General principles

For his own good

“Where did I put my tiara?”

Since: Dec 11

Columbus, OH

#287 Apr 19, 2013
boopie wrote:
<quoted text>
You're just uptight because you have to use glue traps as panty liners to catch the menagerie of critters crawling out of your crotch.
Dam you're witty. Yawn...
boopie

Lancaster, OH

#288 Apr 19, 2013
GlitterSucks wrote:
<quoted text>Dam you're witty. Yawn...
Thank you! Instead of lying awake for hours every night while fantasizing about Big Johnson, try to get some sleep so you won't be so tired.

“Tenured Marxist Radical”

Since: Jan 13

Ivy League-ISIS

#289 Apr 19, 2013
The Passenger wrote:
<quoted text>
You wingnuts live in a totally isolated world. Just because a couple of posters show up about the same time with very different and very individual statements, your paranoia convinces you it's one person.
Such small minds you all have.
No I wasn't surmising you are the same people, I was pondering whether there seemed to be a reason that some regulars had returned at the same time. George seems to think that the bombings in Boston have spiked interest. Probably correct.

Reader thinks I'm the same person as George.

Ivy League-ISIS

#290 Apr 19, 2013
The Passenger wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, I vote for them, you don't. You're a Republican thru and thru and they've done so well for our fiscal house and the getting government off our backs and out of our bedrooms.
Do us both a favor and post the National Conservative Platform, wait they don't exist.
I vote for what's real and you vote for what you proclaim to despise but do it election after election.
The horses you've picked in each and every election have done nothing but put us further in debt and compromised our allies.
There is a Conservative Party in the UK, it likes gun bans, massive spending, green energy subsidies and multiculti.

Arguably to the left of some Democrats.

How is it conservative?

Conservatism is an ideology currently prominent in the GOP, I'm what is generally called a national/traditionalist conservative.

There are also the neoconservatives (not really conservative IMO), the paleoconservatives (Pat Buchanan), the classical liberals, the libertarians (which you claim to be), the modern liberals (Like John McCain), and the "Christian Democrats" even though that term isn't used on this continent (Mike Huckabee is this, and George Bush campaigned as one in 2000)

There is no conservatism in the Democrat Party, or in the Libertarian Party. There once actually was a conservative D party wing, as there was a liberal R party wing.

Libertarianism is a fundamentally different idea that conservatism, it has no focus on the concepts of identity that are crucial to the basis of society, and draws from the basest of social norms.

Ivy League-ISIS

#291 Apr 19, 2013
The Passenger wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's look at facts, shall we? Roughly 80% of the nation favors extensive background checks. The Senate voted it down. How many more times will Congress ignore the will of the people and still hold their seats?
Bloomberg will have to cut a big check. People don't favor registration, and that's what UBCs really are.

There was no mobilization of support in favor of it, people aren't that interested in more gun restrictions, as only 4% indicated it a priority.

Support is broad and shallow.

Ivy League-ISIS

#292 Apr 19, 2013
The Passenger wrote:
<quoted text>
Only in your world would a pseudo Republican who lost would be considered a winner. My vote was on principle, something no self proclaimed conservative or closeted Republican would claim.
In both 65 and 86 there were no Presidential elections so you're just scraping the skid marks in your drawers.
My people: whites, Romney won 58%

65: Ted Kennedy's first Immigration treason

86: Ted Kennedy's second Immigration treason

“Don't trust the internet!”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#293 Apr 19, 2013
The Passenger wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice guess at who I am but dead wrong. Here's hint, I generally side with Big Johnson between his accuracy and his humor, two traits you don't possess.
You started wearing blue and brown, as you were working for the Clampdown. I struck out on my own and only work 2-3 months out of the year for my living expenses. My retirement account is mostly in out of date, heavily loaded with precious metals.
Even though you screw your employer out of time and attention, your house is worth less than you bought it for and the market won't catch up for decades, if it ever does.
Dead women found within the city limits don't bode well for property values.
Glad to see you back Kosmic!

Location hidden

#294 Apr 19, 2013
-The-Artist- wrote:
<quoted text>
Current predictions are running well. Gun bans have been defeated in Congress and Judd isn't running for Senate.
Yeah, the problem is that an overwhelming majority of the population supports universal registration.

The Repubs who are up in 2014 are going to have to figure out how to tap dance around immigration reform as well.

And if they want to make inroads into the black vote they are going to have to do better than workshops like "What to Do about Being Called a Racist When You Know You Aren't One."

Location hidden

#295 Apr 19, 2013
FKAdukechereader wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey moron Kevin was booted and Kevin has never been a mod
Wolf
Well, he sure put the fear of God into old Georgie-boy for awhile.

Location hidden

#296 Apr 19, 2013
FKAdukechereader wrote:
<quoted text>
I just woke up to see that you have been up all night yet again ranting.
How long before the meth wears off?
he he
wolf
Hahaha!

Your alter-ego George was up all night with him.

Just woke up!

Location hidden

#297 Apr 19, 2013
Big Johnson wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell us more about mental illness, Georgette. You stayed up all night frantically posting to ghosts of me. 122 comments in 12 hours.
Thanx for the laffs.
Not counting all the posts as various grey-box inventions.

Location hidden

#298 Apr 19, 2013
-The-Artist- wrote:
<quoted text>
No I wasn't surmising you are the same people, I was pondering whether there seemed to be a reason that some regulars had returned at the same time. George seems to think that the bombings in Boston have spiked interest. Probably correct.
Reader thinks I'm the same person as George.
No--whoever was using the name of Karl yesterday looked a lot like George.

Truth to be told, last night even Gokeefe was sounding a lot like Georgie during the heavy rampage. Began to think maybe he had hacked into her account somehow.

Ivy League-ISIS

#299 Apr 19, 2013
FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, the problem is that an overwhelming majority of the population supports universal registration.
The Repubs who are up in 2014 are going to have to figure out how to tap dance around immigration reform as well.
And if they want to make inroads into the black vote they are going to have to do better than workshops like "What to Do about Being Called a Racist When You Know You Aren't One."
No they don't. People are accustomed to background checks, but registration was repealed in Canada.

There is the illusion that this is somehow just a few clicks on the computer, as E-Verify is. Now I support allowing everyone to access the NICS system, but I'm against making it mandatory as that is registration, which leads to confiscation.

Once UBCs are called registration, and the DOJ admits it can't work without it, they will fail as they did.

We are more mobilized, you have Bloomberg's cash.

I recall tons of leftists whining about Koch Bros cash...

Ivy League-ISIS

#300 Apr 19, 2013
FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
No--whoever was using the name of Karl yesterday looked a lot like George.
Truth to be told, last night even Gokeefe was sounding a lot like Georgie during the heavy rampage. Began to think maybe he had hacked into her account somehow.
That was unfiltered, I don't normally engage in that style of banter because it's boring.

Ivy League-ISIS

#301 Apr 19, 2013
FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
You really are a statist bootlicker.

-Clayton Bigsby

Since: Apr 13

Hilliard, OH

#302 Apr 19, 2013
FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
Glad to see you back Kosmic!
The Passenger

Columbus, OH

Reply ยป
|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
9 hrs ago

Judged:
[Funny]

[Agree]

[Nuts]

-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>You're starting to melt down again, K. Take a deep breath and realize how stupid you sound talking about your fantasies of throwing punches.

Funny, you conveniently fail to recall all the times you chickened out of face to face with those you tried to bully. You were the number on no show.

I know you don't have the nads to meet me. Bring a gun or two, I dare you.

Is that your style, Reader? You like that?

-Clayton Bigsby

Hilliard, OH

#303 Apr 19, 2013
FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
So much for our system being designed to protect the minority, huh Reader?
In 1964, what did the majority want?
You leftist whiny hypocrites are so predictable.

-Clayton Bigsby

Hilliard, OH

#304 Apr 19, 2013
FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, really? When and what was that? Ever notice that when the heat is on, YOU disappear?

-Clayton Bigsby

Hilliard, OH

#305 Apr 19, 2013
FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
Hahaha!
Your alter-ego George was up all night with him.
Just woke up!
Is that right?

-Clayton Bigsby

Hilliard, OH

#306 Apr 19, 2013
FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
Not counting all the posts as various grey-box inventions.
So, I fought it out alone with K and Johnson last night without conjuring up my alter egos? Now why would I do that if I had all those names, Reader?
Do you ever think?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Melania Trump Speech 9 min Seriouslady 129
Hillary = NWO Dirtbag 12 min Seriouslady 7
Mystery surrounds sources of many Bill Clinton ... 1 hr d pants 35
"Lock Her Up" 1 hr Zoe Regen 9
Wikileaks Shows DNC Colluding With CBS News 2 hr Guccifer 2 9
News Domestic violence case against mayor's father d... 4 hr bun 6
Human Silhouette Targets Are Racist 5 hr They cannot kill ... 2

Columbus Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance