Understanding the angry white mindset
Happy Chanukah

Mount Hope, OH

#96 Nov 26, 2012
Kosmik wrote:
<quoted text>
So you want to go back to the mid 1800's? Sorry Bob, we've made lots of progress since then. There were many economic 'panics' and mini-depressions leading up to the Great one.
As far as nativity scenes, churches are free to have them. How would you feel about city hall displaying a menorah to commemorate Hanukkah?
You're longing for something idealistic that was never the reality you believe it was. Father Knows Best was just a tv show, not a true portrait of the average American family.
http://www.washingtonpost.com/local/the-light...

“Don't trust the internet!”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#99 Nov 26, 2012
spearchucker jones wrote:
<quoted text>We'd simply never step inside again. We have everything we need outside of 270, including four of the nine hospitals in the county.
Jobs.

Kosmik

Since: Sep 10

Columbus, OH

#100 Nov 26, 2012
Happy Chanukah wrote:
No wonder the Muslim Brotherhood hates Obama.

Location hidden

#101 Nov 26, 2012
Karl wrote:
<quoted text>
My great grandfather came from Ireland, he was a drunk, I fear that is how Prohibition got started, or perhaps it was the Italians.
Women.

Location hidden

#102 Nov 26, 2012
WiseAmerican wrote:
<quoted text>
I am a f**king idiot
I am not the real WISEAMERICAN
Duh, we knew that, Karl.
Enzyte Bob

Blacklick, OH

#103 Nov 26, 2012
Happy Chanukah wrote:
There should be nothing more offensive to Christians than this mockery of the holiday. Making such a big deal of such a minor holiday on the second biggest holiday for all Christians is nothing more than a big FU to Christians if you ask me. It would be like Christians demanding a holiday for St. Simon of Steubenville on the same day of Rosh Hashana.

Another example of the Jews wanting to destroy our traditions, if you ask me. But you aren't allowed to tell the truth in our Orwellian nation.

Respect is a two way street.

Location hidden

#104 Nov 26, 2012
Enzyte Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
As I said in another post, I discourage the women in the family to go to Eastland alone. I'm not necessarily proud of it, but I'm not not proud of it, either. You have to look out for your own and you never know when some nut picks your loved one to be their victim. I'm sure I'm not the only one who has told them to stay away from there.
You are correct that most people are going to be just fine ... but that percentage that isn't ruins it for the rest.
Weenie!

I go there pretty regularly. It isn't overrun with teenie-boppers who have too much allowance to spend. Parking is easily available.

I have never had any reason to feel unsafe there.
Happy Ramadan

Mount Hope, OH

#105 Nov 26, 2012
Kosmik wrote:
<quoted text>
No wonder the Muslim Brotherhood hates Obama.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/08/10/obam...
Spookstillhere f trolls

Toledo, OH

#106 Nov 26, 2012
Enzyte Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
We said a little prayer in public school before lunch circa 1969 through 1974. We also had Christmas gift exchanges before the malcontents imposed Cultural Marxism on society.
Where I went we had a prayer and pledge of Allegiance every morning. Christmas gift exchange which the only one that didn't participate was the Jehovah witness family.
Enzyte Bob

Blacklick, OH

#107 Nov 26, 2012
FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
Weenie!
I go there pretty regularly. It isn't overrun with teenie-boppers who have too much allowance to spend. Parking is easily available.
I have never had any reason to feel unsafe there.
I look at Eastland like I look at Manhattan. As long as there are people there, I feel fine. On lonely days or nights when there isn't much shopping going on, I do make sure nobody is around me that looks like they're going to be a risk. Nevertheless, there have already been two or three shootings there. Any woman who goes there alone during non peak times has to be crazy.
Enzyte Bob

Blacklick, OH

#108 Nov 26, 2012
Spookstillhere f trolls wrote:
<quoted text>
Where I went we had a prayer and pledge of Allegiance every morning. Christmas gift exchange which the only one that didn't participate was the Jehovah witness family.
We also had the pledge. But that was in an era before the Cultural Marxists like Reader infiltrated our government.

At this point in my life, I don't care. My life is good. But it's good for children to have this imagery reinforced. Anybody who doesnt't think so is only kidding himself.

Location hidden

#110 Nov 26, 2012
Enzyte Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
We also had the pledge. But that was in an era before the Cultural Marxists like Reader infiltrated our government.
At this point in my life, I don't care. My life is good. But it's good for children to have this imagery reinforced. Anybody who doesnt't think so is only kidding himself.
We also had the pledge, although with the beginning of the Vietnam War and the antidraft movement, by the time I reached high school there were many who were beginning to consider what might be rational limits to patriotism.

No prayers in my school growing up. Cleveland Heights was demographically similar to Bexley. We respected one another's beliefs.

Location hidden

#111 Nov 26, 2012
spearchucker jones wrote:
<quoted text>When given the choice between operating inside the cage or outside, the employers will choose outside every time. My office would have to move about 300 yards from one office park to another, across the freeway. Not a tremendous undertaking.
Don't see the two largest employers packing up and moving out. That would be the State of Ohio and The Ohio State University.

But what are you getting out of this little fantasy.

Nobody is seceding from the US. Nobody is going to build a wall around Columbus.

Maybe it's time to stop trying to run away from problems and face them.
Enzyte Bob

Blacklick, OH

#112 Nov 26, 2012
FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't see the two largest employers packing up and moving out. That would be the State of Ohio and The Ohio State University.
But what are you getting out of this little fantasy.
Nobody is seceding from the US. Nobody is going to build a wall around Columbus.
Maybe it's time to stop trying to run away from problems and face them.
I told you my wall (on a trial basis) would be just the stuff east of I-71. The wall is practically complete, with some minor enhancements it can be pretty effective. Besides, Easton will sit within the wall, so there will be plenty of recreational activities for the hoodrats. Plenty of stuff to deface with grafiti and loot.

Location hidden

#113 Nov 26, 2012
Enzyte Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
I told you my wall (on a trial basis) would be just the stuff east of I-71. The wall is practically complete, with some minor enhancements it can be pretty effective. Besides, Easton will sit within the wall, so there will be plenty of recreational activities for the hoodrats. Plenty of stuff to deface with grafiti and loot.
Bob--you have been running on an exceptionally ugly streak just lately.

Everything OK with you?

Kosmik

Since: Sep 10

Columbus, OH

#114 Nov 26, 2012
Happy Ramadan wrote:
Well, that's two religions he's placated, who's next?
Enzyte Bob

Blacklick, OH

#115 Nov 26, 2012
FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
Bob--you have been running on an exceptionally ugly streak just lately.
Everything OK with you?
The truth can be ugly sometimes, but can you deny the substance of what I write? Jewish anarchists have conducted a quiet pogrom against Christianity in this country, just as they did all over Eastern Europe.

Cultural Marxism allowed you to embrace hedonism to your heart's content, but can you honestly say the US is better than it used to be? Russia sure isn't.

Location hidden

#116 Nov 26, 2012
Enzyte Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
The truth can be ugly sometimes, but can you deny the substance of what I write? Jewish anarchists have conducted a quiet pogrom against Christianity in this country, just as they did all over Eastern Europe.
Cultural Marxism allowed you to embrace hedonism to your heart's content, but can you honestly say the US is better than it used to be? Russia sure isn't.
I deny the substance of what you say every day and twice on Sundays.

But that doesn't change the fact that you have really been on a tear her just lately. What's up?
FKA aka Lucy

Mount Hope, OH

#117 Nov 26, 2012

Since: Oct 11

Nashport, OH

#118 Nov 27, 2012
Products of malignant white ethnocentrism:

Racism, sexism, homophobia, genocide, misogyny, bigotry, war, hate, anger, assasination, intolerance, narrow-mindedness, slavery, rape, infantilism, barbarianism, decimation, carnage, apartheid, inequality, subjugation, imperialism, The Holocaust, delinquence, disfigurement, anathema, repugnance, revulsion

and many, many more versions of hate. The angry white male is the true cancer of society.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Should the GOP cut its loses? 1 hr MarkJ- 986
Xenos Christian Fellowship is a CULT! (Jul '12) 2 hr Former Xenoid 1,360
No Life, But Topix. 2 hr in ur toothless g... 28
SC clown sightins being taken seriously. 2 hr in ur toothless g... 13
News White students disproportionately use Ohio scho... 2 hr d pants 11
Trump the Liar 2 hr UTrashy 948
Huma done with Weiner 4 hr Free Pizza 4 U 4

Columbus Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance