Two found shot to death in possible murder-suicide | The Columb...

Full story: Columbus Dispatch

Two bodies were found inside a North Side house early today in what may have been a murder-suicide. Homicide detectives were called to 1905 Denise Drive about 1 a.m. The victims were identified as Shawna Moseley, 39, and her husband William L. Moseley, 41, WBNS-10TV reported.

Comments (Page 2)

Showing posts 21 - 40 of72
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
The Great Ballzak

Kent, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2010

Judged:

who="anonymous"]shri nk wrote:
"Yeah. That's why I always advise my patients to take the kids out too."
Correct me if I'm wrong .. but are you say you honestly advise your patients to kill he whole family ! that's how im understanding it and that is rediculous and I feel you shouldn't even have the right to be advising people on their feelings

are you this stupid everyday? ever hear of sarcasm there Einstein?
Tcee

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2010

Judged:

They said on the news the children were picked up
by family members this morning. So they are in good hands. God be with them all
Curtis Scott

Rockmart, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2010

This is a shame and i am sadden for the family and the boys, i've known them both for so many years, i don't know how to even fathom this happening.
Curtis Scott

Rockmart, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2010

Judged:

To all those who decide to bust the chops of Aquaintence's comments, if you didn't know the man or his wife than keeps your comments to yourselves. I knew them personally, also have the balls to not hide behind fake names. NOONE IS EVER GOING TO KNOW WHAT WAS IN HIS HEAD OR HERS!!! Right now, as sad as it is, the children become the most important to focus on! So, many damn people so quick to judge someone else knowing their own closets is full of STUFF!! They were very close friends of mine and my family so reading quotes because someone is a butthole and wishes to poke at this is stupid! I am going to miss them both and so will their family!!
Jonathan

Grand Prairie, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2010

Judged:

Curtis Scott wrote:
To all those who decide to bust the chops of Aquaintence's comments, if you didn't know the man or his wife than keeps your comments to yourselves. I knew them personally, also have the balls to not hide behind fake names. NOONE IS EVER GOING TO KNOW WHAT WAS IN HIS HEAD OR HERS!!! Right now, as sad as it is, the children become the most important to focus on! So, many damn people so quick to judge someone else knowing their own closets is full of STUFF!! They were very close friends of mine and my family so reading quotes because someone is a butthole and wishes to poke at this is stupid! I am going to miss them both and so will their family!!
Sorry for your loss - totally agree .. IF you don't know them OR know anything about what they may have been going through then just STFU! Again - sorry for your loss.
Sam

Stone Mountain, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2010

Judged:

Why does this newspaper allow people to post comments to a story such as this?
Mitch

Cleveland, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2010

Judged:

Jonathan wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry for your loss - totally agree .. IF you don't know them OR know anything about what they may have been going through then just STFU! Again - sorry for your loss.
Nothing quite as touching as a heart-felt apology and an f-bomb in the same sentence.
Roger

Chillicothe, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2010

I guess everybody has a snapping point in there life. So sorry for the relatives and the kids. Sorry thing about this is the kids was in the house and will have to live with that for the rest of there lives.
Jina

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2010

Judged:

I was a very close friend of Shawnas and knew Bill as well. I just want to post my thoughts of Shawna. Shawna was a extremely remarkable person. She was the most thoughtful honest friend a person could have so full of life, funny and always tried to see the positive in every situation. It is amazing that people are stupid enough to post insensitive words about people that they did not know... Shawna was a wonderful mother and did everything she could for her three boys. They were her life.. Reading all these posts just upsets the people that knew her and I think if you did even come in contact with Shawna once in your life you would never forget her and know she is going to be greatly missed. The whole situation is a shock to those of us that knew them. So please if you want to be immature and post nasty thoughts... think twice cause tragedy can strike any of us still here...
Brobama 08

Grove City, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2010

Judged:

Sam wrote:
Why does this newspaper allow people to post comments to a story such as this?
Because the forum exists for comments,good or bad.If you're overly sensitive you might want to skip Topix.

It is a shame the guy didnt just off himself instead of killing the wife.I wonder what pissed him off to get him to do it.
will never understand

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2010

Real World wrote:
So sad to take your own lives and even worse, to have your children in the home when you do this. Their children will have that memory the rest of their lives.
I agree 100% with this statement. Why can't people seek Jesus and lean on him? He does not leave us nor forsake us. God Bless those children.
Topper

Marysville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2010

Judged:

Why do you allways assume the man killed the woman, then killed himself....
Maybe she killed him...
Maybe it was a suicide pact...she shot herself, he took the gun and shot himself....
Closing in

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2010

will never understand wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree 100% with this statement. Why can't people seek Jesus and lean on him? He does not leave us nor forsake us. God Bless those children.
Yeah why don't you do that, you smirking BONE COLLECTOR!
Someone

Delaware, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2010

Mitch.... they are all family to someone. Be respectful in the perspective that they both have families who are ripped apart in ways I hope you'll never have to imagine.

Prayers to their families and for God to comfort those during this time of loss.
JRW

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2010

Judged:

will never understand wrote:
<quoted text>
It seems an awful lot like he left someone or he would've stopped this murder.
mr ed

New Albany, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2010

Judged:

that street has not seen a snow plow...it is no wonder why school had to be closed an extra day...
A Grandpa

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2010

Judged:

Real World wrote:
So sad to take your own lives and even worse, to have your children in the home when you do this. Their children will have that memory the rest of their lives.
It is just awful. Glad this did not happen at the babysitter's place and glad the children were not physically harmed. How do you explain to a 3 year old this is why his buddy was not at the babysitters with him today? My grandson goes to the same babysitter. Pray for the children.
buckeye fan

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2010

WHAT???????
buckeye fan

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2010

Judged:

mr ed wrote:
that street has not seen a snow plow...it is no wonder why school had to be closed an extra day...
WHAT?????
Suni Banta

Chagrin Falls, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2010

What an incredibly selfish act. Now three children are without parents. Shawna also had a nineteen year old son. What a senseless tragedy.
I suppose people don't think of the effect their actions will have on those they loved in the heat of a passionate desperate moment.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 40 of72
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

46 Users are viewing the Columbus Forum right now

Search the Columbus Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Is Nevada rancher a freeloader? 14 min d pantz 183
JBThugwork 21 min yeah baby 1
What kind of God drowns 300 kids? 23 min OMG Those Poor Kids 15
220 marines died thanks to Obama! 26 min ChilliGal 8
why is chelsea clinton so ugly? 32 min ChilliGal 31
Pope Francis - Another Obama Failure! 42 min yeah baby 16
Man mowing South Side field finds body 45 min yeah baby 1
Congress Cost FYI 1 hr Pope Che Reagan Christ I 100
Bennett Smith gate stories from the victims poi... (May '13) 3 hr pastor of 1 1,983
•••
•••
•••
•••

Columbus Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance