now now hey

Columbus, OH

#1 Apr 19, 2013
McDonalds be habbins somes problims
http://online.wsj.com/article/SB1000142412788...

Maybe a re-branding is in order to say McCongos


Notice State Farm lately? Adds going 365black and 3C Bodyshops calling them 'snake farm'

“Paper Or Plastic?”

Since: Nov 11

Albakoikee

#3 Apr 20, 2013
Hmmm, the customer isn't always right,lmao.

-Clayton Bigsby

Since: Apr 13

Hilliard, OH

#4 Apr 20, 2013
rowdy01 wrote:
Hmmm, the customer isn't always right,lmao.
Not at McDonald's. According to their advertising, all their customers are black.

“Paper Or Plastic?”

Since: Nov 11

Albakoikee

#5 Apr 20, 2013
I like the 3C bodyshop commercials. Mr. Juniper speaks the truth!

-Clayton Bigsby

Since: Apr 13

Hilliard, OH

#6 Apr 20, 2013
rowdy01 wrote:
I like the 3C bodyshop commercials. Mr. Juniper speaks the truth!
I agree. Insurance companies are as slimy as they come. 20 years ago my car was hit in the back and the other driver was cited. Her insurance was with Nationwide and they tried to kiss it off with a check for $800 (the car was three years old with a book value of about $7000.)
I took it to two shops, both of which pronounced it totaled due to frame damage. It took a lawyer and a year to get my settlement from Nationwide.

“Paper Or Plastic?”

Since: Nov 11

Albakoikee

#7 Apr 20, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>I agree. Insurance companies are as slimy as they come. 20 years ago my car was hit in the back and the other driver was cited. Her insurance was with Nationwide and they tried to kiss it off with a check for $800 (the car was three years old with a book value of about $7000.)
I took it to two shops, both of which pronounced it totaled due to frame damage. It took a lawyer and a year to get my settlement from Nationwide.
I've been with Grange Mutual for most of my adult life. Never had a minute's problem with a claim.

-Clayton Bigsby

Since: Apr 13

Hilliard, OH

#8 Apr 20, 2013
rowdy01 wrote:
<quoted text>
I've been with Grange Mutual for most of my adult life. Never had a minute's problem with a claim.
I've been with Farmer's for 18 years and no issues. Before that, I had Allstate...the worst experiences ever, right down to getting payments credited, even when I had canceled checks in my hand.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Religion in our schools..... 4 min UTrashy 197
$125 BILLION Pentagon waste.. 10 min UTrashy 10
News America needs security, not the appearance thereof 10 min GrowUp 5
Trump does more NOT being President than Obama ... 19 min Duke for Mayor 5
Carson appointed to cabinet 20 min Duke for Mayor 30
Donald trying to save US $4billion already 21 min Elerby 101
Make America Great Again 31 min They cannot kill ... 388
OMG! Trump scores $50 Billion for Americans! 4 hr Reality Speaks 50

Columbus Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Columbus Mortgages