Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#8792 Jul 22, 2014
Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think the SCOTUS and a Liberal or Conservative has one iota to do with making a decision period. God help us if it did, as you want everyone to believe.
90% of Americans want gun control. No one but a few pot heads would be against it. The NRA, gives too much to candidates. It is more about getting elected, or reelected than making laws.
90% of the people do not want gun control which has been debunked and I posted the link proving that and so did others.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#8793 Jul 22, 2014
Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
How much was that 77 year old paid to make that YouTube Indy? You can tell us about the law, how about you finding out how much Mr. McDonald was paid.
I dont know but Otis Mcdonald seen what the Liberals have done to Chicago with banning guns which made Chicago unsafe for Law Abiding Citizens which is why he sued the City of Chicago and want to exercise his 2nd amendment right to defend and protect himself since Modern Liberalism was protecting the Criminals in Chicago.

Since: Aug 12

United States

#8795 Jul 23, 2014
This is what everyone needs for home protection!

They cannot kill a Spook

Toledo, OH

#8796 Jul 23, 2014
UdintBuildThat wrote:
This is what everyone needs for home protection!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =FbsgHbXubGUXX
I see my next trip is going to be to pick up some of those magazines. Even thoigh the Mk 19 has longer range.
Pale Rider

Independence, KY

#8797 Jul 30, 2014
Gun Control!

Would you eat at a restaurant that permitted anyone to carry a concealed weapon . A person that was carrying an AK-47, an AR-15, a pump shotgun inside?

Let's hear what you have to say?

“Ludibrium est onus genio”

Since: Dec 11

Planet Earth

#8798 Jul 30, 2014
Pale Rider wrote:
Gun Control!
Would you eat at a restaurant that permitted anyone to carry a concealed weapon . A person that was carrying an AK-47, an AR-15, a pump shotgun inside?
Absolutely.

Since: Aug 12

United States

#8799 Jul 30, 2014
Pale Rider wrote:
Gun Control!

And exactly why would that impair your happiness?
Pale Rider

Independence, KY

#8800 Jul 31, 2014
UdintBuildThat wrote:
<quoted text>
And exactly why would that impair your happiness?
Someone that didn't like a coward with a gun. They didn't say a word to them, just stuck a knife completely to their backbone just to watch their guts fall out to the floor, just for fun. Some fool making a point. Now tough guy, what are you going to do now? Would the victim start shooting, or hope someone calls an ambulance?

What is the point of carring a gun? Sooner or later, someone will make them use it or leave it outside, where it belongs. That is why people with common sense, are not going to tolerate people carring a gun inside where people with their family, came to enjoy a meal. Not wonder if someone is going to confront a coward with a gun. You can bet sooner or later it would happen.

Would it impair your happiness, if someone , that had been waiting for the moment , had been practicg to confront one of these gun toting fools? He had a gun just like them, only he intended to be the one doing the killing. There is enough killing without asking for it. My opinion, if you want to be a dead hero, go ahead.
They cannot kill a Spook

Toledo, OH

#8801 Jul 31, 2014
Pale Rider wrote:
Gun Control!
I would eat at a place that allowed open carry. You obviously haven't been to a small town restaurant during deer season where large caliber handguns are used.
Pale Rider

Independence, KY

#8802 Jul 31, 2014
They cannot kill a Spook wrote:
<quoted text>
I would eat at a place that allowed open carry. You obviously haven't been to a small town restaurant during deer season where large caliber handguns are used.
No I am too busy to go deer hunting, much less going to a small town looking for deer hunters in a restaurant, with their pistols. Maybe I should ask a deer hunter? Pardon me, do you feel like you will see a deer while eating.
Neutral Party

Prospect, KY

#8803 Aug 1, 2014
Pale Rider wrote:
Gun Control!
What do you care? To you it is more about what's on the menu.

Fries and fried chicken.

I told you fat ass, gun control is dead. As unlikely as you in a size 16 dress or the effectiveness and respect of the Oblamo Presidency.
Neutral Party

Prospect, KY

#8804 Aug 1, 2014
If you don't think people in public places do not carry weapons, legally or not, you are naďve.

Doesn't matter if it is a restaurant, Walmart or anywhere else. Guns are very prevalent.

Another reason why any form of further gun control is useless.
Neutral Party

Prospect, KY

#8805 Aug 1, 2014
Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
Someone that didn't like a coward with a gun. They didn't say a word to them, just stuck a knife completely to their backbone just to watch their guts fall out to the floor, just for fun. Some fool making a point. Now tough guy, what are you going to do now? Would the victim start shooting, or hope someone calls an ambulance?
What is the point of carring a gun? Sooner or later, someone will make them use it or leave it outside, where it belongs. That is why people with common sense, are not going to tolerate people carring a gun inside where people with their family, came to enjoy a meal. Not wonder if someone is going to confront a coward with a gun. You can bet sooner or later it would happen.
Would it impair your happiness, if someone , that had been waiting for the moment , had been practicg to confront one of these gun toting fools? He had a gun just like them, only he intended to be the one doing the killing. There is enough killing without asking for it. My opinion, if you want to be a dead hero, go ahead.
More dumb ass presumptions. How many shootings have occurred in a restaurant? Most of the big shootings happen where guns are outlawed or unlikely to be. Schools in many instances outlaw all guns, legal or illegal. In Aurora it was a movie theatre.

A quick Google search showed the last notable restaurant shooting was 13 years ago in Houston. How many school shootings have occurred since then?

Again, the libs get set on something and find ways to chew on that bone until every opposing view is silenced. But nothing ever changes. Liberalism is a cancer in society that has never worked and will never succeed. Still they continue their march of destruction.
Pale Rider

AOL

#8806 Aug 1, 2014
Neutral Party wrote:
<quoted text>
Fries and fried chicken.
I told you fat ass, gun control is dead. As unlikely as you in a size 16 dress or the effectiveness and respect of the Oblamo Presidency.
You should spend more time pandering, you would get more out of it. All you can do is repeat foolishness. Not very bright are you?
Pale Rider

Independence, KY

#8807 Aug 2, 2014
Neutral Party wrote:
<quoted text>
Fries and fried chicken.
Without telling a lie, of which, you are not able to do. In fact you lie more often than anyone on Columbus Topix. Why? You are not very smart, it is called ignorance. Plus most of what you do say shows how dumb you really are, you repeat over and over the same thing. Like gun control is dead. Well, if is dead, why do you waste your time repeating the same old lines? Do you ever notice, when you write, the subject goes dead, no one answers your nutty repeats, because you do it nearly all of the time.

The question for you Neutral Liar is this? How many times have you actually been with me in a eating joint where people openly have guns out, and you are seated next to me, as I decide what I will eat?

But for me, you aren't going to catch me in a place like this to begin with. And finally, you are not someone that I would be in the company with, if you paid me. You are one nasty human, as I have read from one of your few admirer's. They claim you are a child molester. In your own words you said this. Yes I a criminal. A criminal is a criminal. You are too stupid to be insulted. Just get lost, I have no use for you one ounce jerk stalker. You are to be pitied.
Neutral Party

Prospect, KY

#8809 Aug 2, 2014
You sure you hear anything while eating? Based on past experience the only thing I have heard sitting next to you in a restaurant is snorting and belching.

Your concentration with a tray of fries in front of you is focused specifically on the task at hand and when that tray is clear focus shifts to filling it back up.

And based on your replies gun control is a dead as a chicken in your possession.
Pale Rider

AOL

#8810 Aug 2, 2014
Gun Control: New Law Would Stop Gun Purchases From Those Deemed ‘Potentially Dangerous’

Gun control legislation supported by California Democrats Diane Feinstein and Barbara Boxer has caused concern and backlash from Second Amendment supporters. If passed, the Pause for Safety Act would “encourage states” to permit citizens to garner gun violence prevention orders from a local court. The court would then “temporarily” block the ability of the subject of the order to buy any type of gun.
The gun violence prevention warrants would also allow police officers to temporarily seize all guns from anyone deemed “potentially dangerous.” The Pause for Safety Act comes just after the Seattle shooting and the Santa Barbara shooting by Elliot Rodger who killed six people before turning the gun on himself. The far-reaching implications and possible abuse of such a law is a major concern for many gun owners and Second Amendment advocates. If a disgruntled spouse in the midst of a divorce reports an alleged threat from a soon-to-be-ex, that person could be stripped of their weapons.
me again

Pelham, TN

#8811 Aug 6, 2014
Pale Rider wrote:
Gun Control: New Law Would Stop Gun Purchases From Those Deemed ‘Potentially Dangerous’
Gun control legislation supported by California Democrats Diane Feinstein and Barbara Boxer has caused concern and backlash from Second Amendment supporters. If passed, the Pause for Safety Act would “encourage states” to permit citizens to garner gun violence prevention orders from a local court. The court would then “temporarily” block the ability of the subject of the order to buy any type of gun.
The gun violence prevention warrants would also allow police officers to temporarily seize all guns from anyone deemed “potentially dangerous.” The Pause for Safety Act comes just after the Seattle shooting and the Santa Barbara shooting by Elliot Rodger who killed six people before turning the gun on himself. The far-reaching implications and possible abuse of such a law is a major concern for many gun owners and Second Amendment advocates. If a disgruntled spouse in the midst of a divorce reports an alleged threat from a soon-to-be-ex, that person could be stripped of their weapons.
The push by politicians to "control guns" has nothing to do with saving innocent lives. It is rather, about controlling the people. Politicians who lust for power beyond what the constitution allows them to have, fear an armed citizenry.

If politicians truly cared about saving innocent lives they would be trying to ban abortion the way they try to ban guns.

From 1973 through 2011, nearly 53 million legal abortions have occurred in the U.S. If politicians were really concerned about saving lives they would be trying to put a stop to this legal "murder" of innocent children.

The constitution guarantees the citizens the right to keep and bear arms. The constitution also guarantees the citizens --right to life--, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness.

Yet progressive democrats always try to distort the meaning of the constitution on these two constitutionally guaranteed rights. Why is this Pale dimwit? Why?

It is because progressives don't believe in the constitution. Progressives want to see a government that controls the people and decides what rights they can have. They are opposed to a government that is controlled by, and answers to the people, a government that exists for the benefit of the people..

Everything you suggest we should do is @ss backwards to common sense and reality.

Government as run by progressives enslaves people. It takes away their self respect. It takes away their freedom and their ability to think for themselves, and care for themselves.

Government -- at it's best -- is but a necessary evil. What we have now under the Obama regime is not Government at it's best. I suspect a change will be coming in November.
Pale Rider

AOL

#8812 Aug 7, 2014
Reply to (me again).

This thread is suppose to be about gun control, not abortion. If you would like to talk about abortion. Start a thread, no one is stopping you.

If they don't agree with something, they bring up this:

The constitution guarantees the citizens the right to keep and bear arms. The constitution also guarantees the citizens --right to life--, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness. We all know that.

How does Obama and politicians hinder you in one single way of your right to bear arms. No one is wanting to take your arms away. I wonder why, along with the President, Army Generals, some politicians would like to stop the sale of huge magazines, and military style weapons. What is the need for owning weapons like this, unless you plan to kill people. That is what they are designed for, to use on the enemy.

If you live in an area that is a high crime area, drug area, where gangs fight, maybe you need a gun of that type. Or maybe you should move somewhere else. Most of the killings we read about in Chicago, it is about gangs that kill each other to control certain parts of the city. It is gang after gang killing over bad drug deals. Or areas where drugs are sold. Or it might be one dealer doesn't get paid by another dealer.

We talk about President Obama controlling. President Bush used the Patriot Act spied on individuals suspected of terrorist-related activities not linked to terrorist groups. The government listened to phone calls. With all of the no goods we have in America, I see nothing wrong using what ever means possible to stop a possible attack on American people.

You brought up Progressive Democrats. People that want to control what you have. Tell me about them instead of some Republican propaganda geared to winning some Senate seats. The only thing Republicans want to do is stop the President from doing anything. What have they offered for America since he became President? Anything? If they do offer anything it is for someone that is buying their vote. But they have not done anything since Newt Gingrich and President Clinton got passed a bill to balance the budget. Eighteen (18) years ago. No wonder the Republicans in Congress are at 16% rating. I am surprised they are that high. The last thing they did was vote to invade Iraq. The Democrats went along, based on lies they were told by President Bush. Based on faulty intelligence.

Tell me the truth, I am not interested in your Republican propaganda, based on nonsense.
d pantz

Toledo, OH

#8813 Aug 7, 2014
I think it's a womans choice. She could have chose not to be so slutty...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is Barack Obama Doing a Good Job as President? (Aug '13) 9 min They cannot kill ... 5,825
Heroin catches on in suburbia | The Columbus Di... (Jan '10) 17 min freedom 4
America needs Jesus Christ and the Word of God 23 min They cannot kill ... 114
Racist Ferguson Police 31 min The Cure 14
A Simple Solution is Don't Challenge the Police... 44 min Culture Auditor 1
What ails the black family? Hard realities! 53 min Pope Che Reagan C... 269
Bibi 54 min Reality Speaks 62
Columbus Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 4:00 am PST

Bleacher Report 4:00AM
Weighing the Pros and Cons of Top Free-Agent Targets
Bleacher Report 4:00 AM
Weighing the Pros and Cons of Top Free-Agent Targets
Bleacher Report12:15 PM
Hawkins Wrote Fake Recommendation to Land an NFL Agent
Bleacher Report 2:00 PM
Should Browns Spend Big on Maclin or Draft WR?
Bleacher Report 4:00 AM
Did the Browns Make the Right Choice Signing Josh McCown over Brian Hoyer?