The meeting of the minds....environmental facts

Posted in the Columbus Forum

“PLANET EARTH”

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#1 Mar 31, 2014
http://www.bbc.com/news/science-environment-2...

The planet...it's changing....
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#2 Mar 31, 2014
BizzyBee wrote:
http://www.bbc.com/news/scienc e-environment-26810559?ocid=gl obal_bbccom_email_31032014_top +news+stories
The planet...it's changing....
and it never quits changing.

Called Mother Nature.

Wonder why science is ignoring the 300 annual ring stumps of trees buried under ice?

those trees grew to 300 years old under a different climate.

debunking man made global warming.

what happened?

“PLANET EARTH”

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#3 Mar 31, 2014
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
and it never quits changing.
Called Mother Nature.
Wonder why science is ignoring the 300 annual ring stumps of trees buried under ice?
those trees grew to 300 years old under a different climate.
debunking man made global warming.
what happened?
Good morning my dear!
Getting the boat and fishing gear ready?

When they say global warming, they mean......
The planet goes through 20 year cycles, from one extreme to the other. It's been that way forever. However, the earths surface and waters are warming causing the glaciers to melt from underneath, from the waters flowing below them......it's complicated.....it can cause droughts, crops yields, etc. depending where you live.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#4 Mar 31, 2014
BizzyBee wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning my dear!
Getting the boat and fishing gear ready?
When they say global warming, they mean......
The planet goes through 20 year cycles, from one extreme to the other. It's been that way forever. However, the earths surface and waters are warming causing the glaciers to melt from underneath, from the waters flowing below them......it's complicated.....it can cause droughts, crops yields, etc. depending where you live.
the boat is in storage still. Normal is that tax day is Lake Erie for diehards.

Lake Erie is not warming....fact check by ice. warming indicates liquid, and you don't have to drill holes to reach liquid in warming.

I am looking forward to the normal cycle called Summer......that is when it is hotter than winter or spring.

“PLANET EARTH”

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#5 Mar 31, 2014
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
the boat is in storage still. Normal is that tax day is Lake Erie for diehards.
Lake Erie is not warming....fact check by ice. warming indicates liquid, and you don't have to drill holes to reach liquid in warming.
I am looking forward to the normal cycle called Summer......that is when it is hotter than winter or spring.
I don't think there a Normal season anymore. Lol
Everyday is a rude awakening.....
Did you ever troll for walleye?

“PLANET EARTH”

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#6 Mar 31, 2014
There is a normal^^^^^^
Oy
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#8 Mar 31, 2014
BizzyBee wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think there a Normal season anymore. Lol
Everyday is a rude awakening.....
Did you ever troll for walleye?
Yes trolling for walleye I do frequently.

Having autopilot installed on boat as I speak so I can troll for walleyes by myself. Set a GPS waypoint excursion, and the computer drives the boat.
radar keeps you away from objects in path.

cool stuff.....Raymarine....look it up. EV 200 autopilot is what is being installed, and new GPS fishfinder radar package A78 wifi.

Amazing the entire system costs what 20 years ago just a fishfinder did.

Also this winter killed the cockpit cover, and having new canvas made for entire boat.

I can't start boat engine until threat of freeze is gone. 2014 looks like May is that, and 2013 it was mid April.
Mothers day is the generic date people launch boats to be docked for summer.

“PLANET EARTH”

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#9 Mar 31, 2014
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes trolling for walleye I do frequently.
Having autopilot installed on boat as I speak so I can troll for walleyes by myself. Set a GPS waypoint excursion, and the computer drives the boat.
radar keeps you away from objects in path.
cool stuff.....Raymarine....look it up. EV 200 autopilot is what is being installed, and new GPS fishfinder radar package A78 wifi.
Amazing the entire system costs what 20 years ago just a fishfinder did.
Also this winter killed the cockpit cover, and having new canvas made for entire boat.
I can't start boat engine until threat of freeze is gone. 2014 looks like May is that, and 2013 it was mid April.
Mothers day is the generic date people launch boats to be docked for summer.
Awe! That's great! You'll be all set for the season, whenever that is. Lol
I am so ready for warmer, dryer weather.
I love to fish. So relaxing. Play Willie Nelson music and you're all set!
Duke for Mayor

Dayton, OH

#10 Mar 31, 2014
EPA and cow gas......

woof

“Ludibrium est onus genio”

Since: Dec 11

Planet Earth

#11 Mar 31, 2014
BizzyBee wrote:
There is a normal^^^^^^
Oy
Yeah, it's a setting on the washing machine.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is Barack Obama Doing a Good Job as President? (Aug '13) 10 min Pale Rider 4,843
I found Mr Tea 20 min Reality Speaks 13
convert to islam online and become a muslim 1 hr PEGIDA will stand 4
Transportation Insider: Outgoing COTA trustee p... 1 hr Latrina Waters 7
Where will Glitter be spending the holidays? 1 hr They cannot kill ... 2
Merry Christmas! What's your favorite memory? 3 hr Big Papa Tea 321
Scammer 3 hr GlitterSucks 9
COPS lives MATTER 18 hr They cannot kill ... 48
Columbus Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Columbus News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Columbus

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 1:07 pm PST

NFL 1:07PM
Browns rule out Johnny Manziel vs. Ravens
NBC Sports 1:14 PM
Johnny Manziel ruled out for Week 17
ESPN 1:25 PM
Manziel ruled out; Browns add rookie Shaw
NBC Sports 1:35 PM
Manziel's season over for Browns, Hoyer hurt - NBC Sports
Yahoo! Sports 1:52 PM
Johnny Manziel's bumpy rookie season is officially over