Colcord, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>My comments address black thugs and criminals. You've already admitted you sympathize with them.
Wrong again, Clayton. You really need to work on your reading comprehension.

It's obvious to any reasonable person that you think that most all blacks are thugs and criminals, and that there is something inate in there blackness that makes them so.
Chuck Hays

Colcord, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>And like Reader, you think Zimmerman beat himself up, broke his own nose and banged his own head against the sidewalk...
You really are a dumb Okie.
No, Martin beat him up, broke his nose, and banged his head on the sidewalk in self-defense against an armed assailant who then murdered Martin in cold blood.

Since: Apr 13

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Chuck Hays wrote:
<quoted text>
It's obvious to any reasonable person that you think that most all blacks are thugs and criminals, and that there is something inate in there blackness that makes them so.
That must be why I voted for Alan Keyes...twice, and supported Herman Cain.
Not too bright, are you?

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Chuck Hays wrote:
<quoted text>
No, Martin beat him up, broke his nose, and banged his head on the sidewalk in self-defense against an armed assailant who then murdered Martin in cold blood.
You just described an attack by Ashtray followed by Zimmerman exercising his God-given right to self defense.
You're an Okie moron.

“Hereeeeee'ssss UR Pizza”

Since: May 13

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Chuck Hays wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sorry, did I miss something when you stated that all Blacks that were victims of Black on Black murders were gang bangers?

Clayton appears to be defending a Black man while you want to lynch him.

I am guessing you are a case of Black on Black racism Chucky.

Why do you prejudge the innocent victims of Black on Black crime?
Chuck Hays

Colcord, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Free Pizza 4 U wrote:
<quoted text>
So much for your open mind huh Chucky.
Why don't you care about the rest of the innocent black folks murdered every day Chucky?
Still the Black / Hispanic Zimmerman will walk, you FKA Reader and the Black Grievance Industry will pout.
My mind is as open as yours. We just have different ideas about what happened that night.

You believe the armed vigilante who went out with a loaded gun looking for trouble is the victim.

And I believe the young kid who walked to the store to get some skittles and a pop is the victim.

Any reasonable person would agree my theory makes a lot more sense.
Chuck Hays

Colcord, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Judged:

-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>You just described an attack by Ashtray followed by Zimmerman exercising his God-given right to self defense.
You're an Okie moron.
Are you that stupid? If someone threatens you with a gun, you are the one with the right to self-defense not the armed assailant.

I described Martin exercising his God given right to defend himself.

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Judged:

Chuck Hays wrote:
<quoted text>
My mind is as open as yours. We just have different ideas about what happened that night.
You believe the armed vigilante who went out with a loaded gun looking for trouble is the victim.
And I believe the young kid who walked to the store to get some skittles and a pop is the victim.
non responsive.

Why have you prejudged the thousands of innocent victims of Black on Black crime by calling them gang bangers.

Are you a racist?

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Judged:

Chuck Hays wrote:
<quoted text>
At least you're consistent...consistently wrong.

As for the "Skittles and pop"...

More Than a Bag of Skittles - Trayvon Martin and Purple Drank

To this day, Skittles and iced tea still serve as symbols of predjudice because of Trayvon's shooting. Some schools have even gone so far as to hold Trayvon Martin Day and hand out Skittles to kids and tea to parents for attending special events. But, as you are about to see, Trayvon Martin having Skittles and iced tea may reveal a lot more about the events of that night than anyone ever thought.

Early I mentioned the need for Trayvon Martin to feel sufficiently paranoid to lash out violently in the way Zimmerman and eye witnesses claim. This is important because a street drug that is popular in the young urban community known as Purple Drank or Lean produces those very side effects.

Purple Drank or Lean is a coctail that is created by mixing Robitussin or other over-the-counter cough medicines with, you guessed it, Skittles and Arizona Watermelon Juice, the flavor of tea Trayvon Martin was carrying that night.

Purple Drank also goes by other street names such as sizzurp, lean, syrup, sip sip, drank, barre, purple jelly and Texas tea. It has opiate like effects. Some of its side effects include confusion, agitation, and hallucinations among others.
http://thekansascitian.blogspot.com/2012/05/m...

Wake up, Okie.
Chuck Hays

Colcord, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Judged:

-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>You just described an attack by Ashtray followed by Zimmerman exercising his God-given right to self defense.
You're an Okie moron.
Why do you refer to Martin as Ashtray. I'm sure it's racist.
Chuck Hays

Colcord, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Judged:

Free Pizza 4 U wrote:
<quoted text>
non responsive.
Why have you prejudged the thousands of innocent victims of Black on Black crime by calling them gang bangers.
Are you a racist?
Wrong again pizza man. I have done no such thing. And you can find nothing to indicate that i have.

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Judged:

Chuck Hays wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you refer to Martin as Ashtray. I'm sure it's racist.
You're sure everything is racist...that chip on your shoulder could stop a train.
Ashtray is a play on his name, get it? And the "Ash" refers to dirt, which is how Trayvon acted. Race has nothing to do with it, but if black parents wouldn't give their kids these stupid names, it would never come up, would it?
Chuck Hays

Colcord, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Judged:

-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>At least you're consistent...consistently wrong.
As for the "Skittles and pop"...
More Than a Bag of Skittles - Trayvon Martin and Purple Drank
To this day, Skittles and iced tea still serve as symbols of predjudice because of Trayvon's shooting. Some schools have even gone so far as to hold Trayvon Martin Day and hand out Skittles to kids and tea to parents for attending special events. But, as you are about to see, Trayvon Martin having Skittles and iced tea may reveal a lot more about the events of that night than anyone ever thought.
Early I mentioned the need for Trayvon Martin to feel sufficiently paranoid to lash out violently in the way Zimmerman and eye witnesses claim. This is important because a street drug that is popular in the young urban community known as Purple Drank or Lean produces those very side effects.
Purple Drank or Lean is a coctail that is created by mixing Robitussin or other over-the-counter cough medicines with, you guessed it, Skittles and Arizona Watermelon Juice, the flavor of tea Trayvon Martin was carrying that night.
Purple Drank also goes by other street names such as sizzurp, lean, syrup, sip sip, drank, barre, purple jelly and Texas tea. It has opiate like effects. Some of its side effects include confusion, agitation, and hallucinations among others.
http://thekansascitian.blogspot.com/2012/05/m...
Wake up, Okie.
That is a bunch of crap. He had no Robitussin. He did not lash out violently because he was paranoid, but rather because he was in fear for his life from an armed criminal.

You're really not very good at this.

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Judged:

Chuck Hays wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong again pizza man. I have done no such thing. And you can find nothing to indicate that i have.
See, now you've become a common liar.

In response to my comment post # 7495 see link
http://www.topix.com/forum/columbus/TADQHEBUB...

text: The "white guilt" folks and angry Black folks cried their eyes out as soon as the Media called him a white guy.

Yet no one cares about the daily black on black killings across the nation.(redacted)

you wrote in your post # 7504 (see link)

You're right, I don't care at all when one bunch of gang bangers wipes out another.(redacted)

Why do you prejudge Black people Chucky?
It's because you are a racist huh.

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Judged:

Chuck Hays wrote:
<quoted text>
That is a bunch of crap. He had no Robitussin. He did not lash out violently because he was paranoid, but rather because he was in fear for his life from an armed criminal.
You're really not very good at this.
The Robitussin was back at his father's house, where no one was home that night.
Fear of Zimmerman? Then why didn't he run? He was a wide receiver on the football team, for crying out loud.
You are a complete moron.
Chuck Hays

Colcord, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Judged:

-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>You're sure everything is racist...that chip on your shoulder could stop a train.
Ashtray is a play on his name, get it? And the "Ash" refers to dirt, which is how Trayvon acted. Race has nothing to do with it, but if black parents wouldn't give their kids these stupid names, it would never come up, would it?
"if black parents wouldn't give their kids these stupid names...."

And your not racist????? LOL

You need to quit while you're behind.
Chuck Hays

Colcord, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Judged:

-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>The Robitussin was back at his father's house, where no one was home that night.
Fear of Zimmerman? Then why didn't he run? He was a wide receiver on the football team, for crying out loud.
You are a complete moron.
You don't know that there was any Robitussin at his fathers house. You just made that up.

He hadn't played football since middle school. Besides, have you never heard of the "fight or flight response"? Do some research.

You call me a moron but you show yourself to be one each time you post. LOL

“Don't trust the internet!”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Free Pizza 4 U wrote:
<quoted text>
Pretty funny stuff Chucky.
You are not concerned about the huge problem with black on black killings in the USA because,(using your words from your above post) because they are all "gang bangers" and not worth your caring about. HAHAHA
Interesting, so in your opinion the rest of the black "victims" of violence in the entire country are gang bangers with the exception of this one incident in Florida.
Could it be because you believe Zimmerman is white?
Oddly he is part black, part hispanic (see link)
http://m.newsbusters.org/blogs/noel-sheppard/...
While you claim to have an open mind, your posts show otherwise.
You like many others have an interest in this case for no other reason that the media concocted race titillation.
Otherwise it would not have been your concern.
Are you claiming to be concerned about black crime victms?

If so, you are not very convincing.

“Don't trust the internet!”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Free Pizza 4 U wrote:
<quoted text>
But no concern for the innocent black victims in the thousands huh.
Babies caught in gang crossfire, innocent by standers etc.
I guess we are back to square one Chucky.
Trayvon Martin is guilty of assault with intent to murder and Zimmerman was defending himself with a gun he was legally licensed to carry.
The photo below was taken by a police officer the night Martin attacked Zimmerman. The jury will see it, Z will walk.
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/new-...
case closed
The jury is also going to see some other photos--like Trayvon's dead body with a bullet in his chest lying in the rain. They are also going to hear terrified screams begging, suddenly silenced with the gunshot. Might trump George's bloody nose.
Chuck Hays

Colcord, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Judged:

Free Pizza 4 U wrote:
<quoted text>
See, now you've become a common liar.
In response to my comment post # 7495 see link
text: The "white guilt" folks and angry Black folks cried their eyes out as soon as the Media called him a white guy.
Yet no one cares about the daily black on black killings across the nation.(redacted)
you wrote in your post # 7504 (see link)
You're right, I don't care at all when one bunch of gang bangers wipes out another.(redacted)
Why do you prejudge Black people Chucky? It's because you are a racist huh.
Nothing in what I wrote to indicate I prejudge Black people! You may need a class on reading comprehension.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 7,041 - 7,060 of7,805
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

25 Users are viewing the Columbus Forum right now

Search the Columbus Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Lois Lerner linked to another erased hard drive 16 min Pope Che Reagan Christ I 35
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 36 min xxxrayted 29,008
Do you agree with Texas protecting its own border? 40 min They cannot kill a Spook 4
Columbus mayor to DNC: Pick us or lose Ohio 1 hr Groidistan 1
Ann Coulter: "White Guilt Has Produced Mistake ... (Sep '12) 2 hr Black Rhino 36
No you agree with Israeli airstrikes into Gaza? 3 hr Reality Speaks 27
Columbus sets regulations for UberX and Lyft 3 hr They cannot kill a Spook 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Columbus Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Columbus People Search