“The One! The Only! RUKiddingme”

Since: Dec 08

Jersey, Baby!

#71 Jul 23, 2013
-The-Artist- wrote:
<quoted text>
Zimmerman is as African as Obama is.
If not more, considering that Obama's "African" ancestry is mostly Arab.
Not only are you a liar, you are also ignorant.

But you already knew that.

“The One! The Only! RUKiddingme”

Since: Dec 08

Jersey, Baby!

#72 Jul 23, 2013
O Malarkey wrote:
<quoted text>
Your kid still lost. Big time.
Let's hope you ponder that as you burn in the fires of Hell for all eternity.

“The One! The Only! RUKiddingme”

Since: Dec 08

Jersey, Baby!

#73 Jul 23, 2013
Free Pizza 4 U wrote:
<quoted text>
hahahahaha
Actually, Zimmerman is more black than Obama.
Obama is 50% Caucasian from his mother's side and 43.75% Arabic and 6.25% African Negro from his father's side.
But you knew that.
Why are you crackers distancing yourselves from Zimmerman now?

He's yours. We don't want him. He's not black. And Barack Obama is not an Arab. You tried to claim before that because there is an Arab population in the port city of Mombasa, all Kenyans are Arab. This is simply not true and you were schooled on this before. This is akin to stating that because there are farm animals in Columbus that all Columbusites are farm animals... but in your case, we'll make an exception.

Now pipe down and stop lying, pizzaboy.
They cannot kill a Spook

Detroit, MI

#74 Jul 23, 2013
RU_Kiddingme wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's hope you ponder that as you burn in the fires of Hell for all eternity.
Zimmerman won't be in hell, he is a godly man, after all he sent Trayvon to meet Jesus.
They cannot kill a Spook

Detroit, MI

#75 Jul 23, 2013
RU_Kiddingme wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are you crackers distancing yourselves from Zimmerman now?
He's yours. We don't want him. He's not black. And Barack Obama is not an Arab. You tried to claim before that because there is an Arab population in the port city of Mombasa, all Kenyans are Arab. This is simply not true and you were schooled on this before. This is akin to stating that because there are farm animals in Columbus that all Columbusites are farm animals... but in your case, we'll make an exception.
Now pipe down and stop lying, pizzaboy.
What is blue, black, green, yellow and red?

Trayvons mom at the funeral.
Storm Warning

De Forest, WI

#76 Jul 23, 2013
RU_Kiddingme wrote:
Right. Like his handlers didn't stage that.
It's amazing what you come up with when you drag a $20 bill through a trailer park on a fishing line.
Trailer park ? wonder how that 20 would do in da projects
They cannot kill a Spook

Detroit, MI

#77 Jul 23, 2013
What is the difference between a pile.of.dog sh1t and Trayvon?
The decomposition rate.

“The One! The Only! RUKiddingme”

Since: Dec 08

Jersey, Baby!

#78 Jul 23, 2013
They cannot kill a Spook wrote:
What is the difference between a pile.of.dog sh1t and Trayvon?
The decomposition rate.
I hope you enjoy Hell and get to see it soon.
Storm Warning

De Forest, WI

#79 Jul 23, 2013
Hell is having a healthy nation being destroyed by your sub human scum
They cannot kill a Spook

Detroit, MI

#80 Jul 23, 2013
RU_Kiddingme wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope you enjoy Hell and get to see it soon.
I will not be.going to hell, I didn't vote for.Obama.

“Hereeeeee'ssss UR Pizza”

Since: May 13

Columbus, OH

#81 Jul 24, 2013
RU_Kiddingme wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are you crackers distancing yourselves from Zimmerman now?
He's yours. We don't want him. He's not black. And Barack Obama is not an Arab. You tried to claim before that because there is an Arab population in the port city of Mombasa, all Kenyans are Arab. This is simply not true and you were schooled on this before. This is akin to stating that because there are farm animals in Columbus that all Columbusites are farm animals... but in your case, we'll make an exception.
Now pipe down and stop lying, pizzaboy.
Why do you libatards all hate Black Peruvian Democrats?

Why are ALL you folks such racists?

Why are you ashamed of our first ragboy POTUS?

hahahhaahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahaha

“Bullsh*% Detector Enabled”

Since: Dec 08

Brooklyn, New York

#82 Jul 24, 2013
Big Johnson wrote:
<quoted text>If he does not cure cancer next week I will be disappointed.
First he'll attack the economy...Then gun control...Speaking of that, where is the NRA with the "killed a n#%%# and got away with it" trophy? Maybe that's a private ceremony for Zimmerman.

“Bullsh*% Detector Enabled”

Since: Dec 08

Brooklyn, New York

#83 Jul 24, 2013
-The-Artist- wrote:
<quoted text>Why are you such a racist?
Hating rednecks is not racist.

Why are you such a dumbass?

Since: Jun 13

Hilliard, OH

#84 Jul 24, 2013
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
First he'll attack the economy...Then gun control...Speaking of that, where is the NRA with the "killed a n#%%# and got away with it" trophy? Maybe that's a private ceremony for Zimmerman.
If you knew anything about black history, you'd realize how moronic you sound regarding the NRA.

“Bullsh*% Detector Enabled”

Since: Dec 08

Brooklyn, New York

#85 Jul 24, 2013
RU_Kiddingme wrote:
<quoted text>I hope you enjoy Hell and get to see it soon.
Typical keyboard commando coward.

His parents basement is his only friend.

Since: Jun 13

Hilliard, OH

#86 Jul 24, 2013
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
Hating rednecks is not racist.
Why are you such a dumbass?
If that's the case than neither is hating "n-words."

“Bullsh*% Detector Enabled”

Since: Dec 08

Brooklyn, New York

#87 Jul 24, 2013
Diamond Eugene wrote:
<quoted text>If that's the case than neither is hating "n-words."
Why do you think I care about what you hate?

You're an insignificant cave monkey with no job. Worthless piece of shit redneck sponging off of the American tax payer.

“Tenured Marxist Radical”

Since: Jan 13

Ivy League-ISIS

#88 Jul 24, 2013
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
Hating rednecks is not racist.
Why are you such a dumbass?
Hating ghetto filth is not racist.

(Does anyone think a single forum leftist would say the above is not "racist")

So who is the dumbass?

Karl or Rhino???

“Tenured Marxist Radical”

Since: Jan 13

Ivy League-ISIS

#89 Jul 24, 2013
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you think I care about what you hate?
You're an insignificant cave monkey with no job. Worthless piece of shit redneck sponging off of the American tax payer.
You hate white people that aren't self-hating...we get it...now shut your racist trap.

Since: Jun 13

Hilliard, OH

#90 Jul 24, 2013
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you think I care about what you hate?
You're an insignificant cave monkey with no job. Worthless piece of shit redneck sponging off of the American tax payer.
Where's your job, booner? We've seen you on here posting 30 to 40 times in an eight hour period from a "job site" 700 miles from Brooklyn...or so you say. We see the alleged "lawyers" from Akron here all day. What about their jobs? Do they practice in night court?
You need to realize that we all see through your sad case of projection.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
2 magical days until Christmas 18 min Big Papa Tea 62
Merry Christmas everybody 2 hr Duke for Mayor 17
COPS lives MATTER 2 hr Duke for Mayor 133
Is Barack Obama Doing a Good Job as President? (Aug '13) 4 hr Pope Che Reagan C... 4,912
The Middle East 4 hr d pantz 34
Police ID man found fatally stabbed in North Si... 5 hr now hey 4
Joe Cocker is dead. 7 hr Duke for Mayor 47
Columbus Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Columbus News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Columbus

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 10:45 am PST

NFL10:45AM
One Preview: Steelers could ride 'Triplets' to division title
ESPN10:56 AM
Pettine: Manziel will get chance to compete
NBC Sports11:18 AM
Rookie Shaw excited about chance to start for Browns - NBC Sports
NFL11:45 AM
Injury roundup: A.J. Green misses Bengals practice
NBC Sports 1:46 PM
Mike Pettine: Our first-round picks aren't busts