Gun Control Under Obama
They cannot kill a Spook

Toledo, OH

#8846 Aug 30, 2014
Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
People will find a way to kill, no matter what Spook. I will say, this about what happened the other day. If I had a daughter just 9 years old, I don't think I would be teaching her how to use a machine gun just yet.
It is like Farmers long ago, they would take their tractors. Hook them to a log, or something heavy, next thing you would hear. Old Joe was pulling a heavy load. The tractor flipped over backward. OOPS Old Joe got killed. They finally learned after several got killed, tractors will flip over backward, and they will turn over too.
I can remember my dad telling me, about this fellow with an old hay baler, you know the kind that it took two, one on each side wiring the bales. You may have seen those old balers that had the Wisconsin 4 cylinder engine. The big New Holland wire bales, that had I will call a plunger mashing the hay into the bale chamber. Guess what? He had a ten year old kid standing up on the baler. He stopped, down goes the kid, and 5 pieces later, they found the kid in a bale of hay. It is called common sense. Or in that case no sense.
Remember the fellow that decided he was going to get out of his car during a race and Tony Stewart drove right over him? Some people have to live and learn. Some do, some don't Spook.
Like the story of old, you have heard, my Dad never locked up his guns. Some loaded some not. But kids obeyed their parents in those days. If they were told something they did it, if not? Well, it was a whipping, you soon did not forget. Today is is merely words of TIME OUT. Spare the rod and spoil the child. We live in a different world today Spook. A dangerous world, things are getting worse, and worse.
So much talk about Chicago killings, it is Street Gangs, shooting Street Gangs, over dope, Up in Cincinnati, there are parts there more dangerous than Baghdad, Iraq. The Police don't patrol it, just let them kill each other. Go retrieve the body, when one hoodlum, kills another. Now and then someone is in the wrong place at the wrong time.
Jesse Jackson, nor Rev. Al ever come do they? Nor does the President say a word. It is out of control. America is one dangerous place anymore. Here in the area I live, you mess around with your nose in the wrong place. You will go to another place in a body bag. An old man in his 80's heard someone knock on his front door early one morning. They were planning on a robbery, when he did not answer. So they went to the back door. They kicked in the door, he shot both with a .357, I can tell you, it plumb ruined their morning.
By the way?
Black Boy passed on --- a few days ago. He was going on 18. Kidney failure got him. He quit eating, and just like an old man, he layed down, and his old ticker finally stopped. He could not jump in my lap. But he would at the last, try to walk, then rest, try again. Then I would go get him. He liked everyone, he was a great cat, and he is missed.
I have been around a lot of animals in my life. I saw six cows (1300-1400 lb.) die in seconds one time, from a short in a electric supplement feeder. Saw them that were killed by lightening. Saw them die, just like humans, with the same things that kill us. Each animal different, each with its own personality. Some good, some mean as Hell. Take Care Spook and be Careful
Sorry to hear your cat passed away. When you are ready O suggest a yoing cat that you can raise for many more years.

I have seen those balers. I think they werre originally powered by steam engines. Like threshing machines moved from farm in the earliest use.
Pale Rider

Somerset, KY

#8847 Aug 31, 2014
They cannot kill a Spook wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry to hear your cat passed away. When you are ready O suggest a yoing cat that you can raise for many more years.
I have seen those balers. I think they werre originally powered by steam engines. Like threshing machines moved from farm in the earliest use.
Well, thanks we all lose animals, and people dear to us.

My parents are gone, my only brother gone (he was a rat when he was born), I didn't go to see him when he died. That kinda of tells a person, when I don't care I don't. Now I know what the Good Book says, but I had it up to my ears with him Spook. And if I had to be around him everyday, one of us would be dead as sure as there is a grave. I would have ramed a knife clean through to his spine. Anyway one of us would have left this earth, and I would not intend on it being me.

Anyway, they said he cried like a baby, for months before he passed. He had this flesh bacteria (Necrotizing Fasciitis - flesh eating). Mind you he went in, for a small sore on his leg. Next he got a Staph infection while in this sterile hospital (so much for a hospital). So they sawed off part of his leg to the knee. The flesh eating kept on Spook. Next they told him, we got to saw some more of your leg off to the hip. Well, no one ever called me, while he was in the hospital, and it would not have mattered a damn bit to me, I would not have went, if they paid me.

He went in the fall, now several months later,(and he was crying daily, so his Son told me. He also had cancer too. But his luck came to an end several montths later. They told him, we can not do anymore for you. You are going to die. They said he was thin as a rail when he passed. I believe he was in the hospital 8 months or longer. I guess we can say RIP.

Anyhow, back to this hay baler;

It was pulled at the time with a jeep back in the forties.

It was powered with a Wisconsin 4 cyl. Engine. Hand Crank. After they got hot, if they quit, it was Hell to get them started again.

It had a pickup.

No self tie. But required two people to wire tie the bales. One on each side of the bale chamber.

I am pretty sure it was a New Holland, 77 model

Side note:

New Holland Super 77 Baler

http://www.emeraldfarm.net/farm/baler/baler1....

The one I am talking about, I think had seats on each side, one fed wire through, the other tied the wire. Maybe as time went on, they had self tie, next PTO shaft, to eliminate engine.

I may get another cat, may not. It is interesting reading about the cats on here. Bizzy Bee, writes some interesting things. Down to earth things on here. Catman Dave, I bet could tell a lot of interesting things he has saw over the years. It would be nice to write about things intersting Spook.

One last thing, if interested, I have a true story I heard from an old man, he heard that goes back to the days of the Indians. My guess 1730 - 1800, just a guess. This would be something that happened to a White Settler, that was killed by Indians. What they did to him. TC Spook. If you know Dave, Bizzy, tell them I said hi from the Bluegrass State of Kantuck. QRT.
They cannot kill a Spook

Toledo, OH

#8848 Aug 31, 2014
Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, thanks we all lose animals, and people dear to us.
My parents are gone, my only brother gone (he was a rat when he was born), I didn't go to see him when he died. That kinda of tells a person, when I don't care I don't. Now I know what the Good Book says, but I had it up to my ears with him Spook. And if I had to be around him everyday, one of us would be dead as sure as there is a grave. I would have ramed a knife clean through to his spine. Anyway one of us would have left this earth, and I would not intend on it being me.
Anyway, they said he cried like a baby, for months before he passed. He had this flesh bacteria (Necrotizing Fasciitis - flesh eating). Mind you he went in, for a small sore on his leg. Next he got a Staph infection while in this sterile hospital (so much for a hospital). So they sawed off part of his leg to the knee. The flesh eating kept on Spook. Next they told him, we got to saw some more of your leg off to the hip. Well, no one ever called me, while he was in the hospital, and it would not have mattered a damn bit to me, I would not have went, if they paid me.
He went in the fall, now several months later,(and he was crying daily, so his Son told me. He also had cancer too. But his luck came to an end several montths later. They told him, we can not do anymore for you. You are going to die. They said he was thin as a rail when he passed. I believe he was in the hospital 8 months or longer. I guess we can say RIP.
Anyhow, back to this hay baler;
It was pulled at the time with a jeep back in the forties.
It was powered with a Wisconsin 4 cyl. Engine. Hand Crank. After they got hot, if they quit, it was Hell to get them started again.
It had a pickup.
No self tie. But required two people to wire tie the bales. One on each side of the bale chamber.
I am pretty sure it was a New Holland, 77 model
Side note:
New Holland Super 77 Baler
http://www.emeraldfarm.net/farm/baler/baler1....
The one I am talking about, I think had seats on each side, one fed wire through, the other tied the wire. Maybe as time went on, they had self tie, next PTO shaft, to eliminate engine.
I may get another cat, may not. It is interesting reading about the cats on here. Bizzy Bee, writes some interesting things. Down to earth things on here. Catman Dave, I bet could tell a lot of interesting things he has saw over the years. It would be nice to write about things intersting Spook.
One last thing, if interested, I have a true story I heard from an old man, he heard that goes back to the days of the Indians. My guess 1730 - 1800, just a guess. This would be something that happened to a White Settler, that was killed by Indians. What they did to him. TC Spook. If you know Dave, Bizzy, tell them I said hi from the Bluegrass State of Kantuck. QRT.
That is newer baler than I thought.but still a lot more work than today's round balers.

Every see anyone down your way using the big square bales that are about like 4 to six normal bales?
Every once in awhile I see straw bales like that but not hay.

Everyone has relatives they the can't stand.
Pale Rider

Somerset, KY

#8849 Aug 31, 2014
<quoted text>
That is newer baler than I thought.but still a lot more work than today's round balers.
Every see anyone down your way using the big square bales that are about like 4 to six normal bales?
Every once in awhile I see straw bales like that but not hay.
Everyone has relatives they the can't stand.
You are right, bad apples in every basket.

Big bales heading South on Semi.

I saw one baler, like you speak of. It is a round baler of the 1200-1500 here, and most everywhere. I used the John Deere, Vermeer.
Pale Rider

Somerset, KY

#8850 Sep 3, 2014
All of us have heard the comment, if someone comes messing around here, "I Will Shoot Them" Would you?

Take note "Coward and the Coward of the County."

Two young men are walking through the yard of our Topix Coward. They stop for a moment. What does our Coward do? First off, he is desperate for someone to stand behind. He looks for a family member, next if you can believe this, his wife. They are no where in sight.

In a weak and quivering voice, he tells them, I have a gun. Well, they took off running. Our Coward waits, and after a half hour has passed, he calls the Police.

Our other Coward, what would he have done? He doesn't own a gun. His trembling hands, could not be be brought under control, so he waits, and waits for the trembling to stop, so he could call the police.

One thing for sure, he will do this, he will comment, as soon as he sees the name Pale Rider. You see he is like a puppet on a string. I wonder what he would say, if I told him, I ate at LaRosa's Pizzeria last night? He loves to comment on my eating. He loves to make negative comments. Nothing at all on anything else. Nothing from nothing, leaves nothing.

“Ludibrium est onus genio”

Since: Dec 11

Planet Earth

#8851 Sep 11, 2014
Pale Rider wrote:
All of us have heard the comment, if someone comes messing around here, "I Will Shoot Them" Would you?
Take note "Coward and the Coward of the County."
Two young men are walking through the yard of our Topix Coward. They stop for a moment. What does our Coward do? First off, he is desperate for someone to stand behind. He looks for a family member, next if you can believe this, his wife. They are no where in sight.
In a weak and quivering voice, he tells them, I have a gun. Well, they took off running. Our Coward waits, and after a half hour has passed, he calls the Police.
Our other Coward, what would he have done? He doesn't own a gun. His trembling hands, could not be be brought under control, so he waits, and waits for the trembling to stop, so he could call the police.
One thing for sure, he will do this, he will comment, as soon as he sees the name Pale Rider. You see he is like a puppet on a string. I wonder what he would say, if I told him, I ate at LaRosa's Pizzeria last night? He loves to comment on my eating. He loves to make negative comments. Nothing at all on anything else. Nothing from nothing, leaves nothing.
I'll bet you have fantasies of a sex life (that doesn't involve inanimate objects) too.
Pale Rider

Somerset, KY

#8852 Sep 19, 2014
Listen and Read this Story of Gun Control!

Police: Officers Fatally Shoot Man Near St. Louis

Officers shot and killed a man after he allegedly pointed a rifle at them in suburban St. Louis, the second fatal police shooting of a black suspect in the region since the August shooting of Michael Brown in Ferguson.

What happened, the Black Man pointed a 22 Cal. rifle at the Police. He tried to fire, but the gun jammed. Next they were angry, because he ran into two police cruisers, then he got out, and ran like the mangy dog he was. They fired and fired, and after 25 bullets the man fell dead, two men killed by the police in a matter of days.

Gun Control, real gun control. The Police just doing their job.

The police that was doing their job, had only been on the Police Department 4 years. The would be killer had a lengthy criminal record and had spent eight years in prison on drug and weapons charges.
Pale Rider

Somerset, KY

#8853 Sep 20, 2014
TonyD2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that all you got? Why not bring up the dozens of blacks killed by other blacks every week in this country? Is it because your boyfriend is black?
Is that all you have "Coward?" The police could care less how many thugs kill other thugs, each weekend. Why should I write about them? No one really cares, except a few Republicans that have nothing better to write about, like you.
Neutral Party

Prospect, KY

#8854 Sep 21, 2014
Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that all you have "Coward?" The police could care less how many thugs kill other thugs, each weekend. Why should I write about them? No one really cares, except a few Republicans that have nothing better to write about, like you.
There you go again talking with your mouth full of food.

Those thugs kill innocent people. Those thugs rob, steel and ruin the lives of honest people.

You understand as much about gun control as Oblamo does being POTUS. Both of you are failures, disrespected and ignored.

Gun control is dead. Even your democratic Senate candidate has a commercial for pro 2nd amendment rights. At least that is what she'll say until elected.

The real coward is your sorry enormously wide ass trying to sway opinion on this subject.
They cannot kill a Spook

Taylor, MI

#8855 Sep 21, 2014
Pale Rider wrote:
Listen and Read this Story of Gun Control!
Police: Officers Fatally Shoot Man Near St. Louis
Officers shot and killed a man after he allegedly pointed a rifle at them in suburban St. Louis, the second fatal police shooting of a black suspect in the region since the August shooting of Michael Brown in Ferguson.
What happened, the Black Man pointed a 22 Cal. rifle at the Police. He tried to fire, but the gun jammed. Next they were angry, because he ran into two police cruisers, then he got out, and ran like the mangy dog he was. They fired and fired, and after 25 bullets the man fell dead, two men killed by the police in a matter of days.
Gun Control, real gun control. The Police just doing their job.
The police that was doing their job, had only been on the Police Department 4 years. The would be killer had a lengthy criminal record and had spent eight years in prison on drug and weapons charges.
It was already illegal for the convict to have a gun. So how would further gun laws prevent him from stealing one? Or bashing a cops head in and taking the cops?
Pale Rider

Somerset, KY

#8856 Sep 21, 2014
<quoted text>
It was already illegal for the convict to have a gun. So how would further gun laws prevent him from stealing one? Or bashing a cops head in and taking the cops?
Spook you know as well as I, no law is going to stop evil. Nor elections stop those seeking more power. No law we pass will stop the Sun from rising in the east. Nor war stop the evil in this world. Has killing Osama stopped Al Qaeda? The best the world had in the Middle East was hung.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#8857 Oct 13, 2014
Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
Spook you know as well as I, no law is going to stop evil. Nor elections stop those seeking more power. No law we pass will stop the Sun from rising in the east. Nor war stop the evil in this world. Has killing Osama stopped Al Qaeda? The best the world had in the Middle East was hung.
How did I miss this?

did you really say this?

I agree with you………this has to be a fake pale rider?

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#8858 Oct 19, 2014
Do you favor or oppose stricter gun control laws?

Since: May 14

Location hidden

#8859 Oct 19, 2014
NASHVILLE STAR wrote:
How about enforcing the laws we already have on the books before we add more unenforceable ones to make the looney left happy?
They cannot kill a Spook

Taylor, MI

#8860 Oct 19, 2014
NASHVILLE STAR wrote:
Oppose. There doesn't need to ever be any gun laws. Guns are merely tools.
Pale Rider

Sellersburg, IN

#8861 Oct 25, 2014
Another school shooting. How can it be prevented?

Did You Know?

There have been 20 school shootings since Sandy Hook.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#8862 Oct 25, 2014
Pale Rider wrote:
Did You Know?
And did you notice too that it happened in another Liberal State too.
They cannot kill a Spook

Toledo, OH

#8863 Oct 25, 2014
Pale Rider wrote:
Did You Know?
Doubt they can be prevented. Even if every gun were to disappear from earth people can still make.bombs

Take the.Colimbine killers. They had tried two make bombs from 20lb propane tanks. Had they paid more.attention in chemistry and physics and less to video games there would.have been far killed and mamed

“Ludibrium est onus genio”

Since: Dec 11

Planet Earth

#8864 Oct 27, 2014
Pale Rider wrote:
Did You Know?
And the gun laws didn't stop it (minors are not allowed to possess handguns in Washington state).

Since: May 14

Location hidden

#8865 Oct 27, 2014
The looney leftists would have preferred she was raped and had an abortion...

GRANDFATHER SHOOTS HOME INVADER, STOPS ATTEMPTED GANG RAPE OF GRANDDAUGHTER

On October 19 a Lumberton, North Carolina, grandfather shot three armed home invaders, all of whom were allegedly "well-armed" and trying to rape the man's 19-year-old granddaughter.
The grandfather was also shot during the attack, but he still managed to fatally wound one of the three suspects.

According to WBTW News, the three armed suspects knocked on the door of 67-year-old Kenneth Byrd's home around 10 p.m. They then "stormed" into the house, forcing Byrd and his wife to the rear of the home and demanding he open a safe at gunpoint.

Police say the three suspects also tried to "rape the teen girl" in the house, but Byrd "managed to grab a gun and shot all three suspects." The suspects shot back, critically wounding Byrd, then stole his car and fled in it.

The car was later recovered, with one dead 20-year-old suspect in it. The other two suspects were apprehended when they went to McLeod Hospital to have their gunshot wounds treated.

Byrd was airlifted to a hospital, where he underwent surgery for his wounds and is recovering.

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2014/...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
America Held Hostage Day 91 1 hr MarkJ- 9
North Korea has Alien Bodies! 2 hr Birdie 1
Trump Compared to Last Five Presidents 😝 3 hr America Destroyer 20
Trump Meet pos Nugent and Palin ay MaraLago not WH 3 hr They cannot kill ... 32
Hey Mayor Ginther! Why Is Columbus Ohio So Dirt... 3 hr General Nuisance 7
News Proposed sanctuary city ban plugged on pro-whit... 4 hr General Nuisance 3
News Otterbein University programs attract and suppo... 4 hr They cannot kill ... 1

Columbus Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Columbus Mortgages