what do you want for xmas?

what do you want for xmas?

Created by Oliver on Nov 19, 2012

19 votes

Click on an option to vote

stuff from china

stuff from japan

stuff from bangladesh

stuff from macao

stuff from sri lanka

stuff from mexico

stuff from fyrom

giftcards

cash

whirled peas

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
sidekick

Columbus, OH

#1 Nov 19, 2012
Toy's...Preferably, a coloring book full of pic's of a middle finger. (..i..)

“Paper Or Plastic?”

Since: Nov 11

Albakoikee

#2 Nov 19, 2012
A couple of cases of split pea soup would make my year. There's nothing material I need.
sidekick

Columbus, OH

#3 Nov 19, 2012
rowdy01 wrote:
A couple of cases of split pea soup would make my year. There's nothing material I need.
You ask for outrageous stuff..You notice the price of food since last Christmas, Rowdy? I suggest you ask Santa for any grocery item's.

“Paper Or Plastic?”

Since: Nov 11

Albakoikee

#4 Nov 19, 2012
sidekick wrote:
<quoted text>
You ask for outrageous stuff..You notice the price of food since last Christmas, Rowdy? I suggest you ask Santa for any grocery item's.
Do you suppose Santa would spring for some import beers? I'll handle the rest!
sidekick

Columbus, OH

#5 Nov 19, 2012
rowdy01 wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you suppose Santa would spring for some import beers? I'll handle the rest!
Imported beer?...So Budweiser® you wish for?
I think Santa lives somewhere up there(Finland) near the anheuser owner's, or at least on the way.
Johnson Maximus

Columbus, OH

#6 Nov 19, 2012
Dear Santa:

Please bring me a Cleavon Little punching bag.

Thank you
Oliver

Blacklick, OH

#7 Nov 19, 2012
I voted cash but "stuff from macao" is a close second. It's so well made and prices are very reasonable.
Ike T

Valley City, OH

#8 Nov 19, 2012
needs me a new ho. da ones I got is gettin some bad curtains goin on. deys be flappin.

“Paper Or Plastic?”

Since: Nov 11

Albakoikee

#9 Nov 19, 2012
sidekick wrote:
<quoted text>
Imported beer?...So Budweiser® you wish for?
I think Santa lives somewhere up there(Finland) near the anheuser owner's, or at least on the way.
Stella Artois, Kirin, Peroni, Kalik, Modelo Especial, heck its all good!

“Hi-Yo Silver! Away!”

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#10 Nov 19, 2012
Can't believe it took an atheist to catch this...what I want for Xmas is for people to stop calling Christmas Xmas. And say Merry Christmas instead of Happy Holidays.
wah

United States

#11 Nov 19, 2012
wah
Oliver

Blacklick, OH

#12 Nov 19, 2012
Kemosahbe wrote:
Can't believe it took an atheist to catch this...what I want for Xmas is for people to stop calling Christmas Xmas. And say Merry Christmas instead of Happy Holidays.
Bor-ing! Unless you're trol-ling?

“Hi-Yo Silver! Away!”

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#13 Nov 19, 2012
Oliver wrote:
<quoted text>
Bor-ing! Unless you're trol-ling?
I never troll. It's actually a point I agree on with Christians.
Oliver

Blacklick, OH

#14 Nov 19, 2012
Bor-ing!

“Where did I put my tiara?”

Since: Dec 11

Columbus, OH

#15 Nov 19, 2012
A hug from Rowdy :)

One of these days...

“Where did I put my tiara?”

Since: Dec 11

Columbus, OH

#16 Nov 19, 2012
To see bb jam and buy him a whiskey

One of these days...

“Where did I put my tiara?”

Since: Dec 11

Columbus, OH

#17 Nov 19, 2012
To profess my love to Reader

One of these days...

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#18 Nov 19, 2012
GlitterSucks wrote:
To see bb jam and buy him a whiskey
One of these days...
Have to bring hubby to Vegas for now. Nothing going on in LA.

I may come to Columbus in the after the Holidays, if so I will sit in on a Sunday night with some Buddies....will keep ya posted...bring Boomer....

I will however have a whiskey in your honor next weekend....

“Paper Or Plastic?”

Since: Nov 11

Albakoikee

#19 Nov 19, 2012
GlitterSucks wrote:
A hug from Rowdy :)
One of these days...
Awwww, shucks, maam :)

“Where did I put my tiara?”

Since: Dec 11

Columbus, OH

#20 Nov 19, 2012
6was9 wrote:
<quoted text>
Have to bring hubby to Vegas for now. Nothing going on in LA.
I may come to Columbus in the after the Holidays, if so I will sit in on a Sunday night with some Buddies....will keep ya posted...bring Boomer....
I will however have a whiskey in your honor next weekend....
Crud, I was so hopeful for tickets to Jay Leno, The Price is Right, Ellen DeGeneres. No LA :( Vegas it is...If you come to Columbus I will pee my pants, not because of old age, due to excitement. You are in touch with enough of us to make it happen, but I will be more than happy to organize. When we meet, whiskey on me. Not on my shirt or pants, I'm buying, okay hubby is buying. Honesty

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tired of trump's lies yet? 2 hr MarkJ- 149
Bipartisan bill to protect dreamers 4 hr They cannot kill ... 29
BREAKING: John Glenn Croaks!!! 4 hr They cannot kill ... 17
West Mansfield Fats 🍔🍟🍕... 5 hr UTrashy 16
$125 BILLION Pentagon waste.. 6 hr UTrashy 21
People of Topix 14 hr UTrashy 39
Drumpf's Latest Cabinet Picks: Mayor McCheese, ... 16 hr anonymous 12

Columbus Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Columbus Mortgages