Comments
41 - 56 of 56 Comments Last updated Sep 27, 2013
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Since: Jun 13

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#42
Sep 27, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
You are crying and screaming about what the left chooses not to buy. What's the difference.
Where? I'm talking about their whiny crusade to boycott because once again the phaaaggs are butthurt. We all saw how that backfired with Chik-Fil-A, didn't we?
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#43
Sep 27, 2013
 
Diamond Eugene wrote:
<quoted text>Where? I'm talking about their whiny crusade to boycott because once again the phaaaggs are butthurt. We all saw how that backfired with Chik-Fil-A, didn't we?
You go right ahead and argue with yourself, Nate.

Since: Jun 13

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#44
Sep 27, 2013
 

Judged:

2

Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
You go right ahead and argue with yourself, Nate.
Translation: "George kicked my ass again."
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#45
Sep 27, 2013
 
Diamond Eugene wrote:
<quoted text>Have you ever noticed how the right doesn't cry and scream about consumer choices made by leftists? If you want to throw money at Ben and Jerry's, Tom's of Maine or Costco, we don't care.
I don't care what you buy Paco. I don't care what anybody buys, or if anybody attempts to organize a boycott of a particular corporation/organization.

Neither should you. This is America. Buy what you wish. Boycott what you wish.

The End.

woof
Ayo Beyo

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#46
Sep 27, 2013
 

Judged:

1

This will be the biggest rally world wide. The entire world supporting Barilla and their choice to offend homosexuals.

The Barilla family are revolutionaries!
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#47
Sep 27, 2013
 
Diamond Eugene wrote:
I believe it was Poor, Poor, Pitiful, Woe is Me, Everybody's Out To Get Me, PickaPaco who initiated the thread.

Why yes...It was.

woof
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#48
Sep 27, 2013
 
Diamond Eugene wrote:
<quoted text>Where am I telling the left what not to buy, moron?
You're complaining about people organizing a boycott.

You started the bitchfest.

woof
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#49
Sep 27, 2013
 
Diamond Eugene wrote:
<quoted text>Translation: "George kicked my ass again."
No, Nate. You insist on trying to supply both sides of the argument. This is an incredibly inane conversation so I thought it best to allow you to do what you do anyway, decide what I think without regard to what I say and then argue with it. Proceed.

Since: Jun 13

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#50
Sep 27, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't care what you buy Paco. I don't care what anybody buys, or if anybody attempts to organize a boycott of a particular corporation/organization.
Neither should you. This is America. Buy what you wish. Boycott what you wish.
The End.
woof
Boycotts are ridiculous, be it the Christian right and Disney or the gay left and Chick-Fil-A. Just let it go.

Since: Jun 13

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#51
Sep 27, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
No, Nate. You insist on trying to supply both sides of the argument. This is an incredibly inane conversation so I thought it best to allow you to do what you do anyway, decide what I think without regard to what I say and then argue with it. Proceed.
"George kicked my ass again...that's my story and I'm sticking with it."

Since: Jun 13

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#52
Sep 27, 2013
 
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
You're complaining about people organizing a boycott.
You started the bitchfest.
woof
I encouraged people to buy the product. You have an odd definition of "complaining."

“Queen of my domain”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#53
Sep 27, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
From what in this thread do you come to the conclusion that either myself of Trans want the government to shut people up. You are by far the dumbest poster ever. Even Catman Dave is more intelligent.
Ok, I'll bite and interrupt my get-away for a few minutes while I await room service.

What part of "may" do you not understand? It was, after all, not a declaration of fact, was it? I do not pretend an iota to read your scrambled mind. That would be pretty damn ugly. You just come here to fight like a cat in heat....meoooooooooow.

Carry on with your histrionics. I see your pretend intelligence is doing you wonders, sunshine! Bless your little heart, you do try hard, don't ya sweetie?
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#54
Sep 27, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

gokeefe wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok, I'll bite and interrupt my get-away for a few minutes while I await room service.
What part of "may" do you not understand? It was, after all, not a declaration of fact, was it? I do not pretend an iota to read your scrambled mind. That would be pretty damn ugly. You just come here to fight like a cat in heat....meoooooooooow.
Carry on with your histrionics. I see your pretend intelligence is doing you wonders, sunshine! Bless your little heart, you do try hard, don't ya sweetie?
Ahhh. You said may. I get it. Let me try. Gokeefe may eat fried baby hearts. That's fun. Enjoy your pretend weekend getaway.

Since: Jun 13

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#55
Sep 27, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Ahhh. You said may. I get it. Let me try. Gokeefe may eat fried baby hearts. That's fun. Enjoy your pretend weekend getaway.
"Pretend"? We're not talking about last week when UKtramp told us she was posting from Hong Kong...and got caught by WMW.
Big Johnson

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#56
Sep 27, 2013
 
Diamond Eugene wrote:
<quoted text>"Pretend"? We're not talking about last week when UKtramp told us she was posting from Hong Kong...and got caught by WMW.
Must not be the weekend yet.

Or is this a weekend where NOT posting on the Topix forum makes you a loser?

Since: Jun 13

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#57
Sep 27, 2013
 

Judged:

3

Big Johnson wrote:
<quoted text>
Must not be the weekend yet.
Or is this a weekend where NOT posting on the Topix forum makes you a loser?
That's every weekend for you Johnson...I'm slumming.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Columbus Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Columbus News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Columbus
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••