General principles

For his own good

“Tenured Marxist Radical”

Since: Jan 13

Ivy League-ISIS

#261 Apr 19, 2013
The Passenger wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmm, interesting. Take this up with your shrink. Anyone who constantly calls one who opposes them with truth gets called 'wee man'
You've got one hell of a false ego and absolutely nothing to show for their lifes work, family and a distinctive lack of friends.
The first time I hooked up with your wife, I had just taken a very cold shower. With the effect of that, she told me I was 3 times the size of you on a regular day.
You have decades on me and yet you are more juvenile.

Ivy League-ISIS

#262 Apr 19, 2013
The Passenger wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice guess at who I am but dead wrong. Here's hint, I generally side with Big Johnson between his accuracy and his humor, two traits you don't possess.
You started wearing blue and brown, as you were working for the Clampdown. I struck out on my own and only work 2-3 months out of the year for my living expenses. My retirement account is mostly in out of date, heavily loaded with precious metals.
Even though you screw your employer out of time and attention, your house is worth less than you bought it for and the market won't catch up for decades, if it ever does.
Dead women found within the city limits don't bode well for property values.
Metals just took a dive.

As to the rest of your "business experience" I've got a hard time buying it.

The British poster ripped up claims in the past with another poster claiming that he was going to evade taxation in the Netherlands.

It seems strange to me that everyone from a 16 year old kid to a name shifting troll claims to be a multimillionaire.
The Passenger

Columbus, OH

#263 Apr 19, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>So you're the same old leftist hypocrite who melted down last year. Gotcha.
Gee, time for a refresher.

You claim to be 'conservative' although they don't exist in party or any kind of organized form. Yet you consistently vote Republican as that is what you truly are.

I tend to vote for a Libertarian to the tune of 6 out of the last 7 elections, but you call me a leftist.

You are messed up. Libertarians are the closest thing to a Conservative that there is.

The do nothing Republican house is about to lose majority based on their do nothingness coupled with their unwanted and unneeded votes.

I never melted down and per usual you have manipulated the timeline erroneously. I've not been posting for the past 2 months or so, hardly a year. Pseudo conservatives and Republicans in denial can do nothing but lie as they have no truths the country wants to hear or back

Ivy League-ISIS

#264 Apr 19, 2013
The Passenger wrote:
<quoted text>
There was once a point that I liked reading your posts and the humor you injected. Since you've become a George neophyte the humor and thoughtful writings are but history. You're a shell of your former self and a shill for George the loser. He has a perfect record of picking and backing losers.
Current predictions are running well. Gun bans have been defeated in Congress and Judd isn't running for Senate.
The Passenger

Columbus, OH

#265 Apr 19, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>I really do live in your head...just wow. You are mentally ill, K.
No you don't. With your infatuation I'm thinking I live in your little head.
The Passenger

Columbus, OH

#266 Apr 19, 2013
-The-Artist- wrote:
<quoted text>
So you and Sterling show up around the same time.
Oh boy, is a certain poster from Mexifornia coming next...
You wingnuts live in a totally isolated world. Just because a couple of posters show up about the same time with very different and very individual statements, your paranoia convinces you it's one person.

Such small minds you all have.
The Passenger

Columbus, OH

#267 Apr 19, 2013
-The-Artist- wrote:
<quoted text>
You, I wouldn't confront without a drone, though unlike the usual leftists, I'm willing to sit in the chair and fire.
So you're another loud mouthed coward. The worlds full of you and many own the very same guns that they will get shot with or have stolen from them. The word kitty is a synonym of what you truly are.
The Passenger

Columbus, OH

#268 Apr 19, 2013
-The-Artist- wrote:
<quoted text>
With our people he did, your boy Gary didn't...
Not my fault we were betrayed in '65 and '86.
Only in your world would a pseudo Republican who lost would be considered a winner. My vote was on principle, something no self proclaimed conservative or closeted Republican would claim.

In both 65 and 86 there were no Presidential elections so you're just scraping the skid marks in your drawers.
The Passenger

Columbus, OH

#269 Apr 19, 2013
-The-Artist- wrote:
<quoted text>
You have decades on me and yet you are more juvenile.
Sure with your lack of wit, intelligence and ability to stick to a subject, you're a legend in your own mind.

You've yet to stick with a debate, you detract and deflect, just as my, at the time, 14 year old did. Lots of words and passing blame but no acceptance of her misdeeds.

If your IQ ever reaches 70, come back.
The Passenger

Columbus, OH

#271 Apr 19, 2013
-The-Artist- wrote:
<quoted text>
Metals just took a dive.
As to the rest of your "business experience" I've got a hard time buying it.
The British poster ripped up claims in the past with another poster claiming that he was going to evade taxation in the Netherlands.
It seems strange to me that everyone from a 16 year old kid to a name shifting troll claims to be a multimillionaire.
Well, sorry to disappoint, I've never been, nor claimed to be uber-wealthy. I did very well for myself across several fields, always electronics based business.

Gold has more than tripled since I started stockpiling it. Palladium has done quite well as has copper and neodumium. 6 or 7 months ago I sold 2.77 tons of it, just as the price doubled.

Memory was a hot commodity in the early to mid 90's as was high speed, cold fusion laser printers (so big they commanded their own room. The media handling equipment fetched a very high dollar on the secondhand market.

You're just jealous that you have to work for a living while I thought for a very good living and it paid huge rewards.
The Passenger

Columbus, OH

#273 Apr 19, 2013
-The-Artist- wrote:
<quoted text>
Current predictions are running well. Gun bans have been defeated in Congress and Judd isn't running for Senate.
Let's look at facts, shall we? Roughly 80% of the nation favors extensive background checks. The Senate voted it down. How many more times will Congress ignore the will of the people and still hold their seats?
The Passenger

Columbus, OH

#276 Apr 19, 2013
FKAdukechereader wrote:
<quoted text>
Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha ole K is back.
You're still a tweaked out boozer K and still full of crap.
I guess they let you out of rehab. He he
You still need to read this loser.
http://www.lp.org/platform
wolf
Hey, I vote for them, you don't. You're a Republican thru and thru and they've done so well for our fiscal house and the getting government off our backs and out of our bedrooms.

Do us both a favor and post the National Conservative Platform, wait they don't exist.

I vote for what's real and you vote for what you proclaim to despise but do it election after election.

The horses you've picked in each and every election have done nothing but put us further in debt and compromised our allies.
The Passenger

Columbus, OH

#277 Apr 19, 2013
FKAdukechereader wrote:
<quoted text>
I just woke up to see that you have been up all night yet again ranting.
How long before the meth wears off?
he he
wolf
I put in 36 hours between Monday and Wednesday, I slept all day so I could rock all night. I'm currently waiting for 6 a.m. to start the smoker and put in a well rubbed and seasoned pork shoulder roast.

Sorry to disappoint, no meth or any other type of speed in my life.

You on the other hand seems to be tweaking hard from that glass penis which you can never seem to put down.
Big Johnson

Columbus, OH

#279 Apr 19, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>I really do live in your head...just wow. You are mentally ill, K.
Tell us more about mental illness, Georgette. You stayed up all night frantically posting to ghosts of me. 122 comments in 12 hours.

Thanx for the laffs.
Big Burrito

Lancaster, OH

#281 Apr 19, 2013
Big Johnson wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell us more about mental illness, Georgette. You stayed up all night frantically posting to ghosts of me. 122 comments in 12 hours.
Thanx for the laffs.
If you were Georgie, would you want to go to sleep knowing that you'd wake up to face a new day as Georgie?
Big Johnson

Columbus, OH

#282 Apr 19, 2013
Big Burrito wrote:
<quoted text>
If you were Georgie, would you want to go to sleep knowing that you'd wake up to face a new day as Georgie?
He has a timer that goes off every few minutes, like the one at work.

Ding time to post, ding time to post, ding time to post, ding time to post....
kosmik

Columbus, OH

#283 Apr 19, 2013
Big Johnson wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanx for the laffs.
Since his wife stalks me and throws her panniless open crotch at me, we know what she doesn't get at home.

"There may be a day when I dance upon your grave
If unable to dance I'll still crawl across it
If unable to dance I'll still crawl acrcss it

“Where did I put my tiara?”

Since: Dec 11

Columbus, OH

#284 Apr 19, 2013
I really don't know why people get pleasure out of booting someone off topix; Georgie, Bobby, Spook always reincarnate. It is an exercise in futility and a waste of time. Grow up. If you don't like what someone has to say... don't read it or get off topix.
boopie

Lancaster, OH

#285 Apr 19, 2013
GlitterSucks wrote:
I really don't know why people get pleasure out of booting someone off topix; Georgie, Bobby, Spook always reincarnate. It is an exercise in futility and a waste of time. Grow up. If you don't like what someone has to say... don't read it or get off topix.
You're just uptight because you have to use glue traps as panty liners to catch the menagerie of critters crawling out of your crotch.
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

#286 Apr 19, 2013
Big Johnson wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanx for the laffs.
This may be a record. He goes completely off the rails and then yells "Look how I am beating you." Epic. Napoleanic. RUMPLESTILTSKIN!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
DNC Leaders Perez with Ellison unstoppable 14 min jonjedi 10
Who is the Biggest Liar? 42 min jonjedi 174
anyone in Colombus wanna hang out with single f... 1 hr janebabe5 2
Demonic activity at Trump Rally 1 hr Beenwheredonewhat 98
Fascist War on Americans and the 1st Amendment 2 hr Hadouken 4
Keeps pushing and pushing.... 2 hr Pope Che Reagan C... 253
3 men from India murdered in Kansas 3 hr Tche 11
High Crimes and Misdemeanors 13 hr Pam 165

Columbus Jobs

More from around the web