surprised, since you usually are.
Hard 2 admit huh.

I really don't know why you R so concerned about a Black Peruvian Jew killing a black thug, it happens hundreds of times a month across the nation with different non white, racial variations.

But U got sucked in by the Medias "white" Hispanic huh.

Ya have some resentment against "whitey" huh.

Put some Skynard on the box have a chaw and a Mint Julep.
Zimmerman and you have a lot in common, his Grandma was half Black too.

Carry on.

Columbus, OH

#7824 May 26, 2013
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
Semantics.
Read and learn Sparky

From CNN

CNN legal analyst Mark NeJame, after uncovering a picture of George Zimmerman's relatives during his investigation of this matter, told Piers Morgan Thursday, "If President Obama has indicated that his son would have looked like Trayvon Martin, then most respectfully, if you look at these pictures, his grandparents and great-grandparents would have looked a lot like George Zimmerman's grandparents and great-grandparents (video follows with transcript and commentary):

http://m.newsbusters.org/blogs/noel-sheppard/...

Brooklyn, New York

#7825 May 26, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>Semantics? You'd better get a dictionary, Stymie. You never went to college.
If you do something at work that causes an injured party to sue your employer, is it you that's being sued? NO. And you're not liable in any settlement mad by your employer. Same thing here. The HA did all this on their own and Zimmerman has noting to do with any of the civil proceedings, nor does owe anyone a penny as a result of them.
Get it, dummy?
What do we have here? The inbred lawyer show?????

You might want to check your information, sheep. If you think that neighborhood association won't get their money from that cave ape Zimmerman, you're dumber than I thought, which virtually makes you brain dead.

Don't let a few episodes of Judge Judy make you think you have it figured out. Zimmerman is the conduit for the civil law suit.

Don't try to out think me, Marlboro man...you're going to hurt yourself.

Brooklyn, New York

#7826 May 26, 2013
Free Pizza 4 U wrote:
<quoted text>
U R Frustrated and Mad huh, Good.
I love it when U expose your ignorance.
Nice try Sparky.
You were wrong and I am not surprised, since you usually are.
Hard 2 admit huh.
I really don't know why you R so concerned about a Black Peruvian Jew killing a black thug, it happens hundreds of times a month across the nation with different non white, racial variations.
But U got sucked in by the Medias "white" Hispanic huh.
Ya have some resentment against "whitey" huh.
Put some Skynard on the box have a chaw and a Mint Julep.
Zimmerman and you have a lot in common, his Grandma was half Black too.
Carry on.
An inbred attempt at redirection.

Smoke a tin of meth and sit tight, barnyard.
Zimmerman in jail was my only mistake. And I said that.
Every thing else you and your band of hillbillies have stated is on conjecture and mostly reaching for straws.

If Zimmerman was any other ethnicity wouldn't change the fact that he killed a teenager in cold blood and un unarmed teenager at that.

Congrats. You are the second dumbest racist on topix.

Brooklyn, New York

#7827 May 26, 2013
Free Pizza 4 U wrote:
<quoted text>
Read and learn Sparky
From CNN
CNN legal analyst Mark NeJame, after uncovering a picture of George Zimmerman's relatives during his investigation of this matter, told Piers Morgan Thursday, "If President Obama has indicated that his son would have looked like Trayvon Martin, then most respectfully, if you look at these pictures, his grandparents and great-grandparents would have looked a lot like George Zimmerman's grandparents and great-grandparents (video follows with transcript and commentary):
Zimmerman is still a murderer.

Your point is moot and fkn stupid.

Hilliard, OH

#7828 May 26, 2013
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
What do we have here? The inbred lawyer show?????
You might want to check your information, sheep. If you think that neighborhood association won't get their money from that cave ape Zimmerman, you're dumber than I thought, which virtually makes you brain dead.
Don't let a few episodes of Judge Judy make you think you have it figured out. Zimmerman is the conduit for the civil law suit.
Don't try to out think me, Marlboro man...you're going to hurt yourself.
Hey dummy...do you know the difference between an award from winning a suit vs a settlement to prevent a suit from going to court? This was a settlement.

"Crump has previously said he intends to file suit later against Zimmerman, and the settlement specified that Zimmerman was not part of the homeowner association's deal."
http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/201...

You may be the second dumbest poster here, right behind Fry Queen.

Columbus, OH

#7829 May 26, 2013
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
An inbred attempt at redirection.
Smoke a tin of meth and sit tight, barnyard.
Zimmerman in jail was my only mistake. And I said that.
Every thing else you and your band of hillbillies have stated is on conjecture and mostly reaching for straws.
If Zimmerman was any other ethnicity wouldn't change the fact that he killed a teenager in cold blood and un unarmed teenager at that.
Congrats. You are the second dumbest racist on topix.
U R FN Hilarious Sparky.

Facts make you confused and angry huh.

How am I being racist? It was a Black Peruvian on Black crime.

Read and learn Sport.

carry on

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why do racists hate Obama so much ? 9 min Frugalady 8
Coleman has put out welcome mat for immigrants ... 14 min Frugalady 12
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 27 min woo-boy 30,512
Where are all the original legacy posters? 31 min sidekick 114
WHY Does America Hate Obama so much? 38 min MAYOR DYSASTER 23
Will The White House Get a Missle? 1 hr Psalm118 5
~~~~~ OJ Simpson Joining ISIS 1 hr Psalm118 1
Bennett Smith gate stories from the victims poi... (May '13) 13 hr Tofte 2,291
•••
•••
•••

Columbus Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••