Gun Control Under Obama
Neutral Party

Prospect, KY

#8839 Aug 27, 2014
People are out of control. Like you at a buffet they can't stop. You and your libs need to go in and fix where over 1/2 of the gun violence occurs before you go after law abiding citizens.

Black on black killings like what is going on in Chicago, Ferguson and hundreds of other cities are far more of a problem than a damn Uzi being held by a child. You just want to take away peoples rights, not fix a problem. So there are over 40 black on black shootings in Chicago in a weekend and you want to talk about a 9 year old with a gun?

That is racist because you libs could really care less about blacks killing blacks. Stupid F ucking Liberal!
Pale Rider

Independence, KY

#8840 Aug 28, 2014
Is it time we should be able bar certain gun owners we suspect as dangerous from buying guns?

When family know a member of the family has mental health issues. Should they be able to petition the courts for a restraining order barring possession of firearms.
They cannot kill a Spook

Toledo, OH

#8841 Aug 28, 2014
Pale Rider wrote:
Is it time we should be able bar certain gun owners we suspect as dangerous from buying guns?
When family know a member of the family has mental health issues. Should they be able to petition the courts for a restraining order barring possession of firearms.
If they are too crazy to buy a gun what is to keep.them from using a piece of pipe, a baseball bat, or a nice thick trash bag? Guns don't kill people do, and people are resourceful if they want to be.
Pale Rider

Independence, KY

#8842 Aug 29, 2014
They cannot kill a Spook wrote:
<quoted text>
If they are too crazy to buy a gun what is to keep.them from using a piece of pipe, a baseball bat, or a nice thick trash bag? Guns don't kill people do, and people are resourceful if they want to be.
People will find a way to kill, no matter what Spook. I will say, this about what happened the other day. If I had a daughter just 9 years old, I don't think I would be teaching her how to use a machine gun just yet.

It is like Farmers long ago, they would take their tractors. Hook them to a log, or something heavy, next thing you would hear. Old Joe was pulling a heavy load. The tractor flipped over backward. OOPS Old Joe got killed. They finally learned after several got killed, tractors will flip over backward, and they will turn over too.

I can remember my dad telling me, about this fellow with an old hay baler, you know the kind that it took two, one on each side wiring the bales. You may have seen those old balers that had the Wisconsin 4 cylinder engine. The big New Holland wire bales, that had I will call a plunger mashing the hay into the bale chamber. Guess what? He had a ten year old kid standing up on the baler. He stopped, down goes the kid, and 5 pieces later, they found the kid in a bale of hay. It is called common sense. Or in that case no sense.

Remember the fellow that decided he was going to get out of his car during a race and Tony Stewart drove right over him? Some people have to live and learn. Some do, some don't Spook.

Like the story of old, you have heard, my Dad never locked up his guns. Some loaded some not. But kids obeyed their parents in those days. If they were told something they did it, if not? Well, it was a whipping, you soon did not forget. Today is is merely words of TIME OUT. Spare the rod and spoil the child. We live in a different world today Spook. A dangerous world, things are getting worse, and worse.

So much talk about Chicago killings, it is Street Gangs, shooting Street Gangs, over dope, Up in Cincinnati, there are parts there more dangerous than Baghdad, Iraq. The Police don't patrol it, just let them kill each other. Go retrieve the body, when one hoodlum, kills another. Now and then someone is in the wrong place at the wrong time.

Jesse Jackson, nor Rev. Al ever come do they? Nor does the President say a word. It is out of control. America is one dangerous place anymore. Here in the area I live, you mess around with your nose in the wrong place. You will go to another place in a body bag. An old man in his 80's heard someone knock on his front door early one morning. They were planning on a robbery, when he did not answer. So they went to the back door. They kicked in the door, he shot both with a .357, I can tell you, it plumb ruined their morning.

By the way?

Black Boy passed on --- a few days ago. He was going on 18. Kidney failure got him. He quit eating, and just like an old man, he layed down, and his old ticker finally stopped. He could not jump in my lap. But he would at the last, try to walk, then rest, try again. Then I would go get him. He liked everyone, he was a great cat, and he is missed.

I have been around a lot of animals in my life. I saw six cows (1300-1400 lb.) die in seconds one time, from a short in a electric supplement feeder. Saw them that were killed by lightening. Saw them die, just like humans, with the same things that kill us. Each animal different, each with its own personality. Some good, some mean as Hell. Take Care Spook and be Careful

“Ludibrium est onus genio”

Since: Dec 11

Planet Earth

#8843 Aug 30, 2014
Pale Rider wrote:
The Question of the day -
Would you let your none year old shoot a Uzi?
DOLAN SPRINGS, Ariz.(CBSNewYork/AP)– A 9-year-old New Jersey girl accidentally killed an Arizona shooting instructor as he was showing her how to use an automatic Uzi, authorities said Tuesday.
Charles Vacca, 39, of Lake Havasu City, died Monday shortly after being airlifted to University Medical Center in Las Vegas, Mohave County sheriff’s officials said.
Officials: 9-Year-Old Girl Accidentally Kills Ariz. Gun Instructor With Uzi
John Montone reports
Investigators said Vacca was standing next to the girl at the Last Stop outdoor shooting range in White Hills when she pulled the trigger and the recoil sent the gun over her head and one of the discharged bullets struck the instructor in the head, CBS 2’s Dick Brennan reported.
Video released Tuesday by sheriff’s officials shows the 9-year-old, wearing a gray T-shirt and pink shorts with her hair pulled back in a long braid, holding the firearm in both hands. Vacca, standing to her left, tells her to turn her left leg forward.
“All right, go ahead and give me one shot,” he tells the girl, whose back is to the camera during the entire 27-second video. He then cheers when she fires one round at the target.
“All right full auto,” Vacca then says. The video, which does not show the actual incident, ends with a series of shots being heard.
Officials: 9-Year-Old Girl Accidentally Kills Ariz. Gun Instructor With Uzi
Authorities said the girl, whose name was not released, was at the shooting range with her parents. The family is from New Jersey and was on vacation, WCBS 880’s Sean Adams reported.
The owner of the range said instructors are trained to push weapons out of the students’ hands if something goes wrong, but it’s unclear what happened in this case.
“We really don’t know what happened,” said owner Sam Scarmardo.“Our guys are trained to basically hover over people when they’re shooting. If they’re shooting right-handed, we have our right-hand behind them ready to push the weapon out of the way. And if they’re left-handed, the same thing.”
Ronald Scott, a Phoenix-based firearms safety expert, said most shooting ranges have an age limit and strict safety rules when teaching children to shoot.
He said instructors usually have their hands on guns when children are firing high-powered weapons.
“You can’t give a 9-year-old an Uzi and expect her to control it,” Scott said.
Investigators said no laws were broken. In Nevada and Arizona, it’s up to the gun range to allow a particular minor to fire a gun, CBS News reported.
Scarmardo said kids 8 and older were allowed to shoot firearms, but as a result of the accident, the range has changed it policy.
Shooters now have to stand at least 5 feet tall or be at least 12 years old.
Vacca was a husband, a veteran and popular in the community.
“It’s really been breaking a lot of people’s hearts because a lot of us knew him down there,” an acquaintance said.
Lateif Dickerson, director of the New Jersey Firearms Academy in Jersey City, told WCBS 880 an accident like the one in Arizona is an “extremely rare” occurrence.
Is Gun control Out of Control?
Is that all you got? Why not bring up the dozens of blacks killed by other blacks every week in this country? Is it because your boyfriend is black?

Planet Earth

#8844 Aug 30, 2014
Pale Rider wrote:
They already CAN do that. Do you live in a cave?
Neutral Party

Prospect, KY

#8845 Aug 30, 2014
The libs are not about helping people. The libs want to control you.

Let's look at two of their signature issues:

Oblamocare was passed requiring all to have health insurance. But after adding millions to Medicaid at over a trillion $ of cost 35M don't have coverage. However, we have provided free birth control to all and abortion to those on Medicaid. That was the agenda, not all getting health insurance.

Now gun control is sold as preventing needless killings, yet the libs (and the lib black leaders especially) do nothing but watch as black on black killings lead gun related deaths in each major city. Many of these guns are obtain illegally, but the libs want to prevent a gun collector from purchasing a gun and limit the clip size.

Again, libs are judged on their intent but smart Americans see them for their false promises and failed policies. Vote smart, vote conservative.

They cannot kill a Spook

Detroit, MI

#8846 Aug 30, 2014
Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
People will find a way to kill, no matter what Spook. I will say, this about what happened the other day. If I had a daughter just 9 years old, I don't think I would be teaching her how to use a machine gun just yet.
It is like Farmers long ago, they would take their tractors. Hook them to a log, or something heavy, next thing you would hear. Old Joe was pulling a heavy load. The tractor flipped over backward. OOPS Old Joe got killed. They finally learned after several got killed, tractors will flip over backward, and they will turn over too.
I can remember my dad telling me, about this fellow with an old hay baler, you know the kind that it took two, one on each side wiring the bales. You may have seen those old balers that had the Wisconsin 4 cylinder engine. The big New Holland wire bales, that had I will call a plunger mashing the hay into the bale chamber. Guess what? He had a ten year old kid standing up on the baler. He stopped, down goes the kid, and 5 pieces later, they found the kid in a bale of hay. It is called common sense. Or in that case no sense.
Remember the fellow that decided he was going to get out of his car during a race and Tony Stewart drove right over him? Some people have to live and learn. Some do, some don't Spook.
Like the story of old, you have heard, my Dad never locked up his guns. Some loaded some not. But kids obeyed their parents in those days. If they were told something they did it, if not? Well, it was a whipping, you soon did not forget. Today is is merely words of TIME OUT. Spare the rod and spoil the child. We live in a different world today Spook. A dangerous world, things are getting worse, and worse.
So much talk about Chicago killings, it is Street Gangs, shooting Street Gangs, over dope, Up in Cincinnati, there are parts there more dangerous than Baghdad, Iraq. The Police don't patrol it, just let them kill each other. Go retrieve the body, when one hoodlum, kills another. Now and then someone is in the wrong place at the wrong time.
Jesse Jackson, nor Rev. Al ever come do they? Nor does the President say a word. It is out of control. America is one dangerous place anymore. Here in the area I live, you mess around with your nose in the wrong place. You will go to another place in a body bag. An old man in his 80's heard someone knock on his front door early one morning. They were planning on a robbery, when he did not answer. So they went to the back door. They kicked in the door, he shot both with a .357, I can tell you, it plumb ruined their morning.
By the way?
Black Boy passed on --- a few days ago. He was going on 18. Kidney failure got him. He quit eating, and just like an old man, he layed down, and his old ticker finally stopped. He could not jump in my lap. But he would at the last, try to walk, then rest, try again. Then I would go get him. He liked everyone, he was a great cat, and he is missed.
I have been around a lot of animals in my life. I saw six cows (1300-1400 lb.) die in seconds one time, from a short in a electric supplement feeder. Saw them that were killed by lightening. Saw them die, just like humans, with the same things that kill us. Each animal different, each with its own personality. Some good, some mean as Hell. Take Care Spook and be Careful
Sorry to hear your cat passed away. When you are ready O suggest a yoing cat that you can raise for many more years.

I have seen those balers. I think they werre originally powered by steam engines. Like threshing machines moved from farm in the earliest use.
Pale Rider

Independence, KY

#8847 Aug 31, 2014
<quoted text>
Sorry to hear your cat passed away. When you are ready O suggest a yoing cat that you can raise for many more years.
I have seen those balers. I think they werre originally powered by steam engines. Like threshing machines moved from farm in the earliest use.
Well, thanks we all lose animals, and people dear to us.

My parents are gone, my only brother gone (he was a rat when he was born), I didn't go to see him when he died. That kinda of tells a person, when I don't care I don't. Now I know what the Good Book says, but I had it up to my ears with him Spook. And if I had to be around him everyday, one of us would be dead as sure as there is a grave. I would have ramed a knife clean through to his spine. Anyway one of us would have left this earth, and I would not intend on it being me.

Anyway, they said he cried like a baby, for months before he passed. He had this flesh bacteria (Necrotizing Fasciitis - flesh eating). Mind you he went in, for a small sore on his leg. Next he got a Staph infection while in this sterile hospital (so much for a hospital). So they sawed off part of his leg to the knee. The flesh eating kept on Spook. Next they told him, we got to saw some more of your leg off to the hip. Well, no one ever called me, while he was in the hospital, and it would not have mattered a damn bit to me, I would not have went, if they paid me.

He went in the fall, now several months later,(and he was crying daily, so his Son told me. He also had cancer too. But his luck came to an end several montths later. They told him, we can not do anymore for you. You are going to die. They said he was thin as a rail when he passed. I believe he was in the hospital 8 months or longer. I guess we can say RIP.

Anyhow, back to this hay baler;

It was pulled at the time with a jeep back in the forties.

It was powered with a Wisconsin 4 cyl. Engine. Hand Crank. After they got hot, if they quit, it was Hell to get them started again.

It had a pickup.

No self tie. But required two people to wire tie the bales. One on each side of the bale chamber.

I am pretty sure it was a New Holland, 77 model

Side note:

New Holland Super 77 Baler

http://www.emeraldfarm.net/farm/baler/baler1....

The one I am talking about, I think had seats on each side, one fed wire through, the other tied the wire. Maybe as time went on, they had self tie, next PTO shaft, to eliminate engine.

I may get another cat, may not. It is interesting reading about the cats on here. Bizzy Bee, writes some interesting things. Down to earth things on here. Catman Dave, I bet could tell a lot of interesting things he has saw over the years. It would be nice to write about things intersting Spook.

One last thing, if interested, I have a true story I heard from an old man, he heard that goes back to the days of the Indians. My guess 1730 - 1800, just a guess. This would be something that happened to a White Settler, that was killed by Indians. What they did to him. TC Spook. If you know Dave, Bizzy, tell them I said hi from the Bluegrass State of Kantuck. QRT.
They cannot kill a Spook

Detroit, MI

#8848 Aug 31, 2014
Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, thanks we all lose animals, and people dear to us.
My parents are gone, my only brother gone (he was a rat when he was born), I didn't go to see him when he died. That kinda of tells a person, when I don't care I don't. Now I know what the Good Book says, but I had it up to my ears with him Spook. And if I had to be around him everyday, one of us would be dead as sure as there is a grave. I would have ramed a knife clean through to his spine. Anyway one of us would have left this earth, and I would not intend on it being me.
Anyway, they said he cried like a baby, for months before he passed. He had this flesh bacteria (Necrotizing Fasciitis - flesh eating). Mind you he went in, for a small sore on his leg. Next he got a Staph infection while in this sterile hospital (so much for a hospital). So they sawed off part of his leg to the knee. The flesh eating kept on Spook. Next they told him, we got to saw some more of your leg off to the hip. Well, no one ever called me, while he was in the hospital, and it would not have mattered a damn bit to me, I would not have went, if they paid me.
He went in the fall, now several months later,(and he was crying daily, so his Son told me. He also had cancer too. But his luck came to an end several montths later. They told him, we can not do anymore for you. You are going to die. They said he was thin as a rail when he passed. I believe he was in the hospital 8 months or longer. I guess we can say RIP.
Anyhow, back to this hay baler;
It was pulled at the time with a jeep back in the forties.
It was powered with a Wisconsin 4 cyl. Engine. Hand Crank. After they got hot, if they quit, it was Hell to get them started again.
It had a pickup.
No self tie. But required two people to wire tie the bales. One on each side of the bale chamber.
I am pretty sure it was a New Holland, 77 model
Side note:
New Holland Super 77 Baler
http://www.emeraldfarm.net/farm/baler/baler1....
The one I am talking about, I think had seats on each side, one fed wire through, the other tied the wire. Maybe as time went on, they had self tie, next PTO shaft, to eliminate engine.
I may get another cat, may not. It is interesting reading about the cats on here. Bizzy Bee, writes some interesting things. Down to earth things on here. Catman Dave, I bet could tell a lot of interesting things he has saw over the years. It would be nice to write about things intersting Spook.
One last thing, if interested, I have a true story I heard from an old man, he heard that goes back to the days of the Indians. My guess 1730 - 1800, just a guess. This would be something that happened to a White Settler, that was killed by Indians. What they did to him. TC Spook. If you know Dave, Bizzy, tell them I said hi from the Bluegrass State of Kantuck. QRT.
That is newer baler than I thought.but still a lot more work than today's round balers.

Every see anyone down your way using the big square bales that are about like 4 to six normal bales?
Every once in awhile I see straw bales like that but not hay.

Everyone has relatives they the can't stand.
Pale Rider

Independence, KY

#8849 Aug 31, 2014
<quoted text>
That is newer baler than I thought.but still a lot more work than today's round balers.
Every see anyone down your way using the big square bales that are about like 4 to six normal bales?
Every once in awhile I see straw bales like that but not hay.
Everyone has relatives they the can't stand.
You are right, bad apples in every basket.

Big bales heading South on Semi.

I saw one baler, like you speak of. It is a round baler of the 1200-1500 here, and most everywhere. I used the John Deere, Vermeer.
Pale Rider

Independence, KY

#8850 Sep 3, 2014
All of us have heard the comment, if someone comes messing around here, "I Will Shoot Them" Would you?

Take note "Coward and the Coward of the County."

Two young men are walking through the yard of our Topix Coward. They stop for a moment. What does our Coward do? First off, he is desperate for someone to stand behind. He looks for a family member, next if you can believe this, his wife. They are no where in sight.

In a weak and quivering voice, he tells them, I have a gun. Well, they took off running. Our Coward waits, and after a half hour has passed, he calls the Police.

Our other Coward, what would he have done? He doesn't own a gun. His trembling hands, could not be be brought under control, so he waits, and waits for the trembling to stop, so he could call the police.

One thing for sure, he will do this, he will comment, as soon as he sees the name Pale Rider. You see he is like a puppet on a string. I wonder what he would say, if I told him, I ate at LaRosa's Pizzeria last night? He loves to comment on my eating. He loves to make negative comments. Nothing at all on anything else. Nothing from nothing, leaves nothing.

Planet Earth

#8851 Sep 11, 2014
Pale Rider wrote:
All of us have heard the comment, if someone comes messing around here, "I Will Shoot Them" Would you?
Take note "Coward and the Coward of the County."
Two young men are walking through the yard of our Topix Coward. They stop for a moment. What does our Coward do? First off, he is desperate for someone to stand behind. He looks for a family member, next if you can believe this, his wife. They are no where in sight.
In a weak and quivering voice, he tells them, I have a gun. Well, they took off running. Our Coward waits, and after a half hour has passed, he calls the Police.
Our other Coward, what would he have done? He doesn't own a gun. His trembling hands, could not be be brought under control, so he waits, and waits for the trembling to stop, so he could call the police.
One thing for sure, he will do this, he will comment, as soon as he sees the name Pale Rider. You see he is like a puppet on a string. I wonder what he would say, if I told him, I ate at LaRosa's Pizzeria last night? He loves to comment on my eating. He loves to make negative comments. Nothing at all on anything else. Nothing from nothing, leaves nothing.
I'll bet you have fantasies of a sex life (that doesn't involve inanimate objects) too.
Pale Rider

Independence, KY

#8852 Sep 19, 2014
Listen and Read this Story of Gun Control!

Police: Officers Fatally Shoot Man Near St. Louis

Officers shot and killed a man after he allegedly pointed a rifle at them in suburban St. Louis, the second fatal police shooting of a black suspect in the region since the August shooting of Michael Brown in Ferguson.

What happened, the Black Man pointed a 22 Cal. rifle at the Police. He tried to fire, but the gun jammed. Next they were angry, because he ran into two police cruisers, then he got out, and ran like the mangy dog he was. They fired and fired, and after 25 bullets the man fell dead, two men killed by the police in a matter of days.

Gun Control, real gun control. The Police just doing their job.

The police that was doing their job, had only been on the Police Department 4 years. The would be killer had a lengthy criminal record and had spent eight years in prison on drug and weapons charges.
Pale Rider

Independence, KY

#8853 Sep 20, 2014
TonyD2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that all you got? Why not bring up the dozens of blacks killed by other blacks every week in this country? Is it because your boyfriend is black?
Is that all you have "Coward?" The police could care less how many thugs kill other thugs, each weekend. Why should I write about them? No one really cares, except a few Republicans that have nothing better to write about, like you.
Neutral Party

Prospect, KY

#8854 Sep 21, 2014
Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that all you have "Coward?" The police could care less how many thugs kill other thugs, each weekend. Why should I write about them? No one really cares, except a few Republicans that have nothing better to write about, like you.
There you go again talking with your mouth full of food.

Those thugs kill innocent people. Those thugs rob, steel and ruin the lives of honest people.

You understand as much about gun control as Oblamo does being POTUS. Both of you are failures, disrespected and ignored.

Gun control is dead. Even your democratic Senate candidate has a commercial for pro 2nd amendment rights. At least that is what she'll say until elected.

The real coward is your sorry enormously wide ass trying to sway opinion on this subject.
They cannot kill a Spook

Toledo, OH

#8855 Sep 21, 2014
Pale Rider wrote:
Listen and Read this Story of Gun Control!
Police: Officers Fatally Shoot Man Near St. Louis
Officers shot and killed a man after he allegedly pointed a rifle at them in suburban St. Louis, the second fatal police shooting of a black suspect in the region since the August shooting of Michael Brown in Ferguson.
What happened, the Black Man pointed a 22 Cal. rifle at the Police. He tried to fire, but the gun jammed. Next they were angry, because he ran into two police cruisers, then he got out, and ran like the mangy dog he was. They fired and fired, and after 25 bullets the man fell dead, two men killed by the police in a matter of days.
Gun Control, real gun control. The Police just doing their job.
The police that was doing their job, had only been on the Police Department 4 years. The would be killer had a lengthy criminal record and had spent eight years in prison on drug and weapons charges.
It was already illegal for the convict to have a gun. So how would further gun laws prevent him from stealing one? Or bashing a cops head in and taking the cops?
Pale Rider

Independence, KY

#8856 Sep 21, 2014
<quoted text>
It was already illegal for the convict to have a gun. So how would further gun laws prevent him from stealing one? Or bashing a cops head in and taking the cops?
Spook you know as well as I, no law is going to stop evil. Nor elections stop those seeking more power. No law we pass will stop the Sun from rising in the east. Nor war stop the evil in this world. Has killing Osama stopped Al Qaeda? The best the world had in the Middle East was hung.
Reality Speaks

Newark, OH

#8857 Oct 13, 2014
Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
Spook you know as well as I, no law is going to stop evil. Nor elections stop those seeking more power. No law we pass will stop the Sun from rising in the east. Nor war stop the evil in this world. Has killing Osama stopped Al Qaeda? The best the world had in the Middle East was hung.
How did I miss this?

did you really say this?

I agree with you………this has to be a fake pale rider?

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#8858 Oct 19, 2014
Do you favor or oppose stricter gun control laws?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
A Tennessee store put up a "no gays allowed" si... 30 min Ecossais 66
Bill Cosby (Democrat) Guilty 31 min Reality Speaks 5
News Ohio lawmakers push to take down the Confederat... 41 min Ecossais 6
CDC official called Obama ‘Marxist,’ ‘Amateur’ ... 1 hr Ecossais 3
For Cat Lovers Only! 1 hr BIzzyBee II 19
Republicans are Fun 1 hr Duke for Mayor 143
Examples of Serious Crimes of Illegal Aliens 5 hr Zoe Regen 9
More from around the web

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE