Understanding the angry white mindset

“Don't trust the internet!”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#141 Nov 27, 2012
Jfa wrote:
<quoted text>
He cited figures that are NOI members, and openly admitted that he wants to see whites eradicated from the earth
I don't know what NOI is.

And I didn't see anything that WA posted that "admits" that he wants to see whites eradicated from the earth.
KMH

Akron, OH

#142 Nov 27, 2012
Life is Good wrote:
<quoted text>
Where did he say that? I'm no racist but WiseAmerican makes black people look crazy.
He also cited this woman (this blog is from a liberal)
http://robertlindsay.wordpress.com/2010/10/03...
Life is Good

Mount Hope, OH

#143 Nov 27, 2012
KMH wrote:
<quoted text>
omg!! That some crazy crap!
KMH

Akron, OH

#144 Nov 27, 2012
FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know what NOI is.
And I didn't see anything that WA posted that "admits" that he wants to see whites eradicated from the earth.
Nation of Islam

Louis Farrakhan
KMH

Akron, OH

#145 Nov 27, 2012
Life is Good wrote:
<quoted text>
omg!! That some crazy crap!
It's funny until you realize that people actually believe it and get paid for it.

This is what happens when you get stuck inside a university with tenure, imagine what George would be like if he was Dean of Conservative Studies at a university.

Location hidden

#146 Nov 27, 2012
Jfa wrote:
<quoted text>
"Any white that doesn't accept being inferior is a racist"
That's all we hear from you, RACE TRAITOR
I believe that is what you hear.

Nonetheless, it is not what I have ever said.
KMH

Akron, OH

#147 Nov 27, 2012
FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe that is what you hear.
Nonetheless, it is not what I have ever said.
Yet I have heard from many blacks that the GOP hates them, but I have never heard a GOP politican say openly that they hate blacks.

Location hidden

#148 Nov 27, 2012
KMH wrote:
<quoted text>
Yet I have heard from many blacks that the GOP hates them, but I have never heard a GOP politican say openly that they hate blacks.
A point, perhaps. But, the GOP has a lot of actions (policies supported or opposed, and so forth) by which to arrive at that conclusion.

What have I done to indicate that white men who do not accept themselves as inferior are racist?
KMH

Akron, OH

#149 Nov 27, 2012
FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
A point, perhaps. But, the GOP has a lot of actions (policies supported or opposed, and so forth) by which to arrive at that conclusion.
What have I done to indicate that white men who do not accept themselves as inferior are racist?
You don't call out WISEAMERICAN for being a Farrakhan supporter.

When he starts dumping out the opinions of a fringe shrink who claims that people give chocolates on Valentines Day because they are subconsciously desiring to have the virility of a black male, and then claims that whites are freaks of nature headed for extinction, what do you expect will happen.

Location hidden

#150 Nov 27, 2012
KMH wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't call out WISEAMERICAN for being a Farrakhan supporter.
When he starts dumping out the opinions of a fringe shrink who claims that people give chocolates on Valentines Day because they are subconsciously desiring to have the virility of a black male, and then claims that whites are freaks of nature headed for extinction, what do you expect will happen.
And this equates to believing that any white men who don't agree that they are inferior must be racist.

Actually, WA brought in a range of definitions from a variety of authors.

Not entirely clear how this makes him a Farrakhan supporter.
KMH

Akron, OH

#151 Nov 27, 2012
FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
And this equates to believing that any white men who don't agree that they are inferior must be racist.
Actually, WA brought in a range of definitions from a variety of authors.
Not entirely clear how this makes him a Farrakhan supporter.
Every one of the authors was a Africentrist black nationalist.

It's akin to me bringning in some Neo-Nazis with degrees and then saying that the financial system is all an evil Jewish conspiracy.

Or we could just look at Iranian state propaganda, which WA has cited before, and find some Islamists saying that.

The message is bogus, the messenger is worse.

If it is wrong in liberal thought to consider gays as mentally ill, then it should be the same for conservatives.

Location hidden

#152 Nov 27, 2012
KMH wrote:
<quoted text>
Every one of the authors was a Africentrist black nationalist.
It's akin to me bringning in some Neo-Nazis with degrees and then saying that the financial system is all an evil Jewish conspiracy.
Or we could just look at Iranian state propaganda, which WA has cited before, and find some Islamists saying that.
The message is bogus, the messenger is worse.
If it is wrong in liberal thought to consider gays as mentally ill, then it should be the same for conservatives.
You are right. It is wrong for conservatives to consider gays mentally ill.

But--I don't see how anyone is presenting you with a choice between admitting inferiority or being called a racist.

Columbus, OH

#153 Nov 27, 2012
Jfa wrote:
<quoted text>
That woman also says that whites forced homosexuality onto blacks.
Of course Progressive Ohioan would be ignorant of that.
http://www.spunk.org/texts/pubs/lr/sp001715/i...
WHEN YOU TELL ME OPENLY THAT MY ANNIHILATION IS INEVITABLE, DON'T BE SURPRISED AT WHAT I RESPOND WITH
WISEAMERICAN IS THE LOWEST FORM OF LIFE ON THIS EARTH AND THE MINION OF SATAN
What is the "lowest" form of life on this planet, Einstein? Is it a worm, or a virus maybe? Even a virus has the ability to overcome and adapt to new forms of medicines that could kill it! Are you even a tad bit more "intelligent" than a germ? I think not! You cannot adapt or overcome. You are genetically recessive, and in another 100 years your kind will be nothing more than something to take the children to see at a zoo. Satan? You referring to your father? He was a liar and a thief from the beginning. He comes but to steal, kill, and deceive.

Columbus, OH

#154 Nov 27, 2012
KMH wrote:
<quoted text>
That is NOT Dr. Welsings words or her work! It's false statements that were taken from another person. The words don't even fit her style of presentation!!! You are a liar.

Columbus, OH

#155 Nov 27, 2012
KMH wrote:
<quoted text>
Unspoken acknowledgement!!! Wink and a nod, if you will.
Dane Thorsen

AOL

#157 Nov 27, 2012
Kinch wrote:
<quoted text>Kind of like the Chicago black establishment and their knowledge of Bathhouse Barry's proclivities?
America settled for nothing more than Obama and we must acknowledge that we are pathetic losers who prefer failure to any hope for success for our Country. This isn't a White or Minority thing. All races will suffer the same dismal out comes. We proved too stupid to handle self government and now Pelosi will make us all regret our political ignorance.

Kosmik

Since: Sep 10

Columbus, OH

#158 Nov 27, 2012
Dane Thorsen wrote:
<quoted text>
America settled for nothing more than Obama and we must acknowledge that we are pathetic losers who prefer failure to any hope for success for our Country. This isn't a White or Minority thing. All races will suffer the same dismal out comes. We proved too stupid to handle self government and now Pelosi will make us all regret our political ignorance.
You need to go back 8 years. It was the re-election of Bush that started us heading off the cliff.

Republicans never take responsibility for their failures.

GOP = Party of fiscal failure.
Karl

Akron, OH

#159 Nov 27, 2012
Dane Thorsen wrote:
<quoted text>
Minorities are OK with failure when a minority is in charge. Look at Detroit.

Location hidden

#160 Nov 27, 2012
Karl wrote:
<quoted text>
Minorities are OK with failure when a minority is in charge. Look at Detroit.
I don't know any minorities are OK with the status of Detroit.

And considering the economic basis of Detroit, it is hardly fair to say that a minority is in charge.
Karl

Wellington, OH

#161 Nov 27, 2012
FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know any minorities are OK with the status of Detroit.
And considering the economic basis of Detroit, it is hardly fair to say that a minority is in charge.
They seem to be OK re-electing the City Council every time, and it took a criminal investigation to remove Kilpatrick from office.

http://www.detroitmi.gov/MayorsOffice/tabid/1...

Look, a black mayor

http://www.detroitmi.gov/CityCouncil/tabid/25...

Look, no whites on the city council

It isn't fair to say a minority is in charge in Detroit, because WHITES are a MINORITY IN DETROIT.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Republican Politicians have Courted Rascism FOR... 1 min d pants 64
Why Ask about Obama? America has Only One Presi... 1 hr Reality Speaks 60
Kim Jong Un vs da Donald 1 hr Reality Speaks 24
News NFL suspends Cowboysa Ezekiel Elliott for six g... 1 hr Reality Speaks 4
columbus homecoming commitee 4 hr Just Asking 2
Dems in disarray- Well, yeah! 10 hr GI Jane 1,237
Trump Promotes Violence 14 hr Reality Speaks 14

Columbus Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance