“Larchmont's Leading Citizen”

Since: Dec 12

Hilliard, OH

#62 Feb 13, 2013
thankyou wrote:
<quoted text>
FINALLY!!! Someone with a lick of sense is posting on here!!
Sad things is, Wise American, the good 'ol boys that live their lives on here (pathetic losers) will just deny it, deny it, deny it - like they do everything else that "goes against" or threatens their "way of life". And I'm sure half of them have sold their first born child's soul to Satan, robbed and stole, pilfered, raped and plundered to continue their "way of life". Entitled, self-centered, selfish so-and-sos.....
You poor hood rat...envious, angry and uneducated.
Listen! I hear Chris Dorner calling you to avenge him...
Got the guts, big mouth?
WiseAmerican

Columbus, OH

#63 Feb 13, 2013
FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
While I agree with regard to the current (or recent) edginess of the cops, I believe that the research has also shown that the in group/out group behavior/perception is not immutable. It tends to fade with exposure.
Further, in terms of community/working group behavior, I believe that the research shows that while homogenous groups tend to be more efficient at carrying out task, heterogeneous groups form stronger bonds and exhibit greater creativity.
Just some tidbits I picked up in some grad school class once.
Reader, while normally I don't respond to a lot of your comments, but on this one I'd have to say that being to 'intellectual' about defining a situation can be boring and comatose in the ability to make a strong case. For example, when I tell HeyNow, Spook, or Tip to, "STFU you hick, you don't know shyt m'phucker!" That has more of a bite to it and goes straight to the point without all the 'educated egghead' talk. Feel me? Every now and then you have to have a Samuel L. Jackson moment. I know that's not your style, but it's just a suggestion :-)
WiseAmerican

Columbus, OH

#64 Feb 13, 2013
thankyou wrote:
<quoted text>
FINALLY!!! Someone with a lick of sense is posting on here!!
Sad things is, Wise American, the good 'ol boys that live their lives on here (pathetic losers) will just deny it, deny it, deny it - like they do everything else that "goes against" or threatens their "way of life". And I'm sure half of them have sold their first born child's soul to Satan, robbed and stole, pilfered, raped and plundered to continue their "way of life". Entitled, self-centered, selfish so-and-sos.....
Absolutely! Cowards and byyyytches!

“Paper Or Plastic?”

Since: Nov 11

Albakoikee

#65 Feb 13, 2013
WiseAmerican wrote:
<quoted text> Reader, while normally I don't respond to a lot of your comments, but on this one I'd have to say that being to 'intellectual' about defining a situation can be boring and comatose in the ability to make a strong case. For example, when I tell HeyNow, Spook, or Tip to, "STFU you hick, you don't know shyt m'phucker!" That has more of a bite to it and goes straight to the point without all the 'educated egghead' talk. Feel me? Every now and then you have to have a Samuel L. Jackson moment. I know that's not your style, but it's just a suggestion :-)
Pal, you've watched Pulp Fiction too many times!
WiseAmerican

Columbus, OH

#66 Feb 13, 2013
rowdy01 wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL, I have no problem with that. I chose five years ago to get out of Dodge.
How does that saying go...you can take the kneegroe outta the hood, but you can't take the hood....

“Paper Or Plastic?”

Since: Nov 11

Albakoikee

#68 Feb 13, 2013
WiseAmerican wrote:
<quoted text> How does that saying go...you can take the kneegroe outta the hood, but you can't take the hood....
I dunno. I'm about as whitebread as it gets !

“Where did I put my tiara?”

Since: Dec 11

Columbus, OH

#69 Feb 13, 2013
rowdy01 wrote:
<quoted text>
I dunno. I'm about as whitebread as it gets !
You're a tad old, at least attach the adjective of moldy to white bread. Ha!

“Paper Or Plastic?”

Since: Nov 11

Albakoikee

#70 Feb 13, 2013
GlitterSucks wrote:
<quoted text> You're a tad old, at least attach the adjective of moldy to white bread. Ha!
Hey smartass, don't forget where penicillin came from. Need a "shot"?

“animis opibusque parati”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#71 Feb 13, 2013
^^You two are pretty quick-witted.^^

“Paper Or Plastic?”

Since: Nov 11

Albakoikee

#72 Feb 13, 2013
-tip- wrote:
^^You two are pretty quick-witted.^^
Not bad for an old fart,eh? lmao

“Where did I put my tiara?”

Since: Dec 11

Columbus, OH

#73 Feb 13, 2013
-tip- wrote:
^^You two are pretty quick-witted.^^
I really don't care for Rowdy...

“Paper Or Plastic?”

Since: Nov 11

Albakoikee

#74 Feb 13, 2013
GlitterSucks wrote:
<quoted text>I really don't care for Rowdy...
True. You are always mean to me :-/

“Where did I put my tiara?”

Since: Dec 11

Columbus, OH

#75 Feb 13, 2013
rowdy01 wrote:
<quoted text>
True. You are always mean to me :-/
I've tried to reduce you to tears over the years to no avail. Can someone help me be meaner?

I'll get you Rowdy, I'll get you....

“Don't trust the internet!”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#76 Feb 13, 2013
WiseAmerican wrote:
<quoted text> Hell no! Because the boys in blue, for the most part, are a organized 'legal gang' that will abuse their power and authority if the public doesn't reign them in. This case is exactly why the 2nd amendment must not be abridged! That cop who was training Dorner DID kick a handcuffed suspect in the face. There's absolutely no doubt in my mind, and the L.A. crooked P.D., covered it up, fired a 'decent cop', and smeared his reputation because he had the balls to file a report on his 'training officer'.
Remember the movie 'Training Day'. Denzel played the perfect corrupted, evil dirty, f'king cop type in L.A. that I've ever seen on film. That shyt is for real out in California.
My nephew, who is a decorated combat vet with six confirmed enemy kills in Iraq and Afghanistan, is now a SWAT member with a Oakland suburb department. Before joining them, he was a deputy sheriff, Alameda county California, and he calls me like, "Unc, these m'fuckers in this place are racist as hell, but I've told 'em don't phuck with me I've shed blood for this country, so shut your phucking mouths"!
If some of you red, white, and blue flag waving drones don't think that this shyt is standard operating procedure for a lot of those pricks in blue, just type in police brutality videos on YouTube, and you'll see people getting punched, kicked, slammed, and maced WHILE HANDCUFFED! But they never get charged or convicted for rights violations or assault.
I don't condone Dorner killing innocent civilians. But if a cop's partner doesn't do anything to stop his psycho partner from acts of brutality then he/her is guilty as well; the same as a driver who waits for his partner to rob a bank, that crooked pig needs a dose of lead poisoning also. Phuck 'em!
What is saddest and most insidious about the nature of racism is that we are never really going to know the extent to which Dorner spoke truthfully. There have been official stories to account for Dorner's behavior--that he "accumulated grievances" leading to his recent explosion. There is the official pronouncement that LAPD is not what it was when Rodney King was beaten.

The problem, of course is that when Rodney King was beaten similar claims were made.

Many years ago Bill Cosby made a film called Black History, Lost, Stolen or Strayed. I believe that is where someone talked about the black smile that served as cover or mask for the things that could never be spoken aloud to white people. Likewise, there have always been white conversations that did not take place in front of black people. This dual dishonesty that not only ensured the survival of black people unable to fight back, but also ensured the continuation of a system of racism has left us scarred, to the point that we no longer know what to believe of one another when a black former cop levels accusations of racism against a PD with an acknowledged recent history of institutional racism.

“Paper Or Plastic?”

Since: Nov 11

Albakoikee

#77 Feb 13, 2013
GlitterSucks wrote:
<quoted text>I've tried to reduce you to tears over the years to no avail. Can someone help me be meaner?
I'll get you Rowdy, I'll get you....
My first wife couldn't get it done, how could you ever have a chance?

“Where did I put my tiara?”

Since: Dec 11

Columbus, OH

#78 Feb 13, 2013
rowdy01 wrote:
<quoted text>
My first wife couldn't get it done, how could you ever have a chance?
I would try to come up with something witty, but fell asleep reading the above diatribe post. I'm lucky I can complete this sentence. ZZZZZ

“Don't trust the internet!”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#79 Feb 13, 2013
WiseAmerican wrote:
<quoted text> Reader, while normally I don't respond to a lot of your comments, but on this one I'd have to say that being to 'intellectual' about defining a situation can be boring and comatose in the ability to make a strong case. For example, when I tell HeyNow, Spook, or Tip to, "STFU you hick, you don't know shyt m'phucker!" That has more of a bite to it and goes straight to the point without all the 'educated egghead' talk. Feel me? Every now and then you have to have a Samuel L. Jackson moment. I know that's not your style, but it's just a suggestion :-)
:)

Thank you.

bb says he likes it when I go ghetto on him.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#80 Feb 13, 2013
rowdy01 wrote:
<quoted text>
My first wife couldn't get it done, how could you ever have a chance?
women never like that joke

I know from experience.

“Paper Or Plastic?”

Since: Nov 11

Albakoikee

#81 Feb 13, 2013
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
women never like that joke
I know from experience.
I'm glad those days are behind me. I'll bet you are too.
WiseAmerican

Radnor, OH

#82 Feb 13, 2013
hhey nnow wrote:
<quoted text>Yep. my people built ships, machines, and all manner of devices. His people managed a stick into a termite mound, and didn't have the sense enough to migrate away from slavers' hunting grounds. But morons like you filthy progressives think giving them other people's money raises them up.
Hey you troglodyte, how does those termites taste? Like wood? Your people were builders alright, they learned how to build a nest with banana leafs, you hairless chimp.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 4 min Pope Che Reagan C... 31,071
Spook, Dave, Bizzy.... 5 min Catman Dave 131
New Columbus Reading Program Aims To Get Books ... 34 min yeah baby yeah 6
The Roosevelts: An Intimate History 53 min They cannot kill ... 29
strike a pose 3 hr Black Rhino 9
Pet and animal reports 8 hr sidekick 18
Columbus wins top spot on list of 'Opportunity ... 8 hr dpx55 1
•••
•••
Columbus Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Columbus Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Columbus News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Columbus
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••