Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Judged:

Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
This fantasy you toss off to every night is a farce. Only Faux news supports this bullshit ideology.
Pathetic
Really? You're a liar:

Exclusive: Benghazi Talking Points Underwent 12 Revisions, Scrubbed of Terror Reference
http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/politics/2013/05/...

Officials removed terror reference from Benghazi memo
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-224...

Emails reveal a flurry of changes to Benghazi talking points
http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-250_162-57583988/...

Since: Apr 13

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Judged:

Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
Not the fault of the president or Hilary.
Sorry, your bullshit is moot, sheep.
Remember what Harry Truman said?
You're a pathetic knee-padder for your boy and his girl.

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Judged:

Black Rhino wrote:
You rednecks should spend more time finding a suitable candidate to run against Hillary in 2016.
Less time hating the man who beat the shit out of Willard Romney the lying piece of shit.
Truth is a jagged pill to swallow.
Dumb sheep
51% by stealing an election with the help of the media is a beating? You aren't too bright.

“Bullsh*% Detector Enabled”

Since: Dec 08

Brooklyn, New York

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>Remember what Harry Truman said?
You're a pathetic knee-padder for your boy and his girl.
Wing nut drivel...

Keep trying.

“Hereeeeee'ssss UR Pizza”

Since: May 13

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Judged:

Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't you have a sister/wife to help you with that broken down F-150 in the front yard, inbred?
Have you cashed in your Marlboro miles for your cool new satin jacket?
Shucks Sparky, you know a couple of broke down Fords in the front yard are a sign of wealth huh?

I know you want to tap your foot on 1 and 3 when you are listenin' to Hank huh.

and

No matter what your pappy done told ya son, even though it runs in your family, leave your sister alone OK.

Brooklyn, New York

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Judged:

Benghazi is only a talking point for the GOP and Faux news.

Tragic outcome, but not the presidents or Hillary's fault.

Next topic, sheep.
Wait what

Dublin, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Judged:

Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama care will treat pre-existing conditions. Something not offered now by most health insurance.
NDAA???? Any US citizen committing terrorism on this country should be jailed. If you have a problem with that, you are supporting terrorism and that is an act of treason. Are you an enemy of this state? A filthy fkn terrorist? You should be investigated.
Dumbasses like you don't deserve to be in my great country.
You don't even know what the NDAA is or what it encompasses, and you have the audacity to speak to me the way you did? Tell it to the ACLU, since they were the ones who said that Obama's signature on said document would be a blight on his legacy. He also admitted he had reservations about how future administrations would use it. He signed it anyway. There goes your great free country.

Anyone who speaks to someone the way you do is clearly not very educated, even if you do sport a piece of paper.

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Judged:

Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
Wing nut drivel...
Keep trying.
I don't think you even know who Harry Truman was. Are insults all they taught you at St. John's? No ability to debate and make a counter argument, huh?
Figures...you're Affirmative Action trash.
Wait what

Dublin, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Judged:

And if you are black, being combative without cause doesn't do your brothers and sisters a whole lot of good. Just saying.

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Judged:

Black Rhino wrote:
Next topic, sheep.
ALL the networks disagree with you and your lie.
Now, why isn't your boy acting like Harry Truman?
Wait what

Dublin, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Judged:

-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>He's going to throw Hillary under the bus...Bill won't let that go unpunished.
And now we have the IRS acting like it did under Nixon...that was one of his articles of impeachment, Rufus.
I have said from the time of Obama's initial election that the Clintons would have the last laugh. So many of Obama's supporters (the new Democrats)went after their own kind, the Hillary supporters (the old Democrats). What goes around, comes around.

Brooklyn, New York

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Wait what wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't even know what the NDAA is or what it encompasses, and you have the audacity to speak to me the way you did? Tell it to the ACLU, since they were the ones who said that Obama's signature on said document would be a blight on his legacy. He also admitted he had reservations about how future administrations would use it. He signed it anyway. There goes your great free country.
Anyone who speaks to someone the way you do is clearly not very educated, even if you do sport a piece of paper.
NDAA happens every year for military financial support.

Don't try and question my knowledge on this or out think me....You're going to hurt yourself, sheep.

Educate yourself, junior. Reading is fundamental.

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Judged:

Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL!!!!!!!!!
Are you still with that bullshit??!?!?!
You and Karl Rove should get married, sheep.
Moot point.
Try again.
Definition of MOOT
a : open to question: debatable
http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/moo...

So, let's discuss it, boy. Or did you not know the definition of "moot"?

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Judged:

Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't try and question my knowledge on this or out think me....You're going to hurt yourself, sheep.
And every year, there are riders. Like this in 2011:

In December 2011, President Obama signed the 2012 NDAA, codifying indefinite military detention without charge or trial into law for the first time in American history. The NDAA's dangerous detention provisions would authorize the president — and all future presidents — to order the military to pick up and indefinitely imprison people captured anywhere in the world, far from any battlefield.http://www.aclu.or g/blog/tag/NDAA

You are a stupid as a bag of hammers, boy.

http://www.aclu.org/blog/tag/NDAA
Wait what

Dublin, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Judged:

Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
It also includes civil liberties. Regardless, you're rude.

http://www.aclu.org/national-security/preside...

Brooklyn, New York

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Wait what wrote:
<quoted text>
I have said from the time of Obama's initial election that the Clintons would have the last laugh. So many of Obama's supporters (the new Democrats)went after their own kind, the Hillary supporters (the old Democrats). What goes around, comes around.
Has the sky fallen in your town yet, chicken little?

Save your clairvoyant bullshit for the county fair, sheep.
Next you'll blame Obama for the Boston bombings and the 10 year kidnapping.

Man you are a simpleton.

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Judged:

Wait what wrote:
<quoted text>
It started with the Iowa caucuses...they were stolen.

Hillary Backers Decry Massive Obama Vote Fraud

Already in Iowa, the Obama campaign was breaking the rules, busing in supporters from neighboring states to vote illegally in the first contest in the primaries and physically intimidating Hillary supporters, they say.

Obama’s surprisingly strong win in Iowa, which defied all the polls, propelled his upstart candidacy to front-runner status. But Lynette Long, a Hillary supporter from Bethesda, Md., who has a long and respected academic career, believes Obama’s victory in Iowa and in 12 other caucus states was no miracle.“It was fraud,” she told Newsmax.

Long has spent several months studying the caucus and primary results.

“After studying the procedures and results from all 14 caucus states, interviewing dozens of witnesses, and reviewing hundreds of personal stories, my conclusion is that the Obama campaign willfully and intentionally defrauded the American public by systematically undermining the caucus process,” she said.

In Hawaii, for example, the caucus organizers ran out of ballots, so Obama operatives created more from Post-its and scraps of paper and dumped them into ice cream buckets.“The caucuses ended up with more ballots than participants, a sure sign of voter fraud,” Long said.

In Nevada, Obama supporters upturned a wheelchair-bound woman who wanted to caucus for Hillary, flushed Clinton ballots down the toilets, and told union members they could vote only if their names were on the list of Obama supporters.

In Texas, more than 2,000 Clinton and Edwards supporters filed complaints with the state Democratic Party because of the massive fraud. The party acknowledged that the Obama campaign’s actions “amount to criminal violations” and ordered them to be reported to state and federal law enforcement, but nothing happened.

In caucus after caucus, Obama bused in supporters from out of state, intimidated elderly voters and women, and stole election packets so Hillary supporters couldn’t vote. Thanks to these and other strong-arm tactics, Obama won victories in all but one of the caucuses, even in states such as Maine where Hillary had been leading by double digits in the polls.

Read Latest Breaking News from Newsmax.com http://www.newsmax.com/InsideCover/obama-vote...
Urgent: Should Obamacare Be Repealed? Vote Here Now!

Brooklyn, New York

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Wait what wrote:
<quoted text>
It also includes civil liberties. Regardless, you're rude.
http://www.aclu.org/national-security/preside...
What about homegrown terrorists and enemies against this country should be punished to the fullest extent of the law, don't you understand? Are you slow?

Jesus H. Christ.

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Judged:

Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
The Media????
They don't elect presidents or make policy.
When the media is on your side then they are relevant. As soon as they report conservative bullshit and put your party's ignorance in the spotlight, then you are on their side.
Want some syrup with that waffle, sheep?
They're actually REPORTING for the first time in over four years. Are you saying they shouldn't be doing that, boy?
Wait what

Dublin, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Judged:

Black Rhino wrote:
Next topic, sheep.
I always wonder about braggarts and what they're hiding, don't you?

___

The Benghazi mess should not be blown off by Democrats and Progressives as just politicians playing "gotcha".

Benghazi matters because it reveals the thorough connection between the CIA and its agents of Al Qaeda (terrorists) and the use of the State Department to facilitate and cover for the CIA's use of terrorists. Was the State Department's Benghazi consulate using guards that could be classified as Al Qaeda operatives, too?

http://www.thomhartmann.com/users/nora/blog/2...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 6,621 - 6,640 of7,805
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

71 Users are viewing the Columbus Forum right now

Search the Columbus Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Is Nevada rancher a freeloader? 13 min killa_the_compassionate 205
Bennett Smith gate stories from the victims poi... (May '13) 32 min Curious 1,987
Dinner with Michelle or golf with Barack? 36 min Leaf 1
Were Obama's Children Adopted? 37 min Leaf 117
Do you know anyone who has lost their health ca... 45 min Leaf 16
Knife Control and Obama 50 min Leaf 49
why do b*tches be trippin ? 53 min Leaf 6
•••
•••
•••
Columbus Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••