|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2013

Judged:

-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
(CNN)-- Items taken from Trayvon Martin's cell phone -- including a text-message discussion of drug use and pictures of a gun and marijuana plants -- are among new details released Thursday by attorneys for the neighborhood watch volunteer accused of killing him without provocation 14 months ago.
http://www.cnn.com/2013/05/23/justice/florida...
http://i2.cdn.turner.com/cnn/dam/assets/13052...
Zimmerman walks. Cake walks.
Drooling, George?

Now explain why the judge should admit them into evidence.

Since: Apr 13

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2013

Judged:

FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
Drooling, George?
Why shouldn't he? If the prosecution can bring up Zimmerman's past, Ashtray's id fair game.

“Old Right”

Since: Jan 13

State-Run Media

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2013

Judged:

FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
Well then you agree that Trayvon was profiled because he was black?
In fact George Zimmerman chased after a random person and as a result shot him. He has the right to try to convince the jury that something else happened. But it doesn't look good.
He was beaten up by an athletic teenager with a history of violence and drug dealing. Going back to make some "lean"

Zimmerman went face to face with Third World thuggery, and lived to tell the tale only to be hit with full on race baiting leftist lunacy.

The photos show the real Trayvon, the Trayvon that NBC LIED ABOUT

“Hereeeeee'ssss UR Pizza”

Since: May 13

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2013

FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
Drooling, George?
Frustrating huh FKA Reader.
It's getting harder and harder to portray Trayvon as the fresh faced innocent 14 year old shown in the photo that the race baiting media loves to post.
In fact he was a 17 year old, 170 pound, 6 foot tall young man in the prime of his life. He was a self proclaimed "gangsta" with a (now proven)propensity for attacking people.
http://www.tampabay.com/news/publicsafety/cri...
If you think that the jury pool has not already seen all this stuff,
I have a bridge over I-71 at Morse Road I'd like to sell ya.
fun stuff huh
WOLF

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2013

Judged:

-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>Why shouldn't he? If the prosecution can bring up Zimmerman's past, Ashtray's id fair game.
I'm shocked that prior acts of plantiff or defendent, in this case, deceased, could be introduced into evidence or heard by the jury.

Blood content from either, the night of the incident, fair game. Past history, that's prejudicial.

Of course, the counties court system, from SCOTUS on down, is screwed up. There's no justice anywhere in the USA.
They cannot kill a spook

Clayton, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2013

Judged:

Free Pizza 4 U wrote:
<quoted text>
Frustrating huh FKA Reader.
It's getting harder and harder to portray Trayvon as the fresh faced innocent 14 year old shown in the photo that the race baiting media loves to post.
In fact he was a 17 year old, 170 pound, 6 foot tall young man in the prime of his life. He was a self proclaimed "gangsta" with a (now proven)propensity for attacking people.
http://www.tampabay.com/news/publicsafety/cri...
If you think that the jury pool has not already seen all this stuff,
I have a bridge over I-71 at Morse Road I'd like to sell ya.
fun stuff huh
WOLF
In readers world when a youth turns thug it is always whitey's faulty. Guess she wants more than free pizza

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2013

Judged:

Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, I can imagine it is embarrassing for the guy who insists we didn't use nuclear weapons against Japan. I can imagine it is embarrassing for the guy who makes claims but can't back them up with proof. I own you Georgie. And what's best, is that it did cost me a thing. You gave yourself away.
You adolescent crush on George is so evident. Forget it, he has a great wife, and after her, Glitter, gokeefe and I have dibs on him. You're no match for any of us. We're actual women.:-) Something you can never understand.

“Ludibrium est onus genio”

Since: Dec 11

Planet Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2013

Judged:

FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
Drooling, George?
Martin's character is relevant in determining the likelihood that he behaved the way Zimmerman claims he behaved.

“Don't trust the internet!”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2013

Judged:

-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>Why shouldn't he? If the prosecution can bring up Zimmerman's past, Ashtray's id fair game.
Not entirely clear that they can or will. The defense hasn't filed anything with the court to prevent any past acts being presented as evidence.

They have filed to have a tox screen from the autopsy included--but they are short on expert back-up regarding relevance.

But, should they succeed in hauling all this stuff into court, its a sure thing that the prosecution will as well--and they will be on much more solid ground. This is a gamble, and one that they lose if they are allowed to bring this stuff in. They are betting on being denied. But the have already published it.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2013

Judged:

TonyD2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Martin's character is relevant in determining the likelihood that he behaved the way Zimmerman claims he behaved.
At last, someone capable of thinking beyond tit for tat and 'the thug deserved to die.'

Some questions--how far back in a kid's life is relevant, and what exactly should be considered indicative?

But, in the end, Zimmerman's biggest problem is that he lied about what happened, and there is evidence to disprove him. So while the whole story may never be known, we know that Zimmerman did not tell the truth.

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2013

FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>

So while the whole story may never be known, we know that Zimmerman did not tell the truth.
hahahahahahahahahahahhahahahah ahaha

WHO IS WE?

Planet Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2013

FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
At last, someone capable of thinking beyond tit for tat and 'the thug deserved to die.'
Some questions--how far back in a kid's life is relevant, and what exactly should be considered indicative?
I'm sure the jury will be able to figure it out. Better to have plenty of information than not enough though.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2013

Judged:

Free Pizza 4 U wrote:
<quoted text>
hahahahahahahahahahahhahahahah ahaha
WHO IS WE?
Anyone who has taken the time to look at the evidence and compare it to Zimmerman's account(s).

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2013

Judged:

FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
Anyone who has taken the time to look at the evidence and compare it to Zimmerman's account(s).
You sure that's not the "royal" we?

http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2012/12/03/15...
They cannot kill a spook

Clayton, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2013

Judged:

FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
I have reviewed the evidence and without any doubt zimmerman did the right thing , he killed a two legged parasite thug.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2013

Judged:

TonyD2 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sure the jury will be able to figure it out. Better to have plenty of information than not enough though.
Well, its not too likely that Judge Nelson is going to allow the defense to bring in a lot of stuff whose o ly purpose is to prejudice the jury against the victim.

Since: Apr 13

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2013

Judged:

FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, its not too likely that Judge Nelson is going to allow the defense to bring in a lot of stuff whose o ly purpose is to prejudice the jury against the victim.
But he'll allow it in the opposite direction, to paint Zimmerman as a criminal? You casn rub off to that all night, Reader. It's both or neither.

Planet Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2013

Judged:

FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
Reasonable people can have different opinions on that. I for one, know that memory is hardly EVER perfect, and that it is even less so as time goes by. Where I'm confused is your willingness to accept this fact in witnesses who changed what they originally said when it changed from being pro-Zimmerman, yet not in Zimmerman's case when he said different things different times. This seems to belie any claim of neutrality on your part.

Planet Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2013

Judged:

FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
The key word is ONLY.

“Bullsh*% Detector Enabled”

Since: Dec 08

Brooklyn, New York

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2013

Judged:

Wait what wrote:
<quoted text>Zimmerman Defense Releases Trayvon Martin Photos, Texts

http://miami.cbslocal.com/2013/05/23/zimmerma...
So?

Zimmerman is still a cold blooded killer.

Text and photos mean what?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 7,201 - 7,220 of7,805
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

58 Users are viewing the Columbus Forum right now

Search the Columbus Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Is Nevada rancher a freeloader? 10 min tranpsosition 97
The George Zimmerman Case! (Apr '13) 38 min Pope Che Reagan Christ I 7,659
Bennett Smith gate stories from the victims poi... (May '13) 52 min would 1,922
Homicide Detectives Called To Scene Where Woman... 1 hr soo? 2
Many Voters Say Obama Lies 1 hr Zoe Regen 10
State University Wants to be "Less White" 2 hr Duke for Mayor 38
Is Barack Obama Doing a Good Job as President? (Aug '13) 3 hr SFF 2,157
•••
•••