“Don't trust the internet!”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#7276 May 11, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>Really? You're a liar:
Exclusive: Benghazi Talking Points Underwent 12 Revisions, Scrubbed of Terror Reference
http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/politics/2013/05/...
Officials removed terror reference from Benghazi memo
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-224...
Emails reveal a flurry of changes to Benghazi talking points
http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-250_162-57583988/...
None of the above resulted in the deaths of anyone.

“Ludibrium est onus genio”

Since: Dec 11

Planet Earth

#7277 May 11, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>Liar. ALL the networks are finally on top of this and you haven't addressed a thing because you're a moron who is getting stomped like a punk here.
Yep. There's blood in the water, and the sharks are circling. Sharks don't really care WHOSE blood it is.

“Queen of my domain”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#7278 May 11, 2013
-The-Artist- wrote:
<quoted text>
I listened to Hannity once, I cannot stand him. "All Things Considered" with milquetoast David Brooks is preferable to that.
LOL, I don't care for Hannity. The overt patriotism gets me for some reason. Not anti-patroitic, but patriotism just isn't my "religion." For some odd reason, my very, very libertarian youngest daughter LOVES him and O'Reilly. But she lives in Chicago, both make deep digs against Rahm Emmanuel.

I haven't listened to the other guys. Will have to give them a shot.

“Queen of my domain”

Location hidden

#7279 May 11, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>Late night on 103.9 FM:
http://www.redeyeradioshow.com/
Don't let the site fool you...it's a show about politics, not trucking, but it's aimed at the trucking audience. The hosts are excellent.
I'll check them out. If I can download podcasts, cool!

“Queen of my domain”

Location hidden

#7280 May 11, 2013
FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
None of the above resulted in the deaths of anyone.
Dayum, you are in denial. Deep.

4:42 p.m. talking points: Changed "attacks in Benghazi" to "demonstrations in Benghazi."

So, changing the phrasing in an official talking points memo isn't an apparent attempt to deflect the severity of the situation and show cause for coverup?

Wow...

Location hidden

#7281 May 11, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>So now it was just a note on the door...
Do you make this sh!t up as you go along?
Nope.

Location hidden

#7282 May 11, 2013
gokeefe wrote:
<quoted text>
No, Columbus State is not next to the art college. Hint: Google maps, it's your friend, you stated that prior!
FAIL.
Yes it is. CCAD and Cols State are neighbors.

“Queen of my domain”

Location hidden

#7283 May 11, 2013
FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes it is. CCAD and Cols State are neighbors.
Read a map. East Spring Street is not East Broad Street.

http://maps.google.com/maps...

Close is not next. Link is to Google maps, Rhino's friend. Geography, apparently, is not yours.

Location hidden

#7284 May 11, 2013
gokeefe wrote:
<quoted text>
Dayum, you are in denial. Deep.
4:42 p.m. talking points: Changed "attacks in Benghazi" to "demonstrations in Benghazi."
So, changing the phrasing in an official talking points memo isn't an apparent attempt to deflect the severity of the situation and show cause for coverup?
Wow...
Timeline.

Talking points AFTER deaths.
Wait what

Dublin, OH

#7285 May 11, 2013
gokeefe wrote:
<quoted text>
Close is not next. Link is to Google maps, Rhino's friend. Geography, apparently, is not yours.
Actually, she's right. They're both part of the Discovery District. I don't read maps, but I am downtown a lot. If you look at apartments in the area, you will be within walking distance of both CCAD and Columbus State.

http://www.discoverydistrict.com/who-we-are/m...
Wait what

Dublin, OH

#7286 May 11, 2013
If you drive down there, you can see Columbus State on your left and CCAD on your right (or vice versa). Next, neighbors, close...whatever. They're both there.
maybewasright

Voorhees, NJ

#7287 May 11, 2013
him becoming a fatass makes him seem even more close to being innocent..

“Queen of my domain”

Location hidden

#7288 May 11, 2013
Wait what wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, she's right. They're both part of the Discovery District. I don't read maps, but I am downtown a lot. If you look at apartments in the area, you will be within walking distance of both CCAD and Columbus State.
http://www.discoverydistrict.com/who-we-are/m...
I drive through town quite a bit, right down Broad Street. I've been to both, have taken a couple continuing ed classes at Columbus State. I hang out at the museum now and again.

Walking distance, yes.

Close to each other, yes.

But I would not consider a .3 mi difference between the two "next" to each other. The link I tried to pass on calculated the distance and showed both, based on address, but I don't think that came through. The issue at hand was a statement Rhino made. If he knows this city as he seems to imply, he'd understand that they are not "next" to each other.

Location hidden

#7289 May 11, 2013
gokeefe wrote:
<quoted text>
Its a campus, not a building. Covers quite a bit of territory. Actually as far as Spring Street.
Wait what

Dublin, OH

#7290 May 11, 2013
gokeefe wrote:
<quoted text>
I drive through town quite a bit, right down Broad Street. I've been to both, have taken a couple continuing ed classes at Columbus State. I hang out at the museum now and again.
Walking distance, yes.
Close to each other, yes.
But I would not consider a .3 mi difference between the two "next" to each other. The link I tried to pass on calculated the distance and showed both, based on address, but I don't think that came through. The issue at hand was a statement Rhino made. If he knows this city as he seems to imply, he'd understand that they are not "next" to each other.
In the suburbs, no, I wouldn't either. In the city with parking lots and big buildings between, I might. I could accept the use of the word, anyway. "Next you'll see..." You say tomatoes, I say tomatoes.

“Queen of my domain”

Location hidden

#7291 May 11, 2013
FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
Its a campus, not a building. Covers quite a bit of territory. Actually as far as Spring Street.
Yes, and if you DRIVE, you can't get in unless off of E. Spring, don't know if you can get into it off of Cleveland, seemed to me Cleveland access was closed off last time I was there, could be wrong. To get from the main classroom buildings on Columbus State to the art school, need to walk across two pretty large parking lots, crossing Gay and Long... not next to each other.

Look on Google maps, pull up the aerial photogrammetry map and blow the view up if ya don't believe me!

“Ludibrium est onus genio”

Since: Dec 11

Planet Earth

#7292 May 11, 2013
FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
Timeline.
One of the issues is the reason for the refusal to send help... they talk about not being able to get there in time, but they couldn't have known how long the attack would last...

Or could they?

“Queen of my domain”

Location hidden

#7293 May 11, 2013
FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
Timeline.
Don't buy it. AFTER is the operable phrase. Spin.
OMG

Columbus, OH

#7294 May 11, 2013
gokeefe wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't buy it. AFTER is the operable phrase. Spin.
Check you cell voice messages.
d pantz

United States

#7295 May 12, 2013
This guys an idiot and if we don't make an example out of him we should all lose our right to carry. He broke the neighborhood watch rules and didn't follow the directions of the dispatcher. Martin was guilty of trepassing yes, so were all of you when you were children (don't lie). So some asshole should shoot you?
I'm white but if a white guy with a shaved head followed me in a truck (or anybody in plain clothes), then when I tried to avoid him by cutting through yards and he followed me, I would attack him too.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Spook, Dave, Bizzy.... 11 min BizzyBee 126
The Roosevelts: An Intimate History 27 min BizzyBee 26
New Columbus Reading Program Aims To Get Books ... 1 hr Black Rhino 5
strike a pose 1 hr Black Rhino 9
Pet and animal reports 5 hr sidekick 18
Columbus wins top spot on list of 'Opportunity ... 6 hr dpx55 1
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 6 hr 18WheelsNoBrainCells 31,059
•••
•••

Columbus Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Columbus News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Columbus
•••