“Bullsh*% Detector Enabled”

Since: Dec 08

Brooklyn, New York

#7770 May 24, 2013
Free Pizza 4 U wrote:
<quoted text>Frustrating huh FKA Reader.
It's getting harder and harder to portray Trayvon as the fresh faced innocent 14 year old shown in the photo that the race baiting media loves to post.
In fact he was a 17 year old, 170 pound, 6 foot tall young man in the prime of his life. He was a self proclaimed "gangsta" with a (now proven)propensity for attacking people.
http://www.tampabay.com/news/publicsafety/cri...
If you think that the jury pool has not already seen all this stuff,
I have a bridge over I-71 at Morse Road I'd like to sell ya.
fun stuff huh
WOLF
Zimmerman. Gun.

Trayvon. No gun.

Zimmerman. Killer.

Trayvon. Victim.

Bye bye, Zimmerman.

“Bullsh*% Detector Enabled”

Since: Dec 08

Brooklyn, New York

#7771 May 24, 2013
They cannot kill a spook wrote:
<quoted text>I have reviewed the evidence and without any doubt zimmerman did the right thing , he killed a two legged parasite thug.
You're a fkn imbecile.

“Don't trust the internet!”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#7772 May 24, 2013
TonyD2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Reasonable people can have different opinions on that. I for one, know that memory is hardly EVER perfect, and that it is even less so as time goes by. Where I'm confused is your willingness to accept this fact in witnesses who changed what they originally said when it changed from being pro-Zimmerman, yet not in Zimmerman's case when he said different things different times. This seems to belie any claim of neutrality on your part.
There are some things that cannot be true. Zimmerman did not turn around when he says he did and head straight back to his truck. Had he done so, he would still have been on the phone with the police when he claims he was jumped. If Zimmerman was knocked to the ground by a single blow to then and then straddled until wriggling his head off the sidewalk, unholstering his gun and shooting, then Trayvon's body would not have been found forty feet away. If Zimmerman held Trayvon spread-eagled while continuing to call for help, his hands would not have been found under him. If Zimmerman was calling for help, and continued to do so, the screams would not stop with the shot.

Now that is not comparing witness stories. That is comparing Zimmerman's story to physical evidence.

“Hereeeeee'ssss UR Pizza”

Since: May 13

Columbus, OH

#7773 May 24, 2013
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
Zimmerman. Gun.
Trayvon. No gun.
Zimmerman. Killer.
Trayvon. Victim.
Bye bye, Zimmerman.
UR frustrated huh, more bad news everyday for the race baiters.

Zimmerman, fat wimp

Trayvon, experienced fighter, documented propensity for attacking others, 170 lbs, 6 foot tall in the prime of his life.

Trayvon brought his fists to what would become a gunfight.
Unlike the bus driver and his high adversaries that Trayvon attacked, Z had a licensed gun.

Self defense Zimmerman walks Sparky.

WOLF

Location hidden

#7774 May 24, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>But he'll allow it in the opposite direction, to paint Zimmerman as a criminal? You casn rub off to that all night, Reader. It's both or neither.
Judge Nelson is a she.

And as I said--Zimmerman's team is taking a risk with this grandstanding. I don't think they really want to open the door to Zimmerman's past, as they would if the Judge denies the prosecution's in limine motion to bar the defense from presenting all dirt they have dug on Trayvon.

But the defense has filed no similar motion.

And you continue to forget, only one person is on trial, not two.

Columbus, OH

#7775 May 24, 2013
FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>

And you continue to forget, only one person is on trial, not two.
That is incorrect.

If Z is acquitted, Trayvon is in fact ruled guilty of assault with intent to do great bodily harm.

Hence the need for "self defense".
They cannot kill a spook

Detroit, MI

#7776 May 24, 2013
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
You're a fkn imbecile.
What wrong, can't stand the fact that a light skin-toned man put down one of your dark skin-toned thuglets. I know your kind ( no matter the skin color) can't understand private property. Nor are your kind smart enough to never show up to a gun fight with only knuckles.

Now maybe Obama will invite you and Tray if stolen flea market avon to a white house fisting party.

Location hidden

#7777 May 24, 2013
Free Pizza 4 U wrote:
<quoted text>
That is incorrect.
If Z is acquitted, Trayvon is in fact ruled guilty of assault with intent to do great bodily harm.
Hence the need for "self defense".
There is only one charge, only one defendent.

Sorry. The legal system isn't the same as a playground.

BTW. One wonders if you and George might want your Topix postings to show up in a court of law to prove your violent tendencies. Aren't you always saying 'it's just Topix'?

Columbus, OH

#7778 May 24, 2013
FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
There is only one charge, only one defendent.
Sorry. The legal system isn't the same as a playground.
BTW. One wonders if you and George might want your Topix postings to show up in a court of law to prove your violent tendencies. Aren't you always saying 'it's just Topix'?
Mad huh? It is just topix queenie mom.

Just opinions right

And your postings? Apparently your opinion should be the only one that matters huh?

Logic dictates that by inference if Z (who is using a self defense plea) is found not guilty, well you know what that means huh lawyer.

UR hilarious .

WOLF
They cannot kill a spook

Detroit, MI

#7779 May 24, 2013
Free Pizza 4 U wrote:
<quoted text>
Just opinions right
And your postings? Apparently your opinion should be the only one that matters huh?
Logic dictates that by inference if Z (who is using a self defense plea) is found not guilty, well you know what that means huh lawyer.
UR hilarious .
WOLF
I think Reader wants a cheese and green olive.pie. send me the bill along.with pepperoni cheese black olive onion and Italian sausage with Jalopenos on half.

“Ludibrium est onus genio”

Since: Dec 11

Planet Earth

#7780 May 24, 2013
FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
There are some things that cannot be true. Zimmerman did not turn around when he says he did and head straight back to his truck. Had he done so, he would still have been on the phone with the police when he claims he was jumped. If Zimmerman was knocked to the ground by a single blow to then and then straddled until wriggling his head off the sidewalk, unholstering his gun and shooting, then Trayvon's body would not have been found forty feet away. If Zimmerman held Trayvon spread-eagled while continuing to call for help, his hands would not have been found under him. If Zimmerman was calling for help, and continued to do so, the screams would not stop with the shot.
Now that is not comparing witness stories. That is comparing Zimmerman's story to physical evidence.
And as I said, Mmemory is never perfect. That applies to Zimmerman too, if you're truly impartial. You don't appear to be.

Columbus, OH

#7781 May 24, 2013
<quoted text>
I think Reader wants a cheese and green olive.pie. send me the bill along.with pepperoni cheese black olive onion and Italian sausage with Jalopenos on half.
All my pizzas are free. FKA Reader and Che get extra anchovies.
It's a tribute thing, to stinky fish.

However, Jalapenos, black olives, sausage, mushrooms and green peppers, personal fav.

“Ludibrium est onus genio”

Since: Dec 11

Planet Earth

#7782 May 24, 2013
Free Pizza 4 U wrote:
<quoted text>
I wonder if they'd even notice.
They cannot kill a spook

Detroit, MI

#7783 May 24, 2013
Free Pizza 4 U wrote:
<quoted text>
However, Jalapenos, black olives, sausage, mushrooms and green peppers, personal fav.
I am willing to pay. Just don't want to drive to town. It is toll collection weekend with all the doughnut eaters out and about.

Columbus, OH

#7784 May 24, 2013
<quoted text>
I am willing to pay. Just don't want to drive to town. It is toll collection weekend with all the doughnut eaters out and about.

Yeah, the doughnut eaters have no love 4 me as well.
another story

Columbus, OH

#7785 May 24, 2013
TonyD2 wrote:
<quoted text>
I wonder if they'd even notice.
OK, ya got me there

Location hidden

#7786 May 24, 2013
Free Pizza 4 U wrote:
<quoted text>
Just opinions right
UR hilarious .
WOLF
Not mad, just pointing out to you how you might look if judged by the same criteria you wish to apply to Trayvon.

And regardless what you think logic dictates, in court it matters what the law dictates.

Since: Apr 13

Hilliard, OH

#7787 May 24, 2013
FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
Not mad, just pointing out to you how you might look if judged by the same criteria you wish to apply to Trayvon.
And regardless what you think logic dictates, in court it matters what the law dictates.
But that last sentence doesn't apply to you, apparently.
What.A.Hypocrite.

Columbus, OH

#7788 May 24, 2013
FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
Try making sense Queenie

My point was valid and U know it.

WOLF
Wait what

Dublin, OH

#7789 May 25, 2013
FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
Their whole case is based on discrediting the victim.
Much like rape trials, yes?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Two fish were swimming upstream.... 2 min Catman Dave 198
Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 11 min Pops 31,197
Where are all the original legacy posters? 29 min tranpsosition 250
New Columbus Reading Program Aims To Get Books ... 46 min They cannot kill ... 8
where is George of Hilliard? 1 hr Duke for Mayor 40
Gotta Love that Palin Charm 1 hr Duke for Mayor 13
Somali immigrants fight for improvements to Nor... 2 hr They cannot kill ... 4
•••
•••

Columbus Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••