Since: Apr 13

Hilliard, OH

#7685 May 17, 2013
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
State your sources, sheep.
You really are a moron:

http://www2.fbi.gov/ucr/cius2009/offenses/exp...

Since: Apr 13

Hilliard, OH

#7686 May 17, 2013
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
Zimmerman shot an unarmed kid in cold blood, period.
Redirection noted.
Self defense is not cold blooded.
Why are you such a racist?

Since: Apr 13

Hilliard, OH

#7687 May 17, 2013
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought you blew up in a meth lab explosion.
Your cousin's story made the news, Rastus.
No meth labs in neighborhoods where your betters live.

“Tenured Marxist Radical”

Since: Jan 13

Ivy League-ISIS

#7688 May 17, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>Self defense is not cold blooded.
Why are you such a racist?
Don't you know?

Why your great-great grandaddy was a slavemaster that enslaved his great-great-grandaddy. Without the invisible privilege, you'd be nothing but a drunk pissing on himself on the side of the road.

/sarc/BlackRhino

“Bullsh*% Detector Enabled”

Since: Dec 08

Brooklyn, New York

#7689 May 17, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>George was on his way to the grocery store before he encountered thuggy Ashtray.
You don't even know the basics of the story, but your racism has it all figured out, huh Stymie?
On his way to the grocery store, huh? Sure. Sanford Florida is known for the unbridled violence at grocery stores, that why all dumbass neighborhood watch dumbasses carry weapons there. Just in case they are confronted by an unruly cashier or little old lady buying some peanut butter. That skippy peanut butter is a dangerous weapon in some cases.

Holy shit snacks, you're a fkn idiot.

“Bullsh*% Detector Enabled”

Since: Dec 08

Brooklyn, New York

#7690 May 17, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>Your cousin's story made the news, Rastus.
No meth labs in neighborhoods where your betters live.
Incoherent babble.

Rehab might help, junior.

“Bullsh*% Detector Enabled”

Since: Dec 08

Brooklyn, New York

#7691 May 17, 2013
-The-Artist- wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't you know?
Why your great-great grandaddy was a slavemaster that enslaved his great-great-grandaddy. Without the invisible privilege, you'd be nothing but a drunk pissing on himself on the side of the road.
/sarc/BlackRhino
Inbred humor.

Outstanding.

Since: Apr 13

Hilliard, OH

#7692 May 17, 2013
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
On his way to the grocery store, huh? Sure. Sanford Florida is known for the unbridled violence at grocery stores, that why all dumbass neighborhood watch dumbasses carry weapons there. Just in case they are confronted by an unruly cashier or little old lady buying some peanut butter. That skippy peanut butter is a dangerous weapon in some cases.
Holy shit snacks, you're a fkn idiot.
CCW permit holders carry everywhere, moron. I know people in Dublin who carry to Kroger.
I guess you've never heard of carjacking:

Detectives said that a shooting on Sunday evening started out of an apparent carjacking near a northwest side shopping mall.

Carolina Alba-Martinez, of Hilliard, was pronounced dead at Dublin Methodist Hospital after her husband drove her to get treatment, 10TV's Kevin Landers reported.

Police said that Alba-Martinez, 30, was in her vehicle with her husband after leaving The Mall at Tuttle Crossing shortly before 6 p.m.
http://www.10tv.com/content/stories/2010/12/2...

Why are you such a black racist?

Since: Apr 13

Hilliard, OH

#7693 May 17, 2013
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
Incoherent babble.
Rehab might help, junior.
An alleged alum of St. John's shouldn't have any trouble understanding it.
Why are you such a lying black racist?

Since: Apr 13

Hilliard, OH

#7694 May 17, 2013
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
Inbred humor.
Outstanding.
You really aren't up to speed on the regions where "inbreeding" allegedly occurs. Hint: Central and Northern Ohio ain't one of them...unless you're Amish.

“Bullsh*% Detector Enabled”

Since: Dec 08

Brooklyn, New York

#7695 May 17, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>CCW permit holders carry everywhere, moron. I know people in Dublin who carry to Kroger.
I guess you've never heard of carjacking:
Detectives said that a shooting on Sunday evening started out of an apparent carjacking near a northwest side shopping mall.
Carolina Alba-Martinez, of Hilliard, was pronounced dead at Dublin Methodist Hospital after her husband drove her to get treatment, 10TV's Kevin Landers reported.
Police said that Alba-Martinez, 30, was in her vehicle with her husband after leaving The Mall at Tuttle Crossing shortly before 6 p.m.
http://www.10tv.com/content/stories/2010/12/2...
Why are you such a black racist?
Carjacking????

Redirection noted.

My God. You're a fkn idiot.

Since: Apr 13

Hilliard, OH

#7696 May 17, 2013
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
Carjacking????
Redirection noted.
My God. You're a fkn idiot.
Yes, dumbass...you think customers get robbed inside grocery stores and malls? They become victims in parking lots.
For a New Yorker, you're too stupid to breathe.

“Bullsh*% Detector Enabled”

Since: Dec 08

Brooklyn, New York

#7697 May 17, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, dumbass...you think customers get robbed inside grocery stores and malls? They become victims in parking lots.
For a New Yorker, you're too stupid to breathe.
What does any of this irrelevant bullshit have to do with Zimmerman killing a kid?

I have a permit to carry. I don't carry my gun everywhere and Brooklyn is much tougher than Sanford Florida.

Are you really this fkn stupid?

Since: Apr 13

Hilliard, OH

#7698 May 17, 2013
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
What does any of this irrelevant bullshit have to do with Zimmerman killing a kid?
I have a permit to carry. I don't carry my gun everywhere and Brooklyn is much tougher than Sanford Florida.
Are you really this fkn stupid?
It has to do with the fact that Zimmerman was going to the store and happened across Ashtray...he wasn't "patrolling the neighborhood."
And stop lying. You're as likely to have a concealed permit in NYC as I am to be married to Sandra Bullock.

Since: Apr 13

Hilliard, OH

#7699 May 17, 2013
Sanford is a high crime area, to boot:

http://www.city-data.com/crime/crime-Sanford-...

“Tenured Marxist Radical”

Since: Jan 13

Ivy League-ISIS

#7700 May 17, 2013
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
What does any of this irrelevant bullshit have to do with Zimmerman killing a kid?
I have a permit to carry. I don't carry my gun everywhere and Brooklyn is much tougher than Sanford Florida.
Are you really this fkn stupid?
In NYC?

You have an NYC CCW permit?

How much did you pay in bribes? Or are you a politically connected celebrity?

http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/nyc-murde...

While I don't doubt that gentrifield B'klyn is indeed probably safer than Sanford FL, I doubt it is for the whole bourough.

“Ludibrium est onus genio”

Since: Dec 11

Planet Earth

#7701 May 17, 2013
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
Absolutely.
Most murders are committed by blacks. Most blacks are Democrats. Figure it out.

“Bullsh*% Detector Enabled”

Since: Dec 08

Brooklyn, New York

#7702 May 17, 2013
-The-Artist- wrote:
<quoted text>
In NYC?
You have an NYC CCW permit?
How much did you pay in bribes? Or are you a politically connected celebrity?
http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/nyc-murde...
While I don't doubt that gentrifield B'klyn is indeed probably safer than Sanford FL, I doubt it is for the whole bourough.
You don't know what you're talking about. I live here.

Your bullshit opinions are moot.

“Hereeeeee'ssss UR Pizza”

Since: May 13

Columbus, OH

#7704 May 17, 2013
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
What does any of this irrelevant bullshit have to do with Zimmerman killing a kid?
I have a permit to carry. I don't carry my gun everywhere and Brooklyn is much tougher than Sanford Florida.
Are you really this fkn stupid?
That thing strapped to your forehead is not a gun Sparky.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php...

Since: Apr 13

Hilliard, OH

#7705 May 17, 2013
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't know what you're talking about. I live here.
But when we say that about Columbus and your BS, you don't seem to follow that line of reasoning. Why is that, lying black racist?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Spook, Dave, Bizzy.... 14 min They cannot kill ... 123
Hey pale rider 29 min They cannot kill ... 25
sucky comany 46 min They cannot kill ... 2
strike a pose 50 min They cannot kill ... 6
Study to give details of economic impact of ref... 1 hr They cannot kill ... 2
The Roosevelts: An Intimate History 1 hr They cannot kill ... 23
New Columbus Reading Program Aims To Get Books ... 2 hr Black Rhino 3
Bennett Smith gate stories from the victims poi... (May '13) 16 hr Sue 2,434
•••
•••
Columbus Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Columbus Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Columbus News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Columbus
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••