Understanding the angry white mindset
Life is Good

Mount Hope, OH

#162 Nov 27, 2012
WISE AMERICAN wrote:
<quoted text> What is the "lowest" form of life on this planet, Einstein? Is it a worm, or a virus maybe? Even a virus has the ability to overcome and adapt to new forms of medicines that could kill it! Are you even a tad bit more "intelligent" than a germ? I think not! You cannot adapt or overcome. You are genetically recessive, and in another 100 years your kind will be nothing more than something to take the children to see at a zoo. Satan? You referring to your father? He was a liar and a thief from the beginning. He comes but to steal, kill, and deceive.
You are one f***ing crazy hateful black dude.
Karl

Wellington, OH

#163 Nov 27, 2012
Life is Good wrote:
<quoted text>
He is funny, and I will admit that if the discussion is racialized that he isn't so bad, its just that he has cited Iranian government propaganda hook line and sinker.
Dane Thorsen

AOL

#164 Nov 27, 2012
Kosmik wrote:
<quoted text>
You need to go back 8 years. It was the re-election of Bush that started us heading off the cliff.
Republicans never take responsibility for their failures.
GOP = Party of fiscal failure.
Hey relax! YOU won. Americans voted to ride out this whole Hate America Class Warfare thing for another four years. If you are lucky we can have another Civil War. Now that's something to get the Progressive Freak Fringe really excited. Lefties getting to kill every one who doesn't agree with their mission to degrade and devalue us all.
Yippeee.

“Don't trust the internet!”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#165 Nov 27, 2012
Karl wrote:
<quoted text>
They seem to be OK re-electing the City Council every time, and it took a criminal investigation to remove Kilpatrick from office.
http://www.detroitmi.gov/MayorsOffice/tabid/1...
Look, a black mayor
http://www.detroitmi.gov/CityCouncil/tabid/25...
Look, no whites on the city council
It isn't fair to say a minority is in charge in Detroit, because WHITES are a MINORITY IN DETROIT.
City Hall had no control over General Motors closing plants.

As far as I can tell, Kilpatrick was a real mess.

None of that means that any minorities approve of the Detroit mess overall.
Karl

Wellington, OH

#166 Nov 27, 2012
FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_General_...

GM only has one plant and its HQ in Detroit. I'm guessing some R&D might be there, but it's more likely to be up in Oakland County.

When a Republican Mayor is elected in Detroit and throws out all of the corruption, I will consider that the minorities are not in approval of the Detroit mess.
Karl

Wellington, OH

#167 Nov 27, 2012
FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
In fact, nothing was closed in Detroit and Chrysler has more plants in the city.

Kosmik

Since: Sep 10

Columbus, OH

#168 Nov 27, 2012
Dane Thorsen wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey relax! YOU won. Americans voted to ride out this whole Hate America Class Warfare thing for another four years. If you are lucky we can have another Civil War. Now that's something to get the Progressive Freak Fringe really excited. Lefties getting to kill every one who doesn't agree with their mission to degrade and devalue us all.
Yippeee.
You must be new around here. We all would have lost no matter who won that election.

You can throw out all this fake revolt talk, it's pretty common from you sore losers. You'll all get over it before one of you gets killed for your idiocy.
Lark

Blacklick, OH

#169 Nov 27, 2012
Kosmik wrote:
<quoted text>
You must be new around here. We all would have lost no matter who won that election.
You can throw out all this fake revolt talk, it's pretty common from you sore losers. You'll all get over it before one of you gets killed for your idiocy.
Wait! NO! I'm almost done sewing my general's uniform for wearing when we muster on the village green.
WiseAmerican

Columbus, OH

#170 Nov 27, 2012
Karl wrote:
<quoted text>
He is funny, and I will admit that if the discussion is racialized that he isn't so bad, its just that he has cited Iranian government propaganda hook line and sinker.
Where is any "Iranian" propaganda? I don't agree with the mooslim religion or their backwards treatment of women and blacks. They'll get no passes from me on those two fronts. And I'm not an NOI supporter either! I have my disagreements with them as well. Stop trying to put me in a box. I'm intellectually way beyond your comprehension and white world view.
WiseAmerican

Columbus, OH

#171 Nov 27, 2012
Life is Good wrote:
<quoted text>
Where did he say that? I'm no racist but WiseAmerican makes black people look crazy.
I make blacks look crazy? No, some blacks are crazy and I'm just pointing out the system that made them that way! There's answers to the ills of black failures and it all does boil down to a one stop shop reasoning.
Oliver

Mount Hope, OH

#172 Nov 27, 2012
WiseAmerican wrote:
<quoted text>Where is any "Iranian" propaganda? I don't agree with the mooslim religion or their backwards treatment of women and blacks. They'll get no passes from me on those two fronts. And I'm not an NOI supporter either! I have my disagreements with them as well. Stop trying to put me in a box. I'm intellectually way beyond your comprehension and white world view.
All I wanna know is do you have a big [email protected]?

Kosmik

Since: Sep 10

Columbus, OH

#173 Nov 27, 2012
Lark wrote:
<quoted text>
Wait! NO! I'm almost done sewing my general's uniform for wearing when we muster on the village green.
I've got a French field jacket and some British desert camo shirts. They were cheap and great for working outdoors in.
WiseAmerican

Columbus, OH

#174 Nov 27, 2012
Dane Thorsen wrote:
<quoted text>
America settled for nothing more than Obama and we must acknowledge that we are pathetic losers who prefer failure to any hope for success for our Country. This isn't a White or Minority thing. All races will suffer the same dismal out comes. We proved too stupid to handle self government and now Pelosi will make us all regret our political ignorance.
You will take it and deal with it! You're no one special that the people of this nation has to bow down and pay homage to your twisted racial mindset. Sit down and shut up! You're in control of nothing of importance. You hold no keys to the doors of power in America.
You let the brainwashing of a false American exceptionalism form your minute world view, a pathetic myopic look at the world.
Karl

Wellington, OH

#175 Nov 27, 2012
Kosmik wrote:
<quoted text>
I've got a French field jacket and some British desert camo shirts. They were cheap and great for working outdoors in.
I have a general's jacket...

From the Russian Army
WiseAmerican

Columbus, OH

#176 Nov 27, 2012
Karl wrote:
<quoted text>
Minorities are OK with failure when a minority is in charge. Look at Detroit.
We are not a minority. That is a misnomer. You are the minority and so is your ideology. Did the election teach you anything? Fox does a good job of dumbing down it's loyal viewers.
Karl

Wellington, OH

#177 Nov 27, 2012
WiseAmerican wrote:
<quoted text>You will take it and deal with it! You're no one special that the people of this nation has to bow down and pay homage to your twisted racial mindset. Sit down and shut up! You're in control of nothing of importance. You hold no keys to the doors of power in America.
You let the brainwashing of a false American exceptionalism form your minute world view, a pathetic myopic look at the world.
Marxism informs all of your worldview
Karl

Wellington, OH

#178 Nov 27, 2012
WiseAmerican wrote:
<quoted text>You will take it and deal with it! You're no one special that the people of this nation has to bow down and pay homage to your twisted racial mindset. Sit down and shut up! You're in control of nothing of importance. You hold no keys to the doors of power in America.
And though you keep a good act at it, the real WISEAMERICAN is registered. Your just the understudy that services the real WA after work.
WiseAmerican

Columbus, OH

#179 Nov 27, 2012
Life is Good wrote:
<quoted text>
Hahahahahahaha! "Corporations are people my friend!" And you call me crazy?
Karl

Wellington, OH

#180 Nov 27, 2012
WiseAmerican wrote:
<quoted text>Where is any "Iranian" propaganda? I don't agree with the mooslim religion or their backwards treatment of women and blacks. They'll get no passes from me on those two fronts. And I'm not an NOI supporter either! I have my disagreements with them as well. Stop trying to put me in a box. I'm intellectually way beyond your comprehension and white world view.
Yet again, you are not the real WISEAMERICAN, who always says "mooslimb" and has defended Farrakhan.
Karl

Wellington, OH

#181 Nov 27, 2012
WiseAmerican wrote:
<quoted text>Hahahahahahaha! "Corporations are people my friend!" And you call me crazy?
What does a corporation employ, people. The statement is accurate.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why Does Donald Trump Tell So Many Lies? 20 min Chris 69
What Has Happened To America? 49 min Escondito 49
Flynn Pleads Guilty 52 min 404 not found 567
Problem at the Sealy Goodwill, AT 2202 Highway ... 56 min 404 not found 5
News Horse, rider die after collision with car | The... (Nov '09) 1 hr fat tired old and... 132
Dems in disarray- Well, yeah! (Jun '17) 2 hr Reality Speaks 1,498
Ponder: Do you think Trump lets them skate? 2 hr Reality Speaks 127

Columbus Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Columbus Mortgages