Free George Zimmerman!

“Ludibrium est onus genio”

Since: Dec 11

Planet Earth

#7465 May 15, 2013
FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
\
Killing people is legal in the state of Florida?
Your premise was that he was committing an unlawful act prior to shooting Martin. Name it.
They cannot kill a spook

United States

#7466 May 15, 2013
TonyD2 wrote:
<quoted text>
What is the Florida Statute that you claim he was not obeying?
You mean they don't have one against following a suspicious black casing homes?

“Hereeeeee'ssss UR Pizza”

Since: May 13

Columbus, OH

#7467 May 15, 2013
FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
One more time--no response to the question.
Where is the evidence to link Trayvon to the injuries?
Expect it to come up in court again and again and again.
The only tie between Trayvon and those injuries is the story that Zimmerman has been telling. And the only one who can tell that story in court is Zimmerman. And if he takes the stand he is going to have to account for all the mismatched things that he said and the difference between the story and the evidence.
And don't expect any softball Sean Hannity interview.
If you don't stop spinning so fast dear you are going to pass out and I won't be able to have any fun with you.

Relax, enjoy a pizza and a diet Pepsi.

WOLF

“Don't trust the internet!”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#7468 May 15, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>So you're saying that right after Zimmerman killed Ashtray, he self-inflicted his wounds before the police got there?
You are mentally ill.
No--I think it more likely that he scraped himself up cutting though bushes between the houses in pursuit of Trayvon. One witness also reported seeing one person laying on the ground (the kid who then went to chase his dog). Entirely possible that Zimmerman tripped/slid/fell down the embankment--having walked down the sidewalk in front of the houses and then cut into the dogwalk area having spotted Trayvon.

Those are theories. However, they account for the level of injury as well as the fact that none of Zimmerman's blood or DNA was found on Trayvon's hands or sleeves, as it would certainly be if Trayvon pushed down on Zimmerman's broken and bloodied nose and mouth with his full weight trying to prevent Zimmerman from calling out (as Zimmerman claims).

Planet Earth

#7469 May 15, 2013
Chuck Hays wrote:
<quoted text>
If I confront someone on the street, and brandish a firearm, I deserve to have my head beaten into the sidewalk, and have no right to shoot them.
You have evidence that Zimmerman "brandished a firearm" prior to the beating?
Wait what

Dublin, OH

#7470 May 15, 2013
FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
No--I think it more likely that he scraped himself up cutting though bushes between the houses in pursuit of Trayvon. One witness also reported seeing one person laying on the ground (the kid who then went to chase his dog). Entirely possible that Zimmerman tripped/slid/fell down the embankment--having walked down the sidewalk in front of the houses and then cut into the dogwalk area having spotted Trayvon.
Those are theories. However, they account for the level of injury as well as the fact that none of Zimmerman's blood or DNA was found on Trayvon's hands or sleeves, as it would certainly be if Trayvon pushed down on Zimmerman's broken and bloodied nose and mouth with his full weight trying to prevent Zimmerman from calling out (as Zimmerman claims).
There have been some folks found innocent who I was sure did it. Trials are never guaranteed, despite your gut feeling. I would at least acknowledge that this might not go your way, Reader. If the glove don't fit...

Since: Apr 13

Hilliard, OH

#7471 May 15, 2013
-tip- wrote:
<quoted text>
Facts for a jury to determine, dear.
If the verdict doesn't go your way, I'm not sure how you will continue to function.
Let Topix posters know if you'd prefer something other than pizza.
Imagine a world where Zimmerman walks while Obama is indicted...
Seeing Reader's face that day would be worth a month's pay.

Since: Apr 13

Hilliard, OH

#7472 May 15, 2013
FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
So he fell going through the bushes and falling down the embankment...twice. Once for each side of his head, right?

“Where did I put my tiara?”

Columbus, OH

#7473 May 15, 2013
Free Pizza 4 U wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes it is Chucky.
Heeerree's ur pizza
Hey, do you dress up like a mouse and scare kiddos? If so, I need to hire you this Saturday. Sorry for the short notice, but whiskey involved.
They cannot kill a spook

United States

#7474 May 15, 2013
GlitterSucks wrote:
<quoted text>Hey, do you dress up like a mouse and scare kiddos? If so, I need to hire you this Saturday. Sorry for the short notice, but whiskey involved.
Make it Scotch and I will loan you my skunk. He likes meeting new people.
boobarians

Carmel, IN

#7475 May 15, 2013
punkazz wrote:
<quoted text>Oh, so now Obama is in control of all media outlets??? If so, why doesn't he stop the negative stories about himself, his family and his policies?? If he arranged for Zimmerman to be incorrectly identified as a White Male, certainly he can arrange for negative articles to cease and also put a positive spin on anything he does. Come on, H. N. You can do better than this. You're slacking in your game. This is the result of the media's failure to properly investigate a story and nothing more. They heard the name "Zimmerman" and just assumed it was a White Male. Had they done their journalistic duty, they would have learned that he was Hispanic. But everyone wants to be the first to report a story, so no one digs any deeper. As with the Rodney King case, if State charges aren't filed, Federal charges can be. It's called a federal violation of civil rights. Oh, and to save yourself some time, the Rodney King case was in '91 under George H.W. Bush and Thornburgh as the U.S. Attorney General - both Republicans. Please challenge us with something else.
Some of the folks in the media are getting a little mad at obama for spying on them with a branch of our govt. Really sick, but expected.

Columbus, OH

#7476 May 15, 2013
GlitterSucks wrote:
<quoted text>Hey, do you dress up like a mouse and scare kiddos? If so, I need to hire you this Saturday. Sorry for the short notice, but whiskey involved.
Hmmmm whiskey eh.

Tempting, but scaring kiddies is not in my repertoire.

Besides, I am pretty busy with the free pizza biz these days.

“Where did I put my tiara?”

Columbus, OH

#7477 May 15, 2013
They cannot kill a spook wrote:
<quoted text>
Make it Scotch and I will loan you my skunk. He likes meeting new people.
Sounds like a party! I'm counting on you to remove the stink sac. I'll bring the sweet corn and scotch.
boobarians

Carmel, IN

#7478 May 15, 2013
FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
It doesn't much matter what caused the injuries. What matters is whether or not they were caused by Trayvon. Got any evidence along those lines?
The issue is not that there is a statute against following (although given the situation, Zimmerman's gun and the warning from the police that they didn't need him to follow, seems like it might contribute to depraved indifference). The issue is that Zimmerman was following and Trayvon--according to Zimmerman's words on the NEN call--was seeking to get away from Zimmerman. Not the other way around.
Further, Zimmerman's words--even if you believe that his wording was "punks"--indicated anger and a belief that some elusive "they" always get away. Apparently one of the audiologists who just submitted a report also picked up the words "but not from me" following that lament. Zimmerman was following Trayvon with an excited intent to see that he not get away.
Zimmerman quit following and Trayvon vanished. it isn't possible to follow someone who has vanished, is it? Zimmerman did go to the back gate to meet the police and along the way he was jumped and attacked. Witnesses heard the altercation and even saw Martin on top of Zimmerman. The screaming sounded very much the way Zimmerman sounds. I am still curious about the kid that was waiting for Martin to return. The shooting happened right outside his door. He had to know something happened which is why I have to wonder why his mom and Martin's dad were clueless. How would they not be aware of a shooting? Why were they not concerned about Martin who was supposed to be going on a short trip to the store?Since he didn't know anyone in town, it seems very odd his father never bothered to call police when he didn't come home. He had to know about the shooting because the kid who had to have seen it since he was only a few feet away. I'll bet they knew what happened and figured there was some big money in the wings for this. And they were right about that!
Chuck Hays

Colcord, OK

#7479 May 15, 2013
Free Pizza 4 U wrote:
<quoted text>
No kidding?
Got a statute for that Chucky?
I see you must have been there along with FKA Reader.
Sure, any number of "Stand Your Ground" laws.
They cannot kill a spook

United States

#7480 May 15, 2013
GlitterSucks wrote:
<quoted text>Sounds like a party! I'm counting on you to remove the stink sac. I'll bring the sweet corn and scotch.
He is armed. He has not sprayed anyone...except for the b1tch putting out pro tax levy signs. Even a skunk knows never feed an oppressive government.
Chuck Hays

Colcord, OK

#7481 May 15, 2013
TonyD2 wrote:
<quoted text>
You have evidence that Zimmerman "brandished a firearm" prior to the beating?
No one knows what happened that night except Zimmerman and Martin. And Zimmerman made sure that Martin can't tell his side.

However, based on all the available information, a very real possibility is:

1. Zimmerman and Martin came face to face.(Doesn't matter who approached who.)
2. Harsh words were exchanged.
3. Zimmerman showed his gun to frighten Martin.
4. Martin, fearing for his life, made a decision to "Stand His Ground" and attacked Martin.
5. Zimmerman used his weapon to shoot (murder) Martin.

As I said, nobody knows for sure but Zimmerman. I could be wrong, but so could you. At least I'm willing to admit it.

Columbus, OH

#7482 May 15, 2013
Chuck Hays wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure, any number of "Stand Your Ground" laws.
Come on Chucky,

If you're gonna keep posting in favor of Zimmerman it's no fun.
Chuck Hays

Colcord, OK

#7483 May 15, 2013
Free Pizza 4 U wrote:
<quoted text>
Come on Chucky,
If you're gonna keep posting in favor of Zimmerman it's no fun.
As I said earlier I believe it is most likely Martin was the one standing his ground. I've also stated that it is possible that I am wrong.

What I don't understand is why you are so willing to just take Zimmerman at his word. What is it that makes him unquestionable to you?

Planet Earth

#7484 May 15, 2013
Chuck Hays wrote:
<quoted text>
No one knows what happened that night except Zimmerman and Martin. And Zimmerman made sure that Martin can't tell his side.
So, you have no evidence.
However, based on all the available information, a very real possibility is:
1. Zimmerman and Martin came face to face.(Doesn't matter who approached who.)
2. Harsh words were exchanged.
3. Zimmerman showed his gun to frighten Martin.
4. Martin, fearing for his life, made a decision to "Stand His Ground" and attacked Martin.
5. Zimmerman used his weapon to shoot (murder) Martin.
As I said, nobody knows for sure but Zimmerman. I could be wrong, but so could you. At least I'm willing to admit it.
There are all kinds of "real possibilities". You have to exclude all reasonable possibilities of innocence in order to find guilt.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is Barack Obama Doing a Good Job as President? (Aug '13) 2 hr Pope Che Reagan C... 6,420
Porto Rico but not too suave. 2 hr cowboy heroes 1
Trump builds his political machine 2 hr Tattle Tale 2
$39 Million Settlement on Taurus Pistols; Nine ... 2 hr Tattle Tale 3
Poll Who Do You Support For President 3 hr Duke for Mayor 300
Muslims beat woman for wearing bikini French ou... 4 hr Duke for Mayor 67
Billionaires who say they give, so they can take! 5 hr Annie 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Columbus Mortgages