Free George Zimmerman!

“Bullsh*% Detector Enabled”

Since: Dec 08

Brooklyn, New York

#7166 May 11, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>Why aren't you capable of responding to questions and our positions?
Oh, that's right...Affirmative Action for a mushmouth ghetto rat.
I hear only redneck faux news bullshit coming from you and they have been addressed.

Try reading for comprehension.
Wait what

Columbus, OH

#7167 May 11, 2013
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
What about homegrown terrorists and enemies against this country should be punished to the fullest extent of the law, don't you understand? Are you slow?
Jesus H. Christ.
They're not talking about being punished to the fullest extent of the law. Moreover, Jesus himself can't help you.

Brooklyn, New York

#7168 May 11, 2013
Wait what wrote:
<quoted text>
No. A former Democrat.
Stop following party lines and do your own research.

Help yourself.
Wait what

Columbus, OH

#7169 May 11, 2013
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
Has the sky fallen in your town yet, chicken little?
Save your clairvoyant bullshit for the county fair, sheep.
Next you'll blame Obama for the Boston bombings and the 10 year kidnapping.
Man you are a simpleton.
Big tough guy that you are, I have no desire to waste any more time with you. You must be a lot of fun on a date. You treat the waitresses as rudely as you do strangers who have done you no harm?

“Tenured Marxist Radical”

Since: Jan 13

Ivy League-ISIS

#7170 May 11, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>Why aren't you capable of responding to questions and our positions?
Oh, that's right...Affirmative Action for a mushmouth ghetto rat.
I've already had a few of his knocked down.

“MAGA”

Since: May 13

Columbus, OH

#7171 May 11, 2013
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
What about homegrown terrorists and enemies against this country should be punished to the fullest extent of the law, don't you understand? Are you slow?
Jesus H. Christ.
HAHAHAHAHAHA

You angry high yellow guys are funny.

Well Sparky
Here's some readin' for ya.

50 Impeachable Crimes and Counting

http://www.canadafreepress.com/index.php/arti...

This is fun huh son?

Brooklyn, New York

#7172 May 11, 2013
Wait what wrote:
<quoted text>
I always wonder about braggarts and what they're hiding, don't you?
___
The Benghazi mess should not be blown off by Democrats and Progressives as just politicians playing "gotcha".
Benghazi matters because it reveals the thorough connection between the CIA and its agents of Al Qaeda (terrorists) and the use of the State Department to facilitate and cover for the CIA's use of terrorists. Was the State Department's Benghazi consulate using guards that could be classified as Al Qaeda operatives, too?
http://www.thomhartmann.com/users/nora/blog/2...
So the fact that the Bush family was and is in the oil business with the Bin Ladens who was a part of te worse attacks on the US of terrorism in history, means what to you?

Do you want to discuss that or Benghazi? 4 people died in Benghazi...very tragic.
Thousands died because of 9/11...

Brooklyn, New York

#7173 May 11, 2013
Wait what wrote:
<quoted text>
They're not talking about being punished to the fullest extent of the law. Moreover, Jesus himself can't help you.
Imprisonment is punishment.

Maybe your education does not afford your comprehensive reading skills.

Sounds like your problem.

Brooklyn, New York

#7174 May 11, 2013
Wait what wrote:
<quoted text>
Big tough guy that you are, I have no desire to waste any more time with you. You must be a lot of fun on a date. You treat the waitresses as rudely as you do strangers who have done you no harm?
Cry about it, why don't ya?
Wait what

Columbus, OH

#7175 May 11, 2013
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
You do realize this is for terrorists, foreign and domestic, right?
You must support terrorism. I suggest you leave this great country.
When Dick Clark tried to tell Chaney and Bush about terrorism they pissed on it and attacked Iraq...all of a sudden that Obama is in office you fkn sheep are so fkn "patriotic" ??????
Don't make me laugh.
Your conservative bullshit won't work on me, sheep.
You realize that applies to you or any other American citizen who the government feels conducts suspicious activity? Look at a list of the buzzwords triggered on emails which redirect them to the government as suspicious before you go being all rude at me.

-Clayton Bigsby

Since: Apr 13

Hilliard, OH

#7176 May 11, 2013
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
You do realize this is for terrorists, foreign and domestic, right?
You must support terrorism. I suggest you leave this great country.
When Dick Clark tried to tell Chaney and Bush about terrorism they pissed on it and attacked Iraq...all of a sudden that Obama is in office you fkn sheep are so fkn "patriotic" ??????
Don't make me laugh.
Your conservative bullshit won't work on me, sheep.
So you're saying that US citizens aren't entitled to a trial and are allowed to be assassinated by presidential order? What kind of American are you? How about we get a hard core right winger and he starts rounding up boys in your hood? Or maybe blows up blocks like Wilson Goode did in Philadelphia 28 years ago?
BTW, check out all the UN resolutions Iraq was in vioation of...that war was legal by definition. Then ask these people what they were thinking:

"One way or the other, we are determined to deny Iraq the capacity to develop weapons of mass destruction and the missiles to deliver them. That is our bottom line."
--President Bill Clinton, Feb. 4, 1998

"If Saddam rejects peace and we have to use force, our purpose is clear. We want to seriously diminish the threat posed by Iraq's weapons of mass destruction program."
--President Bill Clinton, Feb. 17, 1998

"Iraq is a long way from [here], but what happens there matters a great deal here. For the risks that the leaders of a rogue state will use nuclear, chemical or biological weapons against us or our allies is the greatest security threat we face."
--Madeline Albright, Feb 18, 1998

"He will use those weapons of mass destruction again, as he has ten times since 1983."
--Sandy Berger, Clinton National Security Adviser, Feb, 18, 1998

"[W]e urge you, after consulting with Congress, and consistent with the U.S. Constitution and laws, to take necessary actions (including, if appropriate, air and missile strikes on suspect Iraqi sites) to respond effectively to the threat posed by Iraq's refusal to end its weapons of mass destruction programs."
Letter to President Clinton, signed by:
-- Democratic Senators Carl Levin, Tom Daschle, John Kerry, and others, Oct. 9, 1998

"Saddam Hussein has been engaged in the development of weapons of mass destruction technology which is a threat to countries in the region and he has made a mockery of the weapons inspection process."
-Rep. Nancy Pelosi (D, CA), Dec. 16, 1998

"Hussein has ... chosen to spend his money on building weapons of mass destruction and palaces for his cronies."
-- Madeline Albright, Clinton Secretary of State, Nov. 10, 1999

"There is no doubt that ... Saddam Hussein has reinvigorated his weapons programs. Reports indicate that biological, chemical and nuclear programs continue apace and may be back to pre-Gulf War status. In addition, Saddam continues to redefine delivery systems and is doubtless using the cover of a licit missile program to develop longer-range missiles that will threaten the United States and our allies."
Letter to President Bush, Signed by:
-- Sen. Bob Graham (D, FL), and others, Dec 5, 2001

-Clayton Bigsby

Hilliard, OH

#7177 May 11, 2013
"We begin with the common belief that Saddam Hussein is a tyrant and a threat to the peace and stability of the region. He has ignored the mandate of the United Nations and is building weapons of mass destruction and th! e means of delivering them."
-- Sen. Carl Levin (D, MI), Sept. 19, 2002

"We know that he has stored secret supplies of biological and chemical weapons throughout his country."
-- Al Gore, Sept. 23, 2002

"Iraq's search for weapons of mass destruction has proven impossible to deter and we should assume that it will continue for as long as Saddam is in power."
-- Al Gore, Sept. 23, 2002

"We have known for many years that Saddam Hussein is seeking and developing weapons of mass destruction."
-- Sen. Ted Kennedy (D, MA), Sept. 27, 2002

"The last UN weapons inspectors left Iraq in October of 1998. We are confident that Saddam Hussein retains some stockpiles of chemical and biological weapons, and that he has since embarked on a crash course to build up his chemical and biological warfare capabilities. Intelligence reports indicate that he is seeking nuclear weapons..."
-- Sen. Robert Byrd (D, WV), Oct. 3, 2002

"I will be voting to give the President of the United States the authority to use force -- if necessary -- to disarm Saddam Hussein because I believe that a deadly arsenal of weapons of mass destruction in his hands is a real and grave threat to our security."
-- Sen. John F. Kerry (D, MA), Oct. 9, 2002

"There is unmistakable evidence that Saddam Hussein is working aggressively to develop nuclear weapons and will likely have nuclear weapons within the next five years ... We also should remember we have always underestimated the progress Saddam has made in development of weapons of mass destruction."
-- Sen. Jay Rockefeller (D, WV), Oct 10, 2002

"He has systematically violated, over the course of the past 11 years, every significant UN resolution that has demanded that he disarm and destroy his chemical and biological weapons, and any nuclear capacity. This he has refused to do"
-- Rep. Henry Waxman (D, CA), Oct. 10, 2002

"In the four years since the inspectors left, intelligence reports show that Saddam Hussein has worked to rebuild his chemical and biological weapons stock, his missile delivery capability, and his nuclear program. He has also given aid, comfort, and sanctuary to terrorists, including al Qaeda members ... It is clear, however, that if left unchecked, Saddam Hussein will continue to increase his capacity to wage biological and chemical warfare, and will keep trying to develop nuclear weapons."
-- Sen. Hillary Clinton (D, NY), Oct 10, 2002

"We are in possession of what I think to be compelling evidence that Saddam Hussein has, and has had for a number of years, a developing capacity for the production and storage of weapons of mass destruction."
-- Sen. Bob Graham (D, FL), Dec. 8, 2002

"Without question, we need to disarm Saddam Hussein. He is a brutal, murderous dictator, leading an oppressive regime ... He presents
a particularly grievous threat because he is so consistently prone to miscalculation ... And now he is miscalculating America's response to his continued deceit and his consistent grasp for weapons of mass destruction ... So the threat of Saddam Hussein with weapons of mass destruction is real..."
-- Sen. John F. Kerry (D, MA), Jan. 23. 2003

“Tenured Marxist Radical”

Since: Jan 13

Ivy League-ISIS

#7178 May 11, 2013
http://www.topix.com/forum/columbus/TBF85KOVV...

Thought you were gone Rhino, seems you Third Worlders can't shoot straight.

Brooklyn, New York

#7179 May 11, 2013
Free Pizza 4 U wrote:
<quoted text>
HAHAHAHAHAHA
You angry high yellow guys are funny.
Well Sparky
Here's some readin' for ya.
50 Impeachable Crimes and Counting
http://www.canadafreepress.com/index.php/arti...
This is fun huh son?
Fun for me, sport.

You guys have nothing but trumped up conservative talking points.
Wait what

Columbus, OH

#7180 May 11, 2013
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
So the fact that the Bush family was and is in the oil business with the Bin Ladens who was a part of te worse attacks on the US of terrorism in history, means what to you?
Do you want to discuss that or Benghazi? 4 people died in Benghazi...very tragic.
I happen to know someone who died in the ME. Figure it out since you're so smart, and I'm such a simpleton. Education should focus on presidencies, since you are one of the many who have forgotten that Bush - like him or not - is long gone and now the focus is on Obama.
Wait what

Columbus, OH

#7181 May 11, 2013
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
Imprisonment is punishment.
Maybe your education does not afford your comprehensive reading skills.
Sounds like your problem.
Clearly, you educate yourself using political rhetoric and excuses.

-Clayton Bigsby

Hilliard, OH

#7182 May 11, 2013
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
I hear only redneck faux news bullshit coming from you and they have been addressed.
Try reading for comprehension.
Liar. ALL the networks are finally on top of this and you haven't addressed a thing because you're a moron who is getting stomped like a punk here.
Wait what

Columbus, OH

#7183 May 11, 2013
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
Stop following party lines and do your own research.
Help yourself.
Speaking of education, "former" apparently wasn't taught to you. In other words, I DID stop following party lines and did my own research.

-Clayton Bigsby

Hilliard, OH

#7184 May 11, 2013
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
Bush ain't president, boy. And if Bill Clinton had done his job, 9-11 wouldn't have happened.
Obama and Hillary Clinton DELIBERATELY left Americans to DIE in battle.
Wait what

Columbus, OH

#7185 May 11, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>Liar. ALL the networks are finally on top of this and you haven't addressed a thing because you're a moron who is getting stomped like a punk here.
By a girl.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trump, Afghanistan, and Private Mercenary Militia 41 min God Forbid Pres H... 4
August 21 - When it All Hits the Fan 1 hr d pants 55
Tecumseh the prophet 2 hr RichCorinthianLea... 3
We're on the ropes people 2 hr RoF 3
Hope y'all'r happy with yourselves 2 hr Ratchet girls epi... 1
News Person found dead in Northland area 3 hr They cannot kill ... 1
Wasserman Info Mother Load | WTF???? 3 hr ImPeach 148

Columbus Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance