Gun Control Under Obama

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#8721 Jul 7, 2014
Pope Che Reagan Christ I wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong. I chose to point out that someone who can't write a sentence that would satisfy a second grade teacher shouldn't make fun of other's perceived lack of intelligence.
another example of the pot calling the kettle black which is typical of a Liberal of today using rule #5 Rules for Radicals.
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Medina, OH

#8722 Jul 7, 2014
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>another example of the pot calling the kettle black which is typical of a Liberal of today using rule #5 Rules for Radicals.
Wrong again. When I question your intelligence, I do so in a form that would please any second grade teacher.
Pale Rider

Somerset, KY

#8723 Jul 7, 2014
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>Chicago represents what Liberalism advocates and stands for which everyone knows it is not safe for law abiding citizens which is why Otis Mcdonald a long time Democrat sued the City of Chicago so he had a right and the ability to defend himself since Liberalism was degrading the City of Chicago and started voting Republican too.
Otis McDonald -- Everyday people can make a difference
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =kUP0j4LiuK4XX
I don't think the SCOTUS and a Liberal or Conservative has one iota to do with making a decision period. God help us if it did, as you want everyone to believe.

90% of Americans want gun control. No one but a few pot heads would be against it. The NRA, gives too much to candidates. It is more about getting elected, or reelected than making laws.
Pale Rider

Somerset, KY

#8724 Jul 7, 2014
Pope Che Reagan Christ I wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong again. When I question your intelligence, I do so in a form that would please any second grade teacher.
OH! MY, what did you think of that Indy? Was that a dose of truth, or what. Maybe you will give us the Supreme Court ruling on that, or some State Court Ruling. Maybe the Peoples Court Ruling!
Pale Rider

Somerset, KY

#8725 Jul 7, 2014
No Black man does something like that for nothing. How much did you get Mr. McDonald? Why didn't you move if it was that bad? Or were you plumb crazy.

Justice Thomas he is a good one isn't he? That old pup, should have never been on the Court. No telling how many women he groped in his life. No telling what else he has done to women.
Pale Rider

Somerset, KY

#8726 Jul 7, 2014
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>Chicago represents what Liberalism advocates and stands for which everyone knows it is not safe for law abiding citizens which is why Otis Mcdonald a long time Democrat sued the City of Chicago so he had a right and the ability to defend himself since Liberalism was degrading the City of Chicago and started voting Republican too.
Otis McDonald -- Everyday people can make a difference
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =kUP0j4LiuK4XX
How much was that 77 year old paid to make that YouTube Indy? You can tell us about the law, how about you finding out how much Mr. McDonald was paid.
They cannot kill a Spook

Toledo, OH

#8727 Jul 7, 2014
Pale Rider wrote:
No Black man does something like that for nothing. How much did you get Mr. McDonald? Why didn't you move if it was that bad? Or were you plumb crazy.
Justice Thomas he is a good one isn't he? That old pup, should have never been on the Court. No telling how many women he groped in his life. No telling what else he has done to women.
Justice Thomas is one of the brightest members of the court ever.

“Ludibrium est onus genio”

Since: Dec 11

Planet Earth

#8728 Jul 8, 2014
Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
They do where I live, they have one heck of an effect.
So you admit that laws that might work in one place might not necessarily work in another. Do you suppose that's why different places have different laws, and why a central government dictating to lower level governments might not always be the best idea?

Planet Earth

#8729 Jul 8, 2014
Pale Rider wrote:
90% of Americans want gun control.
Continuing to spout a lie does not make it the truth.

Planet Earth

#8730 Jul 8, 2014
Pale Rider wrote:
No Black man does something like that for nothing.
Really? you MEANT to say that? And none of your leftist buddies called you out on it. How interesting.
Neutral Party

Prospect, KY

#8731 Jul 8, 2014
Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
The ones in this poll must be NRA members and Republicans, no one of sound mind would want gun control dropped. It is just plain nuts. What happened to the 90%? All Republicans can do is block, what good are they? No wonder dear Harry Reid is frustrated and rightly so.
We need more of Harry Reid not less, contribute to a real American!
Yawn. You bore me. Gun control is dead and even Harry Reid won't bring any legislation to the floor.

You can keep posting but the only person buying your crap is you.
Pale Rider

Somerset, KY

#8732 Jul 8, 2014
They cannot kill a Spook wrote:
<quoted text>
Justice Thomas is one of the brightest members of the court ever.
The only man that has had more women than Thomas. That man is Herman Cain.
Pale Rider

Somerset, KY

#8733 Jul 8, 2014
TonyD2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Continuing to spout a lie does not make it the truth.
President Obama said this:

In the face of some of the greatest hostility in recent memory, the Second Amendment and its supporters prevailed in the Senate and for the time being, look safe from further infringement. However in his speech after the fact, President Obama scolded the Senators and Americans claiming that 90% of us support further gun control measures.

If we listen to the "COWARD of the COUNTY" and dimwit, this "COWARD" that would stand behind little kids, a wife in a wheelchair. Folks we would be running from shawdows.

This thickhead is against everything our President proposes. That shows how little he knows.
Reality speaks

Cleveland, OH

#8734 Jul 8, 2014
Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
The only man that has had more women than Thomas. That man is Herman Cain.
U r jealous.

U waiting on a terrorist Muslim wanting a fat ugly virgin like u after they blow the self up?

Ps: It is a fantasy for the terrorist, and no man ever will have u either.
Pale Rider

Somerset, KY

#8735 Jul 9, 2014
Reality speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
U r jealous.
U waiting on a terrorist Muslim wanting a fat ugly virgin like u after they blow the self up?
Ps: It is a fantasy for the terrorist, and no man ever will have u either.
Here we have a man that comes into the conversation, like a baseball pitcher in the ninth inning with 2 outs 2 strikes and no one on base, the score is 9 to 4 to save the game. Reality Speaks, has no idea what the conversation is about. What does he do? He starts his conversation based on harressment and stupidity.

I don't think he should have been confirmed as a Justice of the Supreme Court.

Justice Clarence Thomas Republican

It’s been more than 22 years since the Senate Judiciary Committee heard a soft-spoken 35-year-old University of Oklahoma law professor recount graphic instances of sexual harassment at the hands of her former boss and Supreme Court nominee Clarence Thomas.
Without a trace of rancor, Hill says that when she returned to Oklahoma after the hearings,“Republicans tried to get the school to fire me, even though I was tenured. My dean – they tried to get him fired. They tried to close the law school. I was threatened with just about everything— death, sexual violence.” The things this dear woman has endured.
No question, what the Senate Judiciary hearings unleashed was dreadful for Hill (and certainly it was no picnic for Clarence Thomas, either). But it was also a watershed moment in American politics. American women looked at how the Senate treated Hill and said: This is not right.
And she was brutalized by the committee’s Republicans. The documentary shows a clip of

Alan Simpson of Wyoming saying he’d gotten letters, phone calls and faxes warning him to “watch out for this woman” about “this sexual harassment crap.”

Herman Cain Republican

13 year AFFAIR with his mistress, inappropriate sexual behaviour.
Is there anyone that knows how many women Herman had? Was he in the same league as the (TIGER) as in Tiger Woods.

After the flood of women claiming they were groped and had sexual affairs with Herman, he dropped in the polls and was gone as a candidate.

Watch!

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Anita Hill

&fe ature=player_detailpage
Pale Rider

Somerset, KY

#8736 Jul 9, 2014
As I watched the short Herman Cain film, I don't think at first he had the foggiest idea where Libya was. The point I am making, Mr. Cain was a front runner. He fell from the front runner as many others in the Republican Party.

Here we are today, the Republicans have no front runner for 2016 election. In fact, they don't have anyone but Chris Christie. that is how bad it is. No ideas on anything, no thought of gun control, nothing on climate change, nothing on reducing the debt, nothing on how to increase jobs, nothing on unemployment. Nothing on anything.

What they do have is a long list of things that Obama has either done wrong, or hasn't done. What do they propose? Nothing, Nothing at all. When was the last thing they did do? Well, we have to go back when Bill Clinton was President, and they passed a bill that would reduce our National Debt.

What did George Bush do? He called it Political Capitol, and I am going to spend it. He did too, on the invasion of Iraq. Those poor men were sent in, barely equipped to do battle. Those are the Republicans folks.

They DO NOTHING, NOTHING at ALL. NOTHING for AMERICA, NOTHING. The DO NOTHING REPUBLICAN PARTY. NOTHING FOLKS.

If you do nothing else, pass along to every person you know. To every person on your address book this:

The Republican Party is a DO NOTHING FOR AMERICA PARTY. THE ONLY THING THEY WANT TO DO IS BLOCK ANYTHING GOOD for AMERICA. NO IDEAS, NOTHING, NOTHING AT ALL, NOTHING!

COPY and PASTE!

Think about it Columbus Topix. Remember Obama won Ohio. Won every swing state. Won the popular vote into the millions. Won the Electoral College. The people supported his agenda for a better America.

What have the Republicans done? Nothing! Nothing from nothing leaves NOTHING! NOTHING at ALL!
Reality speaks

Cleveland, OH

#8737 Jul 9, 2014
Pale Rider wrote:
As I watched the short Herman Cain film, I don't think at first he had the foggiest idea where Libya was. The point I am making, Mr. Cain was a front runner. He fell from the front runner as many others in the Republican Party.
Here we are today, the Republicans have no front runner for 2016 election. In fact, they don't have anyone but Chris Christie. that is how bad it is. No ideas on anything, no thought of gun control, nothing on climate change, nothing on reducing the debt, nothing on how to increase jobs, nothing on unemployment. Nothing on anything.
What they do have is a long list of things that Obama has either done wrong, or hasn't done. What do they propose? Nothing, Nothing at all. When was the last thing they did do? Well, we have to go back when Bill Clinton was President, and they passed a bill that would reduce our National Debt.
What did George Bush do? He called it Political Capitol, and I am going to spend it. He did too, on the invasion of Iraq. Those poor men were sent in, barely equipped to do battle. Those are the Republicans folks.
They DO NOTHING, NOTHING at ALL. NOTHING for AMERICA, NOTHING. The DO NOTHING REPUBLICAN PARTY. NOTHING FOLKS.
If you do nothing else, pass along to every person you know. To every person on your address book this:
The Republican Party is a DO NOTHING FOR AMERICA PARTY. THE ONLY THING THEY WANT TO DO IS BLOCK ANYTHING GOOD for AMERICA. NO IDEAS, NOTHING, NOTHING AT ALL, NOTHING!
COPY and PASTE!
Think about it Columbus Topix. Remember Obama won Ohio. Won every swing state. Won the popular vote into the millions. Won the Electoral College. The people supported his agenda for a better America.
What have the Republicans done? Nothing! Nothing from nothing leaves NOTHING! NOTHING at ALL!
America is aborting your commie hero's, and your president will be only playing golf after the new congress
Reality speaks

Cleveland, OH

#8738 Jul 9, 2014
Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
Here we have a man that comes into the conversation, like a baseball pitcher in the ninth inning with 2 outs 2 strikes and no one on base, the score is 9 to 4 to save the game. Reality Speaks, has no idea what the conversation is about. What does he do? He starts his conversation based on harressment and stupidity.
I don't think he should have been confirmed as a Justice of the Supreme Court.
Justice Clarence Thomas Republican
It’s been more than 22 years since the Senate Judiciary Committee heard a soft-spoken 35-year-old University of Oklahoma law professor recount graphic instances of sexual harassment at the hands of her former boss and Supreme Court nominee Clarence Thomas.
Without a trace of rancor, Hill says that when she returned to Oklahoma after the hearings,“Republicans tried to get the school to fire me, even though I was tenured. My dean – they tried to get him fired. They tried to close the law school. I was threatened with just about everything— death, sexual violence.” The things this dear woman has endured.
No question, what the Senate Judiciary hearings unleashed was dreadful for Hill (and certainly it was no picnic for Clarence Thomas, either). But it was also a watershed moment in American politics. American women looked at how the Senate treated Hill and said: This is not right.
And she was brutalized by the committee’s Republicans. The documentary shows a clip of
Alan Simpson of Wyoming saying he’d gotten letters, phone calls and faxes warning him to “watch out for this woman” about “this sexual harassment crap.”
Herman Cain Republican
13 year AFFAIR with his mistress, inappropriate sexual behaviour.
Is there anyone that knows how many women Herman had? Was he in the same league as the (TIGER) as in Tiger Woods.
After the flood of women claiming they were groped and had sexual affairs with Herman, he dropped in the polls and was gone as a candidate.
Watch!
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Anita Hill
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =B55icuOXOHkXX&feature=pla yer_detailpage
Lies and more lies above.

Bill Clinton is your. Sex offender with every skirt he can have.

Stained blue dress as a legacy.

Planet Earth

#8739 Jul 9, 2014
Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
President Obama said this:
In the face of some of the greatest hostility in recent memory, the Second Amendment and its supporters prevailed in the Senate and for the time being, look safe from further infringement. However in his speech after the fact, President Obama scolded the Senators and Americans claiming that 90% of us support further gun control measures.
If we listen to the "COWARD of the COUNTY" and dimwit, this "COWARD" that would stand behind little kids, a wife in a wheelchair. Folks we would be running from shawdows.
This thickhead is against everything our President proposes. That shows how little he knows.
Yet another lie.I am not against "everything" the President supports.How can you expect anyone to believe anything you say? I'll bet you didn't really bust anyone in the mouth.
Pale Rider

Somerset, KY

#8740 Jul 10, 2014
Increase in firearms intercepted by Transportation Security Administration at airport security checkpoints highlights worrisome normalization of casual gun ownership; says current gun laws undermine responsibility by sending message that it is okay to bring guns anywhere;

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Scandal forces appraisal of gay issues | The Co... (Oct '10) 21 min Free 365
Oprah is Rich, Honest, and Secure. Trump is ..rich 34 min Republicans Shill... 9
Most Posts Wins (May '17) 1 hr a1 b2 c3 d4 e5 f6... 32
COWARD Deputy Scot Peterson 1 hr REALITY 81
Black Panther Sucked 1 hr Pickle Rick 59
President's Day news: James Buchanan moves up 9 hr Leftist handjob 36
They Are Pleading Guilty 10 hr White Fangs 9

Columbus Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Columbus Mortgages