Free George Zimmerman!
Wait what

Groveport, OH

#7569 May 16, 2013
Chuck Hays wrote:
<quoted text>
This is an internet forum, not a court of law. Give it a rest.
You're new around these parts, aintcha? Scroll back, and back, and back some more.

“MAGA”

Since: May 13

Columbus, OH

#7570 May 16, 2013
FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe he is the witness who later recanted. Turns out he wasn't all that sure who was on top and who was yelling. And on reflection he didn't really see any hitting either. But I'm sure he will be called.
You believe? Documentation?

“MAGA”

Since: May 13

Columbus, OH

#7571 May 16, 2013
Chuck Hays wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not his picture.
And dad has nothing to do with this.
https://www.google.com/search...
Chuck Hays

Clifton Hill, MO

#7572 May 16, 2013
Free Pizza 4 U wrote:
I looked at your link. Just a kid being a kid. Nothing insidious there. Kind of stuff I would have done if they had Facebook in the 70s.

“MAGA”

Since: May 13

Columbus, OH

#7573 May 16, 2013
Chuck Hays wrote:
<quoted text>

You're right, I don't care at all when one bunch of gang bangers wipes out another. But when some idiot goes out on the street thinking he is Wyatt Earp and kills some teenager coming back from the store, I get concerned because the next time it just might be my son who gets killed.
Pretty funny stuff Chucky.

You are not concerned about the huge problem with black on black killings in the USA because,(using your words from your above post) because they are all "gang bangers" and not worth your caring about. HAHAHA

Interesting, so in your opinion the rest of the black "victims" of violence in the entire country are gang bangers with the exception of this one incident in Florida.

Could it be because you believe Zimmerman is white?

Oddly he is part black, part hispanic (see link)

http://m.newsbusters.org/blogs/noel-sheppard/...

While you claim to have an open mind, your posts show otherwise.

You like many others have an interest in this case for no other reason that the media concocted race titillation.

Otherwise it would not have been your concern.

Chuck Hays

Clifton Hill, MO

#7574 May 16, 2013
Free Pizza 4 U wrote:
<quoted text>
Pretty funny stuff Chucky.
You are not concerned about the huge problem with black on black killings in the USA because,(using your words from your above post) because they are all "gang bangers" and not worth your caring about. HAHAHA
Interesting, so in your opinion the rest of the black "victims" of violence in the entire country are gang bangers with the exception of this one incident in Florida.
Could it be because you believe Zimmerman is white?
Oddly he is part black, part hispanic (see link)
http://m.newsbusters.org/blogs/noel-sheppard/...
While you claim to have an open mind, your posts show otherwise.
You like many others have an interest in this case for no other reason that the media concocted race titillation.
Otherwise it would not have been your concern.
Wrong again pizza man. My concern in this case is the so called "Stand your Ground" laws that allow people to gun down others with impunity by claiming self defense, and the people who support such laws.

-Clayton Bigsby

Since: Apr 13

Hilliard, OH

#7575 May 16, 2013
Chuck Hays wrote:
<quoted text>
I looked at your link. Just a kid being a kid. Nothing insidious there. Kind of stuff I would have done if they had Facebook in the 70s.
So you were an a-hole as a kid. What a shock.../sarc

-Clayton Bigsby

Since: Apr 13

Hilliard, OH

#7576 May 16, 2013
Chuck Hays wrote:
<quoted text>
I know you degenerate racist.
Awww...I stand up for a Hispanic vs a black thug and I'm a racist.
You're not too bright, kid. But I laugh at the thought of a leftist dirt bag like you living in the reddest state in the country. You must be miserable.

“MAGA”

Since: May 13

Columbus, OH

#7577 May 16, 2013
Chuck Hays wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong again pizza man. My concern in this case is the so called "Stand your Ground" laws that allow people to gun down others with impunity by claiming self defense, and the people who support such laws.
But no concern for the innocent black victims in the thousands huh.
Babies caught in gang crossfire, innocent by standers etc.

I guess we are back to square one Chucky.

Trayvon Martin is guilty of assault with intent to murder and Zimmerman was defending himself with a gun he was legally licensed to carry.

The photo below was taken by a police officer the night Martin attacked Zimmerman. The jury will see it, Z will walk.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/new-...

case closed
Chuck Hays

Clifton Hill, MO

#7578 May 16, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>Awww...I stand up for a Hispanic vs a black thug and I'm a racist.
You're not too bright, kid. But I laugh at the thought of a leftist dirt bag like you living in the reddest state in the country. You must be miserable.
One can be racist against one particular ethnic group and not another. Based on your comments about blacks it is apparent to any reasonable person that you are racist.
Chuck Hays

Clifton Hill, MO

#7579 May 16, 2013
Free Pizza 4 U wrote:
<quoted text>
But no concern for the innocent black victims in the thousands huh.
Babies caught in gang crossfire, innocent by standers etc.
I guess we are back to square one Chucky.
Trayvon Martin is guilty of assault with intent to murder and Zimmerman was defending himself with a gun he was legally licensed to carry.
The photo below was taken by a police officer the night Martin attacked Zimmerman. The jury will see it, Z will walk.
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/new-...
case closed
Wrong again pizza man. Martin was "Standing His Ground" against an armed assailant who murdered him in cold blood.

The photo only shows that Martin was defending himself until he was murdered.

-Clayton Bigsby

Since: Apr 13

Hilliard, OH

#7580 May 16, 2013
Chuck Hays wrote:
<quoted text>
One can be racist against one particular ethnic group and not another. Based on your comments about blacks it is apparent to any reasonable person that you are racist.
My comments address black thugs and criminals. You've already admitted you sympathize with them.

“MAGA”

Since: May 13

Columbus, OH

#7581 May 16, 2013
Chuck Hays wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong again pizza man. Martin was "Standing His Ground" against an armed assailant who murdered him in cold blood.
The photo only shows that Martin was defending himself until he was murdered.
So much for your open mind huh Chucky.

Why don't you care about the rest of the innocent black folks murdered every day Chucky?

Still the Black / Hispanic Zimmerman will walk, you FKA Reader and the Black Grievance Industry will pout.

-Clayton Bigsby

Since: Apr 13

Hilliard, OH

#7582 May 16, 2013
Chuck Hays wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong again pizza man. Martin was "Standing His Ground" against an armed assailant who murdered him in cold blood.
The photo only shows that Martin was defending himself until he was murdered.
And like Reader, you think Zimmerman beat himself up, broke his own nose and banged his own head against the sidewalk...
You really are a dumb Okie.
Chuck Hays

Clifton Hill, MO

#7583 May 16, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>My comments address black thugs and criminals. You've already admitted you sympathize with them.
Wrong again, Clayton. You really need to work on your reading comprehension.

It's obvious to any reasonable person that you think that most all blacks are thugs and criminals, and that there is something inate in there blackness that makes them so.
Chuck Hays

Clifton Hill, MO

#7584 May 16, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>And like Reader, you think Zimmerman beat himself up, broke his own nose and banged his own head against the sidewalk...
You really are a dumb Okie.
No, Martin beat him up, broke his nose, and banged his head on the sidewalk in self-defense against an armed assailant who then murdered Martin in cold blood.

-Clayton Bigsby

Since: Apr 13

Hilliard, OH

#7585 May 16, 2013
Chuck Hays wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong again, Clayton. You really need to work on your reading comprehension.
It's obvious to any reasonable person that you think that most all blacks are thugs and criminals, and that there is something inate in there blackness that makes them so.
That must be why I voted for Alan Keyes...twice, and supported Herman Cain.
Not too bright, are you?

-Clayton Bigsby

Since: Apr 13

Hilliard, OH

#7586 May 16, 2013
Chuck Hays wrote:
<quoted text>
No, Martin beat him up, broke his nose, and banged his head on the sidewalk in self-defense against an armed assailant who then murdered Martin in cold blood.
You just described an attack by Ashtray followed by Zimmerman exercising his God-given right to self defense.
You're an Okie moron.

“MAGA”

Since: May 13

Columbus, OH

#7587 May 16, 2013
Chuck Hays wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong again, Clayton. You really need to work on your reading comprehension.
It's obvious to any reasonable person that you think that most all blacks are thugs and criminals, and that there is something inate in there blackness that makes them so.
I'm sorry, did I miss something when you stated that all Blacks that were victims of Black on Black murders were gang bangers?

Clayton appears to be defending a Black man while you want to lynch him.

I am guessing you are a case of Black on Black racism Chucky.

Why do you prejudge the innocent victims of Black on Black crime?
Chuck Hays

Clifton Hill, MO

#7588 May 16, 2013
Free Pizza 4 U wrote:
<quoted text>
So much for your open mind huh Chucky.
Why don't you care about the rest of the innocent black folks murdered every day Chucky?
Still the Black / Hispanic Zimmerman will walk, you FKA Reader and the Black Grievance Industry will pout.
My mind is as open as yours. We just have different ideas about what happened that night.

You believe the armed vigilante who went out with a loaded gun looking for trouble is the victim.

And I believe the young kid who walked to the store to get some skittles and a pop is the victim.

Any reasonable person would agree my theory makes a lot more sense.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Vote "YES" If You Want To See trump's Taxes. 28 min d pants 39
Xenos Christian Fellowship is a CULT! (Jul '12) 41 min d pants 1,414
Time to turn off Obamaphones 50 min d pants 6
America Held Hostage Day 101 55 min d pants 32
Trump Compared to Last Five Presidents 😝 4 hr Waikiki Vermin 35
America Held Hostage Day 100 5 hr Duke for Mayor 83
Two teachers bully student 😡 5 hr They cannot kill ... 4

Columbus Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Columbus Mortgages