Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2013

Judged:

Chuck Hays wrote:
<quoted text>
I've looked at the same history you have, and I would say that Zimmerman was a vigilante who enjoyed going out at night with his pistol and looking for trouble, and Martin was a just kid who liked to smoke a little pot like millions of others.
Culling the herd? That's just evil.
No it's not...it's a fact of life. Happens every day, usually to Darwin Award winners like Ashtray.

Since: Apr 13

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2013

Judged:

Chuck Hays wrote:
<quoted text>
At least you admit it.
I do, however, think my story make s a lot more sense than the one Zimmerman is telling. But, he'll have his day in court.
BTW - That name Zimmerman; It sounds Jewish to me.
So, he's Hispanic. Bill Richardson is, too. You have problem with that?
They cannot kill a spook

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2013

FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
Again--the story of Zimmerman as a defender of the community comes pretty much from Zimmerman. His brother Robert attacked the NAACP again last week with the mythology that it was George who organized support for the homeless black man beaten up by a policeman's son--while the NAACP refused to get involved.
There are no facts, no evidence, nothing to support this story except the word of one George Zimmerman (and now his brother).
He also claims to have mentored a couple of poor black kids. Yet, nobody has ever interviewed the kids, or their family, or even located a sponsoring organization.
The claims of a rash of neighborhood crimes that George was standing against also pretty much falls apart when the actual instances of crime are examined, particularly in conjunction with George's record of police calls and what they were for.
This has become the flim-flam of the century and y'all are a bunch of suckers who have been taken in.
Bottom line Trayvon was a scumbag.He advertised it on facebook, at school and.on his knuckles. So to ne even if Zimmerman had been on a thug hunt so what? Trayvon got of easy. Had he been inside some gated areas he would have been raped and passed around like the sports page.....that gated area being prison where he woukd be sooner than later given his track record.
Chuck Hays

Colcord, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2013

Judged:

Free Pizza 4 U wrote:
<quoted text>
Your story is just that, your story. You were not there.
This whole on going story is about race Chucky.
It has been brought to you courtesy of the Black grievance industry.
Jessie Jackson and Al Sharpton no doubt made big bucks through contributions.
The "white guilt" folks and angry Black folks cried their eyes out
as soon as the Media called him a white guy.
Yet no one cares about the daily black on black killings across the nation.
The news media sold a lot of papers and MSDNC saw their ratings increase for a minute.
As for Z's race here are a couple of links 4 ya.
http://articles.orlandosentinel.com/2012-05-1...
http://visionsfromthehorizon.blogspot.com/201...
enjoy
I have repeatedly said my story is just my story.

However, this thing is not about race to me. Some moron went out with a gun looking for trouble, and as a result a young boy who was just walking home from the store lost his life.

You're right, I don't care at all when one bunch of gang bangers wipes out another. But when some idiot goes out on the street thinking he is Wyatt Earp and kills some teenager coming back from the store, I get concerned because the next time it just might be my son who gets killed.
Chuck Hays

Colcord, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2013

Judged:

-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>No it's not...it's a fact of life. Happens every day, usually to Darwin Award winners like Ashtray.
You really are evil.
Chuck Hays

Colcord, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2013

-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>So, he's Hispanic. Bill Richardson is, too. You have problem with that?
When did I say I have a problem with his being Hispanic? You must have me confused with somebody else.
Chuck Hays

Colcord, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2013

-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>So, he's Hispanic. Bill Richardson is, too. You have problem with that?
BTW - Who's Bill Richardson?

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2013

Judged:

Chuck Hays wrote:
<quoted text>
BTW - Who's Bill Richardson?
You're kidding, right?

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2013

Judged:

Chuck Hays wrote:
<quoted text>
You really are evil.
No, evil is wishing for Zimmerman to be guilty out of your leftist white guilt nonsense.

“Hereeeeee'ssss UR Pizza”

Since: May 13

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2013

Judged:

Chuck Hays wrote:
<quoted text>

You're right, I don't care at all when one bunch of gang bangers wipes out another. But when some idiot goes out on the street thinking he is Wyatt Earp and kills some teenager coming back from the store, I get concerned because the next time it just might be my son who gets killed.
Well then Chucky, here's a link for ya with more recent Trayvon photos from Martins Facebook page.

http://www.patheos.com/blogs/christandpopcult...

Here is another link with an early on photo of Tray's Daddy sporting a Crip gang tatoo before he covered it up

http://theconservativetreehouse.com/2012/07/1...

Now that you have proclaimed your lack of caring about dead gang bangers, I trust this will ease your troubled mind.

enjoy
Chuck Hays

Colcord, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2013

Judged:

TonyD2 wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't NEED any. Innocent until proven guilty, remember? Prove,... not "It could have been this or it's possible that it was that". PROVE!
<quoted text>
Nope. I assume a version that portends innocence until it is proven wrong. Same as the law does.
We are not in a court of law. You and I are not sitting on a jury. we are each stating our opinion. I'm willing to admit mine could be wrong, but you are not. Again, what is it about Zimmerman that makes you swallow his story hook, line, and sinker?
Chuck Hays

Colcord, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2013

Judged:

Free Pizza 4 U wrote:
<quoted text>
Well then Chucky, here's a link for ya with more recent Trayvon photos from Martins Facebook page.
Here is another link with an early on photo of Tray's Daddy sporting a Crip gang tatoo before he covered it up
http://theconservativetreehouse.com/2012/07/1...
Now that you have proclaimed your lack of caring about dead gang bangers, I trust this will ease your troubled mind.
enjoy
I looked at the picture. A kid giving the finger to the camera. What's wrong with that? Almost every kid who has ever lived has done it. Those who didn't wanted to.

He was walking home from the store and someone took his life.

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2013

Chuck Hays wrote:
<quoted text>
I looked at the picture. A kid giving the finger to the camera. What's wrong with that? Almost every kid who has ever lived has done it. Those who didn't wanted to.
He was walking home from the store and someone took his life.
Dad is a CRIP Chucky. acorn=tree

Rest easy now OK

“Don't trust the internet!”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2013

Free Pizza 4 U wrote:
<quoted text>
George, if you had concentrated on reading, not just looking at the pix, you might have done better than that 3.1. You might evern have been considered grad school material.

From your article:

Why didnít the media tell us about this side of Trayvon Martin? The, F-U-17-years-old-6í2&#8243 ;-Thug Trayvon? Is it because they want to divide our country over race? Cause they want to sell a sensational story? Or are they caught up in the lynch-mob?

Nope.

They didnít use the thug picture because thatís not a picture of Trayvon Martin, at least, not the Trayvon Martin who was shot and killed by George Zimmerman. Itís another black, male, kid named Trayvon Martin (who attends Myers Middle School, not Norland Middle or Highland Oaks Middle schools, as the recently killed Trayvon did). And his public pictures on Facebook fit nicely with The-Liberal-Racist-against-Whi tes-Media-Is-Biasing-Us-agains t-Zimmerman narrative.

Whether or not these images were shared out of ignorance, the results have been horrifying, but also revealing about a few ugly truths about race and public discourse in an Internet Age.

This picture was picked up and used on a number of smaller conservative blogs (which eventually removed the pictures and admitted their mistake), on a few white supremacist forums, and all over Facebook. The popular version of this image (shown above) came from a Facebook user named John David Lee Brown. His image had been shared over 300 times when I first saw it. Less than 24 hours later, it had been shared nearly 700 times. If Iím lucky, my post will get 1/20th as many shares as these racist, fake Trayvon pictures on Facebook.
Chuck Hays

Colcord, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2013

Judged:

Free Pizza 4 U wrote:
<quoted text>
Dad is a CRIP Chucky. acorn=tree
Rest easy now OK
And exactly what does his father have to do with it. Acorns very often fall a long way from the tree.

You're pretty self righteous. I bet the people who know you well think you are a real jerk

In fact, the more you post, the better you make Trayvon look.
Chuck Hays

Colcord, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2013

Judged:

FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
George, if you had concentrated on reading, not just looking at the pix, you might have done better than that 3.1. You might evern have been considered grad school material.
From your article:
Why didnít the media tell us about this side of Trayvon Martin? The, F-U-17-years-old-6í2&#8243 ;-Thug Trayvon? Is it because they want to divide our country over race? Cause they want to sell a sensational story? Or are they caught up in the lynch-mob?
Nope.
They didnít use the thug picture because thatís not a picture of Trayvon Martin, at least, not the Trayvon Martin who was shot and killed by George Zimmerman. Itís another black, male, kid named Trayvon Martin (who attends Myers Middle School, not Norland Middle or Highland Oaks Middle schools, as the recently killed Trayvon did). And his public pictures on Facebook fit nicely with The-Liberal-Racist-against-Whi tes-Media-Is-Biasing-Us-agains t-Zimmerman narrative.
Whether or not these images were shared out of ignorance, the results have been horrifying, but also revealing about a few ugly truths about race and public discourse in an Internet Age.
This picture was picked up and used on a number of smaller conservative blogs (which eventually removed the pictures and admitted their mistake), on a few white supremacist forums, and all over Facebook. The popular version of this image (shown above) came from a Facebook user named John David Lee Brown. His image had been shared over 300 times when I first saw it. Less than 24 hours later, it had been shared nearly 700 times. If Iím lucky, my post will get 1/20th as many shares as these racist, fake Trayvon pictures on Facebook.
Ooh, ooh, Pizza guy! read this one and feel ignorant. LOL

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2013

Chuck Hays wrote:
<quoted text>
We are not in a court of law. You and I are not sitting on a jury. we are each stating our opinion. I'm willing to admit mine could be wrong, but you are not. Again, what is it about Zimmerman that makes you swallow his story hook, line, and sinker?
Black punk thugginess...a story that never changes.

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2013

Chuck Hays wrote:
<quoted text>
And exactly what does his father have to do with it. Acorns very often fall a long way from the tree.
"If I had a son, he'd look like Trayvon."
---Barack Hussein Obama

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2013

Chuck Hays wrote:
<quoted text>
Ooh, ooh, Pizza guy! read this one and feel ignorant. LOL
If you knew Reader like we do, you'd be embarrassed.
You don't know the players here, Okie.

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2013

FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
From your article:
Nope.
https://www.google.com/search...

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2012/03/26/is...

http://www.rightwingnews.com/10-random-140-ch...

"No limit" to this stuff huh

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Columbus Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••