Free George Zimmerman!

“Tenured Marxist Radical”

Since: Jan 13

Ivy League-ISIS

#7261 May 11, 2013
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
Faux news has rotted the tiny brain you had left.
ABCCBSNBCCNNMSNBCNPR

Now on the Topix Columbus right, who actually does watch FNC?

I don't, and we all know of my criticism of them, despite this New Yawkers ignorance.

“Bullsh*% Detector Enabled”

Since: Dec 08

Brooklyn, New York

#7262 May 11, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>At least Reader belongs here...Buckwheat visited once and thinks he knows the town.
Further lets me know how fkn stupid you are.

Thanks.

Brooklyn, New York

#7263 May 11, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>No link = no quote, kid.
Why no link? Are you too stupid to cut and paste it?
Your fixation with Fox tell us how you have no argument. I don't even have cable. But even more than that, take a look at the now massive coverage of Benghazi and the IRS by ALL of the media.
Your boy is in real trouble.
Dispute the statement.

*waiting*

Brooklyn, New York

#7265 May 11, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>You aren't the first parent with kids smarter than you.
College teaches people how to reason and debate. You can do neither...at all. You're not even a college drop out. You never went.
Because YOU say so?

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!

Cut and paste bullshit links are hardly solid debate points.
You can't cut and paste in real life, dumbass... You actually have to know what you're talking about.

Fkn hilarious.

Brooklyn, New York

#7266 May 11, 2013
By the way...

Zimmerman is a murderer.

He will face life in prison.

-Clayton Bigsby

Since: Apr 13

Hilliard, OH

#7267 May 11, 2013
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
Because YOU say so?
Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!
You can't cut and paste in real life, dumbass... You actually have to know what you're talking about.
Fkn hilarious.
You've shown that our saying so is quite sufficient, Rufus. You haven't presented an argument yet.

-Clayton Bigsby

Hilliard, OH

#7268 May 11, 2013
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
Further lets me know how fkn stupid you are.
Thanks.
Then tell us a little about our town Stymie...things that can't be Googled.

“Queen of my domain”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#7269 May 11, 2013
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
Columbus state????
Wow. You mean that community college in downtown Columbus?
Next to the art college?
Sheep, my 5 year old daughter can get in that school!!!!!!!!!
Ahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!! !!!
My God. You're a fkn Neanderthal!
No, Columbus State is not next to the art college. Hint: Google maps, it's your friend, you stated that prior!

FAIL.

-Clayton Bigsby

Hilliard, OH

#7270 May 11, 2013
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
Dispute the statement.
*waiting*
Without a link to verify it, it doesn't exist.
You say you don't do links...did you tell your profs that you didn't do footnotes and bibliographies, either?
I rest my case. You never went to college.

“Queen of my domain”

Location hidden

#7271 May 11, 2013
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
Because YOU say so?
Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!
Fkn hilarious.
I suggest you understand then the locations of places before you make egregious comments....

Ivy League-ISIS

#7272 May 11, 2013
gokeefe wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't. I *may* watch Bill O'Reilly sometimes if I am bored just because he cracks me up--I can't shake the image of Little Bill O'Reilly when I watch him.
Cannot stand that gun banner.

Of the cable people, I like Chris Matthews the best, he's quite the entertainer.

Most of my info comes from various internet sites, blogs, I listen to some talk radio, but no more than once or twice a week. I don't learn much from them as its usually ads, but it is entertaining.(Beck, Rush, Levin, Medved, Triv-Snyder)

“Queen of my domain”

Location hidden

#7273 May 11, 2013
-The-Artist- wrote:
<quoted text>
Cannot stand that gun banner.
Of the cable people, I like Chris Matthews the best, he's quite the entertainer.
Most of my info comes from various internet sites, blogs, I listen to some talk radio, but no more than once or twice a week. I don't learn much from them as its usually ads, but it is entertaining.(Beck, Rush, Levin, Medved, Triv-Snyder)
I can't stand Beck. Not a whit. He sounds like a nutjob to me.

Rush, I can take him in small doses. Repetitive. But I don't have an outlet to listen to him during the day. I'm usually in my office and I have to listen to newscasts via podcasts on my iPhone. I don't care to use the podcasts to listen to him and eat away at my dataplan.

I used to love Neil Boortz. Columbus never carried him, but he was carried in Dayton. Used to listen to him quite a bit back then and if I got lucky, because I live west of 270, I was able to pick him up occasionally if I was in the car. But he's not "conservative." Very libertarian.

I adore Clark Howard, but he's not a "news guy."

Ivy League-ISIS

#7274 May 11, 2013
gokeefe wrote:
<quoted text>
Rush, I can take him in small doses. Repetitive. But I don't have an outlet to listen to him during the day. I'm usually in my office and I have to listen to newscasts via podcasts on my iPhone. I don't care to use the podcasts to listen to him and eat away at my dataplan.
I used to love Neil Boortz. Columbus never carried him, but he was carried in Dayton. Used to listen to him quite a bit back then and if I got lucky, because I live west of 270, I was able to pick him up occasionally if I was in the car. But he's not "conservative." Very libertarian.
Neither Trivisonno or Snyder is a conservative, Medved is always shilling for amnesty, but he's good at what he does, and nearly always beats the leftists trolling the calls.

I listened to Hannity once, I cannot stand him. "All Things Considered" with milquetoast David Brooks is preferable to that.

-Clayton Bigsby

Hilliard, OH

#7275 May 11, 2013
gokeefe wrote:
<quoted text>
Late night on 103.9 FM:

http://www.redeyeradioshow.com/

Don't let the site fool you...it's a show about politics, not trucking, but it's aimed at the trucking audience. The hosts are excellent.

“Don't trust the internet!”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#7276 May 11, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>Really? You're a liar:
Exclusive: Benghazi Talking Points Underwent 12 Revisions, Scrubbed of Terror Reference
http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/politics/2013/05/...
Officials removed terror reference from Benghazi memo
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-224...
Emails reveal a flurry of changes to Benghazi talking points
http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-250_162-57583988/...
None of the above resulted in the deaths of anyone.

“Ludibrium est onus genio”

Since: Dec 11

Planet Earth

#7277 May 11, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>Liar. ALL the networks are finally on top of this and you haven't addressed a thing because you're a moron who is getting stomped like a punk here.
Yep. There's blood in the water, and the sharks are circling. Sharks don't really care WHOSE blood it is.

“Queen of my domain”

Location hidden

#7278 May 11, 2013
-The-Artist- wrote:
<quoted text>
I listened to Hannity once, I cannot stand him. "All Things Considered" with milquetoast David Brooks is preferable to that.
LOL, I don't care for Hannity. The overt patriotism gets me for some reason. Not anti-patroitic, but patriotism just isn't my "religion." For some odd reason, my very, very libertarian youngest daughter LOVES him and O'Reilly. But she lives in Chicago, both make deep digs against Rahm Emmanuel.

I haven't listened to the other guys. Will have to give them a shot.

“Queen of my domain”

Location hidden

#7279 May 11, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>Late night on 103.9 FM:
http://www.redeyeradioshow.com/
Don't let the site fool you...it's a show about politics, not trucking, but it's aimed at the trucking audience. The hosts are excellent.
I'll check them out. If I can download podcasts, cool!

“Queen of my domain”

Location hidden

#7280 May 11, 2013
FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
None of the above resulted in the deaths of anyone.
Dayum, you are in denial. Deep.

4:42 p.m. talking points: Changed "attacks in Benghazi" to "demonstrations in Benghazi."

So, changing the phrasing in an official talking points memo isn't an apparent attempt to deflect the severity of the situation and show cause for coverup?

Wow...

“Don't trust the internet!”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#7281 May 11, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>So now it was just a note on the door...
Do you make this sh!t up as you go along?
Nope.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Republican Politicians have Courted Rascism FOR... 7 min Reality Speaks 63
Why Ask about Obama? America has Only One Presi... 1 hr Reality Speaks 60
Kim Jong Un vs da Donald 1 hr Reality Speaks 24
News NFL suspends Cowboysa Ezekiel Elliott for six g... 1 hr Reality Speaks 4
columbus homecoming commitee 4 hr Just Asking 2
Dems in disarray- Well, yeah! 10 hr GI Jane 1,237
Trump Promotes Violence 14 hr Reality Speaks 14

Columbus Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance