Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

sidekick wrote:
<quoted text>
What's the buckteeth and chrome-dome foreheads for, Jack Hanna?
And..Do they smell bad to ward off pig's?
Why do you have to bring up your mom?
hmm

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

Karl wrote:
<quoted text>
The foreigners are now running this nation
Xenophobic racist.
hmm

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

Karl wrote:
<quoted text>
And who elected them? Registered voters of the United States of America.
sidekick

Sunbury, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

buttkick wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you have to bring up your mom?
I insist that you get original material, not stale outdated comebacks like this.
I will embarrass you.
Oliver Twist

Springboro, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

Blue Cab Thieves wrote:
Why can't they all "GO HOME" to their own country?
They stay for food stamps, Section 8 Housing Vouchers, WIC, interest free loans and thousands of dollars in vehicle vouchers, college loans and other forms of welfare.
buttkick

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

sidekick wrote:
<quoted text>
I insist that you get original material, not stale outdated comebacks like this.
I will embarrass you.
Well? I'm waiting.

“Don't trust the internet!”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

hmm wrote:
<quoted text>
Please refrain from disrespecting Africans. Their size and body frame type is by evolutionary design to allow for efficient dissipation of body heat in Africa's hot climate. Your description of them being unappreciative is without merit and based upon nothing more than your racist and subjective opinion.
I see that George (Cleavon) and his friends are making some progress in their grieving process. Started with denial--the election must have been rigged. Then there was bargaining--all those petitions to the President to allow them to secede the union. Now they are moving on to anger. So, kicking Somalis.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

Karl wrote:
<quoted text>
Public office requires citizenship.

“Not insane-mom had me tested”

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh...my...gosh, Reader...are you REALLY that naive and gullible?.....your quote under your name is "Don't trust the internet," yet you have COMPLETE trust in our government/politicians, because, ya know, by golly, the "majority" of people DID elect those wonderful people so it must be what's good for all of us, right?

Please don't respond to me as I will NOT engage in a conversation with someone who believes it was OUR (as in the US) fault that the twin towers fell.
Jfa

Akron, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
I do not recognize the legitimacy of the current leaders
Oliver Twist

Springboro, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

These savages murdered our soldiers in cold blood and we do not want the same thing happening to our children we need to send these barbarians back to Africa ASAP.

Mogadishu Photos
http://iconicphotos.wordpress.com/2010/03/10/...

End the Refugee Program! Why should we fight Al Qaeda in Afghanistan when the Refugee Program is bringing in terrorist and funding them with welfare? I might add that it is welfare for our own children and the elderly who are going hungry will we fund terrorist on these programs.
Jfa

Akron, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

Oliver Twist wrote:
These savages murdered our soldiers in cold blood and we do not want the same thing happening to our children we need to send these barbarians back to Africa ASAP.
Mogadishu Photos
http://iconicphotos.wordpress.com/2010/03/10/...
End the Refugee Program! Why should we fight Al Qaeda in Afghanistan when the Refugee Program is bringing in terrorist and funding them with welfare? I might add that it is welfare for our own children and the elderly who are going hungry will we fund terrorist on these programs.
Those 50K Somalis can be the difference in a close election...

Kasich only won by 70,000 votes...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

Bazinga wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh...my...gosh, Reader...are you REALLY that naive and gullible?.....your quote under your name is "Don't trust the internet," yet you have COMPLETE trust in our government/politicians, because, ya know, by golly, the "majority" of people DID elect those wonderful people so it must be what's good for all of us, right?
Please don't respond to me as I will NOT engage in a conversation with someone who believes it was OUR (as in the US) fault that the twin towers fell.
The issue was not how trustworthy the government is, the issue was whether or not the country is being run by foreigners.

As regards your parting shot, I defy you to locate a single statement of mine that indicates that this is my belief.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

Jfa wrote:
<quoted text>
I do not recognize the legitimacy of the current leaders
Interesting.

On what grounds?

Do you consider yourself to be a traitor to this country?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Bazinga wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually the quote I wanted to put there was "don't believe everything that you read on the internet," but it was longer than allowed.

“Not insane-mom had me tested”

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

As I refuse to respond directly to certain people here, could I please get corroboration from those of you here who WITNESSED the post in question (ok, it said we may or may not have been responsible for the terrorist attacks)....same difference.....mushy brained thinking....if you're not SURE, then you believe we MAY have been at fault......I rest my case.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

Bazinga wrote:
As I refuse to respond directly to certain people here, could I please get corroboration from those of you here who WITNESSED the post in question (ok, it said we may or may not have been responsible for the terrorist attacks)....same difference.....mushy brained thinking....if you're not SURE, then you believe we MAY have been at fault......I rest my case.
Actually, commenting on something that Reverend Wright was being condemned for, I set aside that particular portion of what he said by commenting that the US may or may not have deserved the events of 9-11.

As tired as I am of explaining this, I will again point out that the concept of "deservingness" is a pretty huge discussion,l particularly in the theological sense in which the Reverend was making his reference.

Maybe you would like to continue the discussion with folks who think it is important by explaining theologically how one understands whether people or countries deserve the things that befall them.

Frankly, as I said, I am completely burnt out on the discussion--particularly as no one seems interested in engaging seriously in the topic, rather preferring to use it to attack my personal patriotism, good sense or right to walk the earth or post on Topix.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

Jfa wrote:
<quoted text>
Those 50K Somalis can be the difference in a close election...
Kasich only won by 70,000 votes...
So too could any group of 50K or so.

Should any sizeable demographic that might swing an election by all voting the same way be deported?

Since: Sep 12

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
Interesting.
On what grounds?
Do you consider yourself to be a traitor to this country?
What a question from someone who defied the laws of this nation and traveled to Cuba when it was prohibited.
Karl

Grafton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
The issue was not how trustworthy the government is, the issue was whether or not the country is being run by foreigners.
As regards your parting shot, I defy you to locate a single statement of mine that indicates that this is my belief.
Muslim Brotherhood influence directs State Department policy

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Where are all the original legacy posters? 13 min E-Bob 83
Almighty God OR rabid allah??? 37 min piss be upon allah 8
Franklin County Court System 51 min They cannot kill ... 3
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 2 hr Kasim 30,465
Is Barack Obama Doing a Good Job as President? (Aug '13) 3 hr Catman Dave 3,201
ISIS Flag Photo in Front of the White House 3 hr Enter Username 3
Bennett Smith gate stories from the victims poi... (May '13) 5 hr Disgraced 2,282
•••
•••

Columbus Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Columbus News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Columbus