Two found shot to death in possible murder-suicide | The Columb...

Full story: Columbus Dispatch

Two bodies were found inside a North Side house early today in what may have been a murder-suicide. Homicide detectives were called to 1905 Denise Drive about 1 a.m. The victims were identified as Shawna Moseley, 39, and her husband William L. Moseley, 41, WBNS-10TV reported.
Comments
1 - 20 of 72 Comments Last updated Sep 27, 2013
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Real World

Cincinnati, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2010

Judged:

So sad to take your own lives and even worse, to have your children in the home when you do this. Their children will have that memory the rest of their lives.

“I wake up and piss excellence”

Since: Nov 09

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2010

Man, those kids are gonna be messed up for the rest of their lives. I feel bad for them, they had to have heard the shots. Not good.
pondering

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2010

Judged:

At least they didn't take the childrens lives. You hear about full family homicides and suicides and you always wonder...Why did you have to take the children....?
acquaintence

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2010

Judged:

Bill never would have hurt those children. He adored them. They are all he ever talked about. It is completely incomprehnsible how this happened. He was an intelligent, easy going, respectable family man. There is more to this story, I am sure, that we don't know...probably never will. Never imagined in a million years he was capable of a murder/suicide.
arghh

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2010

Judged:

my condolences th her family and to the kids. such a shame to have their mother torn from them.
outraged

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2010

Judged:

My thoughts and prayers go out to their 2 children. What an awful way to loose your parents. I only hope they did not go in and see them in the bedroom. It is bad enough that they will no longer have their parents ... it would be worse if they have an image in their minds of their parents dead. I can only hope that some family members can take these children in to raise.

Such a sad story!
JRW

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2010

Judged:

acquaintence wrote:
Bill never would have hurt those children. He adored them. They are all he ever talked about. It is completely incomprehnsible how this happened. He was an intelligent, easy going, respectable family man. There is more to this story, I am sure, that we don't know...probably never will. Never imagined in a million years he was capable of a murder/suicide.
He would have never hurt those children but he murdered the woman that gave him those children and that he pledged his vows to?
Real World

Cincinnati, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2010

Judged:

acquaintence wrote:
Acquaintence - hopefully, there are family members that can take the children. This is all so very sad.
Beaver Cleaver

Kent, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2010

Judged:

who="whatever"]<q uoted text>
Pathetic troll is pathetic

thank you for your kind words, have a sunshiney day,,,twit
preacher man

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2010

Judged:

I knew this man well. I am totally stunned. Never in a million years could I imagine he was capable of such an act of violence. Obviously, something went tragically wrong. He and Shawna will be missed. May the good Lord heal the wounds of this tragedy for their entire families and especially for their children. A very sad ending for two special people.
Hmmm THE ORIGINAL

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2010

May God comfort and heal this family during this horrible tragedy! My prayer is that there are loving family members to take the children, so so, sad.
John

Zanesville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2010

Judged:

JRW wrote:
<quoted text>
He would have never hurt those children but he murdered the woman that gave him those children and that he pledged his vows to?
Aren't there other threads where you can be critical? My prayers go out to the children and to my friends who knew this family well. Suicides are awful and closure can be hard to come by.
Mary

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2010

Judged:

so sad. my prayers go to the family and the children.
Donna

Pataskala, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2010

I use to work with Shawna, she was a very sweet, kind and funny person, she will be greatly missed.
May God have mercy and give the family peace in their time of turmoil
tiredofbeingtire d

Binghamton, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2010

Judged:

acquaintence wrote:
But he did hurt his children, in ways that may never heal!

My thoughts and prayers go out to the entire family. I pray those children are raised by people who love them.
N STRIDER

Westerville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2010

Wow you wonder whats going on in some peoples head to do something like that with tour children in the next room and who made the call.God have mercy on this mans soul. Excuse me lord but that was a eslfish act if i ever seen one
Danno From Powell

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2010

Judged:

What a sad situation for all. I would certainly hope the children will be taken care of by relatives in a safe manner.

What is even sadder yet is the Dispatch will enable comments about a story dealing with death yet when it comes to the comments about our political system they believe themselves to be the arbitrator of what's relevant.
Mitch

Cleveland, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2010

Judged:

acquaintence wrote:
Sorry, but "intelligent, easy going, respectable, family" men do not MURDER their wives. It never fails, whenever one of these nut-jobs go koo-koo someone always chimes in about how they were good people.
extremely sad

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2010

Judged:

preacher man wrote:
I knew this man well. I am totally stunned. Never in a million years could I imagine he was capable of such an act of violence. Obviously, something went tragically wrong. He and Shawna will be missed. May the good Lord heal the wounds of this tragedy for their entire families and especially for their children. A very sad ending for two special people.
I agree with you "preacher man", we are neighbors of Bill and Shawna
Dee

Richardson, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2010

Judged:

Beaver Cleaver wrote:
who="whatever"]<q uoted text>
Pathetic troll is pathetic
thank you for your kind words, have a sunshiney day,,,twit
Textbook example of someone who is so miserable with their own life that they need to be ugly to people that have had a tragedy. I really pity you, if you do a deep gut check and are honest with yourself, you will realize what a unhappy, pityful life you have. I am sad for you & for those in your life around you........you are probably ugly to those you love also. Pity.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

33 Users are viewing the Columbus Forum right now

Search the Columbus Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Obama seen as threat to Constitution 15 min Lunchtime Observer 32
Lois Lerner linked to another erased hard drive 2 hr Male 90
Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 2 hr Pops 29,188
Bennett Smith gate stories from the victims poi... (May '13) 4 hr Interesting 2,218
A McDefecation Burger 4 hr yeah baby yeah 1
blaze aka daydream aka smiles aka Rachael Jarvis 12 hr foster 7
Judge rules that 18-year-old is competent to st... 14 hr They cannot kill a Spook 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Columbus Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••