|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Judged:

-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>A dope smoking knnegro visitor...what a treat.
Stay in Brooklyn, Rastus.
Inbred reasoning.

Outstanding.

“Bullsh*% Detector Enabled”

Since: Dec 08

Brooklyn, New York

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>You've never lived here, Stymie. That's been proven.
When the circus comes to town, they let the elephants walk down Grandview avenue by the Napa auto parts store...

Check on that and get back to me, dumbass.

Fkn hilarious.

Brooklyn, New York

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Judged:

TonyD2 wrote:
<quoted text>I know... He's a Democrat.
Better than a intern banging, wife beating, cheating republican any day, sheep.

Since: Jan 13

Returning with a vengeance

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
Inbred reasoning.
Outstanding.
Coastal elitist.

One day we'll cut the food off, and see how well your Kurt Russel imitation is.

Parasite.

“Don't trust the internet!”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Judged:

Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
Wheels of justice??!???
He's a murderer that killed an unarmed kid for nothing.
Where's the justice in that?
Trial starts on June 10. He'll have his day in court same as any other murderer.

The next preliminary hearing should be an interesting one as well. Motions already starting to pile up. Defense wants to judge to rule on the admissability of voice analysis of screams caught on a 911 call (just read through it--splits down the middle regarding who was screaming--with a lot of cautions about how little there was to work with). Prosecution is moving to keep out a lot of extraneous stuff that has no evidenciary value but would be useful to the defense in smearing the victim. Stuff like any and all school records, social media, whether or not the young man ever wore gold teeth. Should be really interesting if the defense tries to make a case for why ANY of that would be relevant and heard by a jury.

There is also a request to prevent the defense from introducing some hearsay evidence. I'm not certain that I understand that, but I think it is means by which to prevent Zimmerman from calling others to tell his story for him. In other words, if he wants to get his self-defense tale into court, he will have to take the stand and tell it himself--and face up to cross examination.

Just keeps getting more interesting all the time.

Yet to be revealed are phone records. In other words, is there GPS analysis to confirm anything Zimmerman has told about the path that they followed, AND who did Z. call, who did he text and what did he say?

Since: Jan 13

Returning with a vengeance

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Judged:

Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
You're from B'klyn? Right?

A-N-T-H-O-N-Y W-E-I-N-E-R

Since: Apr 13

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
When the circus comes to town, they let the elephants walk down Grandview avenue by the Napa auto parts store...
Check on that and get back to me, dumbass.
Fkn hilarious.
That's in the Dispatch and on the TV station websites every year, moron.
You've never lived here.

“Ludibrium est onus genio”

Since: Dec 11

Planet Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
So does that mean you're defending him now?
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
Trial starts on June 10. He'll have his day in court same as any other murderer.
The next preliminary hearing should be an interesting one as well. Motions already starting to pile up. Defense wants to judge to rule on the admissability of voice analysis of screams caught on a 911 call (just read through it--splits down the middle regarding who was screaming--with a lot of cautions about how little there was to work with). Prosecution is moving to keep out a lot of extraneous stuff that has no evidenciary value but would be useful to the defense in smearing the victim. Stuff like any and all school records, social media, whether or not the young man ever wore gold teeth. Should be really interesting if the defense tries to make a case for why ANY of that would be relevant and heard by a jury.
There is also a request to prevent the defense from introducing some hearsay evidence. I'm not certain that I understand that, but I think it is means by which to prevent Zimmerman from calling others to tell his story for him. In other words, if he wants to get his self-defense tale into court, he will have to take the stand and tell it himself--and face up to cross examination.
Yet to be revealed are phone records. In other words, is there GPS analysis to confirm anything Zimmerman has told about the path that they followed, AND who did Z. call, who did he text and what did he say?
small potatoes...only 1 life

let's discuss over 80 dead, and an estimated 750 injured from a lie from the White House about a youtube video.

4 of above dead were in an American Embassy in Benghazi.

What difference does it make now that Trayvon is dead?

I learned above line from Hillary regarding 4 left for dead because she hates the military, and despises what the military stands for. This is not the first time.

PS: I am sure you forgot everything, just like Hillary does every time she testifies. Hillary is a frequent testifier having been First Lady, Senator, Secretary of State. Prior to her government stint she was a lawyer, and on the board of directors at WalMart. Hillary has lied so many times to the people, that a calculator says error when summed. Just the lies regarding Bill's constant desire for a piece of strange alone represent a book.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
small potatoes...only 1 life
let's discuss over 80 dead, and an estimated 750 injured from a lie from the White House about a youtube video.
4 of above dead were in an American Embassy in Benghazi.
What difference does it make now that Trayvon is dead?
I learned above line from Hillary regarding 4 left for dead because she hates the military, and despises what the military stands for. This is not the first time.
PS: I am sure you forgot everything, just like Hillary does every time she testifies. Hillary is a frequent testifier having been First Lady, Senator, Secretary of State. Prior to her government stint she was a lawyer, and on the board of directors at WalMart. Hillary has lied so many times to the people, that a calculator says error when summed. Just the lies regarding Bill's constant desire for a piece of strange alone represent a book.
RS you are a sick and confused little person.

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
RS you are a sick and confused little person.
He just nailed you and your crew to the wall.

Brooklyn, New York

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Judged:

-The-Artist- wrote:
<quoted text>Coastal elitist.

One day we'll cut the food off, and see how well your Kurt Russel imitation is.

Parasite.
You cave apes can't tie your shoes without help, don't make me laugh.

Brooklyn, New York

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>Trial starts on June 10. He'll have his day in court same as any other murderer.

Jail is his future.

Or an early grave.

Brooklyn, New York

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>That's in the Dispatch and on the TV station websites every year, moron.
You've never lived here.
Crybaby.

Truth is a jagged pill to swallow.
LOL!!!

Mad because I know your town?
Get over it, sheep.

Brooklyn, New York

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

TonyD2 wrote:
<quoted text>So does that mean you're defending him now?
Defending who?

Don't talk in circles.

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
Jail is his future.
Or an early grave.
What a big man you are...what are you going to do when he's selling his book on Dr. Phil?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
Jail is his future.
Or an early grave.
I agre. But I see jail. The defense possibilities are closing in on him.

And his friends and family have not helped at all.

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
Crybaby.
Truth is a jagged pill to swallow.
LOL!!!
Mad because I know your town?
Get over it, sheep.
You never lived here. Your posts prove it.
You've shown us nothing that can't be gleaned from a web site.

Brooklyn, New York

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>What a big man you are...what are you going to do when he's selling his book on Dr. Phil?
That will never happen.

He is in the same catagory as Casey Anthony.

Hated forever.

Go down there and be his friend if you're so supportive.

Brooklyn, New York

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>I agre. But I see jail. The defense possibilities are closing in on him.

And his friends and family have not helped at all.
They know he was wrong. He knows he should have stayed in the house.

Playing cop got him fked up for life.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

41 Users are viewing the Columbus Forum right now

Search the Columbus Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Franklin County Looking At Probation Officer Co... 4 min They cannot kill a Spook 1
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 13 min They cannot kill a Spook 29,381
Is Barack Obama Doing a Good Job as President? (Aug '13) 18 min Neutral Party 2,916
Bizzybee Catman Dave Serious Lady Rowdy Sidekick 24 min They cannot kill a Spook 15
Do You Agree With GOP Plan To Abolish Social Se... 24 min Curmudgeon 19
1 Blessing From God 1 hr Stephen Levi 32
Xenos Christian Fellowship is a CULT! (Jul '12) 1 hr Old-timer 843
palin: americans will support impeachment if...... 2 hr Free Pizza 4 U 41
•••
•••
•••
•••

Columbus Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••