Big Janet Napolitano for AG?

Big Janet Napolitano for AG?

Posted in the Columbus Forum

“animis opibusque parati”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#1 Nov 8, 2012
Oh...hell, no.

http://washingtonexaminer.com/napolitano-floa...

The second term game of Obama cabinet musical chairs kicked into high gear Thursday when Attorney General Eric Holder suggested that he might leave soon. He would join Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, Treasury Secretary Tim Geither and Transportation Secretary Ray LaHood on the exit list.

Names immediately surfaced of those who might replace Holder including Homeland Security Secretary Janet Napolitano, who has steered her department through controversial issues and come out generally unscathed.

Senate sources said that she would be a good pick for Obama since she has years of experience in the area and is generally well regarded in Congress.

According to a post-election report from the international law firm SNR Denton, other potential attorney general candidates include Massachusetts Gov. Deval Patrick, Illinois Attorney General Lisa Madigan, and Sens. Claire McCaskill of Missouri, Sheldon Whitehouse of Rhode Island and Amy Klobuchar of Minnesota.
Karl

Sugarcreek, OH

#2 Nov 8, 2012
Big Sis?

Hell no
DSM Local

Ankeny, IA

#3 Nov 8, 2012
a greek why?
Karl

Sharon Center, OH

#4 Nov 8, 2012
DSM Local wrote:
a greek why?
Better to bankrupt you with my dear

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sean Hannity 14 min Pope Che Reagan C... 32
The Comey Interview 18 min Let Freedom Ring 135
Dewiney ON Taylor ? 36 min 404 not found 10
Hi im Holly Hylton Your Local Racist Starbucks ... 38 min Reality Speaks 52
Arrogant 911 Operator and Pigs Let Kyle Plush Die 54 min Pigs Get No Respect 10
Hi. I'm Holly Hylton and I was just doing my jo... 1 hr Reality Speaks 8
Keep Scott Pruitt But Only at Min Wage Salary! 2 hr Reality Speaks 24

Columbus Jobs

Personal Finance

Columbus Mortgages