Gun Control Under Obama
Reality speaks

Cleveland, OH

#8737 Jul 9, 2014
Pale Rider wrote:
As I watched the short Herman Cain film, I don't think at first he had the foggiest idea where Libya was. The point I am making, Mr. Cain was a front runner. He fell from the front runner as many others in the Republican Party.
Here we are today, the Republicans have no front runner for 2016 election. In fact, they don't have anyone but Chris Christie. that is how bad it is. No ideas on anything, no thought of gun control, nothing on climate change, nothing on reducing the debt, nothing on how to increase jobs, nothing on unemployment. Nothing on anything.
What they do have is a long list of things that Obama has either done wrong, or hasn't done. What do they propose? Nothing, Nothing at all. When was the last thing they did do? Well, we have to go back when Bill Clinton was President, and they passed a bill that would reduce our National Debt.
What did George Bush do? He called it Political Capitol, and I am going to spend it. He did too, on the invasion of Iraq. Those poor men were sent in, barely equipped to do battle. Those are the Republicans folks.
They DO NOTHING, NOTHING at ALL. NOTHING for AMERICA, NOTHING. The DO NOTHING REPUBLICAN PARTY. NOTHING FOLKS.
If you do nothing else, pass along to every person you know. To every person on your address book this:
The Republican Party is a DO NOTHING FOR AMERICA PARTY. THE ONLY THING THEY WANT TO DO IS BLOCK ANYTHING GOOD for AMERICA. NO IDEAS, NOTHING, NOTHING AT ALL, NOTHING!
COPY and PASTE!
Think about it Columbus Topix. Remember Obama won Ohio. Won every swing state. Won the popular vote into the millions. Won the Electoral College. The people supported his agenda for a better America.
What have the Republicans done? Nothing! Nothing from nothing leaves NOTHING! NOTHING at ALL!
America is aborting your commie hero's, and your president will be only playing golf after the new congress
Reality speaks

Cleveland, OH

#8738 Jul 9, 2014
Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
Here we have a man that comes into the conversation, like a baseball pitcher in the ninth inning with 2 outs 2 strikes and no one on base, the score is 9 to 4 to save the game. Reality Speaks, has no idea what the conversation is about. What does he do? He starts his conversation based on harressment and stupidity.
I don't think he should have been confirmed as a Justice of the Supreme Court.
Justice Clarence Thomas Republican
It’s been more than 22 years since the Senate Judiciary Committee heard a soft-spoken 35-year-old University of Oklahoma law professor recount graphic instances of sexual harassment at the hands of her former boss and Supreme Court nominee Clarence Thomas.
Without a trace of rancor, Hill says that when she returned to Oklahoma after the hearings,“Republicans tried to get the school to fire me, even though I was tenured. My dean – they tried to get him fired. They tried to close the law school. I was threatened with just about everything— death, sexual violence.” The things this dear woman has endured.
No question, what the Senate Judiciary hearings unleashed was dreadful for Hill (and certainly it was no picnic for Clarence Thomas, either). But it was also a watershed moment in American politics. American women looked at how the Senate treated Hill and said: This is not right.
And she was brutalized by the committee’s Republicans. The documentary shows a clip of
Alan Simpson of Wyoming saying he’d gotten letters, phone calls and faxes warning him to “watch out for this woman” about “this sexual harassment crap.”
Herman Cain Republican
13 year AFFAIR with his mistress, inappropriate sexual behaviour.
Is there anyone that knows how many women Herman had? Was he in the same league as the (TIGER) as in Tiger Woods.
After the flood of women claiming they were groped and had sexual affairs with Herman, he dropped in the polls and was gone as a candidate.
Watch!
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Anita Hill
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =B55icuOXOHkXX&feature=pla yer_detailpage
Lies and more lies above.

Bill Clinton is your. Sex offender with every skirt he can have.

Stained blue dress as a legacy.

“Ludibrium est onus genio”

Since: Dec 11

Planet Earth

#8739 Jul 9, 2014
Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
President Obama said this:
In the face of some of the greatest hostility in recent memory, the Second Amendment and its supporters prevailed in the Senate and for the time being, look safe from further infringement. However in his speech after the fact, President Obama scolded the Senators and Americans claiming that 90% of us support further gun control measures.
If we listen to the "COWARD of the COUNTY" and dimwit, this "COWARD" that would stand behind little kids, a wife in a wheelchair. Folks we would be running from shawdows.
This thickhead is against everything our President proposes. That shows how little he knows.
Yet another lie.I am not against "everything" the President supports.How can you expect anyone to believe anything you say? I'll bet you didn't really bust anyone in the mouth.
Pale Rider

Somerset, KY

#8740 Jul 10, 2014
Increase in firearms intercepted by Transportation Security Administration at airport security checkpoints highlights worrisome normalization of casual gun ownership; says current gun laws undermine responsibility by sending message that it is okay to bring guns anywhere;

Planet Earth

#8741 Jul 10, 2014
Pale Rider wrote:
Increase in firearms intercepted by Transportation Security Administration at airport security checkpoints highlights worrisome normalization of casual gun ownership; says current gun laws undermine responsibility by sending message that it is okay to bring guns anywhere;
It IS okay to bring guns anyplace they are not specifically disallowed. What's the matter with you?

Since: May 14

Location hidden

#8742 Jul 10, 2014
Pale Rider wrote:
You mean like immigration laws?
Pale Rider

Somerset, KY

#8743 Jul 10, 2014
If This Don't Beat All?

Remember so many hated Piers Morgan, because he was a champion of Gun Control.

Well guess What? Read this... All Republicans and NRA Members!

Piers Morgan is gone from CNN, but new host John Walsh plans to continue his campaign for gun control.

Besides hosting “America's Most Wanted” and advocating for victims’ rights, Walsh has been a longtime advocate of background checks and other safety measures. He said he would continue that fight now that he is joining CNN as the host of “The Hunt,” a new show about catching fugitives.

Grieve NRA Members, and Stinking Republicans, Gun Control ain't over yet.
Reality speaks

Cleveland, OH

#8744 Jul 10, 2014
Pale Rider wrote:
If This Don't Beat All?
Remember so many hated Piers Morgan, because he was a champion of Gun Control.
Well guess What? Read this... All Republicans and NRA Members!
Piers Morgan is gone from CNN, but new host John Walsh plans to continue his campaign for gun control.
Besides hosting “America's Most Wanted” and advocating for victims’ rights, Walsh has been a longtime advocate of background checks and other safety measures. He said he would continue that fight now that he is joining CNN as the host of “The Hunt,” a new show about catching fugitives.
Grieve NRA Members, and Stinking Republicans, Gun Control ain't over yet.
Gun control is perfect scores at the range.

You nannies won't change a single thing.

CNN is a dying network.........who cares what a minuscule group of whiners want?
Pale Rider

Somerset, KY

#8747 Jul 14, 2014
Is there a single Republican on Columbus Topix that believes they can explain the Second Admendment?
Neutral Party

Prospect, KY

#8748 Jul 14, 2014
Is there a single lib on Columbus Topix that can tell us of a right wing NRA member that has committed a mass shooting?
They cannot kill a Spook

Toledo, OH

#8749 Jul 14, 2014
Pale Rider wrote:
Is there a single Republican on Columbus Topix that believes they can explain the Second Admendment?
Yes I have several times
Pale Rider

AOL

#8750 Jul 14, 2014
They cannot kill a Spook wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes I have several times
I have not read it, please have at it again. And give me the reason why it should be abolished and rewritten will you. You know good and well, it is as outdated as a Model T on an Interstate. It was written when the Indians roamed free. Plus those doing the writing were drunk on homemade wine. Did you know that? Drunk as skunks.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#8751 Jul 15, 2014
Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
I have not read it, please have at it again. And give me the reason why it should be abolished and rewritten will you. You know good and well, it is as outdated as a Model T on an Interstate. It was written when the Indians roamed free. Plus those doing the writing were drunk on homemade wine. Did you know that? Drunk as skunks.
now we have terrorists like you running free, and illegals by the thousands daily entering the country.

the 2nd amendment is protection from you, and all the criminals in this country.

Obama the drug dealer must be stoned 100% of the time to explain his epic daily failures.
Pale Rider

Somerset, KY

#8753 Jul 17, 2014
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
now we have terrorists like you running free, and illegals by the thousands daily entering the country.
the 2nd amendment is protection from you, and all the criminals in this country.
Obama the drug dealer must be stoned 100% of the time to explain his epic daily failures.
Do you earn a living selling drugs in Worthington? I thought so!
Pale Rider

Somerset, KY

#8754 Jul 17, 2014
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
I bet you know about as much about the Constitution and the Second Admenment, as you do ObamaCare. In fact is there anything you do know? Wait! You make up stuff to feed your Psychotic Depression. Do you hear voices telling you that you are no good or worthless? Then tell those outrageous lies of owning a 48' yacht, when in fact it is only a wooden 12' flatboat, you use in Homes County Ohio on an Amish owned farm pond where you fish for catfish. Isn't that the real truth. People don't believe you Reality. The reality is, it is unlikely you have a job peroid. You have told so many different lies on here, that don't match up, and you know it windbag.
Pale Rider

AOL

#8755 Jul 17, 2014
How many of you have your guns locked up?

Since: Aug 12

Decatur, GA

#8756 Jul 17, 2014
Pale do you have your fork and spoon locked up?
They cannot kill a Spook

Taylor, MI

#8757 Jul 17, 2014
Pale Rider wrote:
the front gate is locked. That is as close being locked up as my general use guns get. By my front door I have a few leaning up against the wall loaded ready to go. By the window in my bathroom I have an customized Husqvarna ready to pick of groundhogs. So no I don't punish my guns by locking them up
Pale Rider

Somerset, KY

#8758 Jul 17, 2014
They cannot kill a Spook wrote:
<quoted text>
the front gate is locked. That is as close being locked up as my general use guns get. By my front door I have a few leaning up against the wall loaded ready to go. By the window in my bathroom I have an customized Husqvarna ready to pick of groundhogs. So no I don't punish my guns by locking them up
My guess with all those loaded guns everywhere, a man intent on harming you, would have the drop on you, before you could get to them. The locked front gate would not stop a criminal Spook.

Planet Earth

#8759 Jul 17, 2014
Pale Rider wrote:
The door to my house is locked, and my guns are inside the house, so sure, they're locked up.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
God Bless Gord Downie 1 hr Duke for Mayor 5
Xenos Christian Fellowship is a CULT! (Jul '12) 1 hr Curious George 1,357
News Columbus man accused of sexually assaulting tod... 2 hr UTrashy 26
Colin Powell NOT Advise Clinton on email Server 2 hr Get real 2
News Central Ohio jobless rate dips to 4 percent in ... 2 hr Dustin 2
Powell advised Hillary.. 2 hr Pale Rider 95
Donald Trump Communists 2 hr Pale Rider 11
Should the GOP cut its loses? 4 hr d pants 772
Trump the Liar 4 hr Pale Rider 869
Is California the new Ohio? 5 hr Reality Speaks 40